Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 29 Jun 2016 16:37 #1

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
anti-whites = anyone who does not care what colour their neighbour is.
haters gotta hate.
fuckers.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 04 Jul 2016 01:33 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
the trhead is about multiculturalism
gmp is discussing multiculturalism.
how is this derailing?
btw ... multiculturalism ROCKS!!
it is what makes canada, canada.
Not many niggas in a hockey team.

Hockey is what makes Canada Canada.

Liked Toronto, full of Indians though. The wrong kind of Indians, if you know what I mean.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 04 Jul 2016 02:37 #3

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Gaia wrote:
bd wrote:
the trhead is about multiculturalism
gmp is discussing multiculturalism.
how is this derailing?
it is what makes canada, canada.
Not many niggas in a hockey team.

Hockey is what makes Canada Canada.

Liked Toronto, full of Indians though. The wrong kind of Indians, if you know what I mean.
niggas?? wow ,,, asshole.
actually, Grant Fuhr was a black goalie for the Edmonton Oilers.
Toronto is not Canada. it is one eastern city.
Hockey is our winter sport, but if you believe it is what makes canada, canada, your ignorance is showing.
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2016 02:38 by bd.

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 04 Jul 2016 03:22 #4

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Gaia wrote:
So if you like multiculturalism, go live in the city. Don't force it upon others only because YOU like a black hairy ass once in a while.

That's the problem with you "social"ists. Always asocially enforcing your hobbies on others.

Canada is made by indigenous peoples, mostly empty land and you want to destroy that because you like importing other cultures. Get off your seat and go live among them then.

you are a foul minded cunt, and no doubt.
and ignorant.
one trip to toronto and you think you know about canada.
an arrogant, ignorant and foul minded cunt.
Last Edit: 04 Jul 2016 03:26 by bd.

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 04 Jul 2016 05:00 #5

• Straight Shooter
bd wrote:
Gaia wrote:
So if you like multiculturalism, go live in the city. Don't force it upon others only because YOU like a black hairy ass once in a while.

That's the problem with you "social"ists. Always asocially enforcing your hobbies on others.

Canada is made by indigenous peoples, mostly empty land and you want to destroy that because you like importing other cultures. Get off your seat and go live among them then.

and ignorant.

bd all you ever do is insult people who don't agree with your world view. :thdown:

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 04 Jul 2016 17:17 #6

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
.......... wrote:
bd wrote:
Gaia wrote:

and ignorant.

bd all you ever do is insult people who don't agree with your world view. :thdown:
]
stuff your phoney indignance.
did you read what gaia said to me?
i can dish out what i receive, thanks.

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 01:51 #7

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
GMP wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
bd wrote:
t

Says the man living in the middle of nowhere. Try an inner city viewpoint and see how you feel then.

Everybody has a choice as to where they live.
When we lived in Lambeth in London all the blacks lived round Acre Lane and we lived on all white Streatham Hill. Even during the Brixton riots Streatham Hill was a haven of tranquility.
I've posted here before about Leicester which is the UK's first official 'non white majority ' city.
Everybody Gets along because the various groups live in their own areas and people mix quite happily socially in the city centre, clubs and theatres etc. Then they go home.
Ghettos are a positive just so long as those living in them have chosen to be there.
Nobody wants to live cheek by jowl amongst other than 'their own kind'.
Nor does anyone have to do so.

Oh shut up you middle-of-the-road ditherer.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 01:58 #8

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
bd wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
bd wrote:
t

Says the man living in the middle of nowhere. Try an inner city viewpoint and see how you feel then.

I just spent a week in Edmonton, our capital city .. It is very multicultural .. i ate ethnic food, rode the busses with all colours of people, was served and chatted with people of all colours and enjoyed myself immensely.
our local town, 12 miles from my home is also quite multicultural .. you have not got a clue about me.
do not project your bigotry on me.

What colours are we talking about,rainbow ones?
So you ate some noodles and took a ride with a black driver. How very cosmopolitan of you. Just because you have a hairy gob doesnt mean you have to speak like a cunt.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2016 01:59 by Lux Interior.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 03:01 #9

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
.[/quote]

and ignorant.

an arrogant, ignorant and foul minded cunt.[/quote]

State your case Patrick, you fucking coward.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 03:32 #10

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
lux interior can kiss my hairy arse.

now ...
here\s a concept/
all of you assholes that are telling me to move, if I like Multiculturalism.
that works both ways.
if you are so fucking miserable where you are, fucking move.
tit for tat.

'cept you would sooner whine and snivel online about how horrible it is where you live.
fucking cowards ... move.

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 03:39 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I have been saying nothing else, you hairy marxist troll. :facepalm:

Move out while you still can. Your life is yours. Even with fascist freaks like you who want to destroy it.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 08:19 #12

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
What's this, dots, your latest attempt to promote random nutjobs as being representative of a wider group, sorta like a John Wayne Gacy or Jeffrey Dahmer vid being used to suggest how white males tend to behave?

Do you find this "strategy" to be an effectively convincing tool generally?

Here's the kind of people you are giving encouragement to with your negative approach to non-whites.

"I'm gonna get it, or I'm gonna die trying..."
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2016 08:24 by ragnarok.

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 09:16 #13

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
bd wrote:
lux interior can kiss my hairy arse.

now ...
here\s a concept/
all of you assholes that are telling me to move, if I like Multiculturalism.
that works both ways.
if you are so fucking miserable where you are, fucking move.
tit for tat.

'cept you would sooner whine and snivel online about how horrible it is where you live.
fucking cowards ... move.
You want your arse kissed speak to Rags. All you have to do is express an interest in shit, which with your Crowley mania should be a shoe in. Something you fags could do with each others fists as well. At least Rags would have a genuine use for them, the pussy whipped nancy boy.
And as for your other moronic statement, i did move out of the city and live in a white enclave. Howzabout that then cunt chops ?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 09:19 #14

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
bd wrote:

fucking cowards ...

Are you some sort of parrot ?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 12:21 #15

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Wtf has my post been removed for? I'm struggling to see where the "abuse" is, so can whoever removed it help me out here?

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 12:43 #16

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Why was my post removed? Do you want to point out what was abusive?

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 12:51 #17

For the simple fact you ALWAYS try and associate white folk who oppose mass-immigration, and who point out the double-standards in so called ''hate-speech'' and racism laws as nothing but a bunch of Hollywood skin-head ''nazis.'' Plus the OP reported it to me and requested it be removed.

So it's quite simple really. Trying to constantly plant this wrong perception of Nationalists or those who oppose half the third world flooding into Europe as nothing more than a bunch of skin-headed Neo-nazis, makes you look a disingenuous tool, and somebody who is in favour of Europeans losing their sovereignty and their ancestral homelands to a hostile and alien culture. .
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2016 12:57 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Lux Interior

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 12:58 #18

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
That is NOT abuse, that is me expressing MY opinions.

YOU may not like them, but that doesn't give you the right to label them as abuse and remove my posts when you feel like it.

ps. You're right that I don't give a fuck about "sovereignty" and that I have little respect for those who bang on and on about it, but THAT is my opinion too, and it's not being abusive, it's being descriptive.

pps. If I wanted to abuse my posting privileges, you'd know about it.
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2016 13:04 by ragnarok.

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 13:06 #19

When you're constantly doing pretty much the same to every other non-PC thread, while also trying to disrupt things with your predicable one-liners, generally making a nuisance of yourself wherever you go, then yes it does.

I've told you before, this forum is not your pissing ground, or a place where you have absolute liberty to disrupt other peoples threads at your own will.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Jul 2016 13:14 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare, Lux Interior

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 05 Jul 2016 13:15 #20

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I don't consider the forum as a "pissing ground." All that is in your head.

You like to talk combatitively, but you hate seeing any dissent from those outside your ranks. Typical of your kind. You're not comfy unless you are taking orders, or barking them at someone, you tin-pot Little Hitler.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare