Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Updates On The War In Syria

Updates On The War In Syria 21 Jul 2016 10:43 #1

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
^ Haha, well... no.

But WW III has definately already started over the internet; infowars.

People are trying to wake others up for the shitstorm that's ahead if people keep watching idols and football in stead.

How To Safely Wake A Sleepwalker

As Gurdjieff advised, people have to be conscious of their slumber before they can begin to waken from it fully.

ps. In case zorro decides to move my post.

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65621-updates-on-the-war-in-syria.html?start=380#224444
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2016 10:46 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Updates On The War In Syria 21 Jul 2016 14:14 #2

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
My heart bleeds.. poor wee hard done by Rocky, ey. Has some of his one liner spam dealt with and then whines on about how his ''free speech'' is under attack.

Lets break this down for clarities sake shall we.

How many posts have you made in your short time here so far? Over 5, 000! And how many of your one-liners have I actually moved? Not deleted but moved. The number of your posts I've actually deleted you could probably count on one hand. Lets say for arguments sake then around 250-300 have been moved since you've been here, give or take 100 in error for argument sake as I haven't been counting.

That amounts to around 5-7% of your posts being moved out of others members threads, of which the majority were reported to me and requested for removal by other members. That's a very small number considering your prolific post count to date in the very short time you've been here. I can always arrange for that percentage to increase if you persist in trying to play the victim here. You can also thank yourself lucky that for your own sake Orangeaid, Pfiz, Flare, Peacenik, among others, aren't also moderators here. As those stats or percentages of moved posts would at the very least double. And that's a conservative estimate.

By the way I don't even move every post of yours which is reported, I'll also use my own discretion on whether I think your post is a genuine question, or a genuine addition to the fray. Often I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, to the annoyance of a number of other members.

So it's quite simple really, if your one-liners get reported, and if I feel you're being disruptive to the debate, then you're likely to find your posts being moved.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2016 15:06 by Return of Zorro.

Updates On The War In Syria 21 Jul 2016 16:34 #3

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stay on topic tnuc or vent yourself :hmm:
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2016 16:35 by entrangermercenary1.

Updates On The War In Syria 21 Jul 2016 16:38 #4

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
That amounts to around 5-7% of your posts being moved out of others members threads,

So. 90% passes muster, even by your exacting standards? And you consider me a serious forum problem?

Updates On The War In Syria 21 Jul 2016 16:40 #5

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
ragnarok wrote:
That amounts to around 5-7% of your posts being moved out of others members threads,

So. 90% passes muster, even by your exacting standards? And you consider me a serious forum problem?

That aint a bad percentage, keep up the good work Rags :thumbup:
User(s) who Liked this post: ragnarok

Updates On The War In Syria 21 Jul 2016 17:00 #6

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

You can go crack open a cold one for that, as that comment has likely helped to up the average to be moved in the future. :thumbup:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2016 17:06 by Return of Zorro.

Updates On The War In Syria 21 Jul 2016 17:03 #7

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Ahhhh well done Zorro, take a bow :thumbup:

Updates On The War In Syria 21 Jul 2016 17:13 #8

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

You can go crack open a cold one for that, as that comment has likely helped to up the average to be moved in the future. :thumbup:

So, you're not stepping back from yours and others accusations of me being a constant nuisance and detrimental to the popularity of the forum?

Updates On The War In Syria 07 Oct 2016 08:18 #9

• zax
  • Gold Member
Aleppo will eventually fall, but Syrian war will go on

The opposition to Assad, he told Reuters, will "go from holding territory ... to being an insurgency, a guerrilla war, and that will continue a long time."

www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-aleppo-insight-idUSKCN12513W
Isaiah 17
17 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.