Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling?

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 06 Jul 2016 04:24 #81

• Drifty
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I'm crying right now. I hope to one day be the center of the trolled and ignore it only unbeknownst to YOU
That I will be fucking laughing at you guys
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 06 Jul 2016 04:43 #82

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Aster wrote:
but Gaia your choice of words have me rolling on my bed right now.

LOL

Like what the fuck man?

While ragnatroll is less than the LSD tick, bd is less impacting than a limping louse high on Zyklon B.
Aster wrote:
I'm crying right now.

Feel any better now? :D
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 11 Jul 2016 12:51 #83

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
bd wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Watch it, bd, he'll call you "tough guy" and act like he can do a bit away from the keyboard, if you're not careful.

ooooooo ... skeeeeery sheeeet. :roll:

Don't be scared Patsy, your frock collection is safe.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 12 Jul 2016 00:13 #84

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Lux Interior wrote:
bd wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Watch it, bd, he'll call you "tough guy" and act like he can do a bit away from the keyboard, if you're not careful.

lick my balls, you troll.
what a cunt!
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 12 Jul 2016 06:32 #85

bd wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
bd wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

what a cunt!

I love it when you use bedroom talk bd :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 12 Jul 2016 06:45 #86

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
bd wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
bd wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

what a cunt!

I love it when you use bedroom talk bd :hahano:

An elevated bed with plastic under-mattress?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 12 Jul 2016 13:00 #87

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
bd wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
bd wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

what a cunt!

And you claim to have been a teacher with that excuse for grammar? Cocksucker, get back to your glory hole.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 12 Jul 2016 23:04 #88

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You'd probably be surprised at the amount of videos I actually give a chance, but I rarely see anything on this site that isn't being posted with an agenda behind it. Cherry-picked "facts" and stats are usually the order of the day, or worse still, ignorantly uninformed opinions being presented as truth.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 16 Jul 2016 03:22 #89

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Sorry, but this is just too ... funny .. to not quote it for posterity :right: : hahano: :cool:

novum wrote:
Many of rags posts appear to be questions or comments that are actually on topic.. sometimes asking questions, sometimes making statements to the effect of not agreeing with what has been previously presented in posts before his... its just that his opposition doesnt see it that way.

Plus there is this thing called scrolling. if you dont like what you read you can roll past it.

First they came for the ragnaroks...

:killinme:

novum wrote:
((( )))
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Jul 2016 03:25 by PFIZIPFEI.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 16 Jul 2016 18:15 #90

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It's always intriguing seeing what Fizzypie, hardly Germany's answer to Robin Hood or any other great archer, decides to bold in one of your posts.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 28 Jul 2016 23:37 #91

• Straight Shooter
After some thought i have come to accept that Ragnarok is a legit SJW and not a troll.

I respect Novum for allowing Gaia to be a hoaxer, Rags to be a SJW and biker druid to be a communist.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 29 Jul 2016 00:00 #92

• peacenik
  • Immortal
.......... wrote:
After some thought i have come to accept that Ragnarok is a legit SJW and not a troll.

There's a difference?

How?

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2016 00:13 by peacenik.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 29 Jul 2016 00:41 #93

• Straight Shooter
peacenik wrote:
.......... wrote:

There's a difference?

How?

Yea, there's a difference considering trolls just post to be disruptive and SJW's really believe and stand by what they post unlike trolls.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 29 Jul 2016 01:22 #94

• peacenik
  • Immortal
.......... wrote:
peacenik wrote:
.......... wrote:

There's a difference?

How?

Yea, there's a difference considering trolls just post to be disruptive and SJW's really believe and stand by what they post unlike trolls.

Really?

'Social Justice Warrior. A pejorative term for an individual who repeatedly and vehemently engages in arguments on social justice on the Internet, often in a shallow or not well-thought-out way, for the purpose of raising their own personal reputation.'

Or, if you don't like that definition, try this one....

....'An abbreviation of Social Justice Warrior, SJWs are people who believe or pretend to believe in "Social Justice" AKA ideas of white privilege, cis privilege, thin privilege, ableism, and patriarchy theory. This is often coupled by hatred for anyone who they consider "privileged" (cis people, white people, men, etc.) They're usually (but not always) white/Asian, upper-middle class females with a sexuality you have never heard of before. They will repeat the same mantra over and over, and will never change their opinion unless whoever is teaching them those ideas opinion changes. Their favorite phrase is "check your privilege."

Either one has, the rag, written all over it.

...'They consider all disagreements with them to be the result of patriarchal oppression rather than rational thought, even while they blindly follow dogma. They champion equal rights, while trampling on the rights of anyone who upsets them through defaming, harassing, and ganging up on them. They are completely unaware of the sheer hypocrisy of this. SJWs are the sophists and zealots of the internet age.'

Henceforth, a SJW and a troll are the same thing! ;)

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SJW
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2016 01:50 by peacenik.

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 29 Jul 2016 01:44 #95

• novum
  • Platinum Member
They're usually (but not always) white/Asian, upper-middle class females with a sexuality you have never heard of before.

:larf:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., peacenik

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 29 Jul 2016 02:20 #96

• peacenik
  • Immortal
novum wrote:
They're usually (but not always) white/Asian, upper-middle class females with a sexuality you have never heard of before.

:larf:

Have you checked your privilege lately to see if it's to white?

SJW want to know.
:larf: :larf: :larf:
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2016 02:21 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Return of Zorro

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 29 Jul 2016 02:34 #97

• novum
  • Platinum Member
And i want to know what made them retarded enough to think Hillary is their friend... and also why so many of them are fatties.
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 29 Jul 2016 08:54 #98

novum wrote:
And i want to know what made them retarded enough to think Hillary is their friend... and also why so many of them are fatties.

"Fatties" how discriminatory :twitch: :chuckle:

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 29 Jul 2016 11:18 #99

• novum
  • Platinum Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
novum wrote:

"Fatties" how discriminatory :twitch: :chuckle:

Well the truth is the truth, no matter how many safe space runs it triggers.

Maybe its coz all the GMO soy replacing meat in their diet. :cool2:
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1, Return of Zorro

Does ragnarok have a serious addiction to one liners and trolling? 29 Jul 2016 14:49 #100

• GMP
  • Silver Member
We were watching a clip MrsC's 'breaking the glass' show on the BBC news when MrsGMP said...
"Is this cameraman a chubby-chaser? Every woman we've seen so far has been huge."
Maybe something in that.
:)