Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 20 Dec 2016 08:17 #61

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Well,NS is both a cult and a religion.[The kid,Cinta,and I brought this up long ago.Threads that were spammed to Dachau and back].That is why I say the Third Recih is dead,but not NS.It is a religion to them.The zealusness is on display here for all to see.There's always threads on forums that get heated,and members are at odds or dislike someone,But here it is truly a gang mentality,and the constant bombardment of Jew,Hasbara,etc,,etc., ad nauseaum is the hallmark of cultists and religious zealots.They will distance themselves from the mystical aspect of the Third Reich[Himmler] at times,but then boost the Cult of Personality with Adolph and paganism.Andthen backpeddle and claim he was a Christian.Deny all the ties to Catholicism and Jesuits.On and on it goes.Say he fought the Bankers,and deny the evidence of ties to the Rothschilds,Warburgs,Rockefellers et al.,Confused about the alliance with Stalin and then the abrupt reversal in stance.Always playing the victim card.Seeing any revisionist that disagrees with Hitler Worship as an anti this or anti that.
Yeah,you gotta wonder if they are really imbeciles or being paid to clowns. :ponda:
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2016 08:24 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta, Gaia

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 20 Dec 2016 08:22 #62

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7435
  • Likes received: 1589
QED, Pfizi.

In your case it's amazing how someone so sharp on (s)elections and hoaxes, can fall for Hero Hitler and -the bottom- Skycentrism.

You're a special character. Baby and Foxyboy are more predictable, you show some twists that are much stranger.

Afraid to lose the last religious """certainty""", to be an outcast even in the truthseeking world or whatever other reason, it's a crystal clear fear of digging deeper.

Glad annabelle is not restrained by the straitjacket of stupidity. Hence your attacks against her; like a serious sect.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 20 Dec 2016 08:30 #63

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Character is an understatement.
She got the alarm that I posted and splattered swastikas in the Lounge and Member's Forum.
She'll squirt her marker in this thread soon.

She is a true Believer is all.

And fawning over a dead idol like Devi did.

Plus she is a mad hatter.She really is.
The time she spends indexing name changes and other trivial things and throwing at Novum is bizarre to say the least.
She needs her own glass house.
Oh wait,she lives in a concave world with a glass roof. :joker:
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2016 08:32 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 20 Dec 2016 08:37 #64

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7435
  • Likes received: 1589
It shows the personality of a very lonely person. Same for her Baby. While normal people meet friends and have a social life, these clowns spend watching JewTube and foruming 24/7.

Sad, really.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 20 Dec 2016 08:41 #65

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Get a room you two!

Gaia guy and tay zax make such a lovely pair :larf:


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 20 Dec 2016 08:44 #66

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7435
  • Likes received: 1589
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Get a room you two!

Gaia guy and tay zax make such a lovely pair :larf:



I am more into a dirty white German ass than a hairy Brit. And I am sure zax thinks the same.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 20 Dec 2016 09:00 #67

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Gaia wrote:
I am more into a dirty white German ass than a hairy Brit. And I am sure zax thinks the same.


Soulmates you are by birth :yup:


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 20 Dec 2016 09:56 #68

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
^^^^ That is NS today^^^^^^

The Frau trying a Beer Hall Putsch in the Vent Room. :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 20 Dec 2016 11:21 #69

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14845
  • Likes received: 5694
Gaia wrote:
It shows the personality of a very lonely person. Same for her Baby. While normal people meet friends and have a social life, these clowns spend watching JewTube and foruming 24/7.

Sad, really.

Like you are sitting just like us on the forum all day every day?

Besides, I've got a nice Christmas coming up and we'll be going to a big homeparty on New Year's Eve, so don't worry about that you disgusting **** in brown-mans-land.
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 00:49 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 20 Dec 2016 12:56 #70

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
''This is National Socialism'' = a bunch of delusional fools reliving WW2 with rejoice (except that their side lost) whilst the rest of the world looks back at WW2 as a sad and shameful period, but for the ''National Socialists'' those were the glory days.

