Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling?

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 18:21 #21

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
One had a formidable enemy standing directly before him, the other was rabble rousing to a crowd of shit upon Germans feeling sorry for themselves. Hardly the same thing at all.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 18:22 #22

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
flare: are you trying to make this another "hitler was a hero" thread?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 18:28 #23

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Does he have a serious addiction to Nazi-commemorating youtube vids and Adolf-promoting, do you think?

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 19:30 #24

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling?

Why should he?

You need to look up the meaning of "troll".

Ragnarok is just doing here what he did years on end in the dif pit.

Who sent him (and others) to this place would be a more reasonable question, from my pov.

He so to speak "seals" the threads with his dump and as
hardly anybody in their senses wants to read what he left
readers rather tend to not go to those threads where he
was the last to post and thus will miss the previous comments,
which were posted before he dropped his "scent mark".

That's the only reason why he is doing this.

It's that easy and it works.

I think from now on I will add the relevant part of this text to every comment
- according to my inherent right of self-defence -
where this most annyoing system troll is dumping his system spam, for you seriously can't bother Zorro
with cleaning this place of the huge amount of verbal excrement this incontinent of poo troll is dropping
on a daily basis on Truth Zone.

I don't agree with Novum that we are all equal and that every post is an opinion, which equals total negation
of reality.

Jmho.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2016 19:32 by PFIZIPFEI.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 19:33 #25

• Flare
ragnarok wrote:
One had a formidable enemy standing directly before him, the other was rabble rousing to a crowd of shit upon Germans feeling sorry for themselves. Hardly the same thing at all.

The problem with you, Ragnarok, is that you have been brainwashed all of your life regarding certain matters and you are under full mindcontrol by the elites.

You accept the fact that Hitler was evil... and you are frightened that you have been wrong for all of your life. As the truth is hurtful and lots have fallen for it. And you've said and done a lot of things in the past, which turn out to be for the wrong cause, once you find out the truth. Certainly for the older generations, who lost relatives in that war for the wrong reason for 'defending democracy' it's going to be extra difficult.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 19:40 #26

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Hitler's actions were evil. Even if he was absolutely right about who the real enemy was, that wasn't who he targeted, hence he was willing to sacrifice millions of those supposedly just like the ideal volk he allegedly favoured, for what, if they're no less powerful after than when he started?
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2016 19:41 by ragnarok.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 19:50 #27

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Patton Killed By Jews For Exposing Conspiracy Behind All Wars

Video description:
The People of the United States have been made slaves in their own land by International Jewry. All sides of all wars are financed and directed by International Jewry through their control of all governments, banks, media, courts. General George Patton was killed after exposing the Zionist plot behind World War II. The Virginia Militia and honorable members of the Kappa Alpha Order along with other members of the body pf the people must & will destroy International Jewry

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Drifty

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 19:56 #28

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
He should have been a bit smarter with his mouth, then. Another "leader" who couldn't lead a conga in an old folk's home, without getting himself killed by sneaky jews.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 20:18 #29

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
ragnarok wrote:
Hitler's actions were evil. Even if he was absolutely right about who the real enemy was, that wasn't who he targeted, hence he was willing to sacrifice millions of those supposedly just like the ideal volk he allegedly favoured, for what, if they're no less powerful after than when he started?

Hitler didn't start the war Raggy - the jews did and now they've nearly finished the rest of us .....what don't you understand about that ?
Not much - I know - so why be on the Truth forum ?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior, Drifty

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 20:23 #30

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Why did Germany invade Poland then? Was that the jews hq, or something?

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 20:48 #31

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:
He should have been a bit smarter with his mouth,

I am sure you've found a number ways to use your mouth, other than talking and eating? :roll:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2016 20:49 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 21:00 #32

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I don't know what you are referring to. Would you like to get something off your chest? Don't be shy; I won't bite.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 21:12 #33

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Nothing personal Ragnarok. I know I have just posted 2 other messages challenging you, but i am feeling relaxed and excited by our possible Brexit win, so here is a third post.

The information is here already if you wish to really know. But do you wish to really know? The unwritten ragnarok soliliquouy form Ragnarok Prince of Salford by W Shakespeare

To Know or not to Know
That is the question
Whether tis nobler on a forum
To evade or ignore information presented
And continue posting. To bore, perchance
To beguile with endless one line comments
And in the darkness bind them.

will mofo shakespeare yo.

just a larf man with some serious intent. :joker:

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 21:12 #34

• peacenik
  • Immortal
ragnarok wrote:

I won't bite.

Bet you say that to all your "johns"?

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 21:14 #35

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If you want to fantasise about me being a male prostitute can you keep it offline, plz?

ps. And, we clearly see the type of forum interaction Lizzy is supportive of.
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2016 21:29 by ragnarok.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 21:25 #36

• Flare
ragnarok wrote:

The Polish government was under Uk control and their media started inciting hartred against the ethnic Germans who still lived in West-Poland (as this territory was taken away from Germany after WW I)

Besides that, the UK and France had promised to help Poland if Germany would attack them, so they thought they had a 'free-pass' there to commit violence against the Germans... and 100.000's of Germans fled from the region back into Germany.

Hitler tried to negotiate with the Polish government several times about the situation, but Poland refused... Hitler finally gave them a 24 hour ultimatum to stop the violence. but there came no answer... so, then he decided to move in and take over as he had a legitimate reason for it.

But then Uk and France immediately declared war and the unstoppable chain reaction was started.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 21:28 #37

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Why is it your version of events sounds just as one sided as the "official" version?

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 21:33 #38

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
thanks Flare -

yes - the Danzig Agreement - in which Hitler was attempting to secure protection for German blood in the Occupied territory and a corridor to the sea which was formally German......... over 6000 Germans had already been killed by Poles - the zionist jew Brits scuppered it and created war.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 21:37 #39

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
If I'd wrote Mein Comfy Chair while I was in prison, do you think I could have inspired a political revolution?

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 14 Jun 2016 21:46 #40

• Flare
ragnarok wrote:
Why is it your version of events sounds just as one sided as the "official" version?

Well... there's 2 sides to the story ofc. But only 1 side is correct, as 1 has to be lying.

Now you know who are calling the shots in the world and control all our media (since WW II)... so who do you think was right, and who was wrong regarding that matter? :)
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2016 21:47 by Flare.