Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 11 Jul 2019 20:58 #161

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16328
  • Likes received: 1708
Flare wrote:
Hey Gaia,

You still haven’t answered my question that you claim to be no jew, then why do you behave like a jew? :dunno:

I mean...


- you hate nationalism
- you hate anything National Socialist (no matter how good any of it’s points were)
- the sight of Adolf Hitler gives you a mental meltdown
- you lie
- you deceive
- you troll
- you blaspheme
- you ridicule any religion, but Christianity most of all
- you act like a bitch when jews are being criticised, yet you make jokes about Germans being bombed
- you preach anarchism is the way to go (so we have no opposing force against the scheming jews)
- you promote drugs-use
- you don’t see anything wrong with adultery
- you brag about how many races you have fucked
- you drool at the sight of “all those lovely and wonderful” brown people, while:
- you claim there is no white genocide going on, even though there is tons of evidence for it
- your grandfather is jewish, which makes you 3/4 Dutch... yet you absolutely don’t give a fuck what is happening to Holland.
- you are extremely materialistic
- you are narcissistic
- you lack empathy
- you have bad manners
- you have no sense of humor
- you mostly watch horror movies


^ And that’s only a small sum of all the wickedness going on with you.

You’re evil incarnate, just like any other of your other fellow hooknosed jews.

And this * is meant to be a 'moderator'....... :facepalm:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 13 Jul 2019 10:28 #162

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14310
  • Likes received: 5556
Frothy wrote:
Flare wrote:
Hey Gaia,

You still haven’t answered my question that you claim to be no jew, then why do you behave like a jew? :dunno:

I mean...


- you hate nationalism
- you hate anything National Socialist (no matter how good any of it’s points were)
- the sight of Adolf Hitler gives you a mental meltdown
- you lie
- you deceive
- you troll
- you blaspheme
- you ridicule any religion, but Christianity most of all
- you act like a bitch when jews are being criticised, yet you make jokes about Germans being bombed
- you preach anarchism is the way to go (so we have no opposing force against the scheming jews)
- you promote drugs-use
- you don’t see anything wrong with adultery
- you brag about how many races you have fucked
- you drool at the sight of “all those lovely and wonderful” brown people, while:
- you claim there is no white genocide going on, even though there is tons of evidence for it
- your grandfather is jewish, which makes you 3/4 Dutch... yet you absolutely don’t give a fuck what is happening to Holland.
- you are extremely materialistic
- you are narcissistic
- you lack empathy
- you have bad manners
- you have no sense of humor
- you mostly watch horror movies


^ And that’s only a small sum of all the wickedness going on with you.

You’re evil incarnate, just like any other of your other fellow hooknosed jews.

And this * is meant to be a 'moderator'....... :facepalm:

Where’s the lie? :dunno:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 14 Jul 2019 05:24 #163

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16328
  • Likes received: 1708
Those might well be your opinions but you're misusing the purpose of the forum, you can't even moderate yourself. You goad posters like you just have here and then delete their posts if they chose to respond, you did the same thing to Rocco and most likely nagged like a bitch to novum to get him banned.

You can't even refrain from posting up these troll threads aimed and personally attacking other members.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2019 05:27 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 16 Sep 2019 16:36 #164

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14310
  • Likes received: 5556
So what is this "Roadmap to the Truth and Yourself" thread even...?

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-forum-members-area/67311-roadmap-to-truth-and-yourself.html#334936


So here we get a thread from our forum-jew Gaia (a multiple times proven pathological liar), who is going to tell us how to get to the truth, by quoting other jews like Alissa Rosenbaum aka Ayn Rand.


While in fact it are the jews who are the greatest liars on the planet, who in fact are destroying everything so they can take over and rule all of humanity with an iron fist.


Yet Gaia, who has learnt nothing here the past years and still is the same rabid radical leftist communist jew, claims we have to listen to a bunch of jews to get to the truth. :larf:


Has he gone fucking mad or what?
Last Edit: 16 Sep 2019 18:13 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 17 Sep 2019 06:52 #165

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2834
  • Likes received: 1168
Ive all ways been of the opinion we have genetic memories as well as inherited physical traits

And that people really can.be bred for purpose in a way

We were once told that the idea of powerful men is wrong and even given the word Dictator.to.prove it

and for some god forsaken reason be it altruism.or repetative shaming people started to listen to that

These lunatics care.more about stray dogs in Mogadishu than they.do about hungry children in their own.communities

People have a magnet of Ali or Jimison from Zambia on their fridge and they send some charity $15 a month

They send money to feed Somalians for twenty years and then get stabbed by one while catching a train to work

Look at the modern world its a complete mess managed by these liberally insane people

Trust in them.is at an all time low IMO , at least from what I can see published in my life time

And for good reason !

Ayn Rand and the rest of the black cubists are a shit stain on this good earth that often needs cleaning up
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2019 07:02 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 17 Sep 2019 07:07 #166

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2834
  • Likes received: 1168
Frothy wrote:
Those might well be your opinions but you're misusing the purpose of the forum, you can't even moderate yourself. You goad posters like you just have here and then delete their posts if they chose to respond, you did the same thing to Rocco and most likely nagged like a bitch to novum to get him banned.

You can't even refrain from posting up these troll threads aimed and personally attacking other members.

Are you trying to be like the fair maiden locked in the tower begging to be rescued ?

Ohh save me please oooh
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 17 Sep 2019 20:20 #167

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14310
  • Likes received: 5556
MrAnderson wrote:
Ive all ways been of the opinion we have genetic memories as well as inherited physical traits

And that people really can.be bred for purpose in a way

We were once told that the idea of powerful men is wrong and even given the word Dictator.to.prove it

and for some god forsaken reason be it altruism.or repetative shaming people started to listen to that

These lunatics care.more about stray dogs in Mogadishu than they.do about hungry children in their own.communities

People have a magnet of Ali or Jimison from Zambia on their fridge and they send some charity $15 a month

They send money to feed Somalians for twenty years and then get stabbed by one while catching a train to work

Look at the modern world its a complete mess managed by these liberally insane people

Trust in them.is at an all time low IMO , at least from what I can see published in my life time

And for good reason !

Ayn Rand and the rest of the black cubists are a shit stain on this good earth that often needs cleaning up


After seeing this quote from Codreanu...



.... it has become clear to me that Gaia acts on his jewish instinct and thus promotes anarchism (and other silly stuff), while on the other hand rabidly disagrees with fascism / national socialism because he is afraid of a unified and strong white race.

Short while ago I read on Dailystormer about how easy it could be for part-jews to just be honest and admit a lot of fellow-jews are bad news, and that Hitler was right. However, even if there's a drop of jewish blood in a person, almost all of them will defend the jews by tooth and nail.

There's something really dark going on with that jewish DNA strain, as it seems to override any logic, reason and honesty in the host body of a part jew.
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2019 20:22 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 17 Sep 2019 20:50 #168

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2681
  • Likes received: 1014
Judaism is aligned with militant Islam. Middle East bollocks. Repel both factions.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 18 Sep 2019 21:13 #169

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14310
  • Likes received: 5556
Funny to see Gaia have a mouthful about National Socialists, while I swear that jew has not even watched a SINGLE speech from Adolf Hitler or even read a single National Socialist document. Now how pathetic is that? :larf: :facepalm:


Here is how simple minded idiots like Gaia, and any of his fellow rabid leftist, liberal jew antifa thugs judge National Socialism:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 30 Sep 2019 10:52 #170

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14310
  • Likes received: 5556
Gaia wrote:
Geologist and "climate (change) contrarian" Gregory Wrightstone gives a speech and Antifa fuckers are disturbing it because they cannot handle real science:

Ah... so you are saying antifa ‘fuckers’ are wrong about climate change, but right on Adolf Hitler and anarchism?

I don’t understand why you would call you own Antifa pals fuckers, except for that you are trying to gain some ‘rightwing’ credibility here in order to try and fuck the truth up a bit more.
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2019 10:53 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

WW2 History Hunter 16 Oct 2019 12:56 #171

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7283
  • Likes received: 1569
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I've read WW2 Normandy Beach Veteran's testimonies about German Machine Gun nests with MG42's mowing down entire platoons and cutting them in half before they fell

How come Rocco is banned?
Because he beautifully exposed that sad LARPer and for some reason novum sucks fascist miceopenises.

There was no ground whatsoever to ban him. The other party should have been banned ages ago.

But again; novum is an attic fascism cuck.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

WW2 History Hunter 16 Oct 2019 13:30 #172

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14310
  • Likes received: 5556
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I've read WW2 Normandy Beach Veteran's testimonies about German Machine Gun nests with MG42's mowing down entire platoons and cutting them in half before they fell

How come Rocco is banned?
Because he beautifully exposed that sad LARPer and for some reason novum sucks fascist miceopenises.

There was no ground whatsoever to ban him. The other party should have been banned ages ago.

But again; novum is an attic fascism cuck.

Shut the fuck up jew.

You know nothing about truth, morality, honor and honesty since your dna belongs to the hideous ones.

Rocco was fed-posting the fuck out of the forum which could get the whole place into trouble.

But I guess you wouldn't mind that happening because you got a big schnotz hanging in front of your face.

EVERYONE agreed with Rocco being kicked, except for pathetic you. So you might want to consider that you, as always, are wrong.
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2019 13:33 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

WW2 History Hunter 16 Oct 2019 13:51 #173

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I've read WW2 Normandy Beach Veteran's testimonies about German Machine Gun nests with MG42's mowing down entire platoons and cutting them in half before they fell

How come Rocco is banned?
Because he beautifully exposed that sad LARPer and for some reason novum sucks fascist miceopenises.

There was no ground whatsoever to ban him. The other party should have been banned ages ago.

But again; novum is an attic fascism cuck.

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

You’re a fucking Jew! A demon possessed member of Satan’s Army

You soulless piece of degenerate filth
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

WW2 History Hunter 16 Oct 2019 14:05 #174

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14310
  • Likes received: 5556
Orangeaid wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I've read WW2 Normandy Beach Veteran's testimonies about German Machine Gun nests with MG42's mowing down entire platoons and cutting them in half before they fell

How come Rocco is banned?
Because he beautifully exposed that sad LARPer and for some reason novum sucks fascist miceopenises.

There was no ground whatsoever to ban him. The other party should have been banned ages ago.

But again; novum is an attic fascism cuck.

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

You’re a fucking Jew! A demon possessed member of Satan’s Army

You soulless piece of degenerate filth

Check this out Orange...

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/72638-californians-say-massive-evacuations-took-place-under-cover-of-the-pg-e-blackouts.html#337242


On the one hand Gaia tries to gain credibility by bashing jews... while on the other hand is is full-on promoting demonic mega-jewess Ayn Rand's 'philosophy' is the way to go for society.

Seems like this guy likes to play crypto jew.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 16 Oct 2019 14:16 #175

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
A Jew is a Jew is a Jew

The major difference is their belief on mesiach.

Zionists believe mesiach will come once they build the Third Temple ... they believe in and support Israel.

Non-Zionists believe mesiach must come before the Temple will be built ... they largely reject Israel ... yet are still poisoned with the hate filled Jewish DNA to destroy, lie, steal, manipulate and subvert
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 16 Oct 2019 14:31 #176

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14310
  • Likes received: 5556
^ Well, Gaia is a non-religious jew.

But still, the majority of his Dutch dna has been completely overwritten by the 1/4th of his jewish poisonous dna.

As he likes to promote Ayn Rands alienating individualism, anarchism so we won't have any leadership or hierarchy (which is just impossible and completely goes against nature's laws), he's a big fan of hard-drugs and recommends them to everyone, he sees no problems with adultery, he dislikes any religion but hates Christianity the most and on and on it goes...

If he would get run over by a train tomorrow the world would be a better place.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 16 Oct 2019 14:59 #177

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16328
  • Likes received: 1708
Dutch dna, Flare says, the traitor who backs the invaders of his Dutch nation. Your ancestors will be spitting in your face sonny boy.

PS no need to thanks us for dropping in the food parcels.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2019 15:00 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Just Lost a Cat 22 Oct 2019 19:52 #178

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7283
  • Likes received: 1569
Rest in Peace Annabelle.



The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 22 Oct 2019 20:56 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 08 Nov 2019 00:15 #179

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14310
  • Likes received: 5556
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.