Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 22:30 #21

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
Flare wrote:
^ This is a ridiculous response.

As usual, you start "ad-homming" (if you were a serious threat to me, which your are not). And avoiding every argument.
It would be the same as me criticizing you for putting children on this satanically-ruled planet of which you can see the results on a day-to-day basis.

And even here you fail.

If I would be complaining about the world and the state of it and the problems and the "apocalypse" you claim there is, and THEN put children into that, THEN I would be a hypocrite and you would have a point with "it would be the same as...".

I don't see the world as one big degenerate pool of filth like you (while never traveled). I see the world as a beautiful place to explore, seek and be free and that's exactly what I will educate my offspring with. And train them to evade the irritating psychopaths like Statists as much as possible and luckily there are enough ways.

You are a pessimist, a utopist and apathic (you think you can shape the world, while at the same time doing nothing, just complaining on a forum)
I am an optimist, a realist and active (I've changed my life for the better, I see opportunties everywhere and I take the world as it is, have no illusion that I can change anything other than my own life and offspring)
Now you don't see me doing that, but you actually think it's necessary to bring it up over and over again ---> = trolling!

Another point of Goldfish Memory Groundhog Day Flare. You don't learn. You don't take arguments in, but think you can "defend" yourself with attacks.

In the time I am here I have learned a lot (not from you, don't worry) and that is visible in my posts and thus growth.
You are repeating your same words as in the beginning, like a parrot made of granite, not learning, not growing, just repeating the same propaganda every Groundhog Day again.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 22:54 #22

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4858
  • Likes received: 1818
Nah not a troll. Trolls don't engage in real debate, Gaia does, did on the EE thread...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP, Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jun 2016 23:41 #23

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15310
  • Likes received: 5826
^ lol
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 05 Jun 2016 21:32 #24

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15310
  • Likes received: 5826
Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Regardless anyways of whether or not ''Adolf Boosting'' to smear the alt right occurs (and I certainly think it does),

You are hijacking the right by smearing it with Hitler. No sane conservative would do that.
those who believe in all the lies are still on the wrong end of History, nevertheless. They will die ignorant of their own history.

I admire AH because he brought a broken Germany off it's knees and showed the people another way, free from Jewish tyranny, and not because I believe he ordered the gassing of anybody, or any such thing. No deliberate mass exterminations occurred. Neither did such a program ever exist. It's all based on lies and WWII atrocity propaganda.



"I admire Adolf Hitler, but don't you dare calling me a Nazi"
"I hate jewish power, but no problem if Adolf puts a Freemason in charge of the economy"

You guys are a farçe. :facepalm:

^ # 13. Claims he is having 'far too much fun in exposing 'Nazis', however, refuses to look into most/any evidence provided.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 06 Jun 2016 07:08 #25

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15310
  • Likes received: 5826
Gaia wrote:
"this [freedom of speech] is the last thing that anyone needs.”

The fucking arrogance and hybris. Who does this leprose leprechaun think he is? A Nazi Baby? :hahano:
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=820#215497

^
# 4. Derailing.
# 6. Lots of verbal abuse.
# 7. Using a lot of ad homs when he does not like the discussion.
# 13. Claims he is having 'far too much fun in exposing 'Nazis', however, refuses to look into most/any evidence provided.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 06 Jun 2016 07:16 #26

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
The whining Nazi Baby reacting like the poor piggly puff ASJW he is. I have to rephrase: "you expose yourself. I am merely the one helping you with that learning process." :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 06 Jun 2016 07:41 #27

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15310
  • Likes received: 5826
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
^ He has watched Hellstorm and stopped halfway into TGSNT... so basically he's stuck near the bottom of the rabbithole and that's why he's drawing wrong conclusions & filling up 'the gaps' with his own imagination.
Ah yes, because watching a video means you have to take over the conclusions in it without a critical view. For the scepsisless sheep you are maybe. Glad dots is wiser. :thumbup:
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63386-what-to-do-with-germany.html?start=620#215504

^
# 2. Claims repeatedly to know what Truth-seeking is really all about, but doesn't look into any evidence or vids provided. Nor does any research himself.
# 7. Using a lot of ad homs when he does not like the discussion.
# 15. Puts a quote of mastermind Confucius from 2500 years ago in his signature and then a dumb quote of himself anno 2016 right next to it, as he is the one claiming the Truth constantly without doing any research, basically saying he is the biggest enemy of truth himself.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 06 Jun 2016 19:57 #28

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
(...)

It is not know whether Mr Shell ever received a reply, but it is crystal clear that the hasbara trolls on this forum behave exactly like BLS, although they do it in a less blatant and more underhand way.


Flare wrote:
^ It's quite astounding to see all the reality and facts being slapped around the ears of Rag for what seems years now, that he won't budge an inch.


ragnarok wrote:
How old are you, flare? When you've been around 50+ years, you get a bit sick of hearing all the false prophets of doom and gloom, continually banging out their monotonous drumbeat.


Gaia wrote:

1 - become a fireman
2 - leave the burning place for something better
3 - shut the fuck up if you do neither of 1 or 2




They just can't help but prove our perception of them right in every possible way over and over again.



Reference source: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=840#215742

-
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 06 Jun 2016 20:01 #29

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Fizz, I've had a little glance through your cv and you aren't so popular yourself, mein krautling.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 06 Jun 2016 20:11 #30

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:

1 - become a fireman
2 - leave the burning place for something better
3 - shut the fuck up if you do neither of 1 or 2
-

It's true. If you're dramatising that "Europe is burning", then either extinguish the fire or leave. Staying in a burning "degenerate shithole" (as your squad sees it) and just complain on a forum but do nothing is a sign of stupidity, wouldn't you agree? :yerright:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 06 Jun 2016 20:53 #31

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Gaia wrote:
It's true. If you're dramatising that "Europe is burning", then either extinguish the fire or leave. Staying in a burning "degenerate shithole" (as your squad sees it) and just complain on a forum but do nothing is a sign of stupidity, wouldn't you agree? :yerright:


I agree with Flare on his evaluation of you and your behaviour, as even you could have easily realised
by reading and understanding my previous comment.

It's not love that is blinding, it's hate.

Another lie of your ilk fed to the "cattle".


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 07 Jun 2016 00:12 #32

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15310
  • Likes received: 5826
Gaia wrote:
I mean, I called Frau Dachau, the Drecksau of Dresden, also a Nazi Hure, but that has some content, seeing her pro-Dolfy posts.

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/67146-the-most-shameful-thing-to-ever-happen-to-the-non-white-race.html?start=40#215840

^
# 6. Lots of verbal abuse.
# 13. Claims he is having 'far too much fun in exposing 'Nazis', however, refuses to look into most/any evidence provided.
# 16. Contributes nothing of interest to the forum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 07 Jun 2016 01:06 #33

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Online
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3172
  • Likes received: 1605
Gaia wrote:
"you expose yourself.

No doubt the exact words you use for strangers behind the adult bookstore?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 07 Jun 2016 01:11 #34

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Online
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3172
  • Likes received: 1605
rodin wrote:
Nah not a troll. Trolls don't engage in real debate, Gaia does, did on the EE thread...

Even a broken clock is right two times a day.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 13 Jun 2016 21:29 #35

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
As this is "my" topic, or at least addressed to me and Flare went hopelessly off-topic in the design thread:

========
Flare wrote:
^ ROFL!!

Indeed, I think as Gaia just is a 'yellow-belt' regarding the conspiracy material, it all looks to him like one gigantic puzzle of which he can't make any sense.


Bullshit.
Basically, the puzzle is not that difficult if you unravel it correctly, and preferably in the following order:

There is no "preferred order". Everyone has his/her own interests and preferences. Collectivising people again, denying their individuality.
- Find out 9-11 was an inside job (check)

A hoax.
- Find out this was organised by an elite group

Check.
- Find out this elite group is creating a New World Order

There is no "New" World Order. There is a group of Elitists, part of "filthy rich" families who want to arrange the world using their fake tribal collectivism. Nothing "new" about it.
- Find out the Holocaust is fake (half-check)

Now, it is not fake. The Holocaust STORY is fake.
- Find out Hitler was fighting this elite

Problem is; he wasn't. At all. His background Elite (the Zionists) and he as a puppet were fighting the normal ordinary jews. The Powerful Elite Jews stayed safe, where they always are, have been and will be.
- Find out the jews are running the show

Elites, elite families, are running the show. A large abundance of jews are in those families. Normal, average Jew from the Block jews are just as much sheep (livestock) as anyone else.
Basically Gaia's only got 1,5 of the 6 top subjects checked till now, therefore he just doesn't seem to be able to 'connect the dots' and it all looks so complicated to him. Looks like he's got quite some homework to do... but the problem is, his ego is in the way and he thinks he actually knows it all yet, and has to teach us 'black-belts' about stuff while he's halfway down the rabbithole. :D

Looks like you know shit about me and start your usual strawmanning again.

What's new. :yerright:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 14 Jun 2016 09:37 #36

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Hey, Flare


truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-forum-members-area.html


time to catch up !


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 14 Jun 2016 14:15 #37

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15310
  • Likes received: 5826
^ ....and I see he already deleted my message which I posted in his topic there.

So now we've got a Zax 2.0 who censors anyone who doesn't agree with his cultural marxist ideas, while he's got a mouthful about dictatorships and such :larf: :facepalm:

Quote from his topic:
This topic deals with the roadmap to untruths. The Truth will always be hidden, from any of us and even including the highest "33-rank" Masons and other (well-)known "insiders".

Let's see some CM quotes:

Cultural Marxism: "everything is relative man".... "there is no truth".... "reality is what we make of it".... smoke dope and drop out dude!!! .... we don't need money... cops are violent pigs (especially the white ones). Women are smarter and betteer than men, all men are rapists. "get in touch with your feelings".... "if it feels good then do it"... "she so empowered!!... you go girl!!"... "there is no god"... "Let's burn the bible" "don't criticize islam!!"... "you're a bigot" "a homophobe" "you're an agist classist pig"..... "think globally act locally".... "save the whales.. the trees... the poor african kids!!".... "drop out of school and rebell against your parents".... "Dad's are scum.... mum's are cool".... "go vegetarian" "the ufo's are comming!!" .... "don't teach kids math's and reading!!!!!..... you elitist pig!!!.... they need to learn to build a veggie patch and learn to recycle and wear gender nuetral clothes!!!" "we can all eat other's cuisines and enjoy each others religions from every nation in one smelting pot of peoples and get along together and intermarry"
nl.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cultural%20marxism

Yep, already one of the first quotes nailed it, besides all the other ones which are applicable :thumbup:

===============================================================================

Cultural Marxism or Cultural Bolshevism (degenerate culture) seeks to destroy everything good about a society, what holds it together, what helps it to advance, what promotes intelligence and beauty. It seeks to degenerate society and take it to a lower form where people are less intelligent and more animal. It's based on the Marxist lie that everything good about society is all a form of oppression. Every time anyone promotes cultural Marxism, they use the same line claiming it is about freeing people from oppression. These common cultural Marxist themes all are promoted by the same lie that they are done in the name of freedom: liberalism, sexual perversion, degenerate art, degenerate music, mass immigration, anti-intelligence and promotion of people acting like animals, corrupted versions of feminism, multiculturalism, marijuana, oppressing people of European-ancestry, and destroying nationalism, and destroying non-Jewish-religion.

Definition of Cultural Marxism:

Cultural Marxism: An offshoot of Marxism that gave birth to political correctness, multiculturalism and "anti-racism."
Unlike traditional Marxism that focuses on economics, Cultural Marxism focuses on culture and maintains that all human behavior is a result of culture (not heredity / race) and thus malleable. Cultural Marxists deny that biological reality of race and argue that race is a “social construct”.
Nonetheless, Cultural Marxists support the race-based identity politics of non-whites. Cultural Marxists typically support race-based affirmative action, the proposition state (as opposed to a nation rooted in common ancestry), elevating non-Western religions above Western religions, speech codes and censorship, multiculturalism, diversity training, anti-Western education curricula, maladaptive sexual norms and anti-male feminist, the dispossession of white people, and mass Third World immigration into Western countries. Cultural Marxists have promoted idea that white people, instead of birthing white babies, should interracially marry or adopt non-white children.

Samuel P. Huntington maintained that Cultural Marxism is an anti-white ideology.

www.urbaninfidel.altervista.org/HOME_FILES_WWWDATA/html/html_static/2/culturalmarxism.html

Way to go Gaia, just keep promoting communism, while you don't even know it :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Grolongo

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 04 Jul 2016 23:04 #38

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15310
  • Likes received: 5826
Gaia wrote:
Indeed

Gaia wrote:
It is you maintaining a lie that Nazi Germany was some Asterix village in a world of jewish Elitist bankster fraud.
It is you strawmanning "system lies" to me, in fact I am the farthest away from the systems here of anyone.

The banksters could go on in WWII, even a proud Freemason was put in charge of the economy
Adolf Hitler was the bastard grandson of a Rothschild
Many jews were in high positions in the Nazi regiime, including their main minister; Joseph Goebels and many others such as Adolph Eichmann, Rudolf Hess, and many others.
None of the existing Jewish Elite structures have been harmed, what is presented is 1 lame MSM (!) article about Louis/Ludwig Rothschild who wasn't harmed in any way, survived the war and didn't suffer at all, even according to the mainstream story Himmler lifted the circumstances of his "prison" sentence.
The inflated growth of the fake Nazi economy was based on war preparations, which is just as fake as the current mil-ind complex in the US, not by accident by the same Jewish Elites.
The forced labour camps were filled with ordinary jews, not the powerful Elitist Jews. Of course they were not there because Hitler wouldn't lock up his own masters.
Even in his Mein Kampf Adolph Rothschild, in a faked prison sentence as well, "forgets" to name many powerful jews of the time.

It is all propaganda (managed by a jew), lies and fakery (jewish plots are infamous for it) and you and your Baby Gang are falling for it and spreading those lies further.

Sources I have given, both in the new topic and last week. It's not my fault the forum crashes and loses the data.

As I said in that post of last week; one of your favourite researchers admitted to have been a Hitler fan but later had to correct his mistake because he gained new insights.

Your tactics are dusty, you are the one relying on propaganda and deliberately not looking deeper into the rabbit hole. No wonder you attack everyone who doesn't go along with that Fake Hitler Hero Story.

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63386-what-to-do-with-germany.html?start=700#220505

:arowup:

# 1. Making claims and statements without providing a source at any time, even if asked for.
# 3. Constantly 'forgets' crucial details which have been told / proven to him dozens of times
# 5. Distortion.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Euro 2016 Finals Thread 06 Jul 2016 23:08 #39

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 06 Jul 2016 23:14 #40

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597


.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
[removed from main forum by novum] Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia20.48Monday, 06 June 2016
Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok?14.4Monday, 07 August 2017
A change to truth-zone.co.uk - now truth-zone.net and truth-zone.net/forum.html12.44Sunday, 15 February 2015
Troll Zone11.18Monday, 18 January 2016
Truth Zone? Dead Zone, with Psycho Phizzy on the loose....again.10.41Sunday, 26 January 2020
Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone10.12Saturday, 20 June 2015
The Truth Zone?8.82Wednesday, 24 June 2015
All Debunked issues you know of! >> Truth-Zone.net Debunked Zone!8.81Thursday, 13 November 2014
Truth Zone - A View From Outside8.72Tuesday, 26 April 2016
Mis-use of subfora on Truth-Zone8.72Saturday, 10 February 2018
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.