Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 28 Jul 2018 19:00 #141

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
I started reading the Renegade article last night.

Again Rosenbaum’s rants against the State had one exception........ Yes you’ve guessed right, Holy Israel

THE TALMUDIC INDIVIDUALISM AND ANARCHY OF ALISA ROSENBAUM AKA AYN RAND

"Throughout the 1960s and 1970s, Rand developed and promoted her Objectivist philosophy During these speeches and Q&A sessions, she often took controversial stances on political and social issues of the day. supporting Israel in the Yom Kippur War of 1973 against a coalition of Arab nations as “civilized men fighting savages”, saying European colonists had the right to develop land taken from American Indians, and calling homosexuality “immoral” and “disgusting”, while also advocating the repeal of all laws about it. She also endorsed several Republican candidates for President of the United States, most strongly Barry Goldwater (surprise surprise Jewish ) in 1964, whose candidacy she promoted in several articles for The Objectivist Newsletter.

In 1951 Rand moved from Los Angeles to New York City, where she gathered a group of these admirers around her. This group (jokingly designated “The Collective“) included future Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, a young psychology student named Nathan Blumenthal (later Nathaniel Branden) and his wife Barbara, and Barbara’s cousin Leonard Peikoff. All just happened to be Jewish like Rosenbaum"

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2016/07/26/the-talmudic-individualism-of-alisa-rosenbaum-aka-ayn-rand/

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2018 19:01 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 28 Jul 2018 22:02 #142

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
Nobody's perfect.

I disagree with Rand's views on Israel and the native Americans, but her wisdom on the most important thing of all; the individual, has been tremendous.

Race is just a biological characteristic and just as little important as green or blue eyes or body length. Trivial in how humans should interact, only at the hospital it may be important for certain characteristics. Just as under a nice sunshine.

Everybody's individual self is much more important, as we are born individual and will die individual. It is our choice to live our lives and nobody has the right to enforce anything upon us.

Certainly not crazy creeps in funny Hugo Boss costumes... :noway:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 28 Jul 2018 23:35 #143

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
Gaia wrote:
Nobody's perfect.

I disagree with Rand's views on Israel and the native Americans, but her wisdom on the most important thing of all; the individual, has been tremendous.

Race is just a biological characteristic and just as little important as green or blue eyes or body length. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Trivial in how humans should interact, only at the hospital it may be important for certain characteristics. Just as under a nice sunshine.

Everybody's individual self is much more important, :facepalm: as we are born individual and will die individual. It is our choice to live our lives and nobody has the right to enforce anything upon us.

Certainly not crazy creeps in funny Hugo Boss costumes... :noway:

^ Now that's a pure KIKE talking right there my fellow forum-members.

Jews are the most collectivist, tightly knit race on earth by far and that's where they get their power from.

Yet what does our forum-jew do? He goes preaching about "individualism for thee, collectivism for meee"

Can anyone here disagree that in a football game the team playing as a collective will always win over a team (of the same quality) playing individually?
Can anyone here disagree that in a company the personnel which works as a collective will always outproduce a company with people working as individualists?
Can anyone here disagree that a collectivist group will always dominate an individualist group?

Yet our hooknosed satanic piece of forum-filth preaches it ain't so.

Funny to see how jews just operate by instinct and spread garbage consciously, as well as unconsciously.
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 29 Jul 2018 11:10 #144

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
:roll:

''Hi my name is Flare, I stalk Gaia and cry to novum about wanting people banned, I hate free speech (except my own world view) and all inclusiveness but I want to be included, even when I say I'm leaving, I joined the wrong forum by mistake because I didn't read the message on the home page regardeing the ethos, anyway whilst I'm here be as well trolling the arse out of the place. Welcome to my TZ profile.''
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2018 11:23 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd, Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 29 Jul 2018 19:40 #145

• bd
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
Flare wrote:
^ Note Gaia's remark about Ayn Cunt:

The lady had more wisdom in a broken toenail than modern "thinkers" could come up in 6 million years. What have you read of her and what do you disagree with?

truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-forum-general-discussion/68176-wisdom.html#256482

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :larf: :larf:

Ayn Rand is dead wrong.
Capitalism cannot, nor ever has worked.
COMPOST the obscenely rich!!
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 29 Jul 2018 19:43 #146

• bd
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
Frothy wrote:
:roll:

''Hi my name is Flare, I stalk Gaia and cry to novum about wanting people banned, I hate free speech (except my own world view) and all inclusiveness but I want to be included, even when I say I'm leaving, I joined the wrong forum by mistake because I didn't read the message on the home page regardeing the ethos, anyway whilst I'm here be as well trolling the arse out of the place. Welcome to my TZ profile.''

Spot on.
If ever there was a pair o trolls, it is Flare and Gaia.
At least Flare is consistent in his inanity.
Gaia changes with the breeze.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 29 Jul 2018 19:50 #147

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
Yup Flare's dug in under the bridge, I don't think Gaia is as much of a troll when Flare's not here trying to annoy him, it has a ripple effect onto the rest of the forum. In other words, Take Flare away and Gaia isn't as bad, take Gaia away and Flare carries on trolling other folk instead.

I guess when there at each others throats the rest of us can breath a little deeper, it's a blessing that Gaia absorbs so much of Flare's negativity, he's like a hex on the forum,
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 07 Aug 2018 18:48 #148

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
Gaia wrote:
:thumbup:

That is honouring the idea of Truth Zone indeed.

When you dive deeper into the topic, you see that the "interests of the German people" were part of the narrative (propaganda), but not in action.

How was it possible the so-called "Blut und Boden" Nazis failed to protect their German citizens in 61 cities bombed to ashes?

Why did "Aryan pride" Dolfy Hitler not even visit one of these cities, to support the people he failed to protect?

Why did the Nazis spend thousands upon thousands of men to organize the transportation of jews from occupied non-German lands, while that workforce could have been used to protect their own citizens?

Isn't it ironic and tragic that at the same time Shlomo and Sara were "enjoying" the pools and concerts of Auschwitz, Bernd and Beate were bombed to pieces?

:arowup: Here the troll goes trolling again.

Yet... just to make it clear he is a troll I'll explain the above for the 88th time.

1. As the RAF couldn't cross the channel during daytime without severe losses, the English initiated the so-called night raids. Thus under the cover of darkness, and no night-vision being available at the time, the bomber fleets were able to penetrate deeply into Germany to drop their payloads. This also due to the fact that lots of chaff were unloaded into the air by English fighter planes which jammed German radar systems:

Here's the chaff:

And this is what happened to the radar systems:

Also, Germany was fighting the greatest battle of all time on the Eastern front and had sent a great deal of their Luftwaffe there to assist the groundforces. Thus having less defenses for Germany's airspace.

Basically it's all very simple to explain and understand, however, Gaia just 'happens' to not get it.

2. Hitler actually did visit a lot of his troops and went to the frontlines several times. Gaia obviously tries to make him come off like sitting back in his armchair enjoying all the carnage and mayhem. While the facts are opposite of what he claims.

^ There's a LOT more pictures like these around, however, google obviously has removed them from the search results.

3. The jews were transported to Poland, closer to the Eastern front where they actually would come in handy working for the war machine. Gaia's claim of putting detained jews at the defense of German cities is, like many of his claims, absolutely outrageous.
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2018 18:51 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 27 Aug 2018 22:45 #149

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
Here Dots showcases a disgusting piece of anti-German WW II propaganda computer game:

.......... wrote:

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/gaming/70890-through-the-darkest-of-times.html#296683

However, our forum jew apparently appreciates lies being sold since he likes the post.

Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 22:45 by Flare.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 01 Sep 2018 01:54 #150

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Sword And Hammer wrote:
...even the most naive individuals can see where the world is going concerning collapse, crisis, and demise. Your humor or dismissal on the subject changes nothing.

I hear these apocalyptic prophecies for decades now and it hasn't happened.

And of course it will not happen.

A much more likely scenario is to keep and increase the current sedative methods with asocial media, Netflix and fluoride and complete the transfer to a transhumanist future society, Brave New World meets 1984 meets Equilibrium meets Idiocracy style.

A "demise" is not in the interest of anyone who has some power, thus it will not happen.

And your sketches you make on your keyboard even less. Led by you? Ha, ze jewbris!

You disgusting, filthy hooknosed KIKE!!

Here you go again denying what’s going on.

All white territories are being swamped by millions of third worlders and muslims coming in, with no end in sight, yet you say “nothing apocalyptic will happen.”

This is the reason why you, your granddad and the likes are a bunch of filthy demon trash in human form.

Fuck you and that brown Colombian expensive whore of yours for calling us “keyboard warriors”, while we’re living in an extreme world of psychological terror where 99% of the people don’t have a clue of what’s going on. We CAN’T even bring the fight to the streets as there aren’t the people, neither the weapons for it.

You should be slapped on a yellow star like your granddad had you filthy subhuman piece of shit.

See above response to yet another, many of Gaia’s troll-posts.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 11 Oct 2018 22:48 #151

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
Today it's 11-October.
Gaia's last post was 3-October.

I haven't been active / online on the forum for a while.
Gaia hasn't been active / online on the forum for a while.

I log in on the forum earlier today.
Gaia logs in on the forum earlier today.

I go offline.
Gaia goes offline.

Tonight I log in again to post a bit.
Tonight Gaia also logs in again.

Wtf is this for kind of behaviour?! :larf:

O wait... I remember.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Last Edit: 11 Oct 2018 22:48 by Flare.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 20 Oct 2018 18:55 #152

• bd
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
^^^^ a troll trolling a troll .. how cute.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 01 Dec 2018 11:21 #153

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder

Can't say he wasn't right. :)

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 01 Dec 2018 11:43 #154

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
Flare wrote:

It's my opinion, the Jewish "Tribe" are disproportionately the most criminal group of people on Planet Earth, whether they are left or right wing.

Their supremacist ideology will scam, cheat and rob the Goyim. People today are slaves to a predominately Jewish oligarchy.

It's not anti-Semitic to highlight the truth.

The elite Jews have infiltrated so many positions of power and influence, particularly in the last 100 years, we are now living under their
control.

That's a sad fact.

I don't have solutions to how humanity can be free of these parasites because their immunity from crimes is so entrenched within populations, because of the Holocaust.

I continue to pay cash, not buy from Corporations especially Amazon or Zionist/Jewish outlets if possible, but from small/medium businesses. Unfortunately, it becomes more difficult, with every passing year.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2018 12:05 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 01 Dec 2018 12:53 #155

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:

It's my opinion, the Jewish "Tribe" are disproportionately the most criminal group of people on Planet Earth, whether they are left or right wing.

Their supremacist ideology will scam, cheat and rob the Goyim. People today are slaves to a predominately Jewish oligarchy.

It's not anti-Semitic to highlight the truth.

The elite Jews have infiltrated so many positions of power and influence, particularly in the last 100 years, we are now living under their
control.

That's a sad fact.

I don't have solutions to how humanity can be free of these parasites because their immunity from crimes is so entrenched within populations, because of the Holocaust.

I continue to pay cash, not buy from Corporations especially Amazon or Zionist/Jewish outlets if possible, but from small/medium businesses. Unfortunately, it becomes more difficult, with every passing year.

The very word cash is good, but ultimately we still exchange our physical labour for cash, but it is who controls the cash who controls nations, it is when we no longer have cash we have basically nothing to show for our labour or real life skills

Cash is a kind of freedom, but not true freedom, of where we put our physical energy, the ultimate freedom is working with others to exchange our personal labour on a physical level, where next to no cash changes hands, only the end product for use by ourselves.

All we need is either new or recycled raw materials, doing it this way removes as many of the barriers away from the wolves in sheeps clothing, the ones who survive off of the surpluses within societies, the ones we give away when we are buying into anothers idiotic and ideology of the next new thing we don't really need.

Worrying about who is zooming who when we already know who it is is non productive, productivity is sharing the knowledge with others so they can also avoid the wolves, who will mark my word, "come looking" for newer ways to get what they do not deserve, this policy is called "Isolation Starvation" for the wolves, this is the key ellement to surviving the cruel and craftiest amongst mankind, who will always be there regardless of colour or creed.

It will not harm them physically, but it is a dose of their own, sugary coated guile.

And helps our

www.bitchute.com/video/l7ZzVUcA4eI9/

Because this is a game they all love to play, so we have to get as "Box Clever", its all in the words of the song above.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2018 13:04 by Gan Anim.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 01 Dec 2018 13:56 #156

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
Gan Anim wrote:
The very word cash is good, but ultimately we still exchange our physical labour for cash, but it is who controls the cash who controls nations, it is when we no longer have cash we have basically nothing to show for our labour or real life skills

Cash is a kind of freedom, but not true freedom, of where we put our physical energy, the ultimate freedom is working with others to exchange our personal labour on a physical level, where next to no cash changes hands, only the end product for use by ourselves.

This all has to do with the difference between jew money and sound/fair money.

Once you let the jew control the money supply, you get to pay interest and that's when everything starts to go downhill.

I just found a good piece on National Socialist economics which you may find very interesting.

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/finance-and-economics/71652-the-solution-labour-based-currency.html#308525

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 01 Dec 2018 14:46 #157

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Flare wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

This all has to do with the difference between jew money and sound/fair money.

Once you let the jew control the money supply, you get to pay interest and that's when everything starts to go downhill.

I just found a good piece on National Socialist economics which you may find very interesting.

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/finance-and-economics/71652-the-solution-labour-based-currency.html#308525

Money is money no matter who controls it, Jews, Christians, Muslims, it does not really matter, it all changes when our labour becomes the money, and those poeple expending that energy get the choice to spend it or give it where ever they like.
But there needs to be a need for products from thousands of different makers of things, all doing each others bidding at much lower interest rates, this policy creates equilibrium.

Then the prices will remain stable and inflation will be at a constant minimum, only set fees for transaction are needed to feed those in an administrative role, because labour is the same the world over, it take s the same amount of energy to life a tin of peas as it does to pick them from the fields.

The people labour must rule the paradigm, if anyone tries to get more than there really is from the system, then people would loose out, it really is that simple, not to empower our labour will always result in people who are no longer able to contribute to the system and eventually the system will fail.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2018 14:49 by Gan Anim.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin