Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Jews Hi-jacked Early Christianity; established the Church in Rabbinical style etc

Jews Hi-jacked Early Christianity; established the Church in Rabbinical style etc 21 Sep 2016 23:48 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
In fact all we need to know was already exposed in

Flares or Flames?

truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/66695-flares-or-flames.html

right in the beginning when you came to TZ.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews Hi-jacked Early Christianity; established the Church in Rabbinical style etc 21 Sep 2016 23:55 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
In fact all we need to know was already exposed in

Flares or Flames?

truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/66695-flares-or-flames.html

right in the beginning when you came to TZ.

:)

Wrong. Even a researcher like you can find out that that thread was only opened weeks after I discussed publically on the forum, so not "right in the beginning when I came to TZ". The quotes by Flare are in most cases literal or almost literal quotes by him. The topic is showing a satirical view on that and shows how stupid his remarks have been.

That he didn't learn anything is shown today still.

But that doesn't have anything to do with Christianity and the possibility of another jewish hoax. So back on-topic, notorious derailer-when-you-see-fit?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2016 23:56 by Gaia.

Jews Hi-jacked Early Christianity; established the Church in Rabbinical style etc 22 Sep 2016 00:04 #3

• Flare
^ :larf:

I don't have to learn anything from a cultural marxist, politically correct, individualistic, LGBT promoting, SJW, anarchist, 'everything is fake', 'do what thou wilt' kind of figure.

Really... everything inside your brain is upside-down.

LOL, you pretend to be such a 'free-thinker' and 'truth-seeker', while you follow the mainstream narrative for 95% of the time.

YOU are the one who has got a LOT to learn...

Jews Hi-jacked Early Christianity; established the Church in Rabbinical style etc 22 Sep 2016 00:11 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:

I don't have to learn anything from a cultural marxist, politically correct, individualistic, :thumbup: LGBT promoting, SJW, anarchist, :thumbup: 'everything is fake', 'do what thou wilt' kind of figure.

Really... everything inside your brain is upside-down.

LOL, you pretend to be such a 'free-thinker' and 'truth-seeker', while you follow the mainstream narrative for 95% of the time.

YOU are the one who has got a LOT to learn... :yup: Me too, Heinrich, me too

Even if I were those things that are striked through, which is not the case, is a tu quoque fallacy not an argument, Babyboy. Read the book, ffs, you only are delving yourself deeper in the quicksand of unrational behaviour.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2016 00:14 by Gaia.

Jews Hi-jacked Early Christianity; established the Church in Rabbinical style etc 22 Sep 2016 00:18 #5

• Flare

Now you're even lying to yourself... since we all here can see what you stand for and what you are trying to promote.

You can deny it what you want, but it's what you are doing all the time.

Anyway, you as a Truth-hater have had enough attention for today... I'm going to move on.

Jews Hi-jacked Early Christianity; established the Church in Rabbinical style etc 25 Sep 2016 17:18 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ze Queen of Confirmation Bias wrote:
...Rerevisionist seems to only be pleased with
what he wants to hear, ...
:larf: :larf: :larf::larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:

Jews Hi-jacked Early Christianity; established the Church in Rabbinical style etc 25 Sep 2016 17:18 #7

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Rerevisionist wrote:
I think I may as well leave this forum. I just get no well-informed psots, and the usual deluge of nonsense.
:(

Skip the nonsense and only react to informed posts.

Orangeaids "advice" is of course hilarious; "accept that a guy who lived 2000 years ago was real."

No proof for his existence other than beliefs...

Got the pm?

Maybe you should ask Novum to change your name in Mr. Hoax, as that seems to be your one-trick pony.

Jews Hi-jacked Early Christianity; established the Church in Rabbinical style etc 25 Sep 2016 17:36 #8

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Ze Queen of Confirmation Bias wrote:
...Rerevisionist seems to only be pleased with
what he wants to hear, ...
:larf: :larf: :larf::larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:

Laugh what you want you ignorant hoax-fuck and try to crawl up to rerevisionist... but if you had been paying slighly more attention, you would have seen that he has been in radio-interviews with Deanna Spingola (who interviewed Dennis Wise as well) and John Friend... and he promotes The Greatest Story Never Told and Mein Kampf on his webiste.

Which puts him on our side, not in your crazy fake-hoax world.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Jews Hi-jacked Early Christianity; established the Church in Rabbinical style etc 25 Sep 2016 17:44 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
@Orangeaid: it's impossible to "prove" someone didn't exist.

What is clear though is the lack of positive identification, even more in times so long ago. But of course you wouldn't want to see how one of your heroes is another jewish hoax.

The same cognitive dissonance fight you put up against the NaZionist hypothesis. Perfectly understandable.

Fuck right off you pathetic cop out waste of space.

So you are put on the spot and can't do what you say is fact. Why? Because you know you can't.

Pathetic gutless clueless waste of space.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare