Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 20:18 #1

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4011
  • Likes received: 1190
A daily look on the forum shows that, like fleas, Rags' bullshit posts infest every thread, all at once.
You'll know his MO by the fact he's finished picking up dogshit and has earned hard won respite from the rigours of life on the dole
Question, are these haemorrhoids of wisdom conducive to the topic or just petty interruptions to boost his insecurity and irrelevance?
Or, for instance, is he really the bad ass mofo who's mean on da streets and a danger to all who cross him? Maybe it's just me who thinks he's an inadequate windbag with a persecution complex.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Gaia

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 20:25 #2

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
If I'm smearing shit, you are going around taking whale-sized dumps in any thread I'm in and getting all aggressive with it.

You are in no position to be criticising anybody, so wind your fucking neck in.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 20:39 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Lux Interior wrote:
A daily look on the forum shows that, like fleas, Rags' bullshit posts infest every thread, all at once.
You'll know his MO by the fact he's finished picking up dogshit and has earned hard won respite from the rigours of life on the dole
Question, are these haemorrhoids of wisdom conducive to the topic or just petty interruptions to boost his insecurity and irrelevance?
Or, for instance, is he really the bad ass mofo who's mean on da streets and a danger to all who cross him? Maybe it's just me who thinks he's an inadequate windbag with a persecution complex.



Today I was about to say how lovely and relaxed the forum was while he was absent.

He's a stinker ... dropping his scent marks and dump all over the place.

A really disgusting character, not just any odd ex-dif pit troll.

But - alas - the owner/admin thinks Truth Zone would be doomed without the valuable contributions of ragnarok ...

so you can do nothing but point out the all too obvious facts over and over again.



Proof: truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/67494-would-truth-zone-improve-without-the-daily-disruptive-troll-ragnarok.html?start=40#223257


and all over this forum ...


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 20:43 #4

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
If being on a forum makes you feel uptight, it's yourself that is the problem.

Do you think I let your opinions affect my emotional and psychological well-being?
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2016 20:45 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 20:47 #5

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4859
  • Likes received: 1818
Troll behaviour is a valuable lesson for the uncommitted observer. And those are the people we want to bring into the truth. At least as best we know it. When they see troll behaviour, they will smell a rat, and react accordingly.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 20:48 #6

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4011
  • Likes received: 1190
QE fucking D. Oxygen thief, waste of bandwidth.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2016 20:58 by Lux Interior.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 20:49 #7

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7488
  • Likes received: 1602
rodin wrote:
... they will smell a rat, and react accordingly.

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 20:56 #8

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Lux Interior wrote:
QEfucking D. Oxygen thief, waste of bandwidth.

Like you pay for it, you internet-leeching twat.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 21:08 #9

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
rodin wrote:
Troll behaviour is a valuable lesson for the uncommitted observer. And those are the people we want to bring into the truth. At least as best we know it. When they see troll behaviour, they will smell a rat, and react accordingly.


That is exactly what all of those I ever invited (20 - 30) to this forum did ...
a few signed in nonetheless, but left shortly afterwards and never came back ...
not even to read.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2016 21:11 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 21:12 #10

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
More like they couldn't stand the heat so they kept out of the kitchen.

Talking of kitchens, go and get me a sandwich.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 21:16 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:
Troll behaviour is a valuable lesson for the uncommitted observer. And those are the people we want to bring into the truth. At least as best we know it. When they see troll behaviour, they will smell a rat, and react accordingly.


That is exactly what all of those I ever invited (20 - 30) to this forum did ...
a few signed in nonetheless, but left shortly afterwards and never came back ...
not even to read.


.... that seems to be the ultimate aim ... for there is always at least one "ragnarok" here ...

Truth Zone would be doomed without the valuable contributions of ragnarok ...

names are smoke and mirrors ... "android replicant", "cousin frothy" aka "blue tackler", "weekid" ....

to mention only the long-term specimens.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2016 21:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 21:18 #12

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
What you really mean is there'll always be at least one person on any forum that really winds you up, because that's the way you roll.

Your entire posting history is my cite.

ps. At least none of the others who resent my presence have offered to fight me on the main board. I've had a few call-outs in pm's in the past that have fizzled into nothing, but I've never encountered anybody dumb enough to do it for all to see and guaranteeing their victory.
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2016 21:21 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 21:29 #13

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7488
  • Likes received: 1602
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 21:39 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


t ... roll


... interesting to take a look in that kind of mind ...

and that of your protector/s at the same time.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 21:43 #15

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Your posts say more about you than they say about me, or the people/person who allows you your pulpit to preach from.
.
Btw, I've been going through the pages of early threads, and the amount of threads you kill stone dead is not insignificant.

There's a fair few that don't even get a response when you've started them.
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2016 21:46 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 21:46 #16

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 21:47 #17

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4011
  • Likes received: 1190
ragnarok wrote:
What you really mean is there'll always be at least one person on any forum that really winds you up, because that's the way you roll.

Your entire posting history is my cite.

ps. At least none of the others who resent my presence have offered to fight me on the main board. I've had a few call-outs in pm's in the past that have fizzled into nothing, but I've never encountered anybody dumb enough to do it for all to see and guaranteeing their victory.

I have. But I'll wager you'll shit out. As has 99% of the others. Go ahead punk, make my day.
Like I said, winner takes s all, loser fuck off forever, got the minerals to stand by that you fucking piss ante no mark?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 21:49 #18

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
What do you think that proves? Come on, don't be shy and get to your point, if you actually have one.

You definitely avoided making it clear in the thread you've just linked to.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 21:52 #19

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Lux Interior wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
What you really mean is there'll always be at least one person on any forum that really winds you up, because that's the way you roll.

Your entire posting history is my cite.

ps. At least none of the others who resent my presence have offered to fight me on the main board. I've had a few call-outs in pm's in the past that have fizzled into nothing, but I've never encountered anybody dumb enough to do it for all to see and guaranteeing their victory.

I have. But I'll wager you'll shit out. As has 99% of the others. Go ahead punk, make my day.
Like I said, winner takes s all, loser fuck off forever, got the minerals to stand by that you fucking piss ante no mark?

So, how many does the 1% that haven't shit out add up to? Try and convince me that you are likely to turn up by describing at least one fight you've been in and won.
Last Edit: 18 Jul 2016 21:54 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The constant shit smearing by Rags and his little arse bandit biatch bidet 18 Jul 2016 22:49 #20

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 4011
  • Likes received: 1190
07757 965639
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Keep an eye on the media and their shills, know their duplicity.
Nothing stirs, only the intense humming of evil remains.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
The Speed of Light is Not Constant.8.14Thursday, 26 March 2015
Panty sniffing bandit caught on camera7.96Monday, 06 October 2014
Rags... you are not welcome!7.64Wednesday, 05 April 2017
Rags Crying GAme7.47Wednesday, 27 April 2016
Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why...7.39Saturday, 03 June 2017
Globalisation my Arse7.16Wednesday, 18 December 2013
Truth Zone My arse7.08Wednesday, 05 December 2018
Boris Johnson talks out his arse again....7Tuesday, 19 November 2013
Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse.6.92Sunday, 13 May 2018
(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse.6.78Friday, 28 April 2017
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.