Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Truth Zone would...

... be doomed without the valuable contributions of ragnarok 9 42.9%
... be a better, nicer and more relaxed place without him 12 57.1%
Total number of voters: 21 ( jonb, hokuspokus, Roastie, backfromthebrink, desperate bicycles ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok?

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 09 Nov 2016 09:52 #581

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
An internet SJW who was spending his time on one of the least visited forums on the internet? Give me a little credit, you cunt!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 09 Nov 2016 10:15 #582

• Straight Shooter
But rags, you're my favorite SJW tho.... ;)

And btw, we still have UFC 205 to talk about this week.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 09 Nov 2016 10:39 #583

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I'm more of a Hugh Mungus-type than a SJW, tbf to myself.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Nov 2016 18:05 #584

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Gaia wrote:
We all know we have one of the most disruptive, blood-sucking (if you let him that is) trolls around on Truth Zone. Apart from some very rare interesting questions, nothing is ever coming out of this guy.

At the same time he is smearing his poop all over the forum, trolling all the topics with his stupid one-liners and silly "questions". It causes the mods and admin a lot of work everyday to move his posts to specific Vented topics and it doesn't help anything; he just goes on and on.

As there is no "ignore" functionality on this forum -unfortunately-, there is no way to avoid seeing his poop pop up every Groundhog day again.

Would anyone object to not have him around anymore?
Is there anyone who thinks he is contributing something to the process of truth seeking, the very purpose of this forum?
Would he be missed enormously if he would need to smear his poop over DIF or other sites?

Please vote (and/or comment)!

In light of recent weeks postings, this wee rant is purest irony.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Nov 2016 21:11 #585

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
ragnarok wrote:

That's just wishful thinking on your behalf. You're a SJW to the very core.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 16 Nov 2016 21:26 #586

• Flare
Zorro wrote:

"to the very core"

:larf:

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 17 Nov 2016 23:03 #587

• Foxy
Zorro wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

Yes rags is liberal fool. What or more importantly who are you? Nothing but a cheerleader for AH. On this forum you are allowed full privilege's. Immunity to criticisms of any kind. No memes. No trolling of your threads. That sums you up very well, pampered one.....

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 17 Nov 2016 23:30 #588

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Immunity to criticism.. really? If that was the case then the dozen or so threads you've started here just for the purpose of slagging me off wouldn't be allowed would they, fool. :facepalm: Cylinders 1 & 3 in that brain of yours clearly aint firing right, wee-kidd. Have you checked those compressions are within spec lately, or maybe they're just not getting a spark? :thumbup:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2016 23:49 by Return of Zorro.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 18 Nov 2016 00:21 #589

• Foxy
You are pampered, little man. The shit you pull would not be allowed by anyone else........one of the very few that remains s i l e n t over his own country.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 18 Nov 2016 00:26 #590

• Foxy
Censoring the name David Lane. On a web site called TZ.... :facepalm: :facepalm: Censoring your silly 1st name on a conspiracy web site....... :facepalm: Like a 1st name reveals anything. From which you posted a YT clip w/your own 1st name........ :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: YEs, the truth is only you are allowed to do as he pleases here. What a wimpy bloke.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 12 Dec 2016 17:51 #591

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Gaia wrote:
We all know we have one of the most disruptive, blood-sucking (if you let him that is) trolls around on Truth Zone. Apart from some very rare interesting questions, nothing is ever coming out of this guy.

At the same time he is smearing his poop all over the forum, trolling all the topics with his stupid one-liners and silly "questions". It causes the mods and admin a lot of work everyday to move his posts to specific Vented topics and it doesn't help anything; he just goes on and on.

As there is no "ignore" functionality on this forum -unfortunately-, there is no way to avoid seeing his poop pop up every Groundhog day again.

Would anyone object to not have him around anymore?
Is there anyone who thinks he is contributing something to the process of truth seeking, the very purpose of this forum?
Would he be missed enormously if he would need to smear his poop over DIF or other sites?

Please vote (and/or comment)!

Isn't it ironic?
Gaia has shown herself to be the 'most blood-suckling troll' on these forums.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 19 Dec 2016 12:47 #592

• I pipe ziff
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I rightfully own one :D

Novum wrote:

:roflha:

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 19 Dec 2016 13:32 #593

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Make sure you don't miss the continuation:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68587-happy-hannukah.html

:D
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 19 Dec 2016 15:15 #594

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Make sure you don't miss the continuation:

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68587-happy-hannukah.html

:D

Fuck me you seem happy for a change :O , next you will be wanting a game of football in no-mans land :ponda:

May be Nov sent you "that picture"v :wissl:
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2016 15:16 by entrangermercenary1.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 11 Jan 2017 09:12 #595

• zax
  • Gold Member
Gaia wrote:
@ novum
Pfizi may be hypersensitive and react such at times but here she is almost completely right. Almost, because your are not "heading" anything. You're not a leader, but a weasel and a hypocrite.

When I and others (a.o. Lizzy, Cinta) publicly pointed out the accusations by Pfizi against others you kept quiet. Not a single line of support. It was laughed away with the usual "free speech" lies. I can handle and counter accusations with Nazi Huren and Drecksaue, others couldn't and apparently left.

When I mentioned last night that people left because of other members you were weaseling "people come and go", a lie I've shown incorrect with the forum statistics.

And now, when you are personally inconvenienced, you hypocrite opportunist suddenly suspend Pfizi because she dared to speak up against your nourishing of trolls and trolling, not only by desperately wanting to keep ragnarat but even screwing up the topic about it by demonstrably trolling with the others, indeed making some macabre "Fun Zone" out of it.

Whatever you think of Pfizi, or rabid antisemite Orangeaid, they have put loads of material to the forum, enhancing knowledge about the psychopaths around. Ragnarat has done nothing of the kind and all against it.

And if your "argument" for NOT banning ragnatroll is "yeah, you can scroll past it or fuck off", then that same argument is true for what Pfizi said in this topic. Her remarks are all founded here and her bad behaviour of before had to be taken care of then, not saying nothing and even defending for months, and now suddenly use those points.

You're demonstrably a liar, a hypocrite, a nourisher of trolls and do not have any interest in making a truth seeking platform. You even ridicule openly those who do real truth seeking, e.g. the unraveling of the many hoaxes of today.

I have no interest in spending any more time on this flipflopping fucking failure of a forum.

You can suspend my account.

To the others I had good moments with; bye. To the trolls, and that includes jewshouter and strawman spreader Ze Baby; you can fuck off and enjoy the lack of resistance with arguments from my side.

Adios.

Anything the Frau has done with cut n paste has been offset by her insane and false accusations of Jew,Hasbara system minion horsehit.

BD follows the kid around with the oneliner "Bullshit" line since he's been here,which is just as trollish as rags.

The orangegoon is as dirty as they come.

And flare has outdone dots and anyone else in the spam,troll,pasta and stallking departments.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 11 Jan 2017 09:15 #596

• zax
  • Gold Member
Gaia wrote:
I don't care about "a long time ago". If he was a cross breed of Jesus fucking Christ and Buddha, is irrelevant for what I observe in 2016. That's what matters.

And that shows:
- nourishing the sickest saddest trolls because "oh, we're so all-inclusive"
- suspending someone who apart from sad and silly hasbara accusations has provided a lot of topics, information and insights to Truth Zone, and that is what novum, as admin should care about
- at the moment when people dear to him (e.g. pheony) left because of Pfizi, then you take action against her (Pfizi). Not weaseling for years (!) and even defending the action but after years when it suits him finally drop her because she criticises his position
- I don't jump on bandwagons. I assess every situation and post individually and there I see what's happening. What novum calls "disinfo" and "accusations" is well-founded criticism, no matter whos is voicing it

And if you say you care so much about a forum, then your actions should reflect that. And it doesn't; ragnatroll is free to post whatever shit he likes and Pfizi is suspended. I though it was "all-inclusive", but apparently that mask is dropped when opportunist politician novum is criticised personally.

