Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TOPIC: Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH

TOPIC: Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH 03 Oct 2016 20:16 #1

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
As you locked that thread for what ever reason I could not reply to the last post, post number 11

The picture is described as : Picture supplement No. 1: Infrared photography of southwest London

Errr what the fuck is that picture? :larf:

Looking at the picture, the right hand bank must be the old Cotton Wharf where HMS Belfast is now docked and behind it Tooley street, to the left bank which can not be seen would be the Tower of London.

I used to live in SE1 just off Tower Bridge Road :D

South west London is around the corner if your going by river and the far side of Southwark by road.

So explain this picture Frau?
Thanks in advance
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2016 20:18 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TOPIC: Johannes Lang - The Hollow World Theory - Die Hohlwelttheorie 1938 - ENGLISH 05 Oct 2016 17:06 #2

• GMP
  • Silver Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
As you locked that thread for what ever reason I could not reply to the last post, post number 11

The picture is described as : Picture supplement No. 1: Infrared photography of southwest London

Errr what the fuck is that picture? :larf:

Looking at the picture, the right hand bank must be the old Cotton Wharf where HMS Belfast is now docked and behind it Tooley street, to the left bank which can not be seen would be the Tower of London.

I used to live in SE1 just off Tower Bridge Road :D

South west London is around the corner if your going by river and the far side of Southwark by road.

So explain this picture Frau?
Thanks in advance
We used to live in Trinity Church Square in the Borough just down the road from you.
:)
No idea what Pfizi is on but sure it aint the London A-Z.
LOL
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.