Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 08 Jan 2021 02:18 #781

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5202
  • Likes received: 1916
well thanks for posting that

did you read this part or just skip over it usual ?
because you know damn well I've repeated myself a hundred times saying nobody should have to pledge allegiance to Israel or bend at the knee to Judaism

But here we are again

2021 and you expect me to start aplogising to you all over

go on keep digging up some more see what you can find

you arent the vendetta queen after all , or a neurotic bitch

BTW I still.dont like Muslims , is that a crime yet ?
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2021 02:24 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 08 Jan 2021 02:21 #782

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2977
  • Likes received: 2276
MrAnderson wrote:
well thanks for posting that

did you read this part or just skip over it usual ?
because you know damn well I've repeated myself a hundred times saying nobody should have to pledge allegiance to Israel or bend at the knee to Judaism

But here we are again

2021 and you expect me to start aplogising to you all over again

I want you to provide evidence I whine about being a woman.

I have asked you at least three times, but you fail to give any evidnece.

Therefore you are misleading the forum and not to be trusted.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 08 Jan 2021 02:26 #783

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5202
  • Likes received: 1916
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
well thanks for posting that

did you read this part or just skip over it usual ?
because you know damn well I've repeated myself a hundred times saying nobody should have to pledge allegiance to Israel or bend at the knee to Judaism

But here we are again

2021 and you expect me to start aplogising to you all over again

I want you to provide evidence I whine about being a woman.

I have asked you at least three times, but you fail to give any evidnece.

Therefore you are misleading the forum and not to be trusted.

I think you are trying to mislead people about me so theres all ways that

C you next tuesday :salute:
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 08 Jan 2021 03:59 #784

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5202
  • Likes received: 1916
Roastie wrote:

You were a Zionist loving key board warrier.

You supported all the Jewish Zionist right wing media and called me an inbred bitch for pointing it out.

You loved (((Tommy Robinson, Rebel Media, Pamela Geller))) etc etc

People had to educate you only three years ago about the JQ and how Islam is a friend of Judaism.

How old are you and how long have you been into the truth movement?

Yes bastard Muslims were fucking young girls in England, but Tommy Robinson never exposed the homo
politicians fucking young boys and neither did you. Why not. Are you a tool, like (((Robinson)))?

Mr Anderson wrote

tell you what if it was up to you this place would be called Islam Zone

the fact you cannot see that your are being replaced with Islam is unbelievable you do know , and you don't care or you like it

it's really that simple

you keep asking the same questions and making the same ridiculous allegations as well

which leads me to believe your either a bit inbred
or doing it on purpose as a sort of smear machine against anyone who says a peep about Islam

because you know damn well I've repeated myself a hundred times saying nobody should have to pledge allegiance to Israel or bend at the knee to Judaism

but it's either because your a bit dim or -because your doing it on purpose you keep asking the same shit and repeating the same lies about what I've said


it's a common tactic when you have nothing but bullshit to hate someone with

and don't pretend I started any of this

your the bitch who thought it would be fun to shit post about me in here well it doesn't look like your having much fun now I'm here

fuck me , did you have to take a pill after that near heart attack or what ?

no doubt you will go crying like a shit bag to the forum admins as well after this

'' he called me names ''

'' he's a liar ''

blah blah blah whatever bitch , you just totally blew your cover

anti Islamist is bad is it ? according to you it is roastie

commie fucker , they will do you all in first for being the cowardly shits and destroying your own nations from within

truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/65950-the-david-icke-forum.html?start=5960#291758

Here Lux make sure you add that to your fucking list as well
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2021 04:09 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 08 Jan 2021 07:57 #785

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4572
  • Likes received: 1332
Who have I snitched on.?
Whose back have I stabbed?
When did I threaten your children?
When did you last attend Mass?
4 questions for you to back up your accusations and still you run away.
Anybody reading this will see through you for the cowardly liar and bullshitter you are.
Nice arrows Stimpy, hoist by your own petard.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2021 07:59 by Lux Interior.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 08 Jan 2021 09:09 #786

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17590
  • Likes received: 6338
Let’s get back on topic.


"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 08 Jan 2021 18:52 #787

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5202
  • Likes received: 1916
Lux Interior wrote:
Who have I snitched on.?
Whose back have I stabbed?
When did I threaten your children?
When did you last attend Mass?
4 questions for you to back up your accusations and still you run away.
Anybody reading this will see through you for the cowardly liar and bullshitter you are.
Nice arrows Stimpy, hoist by your own petard.

Pfft I will still be contributing to the board though Lux

So suck it up princess
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 09 Jan 2021 00:19 #788

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4572
  • Likes received: 1332
MrAnderson wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Who have I snitched on.?
Whose back have I stabbed?
When did I threaten your children?
When did you last attend Mass?
4 questions for you to back up your accusations and still you run away.
Anybody reading this will see through you for the cowardly liar and bullshitter you are.
Nice arrows Stimpy, hoist by your own petard.

Pfft I will still be contributing to the board though Lux

So suck it up princess

The world stands in awestruck anticipation. *irony off*.

Contribute what exactly, more lies?
You're a bullshit artist. There for all to see.
Who have I snitched on.?
Whose back have I stabbed?
When did I threaten your children?
When did you last attend Mass?
Answer the questions you cowardly poseur child.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2021 00:23 by Lux Interior.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 09 Jan 2021 00:50 #789

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5202
  • Likes received: 1916
Lux Interior wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Who have I snitched on.?
Whose back have I stabbed?
When did I threaten your children?
When did you last attend Mass?
4 questions for you to back up your accusations and still you run away.
Anybody reading this will see through you for the cowardly liar and bullshitter you are.
Nice arrows Stimpy, hoist by your own petard.

Pfft I will still be contributing to the board though Lux

So suck it up princess

The world stands in awestruck anticipation. *irony off*.

Contribute what exactly, more lies?
You're a bullshit artist. There for all to see.
Who have I snitched on.?
Whose back have I stabbed?
When did I threaten your children?
When did you last attend Mass?
Answer the questions you cowardly poseur child.

Enwerd
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 09 Jan 2021 00:58 #790

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
  • Posts: 5202
  • Likes received: 1916
Hey why dont you have a read of the " real research " that the Vendetta Queen dug up

See what it says there ?

Hmmm ? Just going to ignore it arent you

Same as Im going to ignore your demands to take part in your commie interrogation
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 09 Jan 2021 14:28 #791

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17590
  • Likes received: 6338
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
Gaia

Who or what do you stand for

I stand only for myself and Molly; my family.
I am opposed to all forms of unmerited authority (statism, institutionalized religions, false scientimist prophets, etc.), and defend the natural laws of Gaia that we share through tribal shamanism.

For much more, see here:

fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/index.php?title=ASHIFT

Gaia is a Shaman now :chuckle:


So apparently the jewish horned antifa guy who was in the US Capitol also was a self-proclaimed ‘Shaman’, like Gaia claims here above:



:right: www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/jake-angeli-qanon-shaman-stormed-capitol-b1784091.html



What in the fuck are you rabid leftist jews even reading nowadays to come to such mad bullshit..?
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2021 14:30 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 09 Jan 2021 22:40 #792

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17590
  • Likes received: 6338
Flare wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
Gaia

Who or what do you stand for

I stand only for myself and Molly; my family.
I am opposed to all forms of unmerited authority (statism, institutionalized religions, false scientimist prophets, etc.), and defend the natural laws of Gaia that we share through tribal shamanism.

For much more, see here:

fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/index.php?title=ASHIFT

Gaia is a Shaman now :chuckle:


So apparently the jewish horned antifa guy who was in the US Capitol also was a self-proclaimed ‘Shaman’, like Gaia claims here above:



:right: www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/jake-angeli-qanon-shaman-stormed-capitol-b1784091.html



What in the fuck are you rabid leftist jews even reading nowadays to come to such mad bullshit..?

@ 08:30 :chuckle: :chuckle:





I swear that could just as well have been Gaia standing there.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2021 22:41 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 10 Jan 2021 17:08 #793

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17590
  • Likes received: 6338
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Neonazism/Hitlermania/Nazifandom is the equivalent of Flat Earth.

Just how space travel debunking has been made nearly impossible by the tarnishing of the FE movement (a clear psyop) the Hitlerites (idem) do the same with healthy conservative views.

A: Space travel is a hoax
B: Ah, and you also believe the Earth is Flat

A:
reasonable researcher: NO
delusional FE'r: YES

B:
-> stopped taking anything seriously

vs

A: Coudenhove-Kalergi, usury, the Zionist State, are big problems in society
B: Ah, and you also love Hitler

A:
reasonable researcher: NO
delusional Hitlerite: YES

B:
-> stopped taking anything seriously

The timing of the movements is also the same, the fallacious name-calling (NASA-believer vs. "communist", "jew" or any other empty derogatory term) and the vicious hostility to those staying sane and not embracing clowns or clownesque ideas too.

Renegade and Daily (((Stuermer))) are for serious opposition to jewish control what the Flat Earth platforms are for serious questions about space travel.

:arowup:


This guy (Dr. Todd Grande) is brilliant as he can explain the psychology behind people's behaviours in high detail.

Here below he explains why people keep supporting a position, even though the evidence is against it.


Have a look @ 07:45





^ You know... the thing with Gaia is that he is a full-blown narcissist + he has this idea that "the Nazis were bad/evil" and he sticks with that idea no matter what counter evidence or arguments are being presented to him.

He will look for any article which confirms his bias and he won't look into ANY information disproving his position.

For example, he will not look for even a second at a masterpiece of a massive documentary like this one below, which is loaded to the brim with highly detailed, well-researched information:





Yet in stead, he will grasp for any straw which backs up his false position, because he sees admission of being wrong as weakness and looking stupid... while in fact it's very unintelligent to keep supporting a wrong position, just because your ego is in the way.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 10 Jan 2021 17:09 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 11 Jan 2021 00:36 #794

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17590
  • Likes received: 6338
Gaia wrote:
In November 2015 I watched the whole 6 hours of The Greatest Flat Earth Story Ever Told. That brought me to come up with Nazionism, because it was clear that Hitler and his Nazigang were controlled and they were busier caring for imported jews in slave labor camps than about Buming Bernt and Sizzling Susanna in the 61 cities bombed to pieces.

You dumb stupid jewish cunt.

You take real pride in the fact that you swiftly went through The Greatest Story Never Told, now don't you, like if you really understand what you saw there...

Because back in 2015 at that time, you didn't even know the Holocaust was a hoax yet (as you watched TGSNT before finding that out) and thus looked at the documentary completely biased, constantly thinking the Germans still had gassed 6.000.000 of your tribe.

Also, it still took you about 3 years to actually fucking CONFIRM that there was a New World Order conspiracy going on... which you denied for a long time, since your theory was that "psychopaths can't work together".


So, you looked at the documentary TGSNT as a complete and utterly uninformed noob, so you drew completely wrong conclusion all throughout the documentary. Yet now you sit here chest-thumping like if you understood what you saw, while you totally didn't.


And the whole term 'Nazionism' which you claim with great pride as your 'invention' actually isn't, as you can see in the picture below:





You are such a stupid fuck it's unbelievable.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2021 00:40 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 11 Jan 2021 01:17 #795

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17590
  • Likes received: 6338
^ In order to be able to understand what is going on in the groundbreaking documentary 'The Greatest Story Never Told' one needs the following:

- being redpilled + knowledge of 9-11 inside job and other false flags
- being redpilled + knowledge about media being controlled and being used for brainwashing
- being redpilled + deep understanding of the NWO
- being redpilled + knowledge about how our banking system works
- being redpilled + knowledge about Freemasons
- being redpilled + thorough knowledge that the Holocaust is a hoax



At the time when Gaia watched the documentary back in November 2015, the ONLY knowledge he had was that 9-11 was an inside job... furthermore he did not know anything.

How do I know this? Well, I know that because I met Gaia on a Dutch forum in October 2015.

Yet, then he as a total noob who knew nothing started watching a 6-hour long documentary for advanced Truthers, thus he didn't have a fucking clue what he was actually watching on his screen as he still was completely biased and hating the "evil Nazis" as he still believed "they had gassed hundreds of his family members" (as per Gaia's own claim).. which rendered him totally incapable of drawing the right conclusions.


However as everyone can see in the post above, he sits here bragging that he watched the documentary and afterwards determined that the "Nazis were controlled opposition"... at a time when he didn't even believe the New World Order was for real.. which he could only confirm approx. 3 years (!!) later.

So how in the hell could this guy even know what's what back then, when he watched it?
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2021 01:24 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 11 Jan 2021 01:36 #796

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17590
  • Likes received: 6338
Just look at Gaia here claiming and chest-thumping that he came up with the term 'Nazionism' and that 'other people started using it'... like if he's some kind of awesome researcher who's actually bringing stuff to the table:



Gaia wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
Like I said Zionists and Nazis are the players at the top....most double agents
But they are
All left hand pathers in regards to their occult beliefs

Indeed, Nazionism I named it and saw others used the same wording.

Ivanka and her family are jewish fascists. I don't like Green Day and the lyrics are not great either, but it is mildly funny to see the neonazis of Renegade go crazy over the facts.

Check out more here:

fakeologist.com/fakeopedia/index.php?title=Nazionism



Yet, if you look at this picture from 2001....









...... one can see that someone already came up with that term LONG before Gaia ever did.


:facepalm: :facepalm:
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2021 01:38 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 12 Jan 2021 12:23 #797

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17874
  • Likes received: 1854
Does anyone actually think that creating troll threads like this one is the sign of a good moderator?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven, Gaia

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 12 Jan 2021 14:41 #798

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17590
  • Likes received: 6338
Frothy wrote:
Does anyone actually think that creating troll threads like this one is the sign of a good moderator?

This isn’t a troll thread.

This thread is about a jewish troll, in order to expose all his mad behaviour and all the crazy shit he is posting on the board here.


Funny how everything seems inverted in your mind; everything good is bad and everything bad is good.


I wonder what you actually are fighting for in this world.

For the jews?
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 05 Feb 2021 22:34 #799

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17590
  • Likes received: 6338
Flare wrote:
Gaia, could you give us your idea on why the governments are Nazi/Fascist, when the governments are censoring and arresting Nazis?


:right: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/73594-mr-bond-austrian-rapper-arrested.html#362804




Aaaaand, once again no counter-argument, no counter-facts.


I win. :)
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson


ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2021 22:35 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Truth Zone's nr. 1 Troll: Gaia 06 Feb 2021 18:56 #800

Frothy wrote:
Does anyone actually think that creating troll threads like this one is the sign of a good moderator?

It's phizz 2.0
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.