Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 15 Sep 2018 00:39 #81

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Then fucking well try and debate subjects without doing your utmost best to try and come across as a total psycho, or as a mass serial killer or something, or as the next Anders Breivik. Otherwise you'll just find yourself going about the forum with somebodies boot stuck up your backside. Mine. :lmao:

I have many threads around here. If you think that anything is wrong in any of them, just let me know what it is and why you think that. And the same goes for being "psycho." If I said anything anywhere that you think is "psycho," you just let me know what that is and why. I can fix that quickly enough. I assure you.

Oh behave, there are dozens of examples here where you've gone waaay overboard and over the top. Posts which I have been forced to moderate or outright delete. Other member's have also witnessed it. You damn well know it too, so stop trying to play silly games with me or wasting my time here having to check through your posts to make sure you're not going off on one about cutting peoples faces off and sticking them to walls, or hanging blacks etc etc.

Look, if you can't express yourself without coming across like you are Dr. Hannibal Lecter or something, then you're just going to have be made history here, because you're taking up too much of my valuable time having to check through your posts. Which means it gives me less time on the forum doing what i would like to do.

If you continue to waste my own time in this way, then I'll see to it that you're made history from here for good. i simply haven't got the time to waste on somebody like you.

You waste your own time by saying much without saying anything. But I will take what I can get. You bring up cutting the faces off corpses and making a sort of mural out of them. I take it that you consider that to be pyscho. But who are you to judge. I have seen examples of dead peoples bones turned into art work. And they weren't giulty of anything. Those "people" who I would like to make art work out of are worse than the worst kinds of criminals than you can imagine. And as I said before, separating the "good" ones from the bad ones is a fools errand. You will never sweet talk them away. They need to be fucking DEAD! You worry about using the jewish faces as art? Where is your god damned sympathy for the 80 to 100 million innocent people the jews slaughtered! It isn't a fucking illusion!!!

You also worry about including negro faces in the art I mentioned. Or showing lynched negroes. Maybe you should try reading the thread "Listen to the children scream!" Hatred is the solution. Such as displaying their faces in art. Or showing pictures of them lynched. As they NO DOUBT god damned well deserved to be! Here is some surprising information for you. And it comes from a White man. Never fucking ever in my wildest dreams have I ever thought of lynching negroes as some sort of entertainment because I was bored. It is only done when it is necessary. But because of what I now know, I would look at it as entertainment. Because it would entertain me to know that the souls of White children who were raped, tortured and slaughtered by niggers can rest in piece. And knowing that future White children won't have to suffer the same fate. Your sweet talk to niggers isn't going to bring them justice. "Peace" isn't going to bring them justice. Only justice will bring them justice.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 03 Oct 2018 20:17 #82

• Flare
Numerous Dutch children are forced to visit mosques and pray, organisation says

Shocking video footage and a report from the Dutch organisation “Klap uit de school”, show that numerous Dutch children are forced to bow to Islam. The Dutch organisation says that every day several classes of children are forced to have excursions to mosques during which they have to pray for Islam.

You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 17 Oct 2018 20:15 #83

• Flare

You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 17 Oct 2018 20:22 #84

• Flare

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 18 Oct 2018 12:07 #85

• Flare
O damn... after using the search option on the forum for this topic, my posts ended up in the exerpted thread.

Zorro, could you put my last 3 posts in the real thread? :wissl: :)

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 19 Oct 2018 21:17 #86

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Flare wrote:
O damn... after using the search option on the forum for this topic, my posts ended up in the exerpted thread.

Zorro, could you put my last 3 posts in the real thread? :wissl: :)

Why would he do that?
Are you going to make a real post?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 19 Feb 2019 16:11 #87

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Has this soppy shit head been sanctioned to the gulag yet? ^^^^^^^^^^
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 19 Feb 2019 19:44 #88

• Flare
Lux Interior wrote:

He hardly comes around here anymore.

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 19 Feb 2019 20:20 #89

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

The wierd thing about commies is they hate being called.commies

(Exerpted due to abuse) Fighting Racism - Implementing Multiculturalism 19 Feb 2019 20:28 #90

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
MrAnderson wrote:
Flare wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

The wierd thing about commies is they hate being called.commies
Just like Jews
You can't fix stupid
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare