Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 24 Oct 2016 14:13 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Rat wrote:
So you being the owner of TZ novum, are you stating that if Zorro vents a post because he disagrees with the source of the information then that's fine by you, even if you disagree with his actions you're happy to let him moderate how ever he sees fit, be that bias or not?

novum wrote;
also respect he has the right to make those decisions and on a thread which he started
In such case can you vent all of Zorro's posts from the Holocaust thread that I started, after all if it's up to the thread started then lets have that in practice, this will include any other threads that I have stated which he has posted on, just mark all his vented posts ''disinformation, spam, lies etc''.

Oh shut the fuck up Captain Israel and fuck off with yet another of your whiney bitchy Jewey complaint threads.

You're like fucking Abe Foxman!

Fuck off
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Voltaire

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 24 Oct 2016 14:35 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Or just ban the whiney Jewish twat

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 24 Oct 2016 14:57 #3

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Rat wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Make Rat a temporary mod so we can see his performance first hand. Seriously. I am curious how he would behave.

I don't want to be a moderator, I just want the present moderator to be fair, at the moment Zorro is moderating from a subjective pov, now if this were Stormfront a forum which reflects much of his pov then that would be fair enough, but it's not, this forum is for all points of view, and what Zorro is doing is being bias to those who don't agree with his pov, thus he considers to be what they post ''disinformation, lies, spam'' well if that's what he thinks and what he wants to object to, that's up to him, the problem only emerges when he bends his moderation tactics to suit his world view and against those who oppose it, he's not using debate but rather sneaky moderation tactics with threats to remove posts from ''decent'' threads that he disagrees with, yet he's quite happy to have his posts on any dam thread he wants. that's wh on this occasion his behaviour is bias, it's nothing to do with who is moderating but rather to do it fairly.

Now I suggested to novum to use Zorro's tactics and to move Zorro's posts from my threads, as novum said it's up to the thread started, and somehow that would equate to me being bad with the moderation buttons, even if I wanted to have access to them (which I don't) but it would be following on his from his own rants, so in other words he's saying that he should not be near the moderation buttons because he does not like it when someone wants to implement into practice what he's been ranting about onto him.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 24 Oct 2016 15:07 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Rat wrote:
Novum, please remove Orandeaids posts from this thread that I started, just pop them down to vent and class them as ''disinformation, lies, and spam''. :thumbup:

Been learning off your #passiveaggressivejewishmother

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 24 Oct 2016 15:14 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
And in comes Captain Israel's wingman

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 24 Oct 2016 15:20 #6

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Orangeaid wrote:

Tut tut, tell us the story about the Jewish wedding you attended again :D

My sides are aching from reading the other buffoons post, so its fair you carry on :thumbup:

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 24 Oct 2016 15:49 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Tut tut, tell us the story about the Jewish wedding you attended again :D

My sides are aching from reading the other buffoons post, so its fair you carry on :thumbup:

Shouldn't you and Captain Israel be swinging chickens

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 24 Oct 2016 20:09 #8

• Flare
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 24 Oct 2016 22:53 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I can smell one of these

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 04:58 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The Orangegoon and his Jew picture book. :roll:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2016 05:29 by Frothy.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 06:18 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I see that you didn't move orangeaids posts from this thread as I requested, which are nothing but stupid pictures and other forms of trolling.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 06:27 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Rat wrote:
I see that you didn't move orangeaids posts from this thread as I requested, which are nothing but stupid pictures and other forms of trolling.

actually ive been very fkn busy....but now i have some time.

trolling doesnt belong here in faq of all places, i'll sort it out.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 06:54 #13

• zax
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Rat wrote:

actually ive been very fkn busy....but now i have some time.

trolling doesnt belong here in faq of all places, i'll sort it out.

Thanks. :)

Same old.Same old.
Gangbanging and muchos spam from the orangegoon.[fuck offs and walls of Jew pics]
Pride from the masked avenger when he responds to his despicable behavior being exposed.
Bumping of the orange spam and on and on it goes.
Then the Frau will say you are aiding the system minions by cleaning up the thread and so forth.
Damn shame Novum.
Guarding a thread is not the issue.
It is deciding for the whole forum and lurkjers what is and is not disinformation or arbitrarily venting posts simply because they are deemed harmful to the NS cause.Not just a different style of moderating than yours.The bias was clear from the outset.
Do you think an unbiased mod would let the orangegoon do the same things over and over again in threads?
In the main forum that is
.If he just told someone to fuck off and then post his wall of jew pics in the Lounge or Vent area it would be different.
One could scroll by anything orange.It is hard to scroll by 30 -plus pages of that shit as was the case for the Black Sun thread.
But this guy waits for threads to get going by anyone he dislikes and spams the shit out of them,and then the masked twerp ,Volt,Flare and any remaining Gestapo Gangbangers join in the fun,until you sort it out.
And unlike your reasoned responses to queries,the masked avenger just goes into meltdown mode to justify the bias.
Must get tiring for you at times.
At least when you ran the show alone,the threads were derailed but everything was intact until you would clean it up.
What has transpired is that the whole forum is a NS Member's Forum gone wild.
The Member's Forums is another matter.
The heavy hand should be expected in those sub-forums.
But concerns over the main forum met with apologetics and fear of pointing a finger at biased moderation feeds the ego of the control freak or freaks.It is that simple.And it is something mentioned long ago.
And it is sad to see otherwise reasonable posters thanking walls of orange spam simply because of a disdain for the OP of a thread.
The fun and games can be done in threads meant and geared for and towards it.
Venting...steaming....ribbing.
That's what the Lounge and Vent sections are there for,not the main forum for an overlord.
Concerns should be for all members.But the Gestapo Gang hurl off "fuck offs" in any of these types of threads.
The same culprits too.
Oh well. :roll:
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2016 07:25 by zax.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy, Gaia

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 07:05 #14

• zax
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
A mod and a goon of orange thanked your post.
Gang work the NS way. :hahano:

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 07:06 #15

• zax
  • Gold Member
Orangeaid wrote:
Or just ban the whiney Jewish twat

Ahh.the call for bans and from the Gestapo Gang as usual. :cool:
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2016 07:07 by zax.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 07:10 #16

• zax
  • Gold Member
Orangeaid wrote
Oh shut the fuck up Captain Israel and fuck off with yet another of your whiney bitchy Jewey complaint threads.

You're like fucking Abe Foxman!

Fuck off

Real nice NS work for the lurkers to read--'ey Novum???? :ponda:

Real forum-enhancers and promoters--'ey Novum??? :wissl:

The orange filth was thanked by--
The following user(s) like this post: Lizzy, Zorro, Voltaire

Disliking the Rat is one thing,thanking the orange filth is another.
:facepalm:
:ponda:
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2016 07:19 by zax.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 07:15 #17

• zax
  • Gold Member
Rat wrote:

Not to worry.
Eddie did it. ;)
Although the masked avenger's posts should be vented as they are just attack posts and look bad for the forum when lurkers read how a mod treats concerns of members.

Liking or disliking a member is the same for a mod as any other member.

But his hubris is Benito-bigguns. :D
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2016 07:15 by zax.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 07:36 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The main problem as I see it is that Zorro is merely ''members forum'' material, his unfair style of moderation suits a small niche forum section but he should not be a moderator across the general forum, that has now become apparent.

Now that we have Rodin being the ''spam buster'' I don't see the point in Zorro being a mod, he's not doing anything but defending his own threads, encouraging his mob to spam others. and causing disruption with childish accusations against a section of the forum membership, his small mindedness belongs in a ''members forum'' at most.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2016 07:39 by Frothy.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 07:38 #19

• zax
  • Gold Member
Novum wrote

or we leave it as is , since there are times i cant be here at all (and the place wouldnt have any mods if rodin wasnt also around at the time)

but

if peeps feel they are hard done by re. moderation they can create a new topic about the info they feel shouldnt have been moderated, and they are then afforded more clout if you will in that thread, with me backing that.

Its a decent compromise i feel.

Another subforum for the disenfranchised.
In Rat's last post in the FAQ he brought up a salient point.
The masked avenger has shown he is overlording or gatekeeping for an NS platform from the outset.
So,letting him be super subforum NS overlord mod would be more prudent than the staus quo with threads appealing to reason,or another subforum to relegate non-NS members to a new sanctuary.
We had the safe haven and it caused a furor.
A new one would be read..every jot and tittle,and if any NS member was maligned it would be crackdown and a flurry of threads on it.
I saw another CZ thread in the FAQ.That's two I saw in the past few days.
I never read either of them.
Just saw all the commotion at the time and emptied CZ out to appease the Gestapo Gang.
And the compromise you suggest is an appeasement to them again.Not an aim at resolution of forum bias.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2016 07:40 by zax.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 07:40 #20

• zax
  • Gold Member
Rat wrote:
The main problem as I see it is that Zorro is merely ''members forum'' material, his unfair style of moderation suits a small niche forum section but he should not be a moderator across the general forum, that has now become apparent.

Now that we have Rodin being the ''spam buster'' I don't see the point in Zorro being a mod, he's not doing anything but defending his won threads and causing disruption with childish accusations against a section of the forum membership, his small mindedness belongs in a ''members forum'' at most.

Correct.
See my last post here.
As you know,I tend to stay away from most sections these days.
So am just posting in this excerpt thread as the topic is a good one.

And since doing so,I have done what was suggested in the Clarity Vent thread where it was made for those that wanted to address threads in CZ.
All that one does is CNP a post and put it in a thread in Vent or Member's area and comment and then you have your say,and do not derail a thread where both sides know it will get ugly.
But that is done.
Another subforum is not the answer as it is a concentration camp for those members the Gestapo Gang dislikes.
The main forum is NS,and those that don't like it..tough titty.You go to the subforum or kiss the masked avenger's ass.
No thanks.

Two years of pointing out the gangbanging even before the masked avenger was a mod,and it is always a wishy washy ordeal.
No worng by the Gestapo Gang.Just a little difference of opinions and we are all adults.
Horsehit.The browbeating of the Frau,the filth of the orangegoon,and the massive derailing of threads that do not tow the NS line is not a one way street.It is overlording,and since the masked twerp took over it is worse.
Just less non-NS posts in the main forum is all that is different.
As soon as anyone does,the attacks and spam kicks into high gear.
And at some point someone brings it up in threads to Novum and it is discussed.
Constant bowing to the Gestapo Gang is why it never ends.
There is no balance.
Even when one decided to engage them or start threads in their time warp,things go south because gatekeeping to keep AH alive in the hearts and minds of the gang is paramount.
If an opposing viewpoint or a link to an opposing viewpoint is made,it is fuck off and Jew pic time,and the masked avenger ot the NS rescue.
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2016 07:52 by zax.