Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 01 Dec 2020 09:52 #261

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 6348
MrAnderson wrote:
How dare I suggest Anthony Sutton is reaching with his book that is basically false advertising

Anthony Sutton can’t be wrong, now can he?

Matter of fact, Sutton is so right, he’s worth it to immediately halt all research, completely jump ship and then get on board with the antifa, leftists, anarchists and trolls to help the jews further their cause. :emo:
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 01 Dec 2020 12:54 #262

MrAnderson wrote:
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
lol @ all those edited posts

:facepalm:

Lol @ Guest1041 thinking it's all about him here and him being the adult by stepping away. :chuckle:


(while still refusing to look at the Anthony Sutton matter... :larf: )

What makes me chuckle is you dont see me on here randomly biting chunks out of people like backfromthebrink just because Ive had a few drinks that night and think Im Hulk Hogan

Yet apparently Im the one who is causing people to quit lol

How dare I suggest Anthony Sutton is reaching with his book that is basically false advertising

Hulk Hogan :larf:
More like the incredible sulk
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 02 Dec 2020 13:58 #263

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17875
  • Likes received: 1854
Truth Community

:lolplac:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2020 13:59 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 05 Dec 2020 14:24 #264

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 6348
Frothy wrote:
Truth Community

:lolplac:

Says the one who holds the record on bans on this forum by a long-shot and who fights tooth and nail to try and prove the Holocaust and Covid are real with MSM sources. :joker:
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 05 Dec 2020 15:16 #265

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17875
  • Likes received: 1854
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Truth Community

:lolplac:

Says the one who holds the record on bans on this forum by a long-shot and who fights tooth and nail to try and prove the Holocaust and Covid are real with MSM sources. :joker:

You should have been banned a long time ago, you're just wormed your way in on the back of Zorro.

In fact you were leaving but kind of forgot to do so.... You have brought the forum to a virtual standstill and stopped people wanting to donate due to your behaviour.

Anyway I'm returning to not posting here for a while again, you're seeing that a lot recently eh!!
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2020 15:36 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 05 Dec 2020 21:42 #266

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 6348
Frothy wrote:
You should have been banned a long time ago, you're just wormed your way in on the back of Zorro.

In fact you were leaving but kind of forgot to do so.... You have brought the forum to a virtual standstill and stopped people wanting to donate due to your behaviour.

Anyway I'm returning to not posting here for a while again, you're seeing that a lot recently eh!!

Like I said... it's funny to see the trolls like you complain about the board they wrecked themselves by years long of constant shitposting, distorting, trolling, lying, whining and bitching.... and offering ZERO solutions or anything informative worthwile you're at it.

And then wonder about / blame others for all the good and honest members which left the place.


You people are like cancer complaining when the host body has died.

Can it get more pathetic? I don't think so.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2020 21:43 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 07 Dec 2020 23:27 #267

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 6348
Just found a picture of Gaia online:


"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 12 Dec 2020 05:25 #268

  • EW
  • EW's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 279
  • Likes received: 212
MrAnderson wrote:
What makes me chuckle is you dont see me on here randomly biting chunks out of people like backfromthebrink just because Ive had a few drinks that night and think Im Hulk Hogan

Dunno what's going on, nor do I care, but when I see Hulk Hogan mentioned I feel compelled to post an HH.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 14 Dec 2020 09:13 #269

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 6348
Guest1041 wrote:
Why is Flare still a moderator Novum after the majority of the forum members who express an opinion have their doubts about his suitability and character?



"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2020 09:14 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 20 Dec 2020 12:56 #270

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 6348
Here’s a post Alt-Skull made, I thought it’s quite relevant in this thread:

Leftists have boring, shit theories of life & conspiracies; terrible imaginations.

White supremacists secretly control the government and social life, one race; the human race. There is no God, we evolved from apes and/or black Africans, watch porn, take script drugs, be a tranny, girl power; the future is female, eye rape, sterilise yourself to focus on career, world is gonna burn because Carbon and Greta, Covid gonna kill everyone too, get the pzfer vaccine, state security arresting people for nationalism is good (but the government is still nazis). Only government should have guns. BLM. Facebook is still cool, watch TV, read “the news”, trust the “experts” and wear a mask, deny and work to censor literally any other theory or idea; endless reactionary shit.

Plus this gay and boring conformist shit is promoted by the state, the schools, the media and billionaire major corporations, so they don’t even actually come up with any of it on their own.

Not being a Marxist faggot is heaps more fun and imaginative. We got inner earth civilisations, artificial moons, Aryan Egyptians, Jews did 9/11; Hitler was right, race and eugenics, superior diets, ancient alien influence and human bioengineering, the rhesus gene, traditions, families & your own biological children, polytheism and strange alternative religions/human origins, secret nazi bases in Antarctica, protocols of Zion, QAnon, gym; bodybuilding; get shredded, art and beauty (which aren’t subjective), bohemian grove and the Illuminati, real life skills and tradable professions, occult Magics, UFOS and anti-gravity technology, CIA mind control, JFK junior is still alive, Mohammed was white, Pizzagate and Epstein Island, etc.

At the end of the day, right or wrong we’re having a lot more fun. You’ve got to be able to openly wonder about stuff, closing off your mind and following the crowd because you’re scared of NPC conformists not approving of you is a shit existence.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2020 12:58 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 22 Dec 2020 12:50 #271

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17875
  • Likes received: 1854
Guest1041 wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Don't kid yourself Flare, you sat back and did fuck all because without Nov, you're nothing but a poundland nazi in a cheap stormtrooper fancy dress goose stepping in front of a mirror.
What sort of moderator uses their position to start threads about members whose opinion veers away from your own and like some petulant child, throws tantrums to try to bolster support for your argument. You've got 1 slave though, the pair of you are a tag team of idiocy and emptiness.
There's one thing that the truth likes and that's opposing views because without those you can never properly dissect any subject. and as you hate opposing views, you're the coward here, nobody else. I shouldn't be surprised if you moonlight as one of the Covid informants, ratting out on their neighbours because , muh, non-conformists and all that.
So go ahead, blame everybody else for your shortcomings, how very millenial of you. One day you're going to find yourself posting to yourself, you've already started quoting your own posts in lieu of anyone else bothering to respond.

Why is Flare still a moderator Novum after the majority of the forum members who express an opinion have their doubts about his suitability and character?

Flare the forum emptier, no wonder the donations have dried up.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 22 Dec 2020 18:35 #272

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 6348
Frothy wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Don't kid yourself Flare, you sat back and did fuck all because without Nov, you're nothing but a poundland nazi in a cheap stormtrooper fancy dress goose stepping in front of a mirror.
What sort of moderator uses their position to start threads about members whose opinion veers away from your own and like some petulant child, throws tantrums to try to bolster support for your argument. You've got 1 slave though, the pair of you are a tag team of idiocy and emptiness.
There's one thing that the truth likes and that's opposing views because without those you can never properly dissect any subject. and as you hate opposing views, you're the coward here, nobody else. I shouldn't be surprised if you moonlight as one of the Covid informants, ratting out on their neighbours because , muh, non-conformists and all that.
So go ahead, blame everybody else for your shortcomings, how very millenial of you. One day you're going to find yourself posting to yourself, you've already started quoting your own posts in lieu of anyone else bothering to respond.

Why is Flare still a moderator Novum after the majority of the forum members who express an opinion have their doubts about his suitability and character?

Flare the forum emptier, no wonder the donations have dried up.

Says the one who managed to get banned from the forum a dozen times for being such an annoying prick (chasing away a lot of good members while you were at it), where no one else gets banned unless you threaten the forum.

That’s quite an extraordinary accomplishment of yourself, don’t you think?

Yet now you are trying to project your bs on me?

You leftists are such bizarre creatures... you people really don’t know of any honesty, morals and honor do you?
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 22 Dec 2020 19:08 #273

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5217
  • Likes received: 1922
Hey Frothy let me know via PM how much you donated last year and I will double it for the coming year

* edit * although I think was is really " drying up * are the abilities of western shit libs to keep on pretending liberalism is giving them a good life
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 22 Dec 2020 19:21 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 24 Dec 2020 22:19 #274

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5217
  • Likes received: 1922
MrAnderson wrote:
Hey Frothy let me know via PM how much you donated last year and I will double it for the coming year

* edit * although I think was is really " drying up * are the abilities of western shit libs to keep on pretending liberalism is giving them a good life

still havent recieved your message Frothchild ?
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 25 Dec 2020 12:01 #275

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 6348
MrAnderson wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Hey Frothy let me know via PM how much you donated last year and I will double it for the coming year

* edit * although I think was is really " drying up * are the abilities of western shit libs to keep on pretending liberalism is giving them a good life

still havent recieved your message Frothchild ?

:chuckle:
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 27 Dec 2020 09:30 #276

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17875
  • Likes received: 1854
MrAnderson wrote:
Hey Frothy let me know via PM how much you donated last year and I will double it for the coming year

* edit * although I think was is really " drying up * are the abilities of western shit libs to keep on pretending liberalism is giving them a good life

I haven't donated anything since Flare and the previous twat were pissing their neo nazi shit all over the forum.

Seems like most other members have decided to not encourage the twat either, he's spat out his dummy too many times..... the stats don't lie, the piss-pot is looking rather empty.

It's not a personal thing, it doesn't require a PM, it's a very simple and obvious fact, Flare has fucked this forum with his constant neonazi trolling and harassment, it's why most of the posters have not only stopped donating but have more or less stopped contributing altogether.




:lolplac:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2020 09:48 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 27 Dec 2020 09:57 #277

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 6348
Only a full-blown narcissist can, after all the ass-kickings he received on this board from most of it's members, make a post like this and present himself to other people like he's some sort of know-it-all guru:


Gaia wrote:
felices fiestas everyone ‼

whatever you celebrate, these times should be those of reflection, enlightenment and looking forward.


I have not one, but two gifts for this seemingly dark times;

Merrycast 2020 felices fiestas - the New Brain Order (intro 4:14 3.69 Mb mp3)



with not one, but even two pseugenecists; Billy G and Dolfy H. !

Merrycast 2020 felices fiestas - the New Brain Order full 119 min of Brave New Words
read and sing along with Fakeopedia
and become Molly's Matron !

enjoy these times with friends and family !
don't let them divide, distance and conquer you or them ‼



take care
no scare


May everyone take a good look at that figure in the top picture.


- Gaia looks frail, weak and tiny (which is typical appearance for leftists)
- Dresses himself like a 16 year old in stead of like someone who's well in his 40's
- By the looks of his clothes, cap, hoodie and everything he looks like a liberal degenerate
- Dutch training jacket wearing crypto-jew (this guy doesn't give a single fuck about what is happening to Holland!)
- Low-Testosterone, so he wears a beard to appear more 'masculine'
- See those big psychotic eyes behind the orange glasses?
- Sits in front of a satanic 'broken-cross' peace sign hippie-van which confirms his cultural-marxis 'anything goes' mindset
- Subconsciously holds the post in front of him like a 'phallus-symbol' signalling that he is projecting his dick into the mind of his few listeners



This cunt can't even answer a few simple, practical questions of how his worldview of anarchism should work, yet he advertises himself in the picture as "119 minutes of groundbreaking Gaia thoughts". :iitm:


It is only an absolute lunatic narc who could turn this whole NWO world of madness we're all living in and turn it into the "big Gaia show" where he hits the stage and wants to attract all the attention to himself.


What a fucking freak.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2020 12:36 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 27 Dec 2020 21:40 #278

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4572
  • Likes received: 1332
Flare wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Don't kid yourself Flare, you sat back and did fuck all because without Nov, you're nothing but a poundland nazi in a cheap stormtrooper fancy dress goose stepping in front of a mirror.
What sort of moderator uses their position to start threads about members whose opinion veers away from your own and like some petulant child, throws tantrums to try to bolster support for your argument. You've got 1 slave though, the pair of you are a tag team of idiocy and emptiness.
There's one thing that the truth likes and that's opposing views because without those you can never properly dissect any subject. and as you hate opposing views, you're the coward here, nobody else. I shouldn't be surprised if you moonlight as one of the Covid informants, ratting out on their neighbours because , muh, non-conformists and all that.
So go ahead, blame everybody else for your shortcomings, how very millenial of you. One day you're going to find yourself posting to yourself, you've already started quoting your own posts in lieu of anyone else bothering to respond.

Lol!

And so “The troll hunter” has become the troll himself, protecting jews and trolls like Gaia and Frothy.

When is the last time you, or Guest1041, have actually posted some useful, deep-sighted information on this board?

Can’t remember when that was actually.

Contrary to me who posts videos / articles / podcasts and memes around the clock here, while you people keep bitching around.


The Germans were right about the English back then as they are today:




I protect nobody, most here are adults and capable of speaking for themselves.
Unlike you whose 'contributuons' are smoloko memes and rehashed youtube bids, time and time again.
Why the fuck you gained mod status is indecipherable, your input is a scratched record. Just because you post reams doesn't equate to incisive comment or revelation, just a rehash of your Hitler obsession. He's dead, gone, history, find the new leader and support them, talking incessantly about the past is no way forward.
You lack life experience and social skills, you set no example and are a contributer to the lack of expansion here.
Take a long look in the mirror and sort your shit out.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 27 Dec 2020 22:13 #279

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17611
  • Likes received: 6348
Lux Interior wrote:
I protect nobody, most here are adults and capable of speaking for themselves.
Unlike you whose 'contributuons' are smoloko memes and rehashed youtube bids, time and time again.
Why the fuck you gained mod status is indecipherable, your input is a scratched record. Just because you post reams doesn't equate to incisive comment or revelation, just a rehash of your Hitler obsession. He's dead, gone, history, find the new leader and support them, talking incessantly about the past is no way forward.
You lack life experience and social skills, you set no example and are a contributer to the lack of expansion here.
Take a long look in the mirror and sort your shit out.

:arowup:

"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2020 22:14 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 27 Dec 2020 23:01 #280

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4572
  • Likes received: 1332
Great comeback.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.