Nationals Socialism was all about Nazi uniforms, WW2, control, propaganda, deceit, theft, invasion, persecution, death, slavery, discrimination. Surely during WW2 there were crimes on all sides but for the ''National Socialists'' (a pc term for Neo Nazi) WW2 is their story, they invaded, they controlled, they enslaved, they marched, they conquered, that's what it's all about.

Thankfully they lost the war, whilst the rest of decent humanity look back at it with sorrow, the ''National Socialist'' looks back and thinks ''oh the good old days.''

What a very sad and corrupt way to fill ones mind.

I feel sorry for any decent German person that stumbles upon their posts here and is saddened by their contents, they must really hate Germany and German people to keep holding aloft the saddest and most miserable time of it's existence.

Poor people that were so intensely under control that they went along with the whole thing, after the war, they spoke of their regrets, they felt ashamed, time is a good healer, they are forgiven, humanity has moved along, apart from a bunch of sados on TZ who still pipe the NS propaganda as if NS still exists . :sadno:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2016 13:55 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 20 Dec 2016 14:39 #71

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
zax wrote:
Well,NS is both a cult and a religion.[The kid,Cinta,and I brought this up long ago.Threads that were spammed to Dachau and back].That is why I say the Third Recih is dead,but not NS.It is a religion to them.The zealusness is on display here for all to see.There's always threads on forums that get heated,and members are at odds or dislike someone,But here it is truly a gang mentality,and the constant bombardment of Jew,Hasbara,etc,,etc., ad nauseaum is the hallmark of cultists and religious zealots.They will distance themselves from the mystical aspect of the Third Reich[Himmler] at times,but then boost the Cult of Personality with Adolph and paganism.Andthen backpeddle and claim he was a Christian.Deny all the ties to Catholicism and Jesuits.On and on it goes.Say he fought the Bankers,and deny the evidence of ties to the Rothschilds,Warburgs,Rockefellers et al.,Confused about the alliance with Stalin and then the abrupt reversal in stance.Always playing the victim card.Seeing any revisionist that disagrees with Hitler Worship as an anti this or anti that.
Yeah,you gotta wonder if they are really imbeciles or being paid to clowns. :ponda:

National Socialism is dead in terms of being a political movement or a method of Governance, it has no leader, no manifesto, no method, it's simply a few isolated delusional types that exist on the internet.

Now I would tend to agree with your points about National Socialism still being alive be it but a religion or a cult, but the ones on here who portray themselves as National Socialists don't appear to appreciate the cult and spiritual themes with National Socialism, they seem to see it more like a social structure, well the stricture does not exist anywhere on Earth (unless in an underground base in the Antarctic :hmm: ).

So yes the ghost of National Socialism still lives but as it is not a path to god, it can't really be described as a religion, it's more like they are trying to evoke the spirit of the theme, they think if they keep on about it, it will resurface, but that's just not going to happen.

The thing that I find saddest about the whole thing is that they view WW2 and it's build up as their glory days, they were armed to the teeth for it, for most decent people on Europe and across the seas, WW2 was an awful time, they don't want it evoked.

It's more like people performing a reenactment of WW2, from the National Socialist pov, but doing it online, and in this forum, to such a degree that one of them thinks he's a U-boat commander, the other one thinks he's Waffen-SS officer Joachim Peiper.

Pfiz is just off her head she probably swings the lamp shade when a plane flies over her dwelling.

If they could see the spiritual cult side of things they would have more to uphold than just an ugly ghost to which they apply a pretty face, I think they are way too docile to get the spiritual side of the Third Reich, they just want to project a false image of National Socialism as if it were wholesome, they think they are waking people up, or ''redpilling'' them :larf: they think they are clever and enlightened, they don't see it as you and I do, or as some others do too, they're simply still cheering on the losing side of WW2, but there is nothing to cheer except the ghost of a failed ideology and a cult that they deny exists or existed.

So if we omit the cult as they ''don't see it'' that leaves them cheering on an ideology with nobody participating in such an ideology at any political level, they are cheering a memory that they don't even have, it's like a construct that they have manifested for themselves which opposes the winners of WW2, so because they are contrarian by nature they have adopted National Socialism as a vehicle for their natures.

Imo it's a psychological defect rather than a religion or cult in their natures, because their psychological desires are fulfilled by their contrarian reconstruction of WW2, they don't have a Scooby Doo about the occultist side of things, so they don't even have that to hold onto, but perhaps others do who are not on TZ.

In other words, they are not even any good at being Social Conservatives, because all that remains of their National Socialist version of it is the cult to which they deny and the ghost which was never in their memories to start with, they have just constructed their views of National Socialism from reading books or watching videos, they are trying to sell ideas from an ideology that does not exist.

Now Social Conservatism exists for sure, the BMP are a version of that in Britain, there are many other such organisations in Europe, US, and other such places, Heck even David Duke has denounced National Socialism as criminal, what these nostalgic buffoons are doing is holding back the new Conservative organisations by evoking the Third Reich at every opportunity, so what they want is never going to happen ( a return of National Socialism) but as they yearn for it they are damaging other such Conservative organisations that do exist today, by associating Hitler with such movements. Duke realised that years ago.

I doubt anyone would pay them but I do wonder why they are wasting their lives on it?

It's also a wonder why novum has permitted their National Socialist reenactment contrarian society to censor other posters on TZ?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2016 15:40 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 20 Dec 2016 18:23 #72

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
You seem to have a serious problem with free speech, "Ausrotten".

Among many other, typical problems.



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2016 18:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 20 Dec 2016 19:45 #73

And you had a go at Orangeaid for calling another female member here a whore.

You know there would be uproar from the usual suspects if one of us spoke to annabelle or Cinta in the same way.

Yet it's fine when one of you punks do it to somebody else, or so you think. No it's not. That's the reason why I deleted the post.

Tolerating the harassing any of our female members with that kind of stuff is not cool. Regardless of whether it's Pfiz, Cinta, annabelle or whoever. Neither is it in the least bit funny when it's done in such bad taste, unless of course the member in question doesn't mind.

There's plenty of other ways to criticize or have a dig at somebody without having to revert to filth like that all the time. It's becoming too much of a regular habit with you, and the member in question doesn't find it funny, as she's complained to me about it on a number of occasions now.

If you want to go and play out your fantasies of women playing with dildos then there's a zillion websites out there to cater for your needs, without the need of imposing your fetishes on others here.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2016 21:12 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 21 Dec 2016 06:45 #74

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
You seem to have a serious problem with free speech, "Ausrotten".

Among many other, typical problems.



.

I like free speech, it's why I argue that I don;t want the U-boat Commander of the TruthZone National Socialist Reenactment Group, to be censoring my posts out of the main forum and into vent, simply because they don't agree with his views.

Surely if you liked free speech yourself you would agree with my stance on it, I'm not asking for things to be not said, in fact I want them to be posted and maintained in the main forum fairly, instead we are subjected to having posts devalued form the main forum into vent, simply because the bias NS moderator does not want them in the main forum.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 21 Dec 2016 06:48 #75

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
Zorro wrote:
And you had a go at Orangeaid for calling another female member here a whore.

You know there would be uproar from the usual suspects if one of us spoke to annabelle or Cinta in the same way.

Yet it's fine when one of you punks do it to somebody else, or so you think. No it's not. That's the reason why I deleted the post.

Tolerating the harassing any of our female members with that kind of stuff is not cool. Regardless of whether it's Pfiz, Cinta, annabelle or whoever. Neither is it in the least bit funny when it's done in such bad taste, unless of course the member in question doesn't mind.

There's plenty of other ways to criticize or have a dig at somebody without having to revert to filth like that all the time. It's becoming too much of a regular habit with you, and the member in question doesn't find it funny, as she's complained to me about it on a number of occasions now.

If you want to go and play out your fantasies of women playing with dildos then there's a zillion websites out there to cater for your needs, without the need of imposing your fetishes on others here.

What's the ''filth'' posted that you refer to, it's not clear from your post who you are addressing and to what comment you are referring to?

Are you sure it was not ''tongue in cheek'' that's your excuse for being an abusive prick after all. There are plenty of websites to find whore's in and post whore images at, didn't you know?

Btw the way that you and your cronies have hassled annabelle since her return, because she does not share your world view, is just one example of how you damage this forum.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 08:04 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 21 Dec 2016 07:41 #76

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
:arowup:

See, none of you politically correct totally system compatible bunch can do without name calling, defamation, lies and abuse.

This is why I call you GERMANOPHOBE HASBARA JEWS.


:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 07:42 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 21 Dec 2016 07:51 #77

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17276
  • Likes received: 1812
^ You mean the ones that don't live in a WW2 National Socialist contrarian reenactment group are calling you names?

:dunno:

I like Germans, I agree with most of their opinions of WW2, they are good people imo, it's just the small group of crack pots that I can't be bothered with, but hey-ho each and every group has an element of those.

BTW during the Berlin Wall years were you positioned in the East or the West, I'm just wondering if you were brought up as a Commie or a NATO puppet?

I wonder why you are so intent on damaging modern Social Conservatism groups with constantly referring to WW2 and National Socialism, as if it still exists? After all they are the best opportunity that you have for getting anything that you might want to see changed? (or so you say you want changed :chuckle: )
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 21 Dec 2016 08:07 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 27 Dec 2016 11:30 #78

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
the TruthZone National Socialist Reenactment Group,

:chuckle: :thumbup:

This is National Socialism--

Giving ultimatums to Novum...with a five days countdown going.

Spamming the same image in multiple threads and none of the mods moving them into her forum.

Constant false accusations of members being Jews,Hasbara agents,trolls,shills and in Novum's case a Victoius rapist,system minion,shill enabling so and so. of dishonorable character. :O
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 15 Jan 2017 08:23 #79

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Ausrotten wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
You seem to have a serious problem with free speech, "Ausrotten".

Among many other, typical problems.



.

I like free speech, it's why I argue that I don;t want the U-boat Commander of the TruthZone National Socialist Reenactment Group, to be censoring my posts out of the main forum and into vent, simply because they don't agree with his views.
Surely if you liked free speech yourself you would agree with my stance on it, I'm not asking for things to be not said, in fact I want them to be posted and maintained in the main forum fairly, instead we are subjected to having posts devalued form the main forum into vent, simply because the bias NS moderator does not want them in the main forum
.

And then to have the vent threads locked except for a "troll " Germanic vent thread.And threads in FAQ deemed boring drivel and trolled and those off topic trolling posts liked by some members.To have another subforum where dissent is met with spam and trolling.If those inconvenient issues are continually brought up,then a little merging or memoryholing does the trick.

That is Third Reicher Nation Socialism here.
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2017 08:24 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts Of) This Is National Socialism 13 Feb 2017 03:14 #80

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
I wonder why you[frau,thyra,p,phizpfei logged out,Frau Fizzledink,etc.etc.,] are so intent on damaging modern Social Conservatism groups with constantly referring to WW2 and National Socialism, as if it still exists? After all they are the best opportunity that you have for getting anything that you might want to see changed? (or so you say you want changed)

Third Reicher NS control freak behavior,which is part of the whole Gestpo Gang mentality here.

This is TZ National Socialism--

Daily threads on sensational msm articles in the news and current affairs section.

Starting more and more rhetorical threads at least once per week..never reaching conclusions.

Bumping Hitler and WW2 threads ritualistically with no new information proffered or even discussed,much less debated here.

Staying burrowed in a German Rabbit Hole discussing left and right,which is part of a dialectical shellgame professed to be aware of,but in fact a a part of just like the bulk of humanity.

Playing into the control grid by bleating on about presidents and other politicians and how much they kowtow to Israel.

Multiple threads on the new flavor of the day leader in any given nation each election/selection cycle.

Paranoid ramblings and false accusations of infiltrating Hasbara agents and Jews everywhere.

Promotion of fascism and Nazism at every turn.
Last Edit: 13 Feb 2017 03:15 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.