Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 28 Dec 2019 18:24 #181

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Hasn't that useless sack of shit nazi LARPer been white genocided yet?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 28 Dec 2019 23:13 #182

• Flare
Frothy wrote:

Sorry you pathetic little man... you won't get your own troll-thread like Gaia has.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 29 Dec 2019 03:56 #183

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Sorry you pathetic little man... you won't get your own troll-thread like Gaia has.

The LARPing nazi is allocating troll threads :larf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 29 Dec 2019 07:52 #184

• Flare
^ I’m just wondering.. where did it all go wrong with you Frothy?

I mean... it takes a special kind of person to hate Jesus (wether you believe in him or not) and sit and troll on a truther board all day while the world is on fire, to make things just a bit worse for everyone.

What happened? :dunno:

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 29 Dec 2019 12:31 #185

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Trolling this forum is your behaviour you waste of oxygen, just like this thread that you started with the sole purpose of personally attacking another member, and it's not the first time is it?

You say the world is on fire, and what do you do, you LARP a nazi and troll anyone who doesn't join in with your one dimensional brain dead game of ''I'm pretending to be Hitler's best friend''. What an utter tit you are, your life must be as dull as a duck to need that sort of escapism.

If you weren't such a lying sack of shit, I'd feel sorry for you.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2019 12:43 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 29 Dec 2019 18:53 #186

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
Trolling this forum is your behaviour you waste of oxygen, just like this thread that you started with the sole purpose of personally attacking another member, and it's not the first time is it?

You say the world is on fire, and what do you do, you LARP a nazi and troll anyone who doesn't join in with your one dimensional brain dead game of ''I'm pretending to be Hitler's best friend''. What an utter tit you are, your life must be as dull as a duck to need that sort of escapism.

If you weren't such a lying sack of shit, I'd feel sorry for you.

Well... you know... I at least try to get out the right information including the solution all day everyday, to anyone.

All that you are doing is throwing shit on this board and that's it.

You don't talk about the cause of the problems, you don't ever talk about solutions and you avoid important topics like White genocide. And on top of that you attack the ones who are actually trying to do something about the jewish satanic system we're living in.

Which makes you the disease, in stead of the cure. (just like Gaia is)
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2019 18:54 by Flare.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 29 Dec 2019 19:25 #187

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Drop dead in your gutter you filthy cunt.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 29 Dec 2019 22:12 #188

• Flare
I am right about you and you know it.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 30 Dec 2019 05:20 #189

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
The only thing you know is how to be a pathetic nazi LARPer.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2019 05:23 by Frothy.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 30 Dec 2019 09:49 #190

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:

:thumbup:

Nazi LARPer: "I am sooooo against 'white genocide'*"
Gaia and common sense: "The only final solution then is to make as many white babies as possible and be a good father for them"
Nazi LARPer: "Nooo, I don't do any of that, just posting Hitler videos exactly at the moments of the most important days to spend with my wife!"

:facepalm:

*there is no "white genocide", there is a general forced and weaponized migration program; look at the racially, religiously, linguistically and general culturally very similar Venezuelans flooding this country now. Their complete contrary economic culture (Marxism, waiting for the state to care for them, idiots) is the big threat to Colombia
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2019 09:51 by Gaia.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 30 Dec 2019 10:45 #191

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Gaia and common sense: "The only final solution then is to make as many white babies as possible and be a good father for them"
Nazi LARPer: "Nooo, I don't do any of that, just posting Hitler videos exactly at the moments of the most important days to spend with my wife!"

*there is no "white genocide", there is a general forced and weaponized migration program; look at the racially, religiously, linguistically and general culturally very similar Venezuelans flooding this country now. Their complete contrary economic culture (Marxism, waiting for the state to care for them, idiots) is the big threat to Colombia

Nazi LARPer's wife is a coon, that's why he can't have babies....he'd be committing white genocide :iitm:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 30 Dec 2019 11:03 #192

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Nazi LARPer's wife is a coon, that's why he can't have babies....he'd be committing white genocide :iitm:

I throw up in my mouth a bit already at the thought of his wife, I don't want to speculate about her ethnic traits. Rotterdam and surroundings is filled by niggas, arabs and other "degenerates" (not my view).
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 30 Dec 2019 11:16 #193

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I bet Mrs Nazi LARPer looks something like this;

Jews LARPing as Nazis

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 30 Dec 2019 11:44 #194

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Or this...

Just add a bone through the nose.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2019 11:47 by Frothy.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 30 Dec 2019 20:54 #195

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You are such a stupid fucking jew. :larf:

Comparing Venezuelan migration into Colombia with immigration of millions of blacks and Arabs into white Europe as being the same. :facepalm:

What a total fuckwit.

The evidence is ALL OVER the board, yet Gaia just 'happens' to miss out on that one ey?

Here... just one of the hundreds of examples... the jews in their own words on how they want to destroy mankind:

Totally ommitting the Kalergi plan, Hooton plan and Morgenthau plan... which were all made up many decades ago, since the endgoal of the jews is to eradicate the white race from the earth.

But I guess Gaia doesn't care, since he loves being around brown people anyway, since he lives in Colombia, so he feels a little superior with his pale skin. And on top of that, he also doesn't care because he is a jew mongrel himself who by now has a Kalergi-kid with that brown wife of his.
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2019 21:07 by Flare.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 30 Dec 2019 21:05 #196

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I throw up in my mouth a bit already at the thought of his wife, I don't want to speculate about her ethnic traits. Rotterdam and surroundings is filled by niggas, arabs and other "degenerates" (not my view).

One thing is for sure... and that is my wife is waaay out of your disgusting league, jew. ;)

Since mine can spot rats like you from a mile away.

We all know you basically bought of your own wife to act as some sort of expensive cleaning lady with 'benefits' while you fuck others behind her back. The fact that you can't be honest to her proves that you see her as an 'asset' in stead of a human being. Which is how every full-blown narcissists view others.

I mean, come on... you are paying her off since no normal human being will last long around you with such despicable narcissistic and arrogant behaviour as what you put out on full display 24/7.

Ffs... dealing XTC pills on your own wedding day... :larf: That's only what criminals and gypsies do, because they know no morals.
And jews like you of course.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 30 Dec 2019 23:25 #197

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I know one thing after spending time on this board

If Europe was being run by people who were more like.Flare we wouldnt have much reason to.be on these boards

There wouldnt be migrant camps there would be camps for people.who have a burning desire to fuck with white europeans

The bolshevik jew is showing his face again in our nations and doing so.with.impugnity

They are.crawling out of the woodwork more every day

And they have a malicious hatred of all things European and beautiful , seeking to.wreck.it.and debase it.with faggotry and angry minorities all the time

This is the fruit.of bolshevik liberalism on display for everyone to see

And here are.two more frothy and gaia trying to.rub salt in the wounds of a man who has seen a truth.most dare.not even.look at !
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 31 Dec 2019 06:22 #198

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
LOL if Europe was being run by people like Flare the LARPing Nazi, it would be a kind of European Union....oh wait....it is.

Okay I'll try again, if Europe was being run by people like Flare the LARPing Nazi, we'd all be running around pretending to be characters from the past :larf: I'll be Julius Caesar and soon put an end to those German barbarians, then we can all go back to riding horses, worshipping my LARP, and bathing in hot pools with ladies in waiting with their fine wine and exotic fruits... :raiseglass:

Here's a good idea Mr A Hole, why don't you and Flare gather a small navy, and start deporting all the Jews out of Europe into Israel, all the coons back to Africa, and the pakis back to Islamabad, tear down all the mosques, castrate all the gays, and have the European youth worship you both.

Don't forget to let the TZ readers know how you get along will you.

:sokay:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2019 06:33 by Frothy.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 31 Dec 2019 06:31 #199

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
LOL if Europe was being run by people like Flare the LARPing Nazi, it would be a kind of European Union....oh wait....it is.

Okay I'll try again, if Europe was being run by people like Flare the LARPing Nazi, we'd all be running around pretending to be characters from the past :larf: I'll be Julius Caesar and soon put an end to those German barbarians, then we can all go back to riding horses, worshipping my LARP, and bathing in hot pools with ladies in waiting with their fine wine and exotic fruits... :raiseglass:

Here's a good idea Mr A Hole, why don't you and Flare gather a small navy, and start deporting all the Jews out of Europe into Israel, all the coons back to Africa, and the pakis back to Islamabad, tear down all the mosques, castrate all the gays, and have the European youth worship you both.

Don't forget to let know how you get along will you.

:sokay:

"Normies" embrace whitecoatism.
"Nazies" embrace browncoatism.

Apparently some people are too afraid of themselves to take care of their own lives.

What a time to be alive.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 31 Dec 2019 06:42 #200

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
They're too busy whining like brats about what everyone else is doing.

The LARPing Nazi would have turned against his own nation in favour of the 3rd Empire in Nazi-World or what ever his LARP venue is called, yet he calls himself a Nationalist.. :larf:

He's not only a treacherous piece of shit, he's the opposite of a nationalist, he's a pig faced internationalist who married a golly wog.
Jews LARPing as Nazis