A real man would take the criticism, say "yes you're right, I make the mistake of banning the wrong people",but no, the weasel is skidding is way out of it.

It's a fucking joke here. Every Groundhog fucking day again te shit spreading continues and no, that is free "speech". And earlier (also 2016) complaints about Pfizi were not honoured, worse, the same lying maniac used the same narrative about that "free speech".

That is all fine, if one stays true to it. But the flag is waiving like he wants because suddenly the "principle" is dropped.

The big picture is what I see, without getting caught up in pasts that are irrelevant. And what is that bigger picture? More trolling, less good info from Pfizi and no more hoax analysis from me.

Be happy that the trolls win. I am not spending time on this dead horse. And whatever knives you stick in my back, go ahead.

Bunch of pathetic spineless losers.

The Groundhog day line is so true. :chuckle:

Adolp Hitler---bump.

What if blah blah blah WWII lies?-- bump.

What to do with Germany?--bump.

Damn.We all have pet threads to be sure.

But the dominance of the Third Recih era and Germany here is nutty.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 11 Jan 2017 09:22 #597

• zax
  • Gold Member
Gaia wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Gaia wrote:
You're not only not a leader, you're not even a man. Even the stupid "all-inclusive" principle isn't worth shit.

Sorry Lizzy, Lux and others who liked my presence here, I am not wasting more time on a hellhole of hypocrisy.

Be well and be sharp, ciao.

Gaia wrote:

Yes you do. Because you, as 2nd in command, could have convinced novum "hey listen,I lose 1 valuable hour of my life every day venting those stupid questions", yet you -"""ex-"""military are too chickenshit to do that. You rather masochistically go over the same routine every day.

Spineless, no leadership.

No wonder you cling to a failed "leader" like Adolph Rothschild....

22.30 - 26/07/2016 you posted the first post on here saying you were " I am not wasting more time on a hellhole of hypocrisy.", yet here you are posting more drivel for the last several hours.
If your making a statement your leaving then please Fack off, close the door behind you and do not slam the door, as its bad manners.

Seems you dont like how the forum is run, and that you have been a mod on other forums and have done a sterling job, well the conclusion is Fack off and form your own forum, you can be the headshed and run it how you want, after all seems you have plenty of time on your hands.

Call it the " Everything is a Hoax " Forum, Im sure it will thrive :ponda: :wissl:

That was indeed the plan. Until weasel Zorro finally reacted to the topic.

But out indeed.

This forum is not "run" at all. And no, not everything is a hoax, but it's not my fault they hoax so much.

Out now. Enjoy your det cords.

This forum is not "run" at all

From the ok,here's the deal thread,I would say that the message conveyed is that it is run,so to speak,but with an NS slant that really is never acknowledged.The gang being known form the outset is something already known to anyone here a few months just by reading older threads.But the bias towards the Gestapo Gang is always denied no matter how much proof is shown,both past and present.I mean,just look at the orange and flare shit that still goes on.Spamming random videos on the Third Recih,and Jew pics when folks are trying to discuss issues,and it is all left there.Then in other thread that are NS driven the posts get vented pronto.BT speaks up and is threatened with a Glasshouse thread.Yeah real parity and level playing field for everyone. :roll:

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 11 Jan 2017 18:07 #598

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Where is rags?

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 04 Apr 2017 16:34 #599

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I don't need to affix a flattering label to myself, as I'm not an insecure manlet looking for approval.

No piglet, no manlet, but a heckler,
a sea-lioning griefer, a troll!

You don't even make the effort to
find out what a thread is about, you
just troll for the sake of trolling.
PFIZI

Excerpted from: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69123-alpha-beta-gamma-delta-omega-this-is-the-men-thread.html
Ref:
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer
- en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_lioning

Last Edit: 04 Apr 2017 18:46 by PFIZIPFEI.

Would Truth Zone improve without the daily disruptive troll ragnarok? 04 Apr 2017 18:57 #600

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
The brave white knight Zorro dives in to rescue his ice maiden PFIZZYPIE once again.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd