Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 07:57 #21

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
he's not doing anything but defending his own threads, encouraging his mob to spam others. and causing disruption with childish accusations against a section of the forum membership, his small mindedness belongs in a ''members forum'' at most.

Yes,the way he greenlighted mob rule in that denial thread was sickening.

And the justifications for his piss poor moderating is even worse.
Just read his responses to any concerns made the past few months.
Never a mea culpa and i'll try better next week or something.
Just a cup of Lowenbrau in Novum's face saying he stands by his mistakes.
And then Novum saying he respects his position,and will clean up his mess for him. :O
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 08:03 #22

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
im not sure Zorro is mod material, the main problem is though that their own threads are kept clean but they can then post/spam on anyone else's thread that they want on the main forum, as Oranageaid has been doing here,

It;s the same old story, his intention is clear you say it yourself, he keeps his own threads clean (of opposing views) and moves posts to vent that he does not want on them but then he wants to post whatever he wants on any thread that he wishes, the same goes for orangeaid and the other cronies. He also refuses to moderate threads that he disagrees with.

Precisely!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 08:04 #23

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
As it stands we have to go running to you because we're excluded from fair moderation in the main forum by the other moderator who refuses to be fair, it's worse than not having another mod at all, it was better when it was just you. it's not like ''he's doing much anyway'' other than being unfair and causing disruption

Exactly! :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 08:07 #24

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
The point is that Zorro is moderating the entire forum as if it were his members section

You see it too. :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 08:18 #25

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
well youre not excluded..

Some folks know not to piss in the wind.
You don't have to be excluded.
See the Black Sun thread.
A thread gets going,and if the masked avenger doesn't like it,then it is orangegoon Jew Pic spam time and each NS member bumps it for pages on end.

You just saw it in this thread with the orangegoon going guttermouth and Jew Pic Happy.
And this isn't a new thing here.
It has been going on for a loooonng loonnggg time.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 08:22 #26

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
Novum wrote:
sorry, to be blunt i dont see kid as mod material all over the forum.. hey i could be wrong but i aint feelin it right now.

:chuckle:

Well,I will say this: he wouldn't be worse than zorro.

It would be an interesting experiment for a couple of weeks.
There would be bickering between NS members and him,but a few threads would get rolling outside of the early 20th century.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 08:34 #27

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
So in regards to information itself being "censored" well i feel it isnt as other members are free to create their own threads, and i can be the one who keeps those threads clean.. it is an opposing view in a sense, im offereing a different kind of moderation here in saying this.


And that is precisely the point we made with CZ.

Instead of having to clean up the orangespam and meltdown posts by the masked twerp and Fizzle Dink,we kept them out,but they could read it and create their own threads.

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/66940-clarity-vent.html

That wasn't allowed.

But now the same thing is offered to non-NS members.

Go figure. :roll:
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2016 08:46 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 08:42 #28

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
The Nutbar Zone aka Member's Zone would've worked if the NS Nutbars like Fizzler,Zorro,and Orangeaid would've been content with their Benito cum Adolphish moderating powers there,and stopped derailing and doing the Hasbara Schtick in the main forum.

But it wasn't enough and never will be enough for them.

Perhaps if you could color the Member's Zone in black,red and white with some fascist symbols and a big ass Swastika it would make them happy.
It would let the cyberspace world know they mean business,and have very good You Tube videos on the Third Recih and the very best of the best CnP to offer.

:ponda:
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2016 08:43 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 08:50 #29

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 14:33 #30

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17506
  • Likes received: 1802
zax wrote:
Novum wrote:
sorry, to be blunt i dont see kid as mod material all over the forum.. hey i could be wrong but i aint feelin it right now.

:chuckle:

Well,I will say this: he wouldn't be worse than zorro.

It would be an interesting experiment for a couple of weeks.
There would be bickering between NS members and him,but a few threads would get rolling outside of the early 20th century.

Personally I don't agree with quite a few of wiiikiiids posts about religion/shoes and whatnot, I probably have as much difference with wiiikiiid as I do with many other posters here, to be frank I don't really have all that much in common with Zax, nor Cinta, the reason that I agree with them on this issue is because they're right, it's plain for all to see, Zorro and his agenda are taking over the forum, imo wiiikiiid would moderate more fairly than Zorro, even if I post things that he disagrees with, he's likely to debate those points, that's a good bit of the reason for posting, to chew things through and exchange debate, what Zorro et al want is NS and nothing else, it's why the other posters keep bringing this hijack to novum's attention. I'm sure novum must see it, at the end of the day it's going to put many people off from joining TZ who are not NS orientated.

What actually is the point in Zorro being a mod, except for protecting his own threads, encouraging trolling on others, and unfairly venting, he does nothing, be better off without him imho. If yo intend to keep him novum you really need to think of appointing someone who is not a NS to give balanace to the forum, you remain impartial to some degree but NS vs impartial is not a balance, what's needed a truer balance because you are siding with NS yourself by permitting it to have it's own special mod on the forum, why do you want a NS moderator to be promoting that agenda on this forum, how do you suppose it makes other posters feel who want to post on this forum but not be subjected to the NS agenda by some nostalgic crackpot?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2016 14:47 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 15:15 #31

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8018
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 25 Oct 2016 15:24 #32

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17506
  • Likes received: 1802
Orangeaid wrote:
Great post for the FAQ forum section novum, orangeaid really does make my point so well, he degrades the forum at every opportunity when he sees something that he does not like, and you have his number one cohort moderating the place.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 04:33 #33

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
Great post for the FAQ forum section novum, orangeaid really does make my point so well, he degrades the forum at every opportunity when he sees something that he does not like, and you have his number one cohort moderating the place.

Yep.And everyone must wait for Novum to find the time to do the real moderating here.
Which actually is one ironic spinoff from this fiasco. :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 04:37 #34

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
Rat wrote:
zax wrote:
Novum wrote:
sorry, to be blunt i dont see kid as mod material all over the forum.. hey i could be wrong but i aint feelin it right now.

:chuckle:

Well,I will say this: he wouldn't be worse than zorro.

It would be an interesting experiment for a couple of weeks.
There would be bickering between NS members and him,but a few threads would get rolling outside of the early 20th century.

Personally I don't agree with quite a few of wiiikiiids posts about religion/shoes and whatnot, I probably have as much difference with wiiikiiid as I do with many other posters here, to be frank I don't really have all that much in common with Zax, nor Cinta, the reason that I agree with them on this issue is because they're right, it's plain for all to see, Zorro and his agenda are taking over the forum, imo wiiikiiid would moderate more fairly than Zorro, even if I post things that he disagrees with, he's likely to debate those points, that's a good bit of the reason for posting, to chew things through and exchange debate, what Zorro et al want is NS and nothing else, it's why the other posters keep bringing this hijack to novum's attention. I'm sure novum must see it, at the end of the day it's going to put many people off from joining TZ who are not NS orientated.

What actually is the point in Zorro being a mod, except for protecting his own threads, encouraging trolling on others, and unfairly venting, he does nothing, be better off without him imho. If yo intend to keep him novum you really need to think of appointing someone who is not a NS to give balanace to the forum, you remain impartial to some degree but NS vs impartial is not a balance, what's needed a truer balance because you are siding with NS yourself by permitting it to have it's own special mod on the forum, why do you want a NS moderator to be promoting that agenda on this forum, how do you suppose it makes other posters feel who want to post on this forum but not be subjected to the NS agenda by some nostalgic crackpot?

:thumbup:

I've mentioned this to Eddie many times.We are independent posters here,not Gang members like the NS crowd.
But we do see the same hypocrisy and double standards which is why we did the CZ thing for a short period of time.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 05:03 #35

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17506
  • Likes received: 1802
zax wrote:
Great post for the FAQ forum section novum, orangeaid really does make my point so well, he degrades the forum at every opportunity when he sees something that he does not like, and you have his number one cohort moderating the place.

Yep.And everyone must wait for Novum to find the time to do the real moderating here.
Which actually is one ironic spinoff from this fiasco. :cool2:

Exactly, novum says that he needed another moderator because he does not always have time to moderate the forum himself, yet for those of us not in the Gestapo gang we need to wait for novum to have time to moderate before anything is done, so what is the point of Zorro being a moderator? All he does is subjectively ''clean up'' his own threads, he just pisses people off and terms those that don't share his world view as trouble makers etc..

That's why he should only be moderating his own members section and have his precious WW2 thread shoved in it with him..
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 05:07 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 05:31 #36

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
But he still doesn't see things most other members outside of the Gang sees.
That is to say, any legitimiate concerns brought up in threads by diverse members are still misconstrued as being little tiffs that happen on all forums,and everyone is equally to blame.
Whereas the reality---- non-matrix Icke horsehit infintie consciousness malarky notwithstanding- is that the five or so remaining SS elite members with a fascist mod a the helm dissuade growth of the forum,and civil discourse.

So the little man with the mask is not going anywhere soon.

The point is that he should at least clean the mirror he has and start to moderate in an unbiased manner.

Instead of leaving the real moderation to Novum.

And gloating and chiding members when they voice their concerns in threads.

I'm left alone because I stay out of the main forum.I don't want to get into circle jerks after taking the time to post cogent and well thought out replies to threads and then having them spammed and then vented.So I just go right to vent with posts,and don't really spend time anymore on too deep of issues here because we are dealing with closed minds that do not engage in debate,but rather browbeat dissenters into submission or petty squabbles.
They buy into the propaganda that hoodwinked millions in the past,and think they hold the keys to the kingdom of truth.
When a small gang resorts to gangbanging and spam to uphold their propaganda they have lost the war on the ruling elites without firing a shot.
If really secure in their worldview they would either debate or ignore opposing views,instead of the vicious attacks and squabbling here.
Then you have real paranoid schizoids like the Frau who truly believes everyone outside the gang is Jewish and an agent of evil.
I know Eddie is cognizant of some of these issues.
And if they would lay off the kid,he might log in one of these days.
But the little games go on and on.
The Black Sun thread was trolled immediately after it was unlocked.
As odd as he is,the kid was right about alot of things long ago.
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 05:35 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 07:13 #37

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17506
  • Likes received: 1802
Yes it does seem that wiiikiiid was right about quite a few things.

I don't know why novum want's ole Greasy Thumb as a moderator, perhaps he's just playing a practical joke, he's not helping the place with that at all.

Imagine the scenario, an individual decides that they want to research some stuff about tptb and try capture a glimpse behind the underhand machinations of the world powers, so that individual searches online and follows a link to Truth Zone.

The individual notices that the moderator has an avatar depicting Mussolini an intolerant fascist dictator, and below that avatar he has written ''fascist dictator.'' If the individual is not into fascism are they likely to want to join Truth Zone? probably not.

But what makes it even worse is that even though Zorro states that he is against Leninism or Marxism he's still happy to chug along supporting and promoting other versions of tptb providing that they agree with his world view, Zorro is a system puppet, that's obvious.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 07:16 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 07:24 #38

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18047
  • Likes received: 8386
Well the fascist dictator thing is supposed to be tongue in cheek etc, a true fascist dictator would edit and/or move and/or remove these kinds of posts and probably ban a bunch of people, eg pfiz for example if she was a mod. :killinme:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 07:39 #39

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17506
  • Likes received: 1802
novum wrote:
Well the fascist dictator thing is supposed to be tongue in cheek etc, a true fascist dictator would edit and/or move and/or remove these kinds of posts and probably ban a bunch of people, eg pfiz for example if she was a mod. :killinme:

Personally I think that she would be a better moderator than Zorro, the point is with him, if you were not here to overrule any of his moderating decisions he would have deleted any posts that he feels like and banned posters that he considers to be damaging the forum, he thinks that myself and a few others damage this forum with misinformation an lies, thus if it was up to him he would want rid of us.

At the end of the day it's the same for the rest of us. we need to wait until you have time to moderate as Zorro is only moderating for the Mussolini's munters. it's not ''tongue in cheek'' he like Mussolini, Mussolini is Zorro's kind of guy. He likes dictators like Mussolini and Hitler, he like intolerant political leaders, I don't see how having such a person moderating an all inclusive forum is at all healthy, when he spends his time cheering on two of the most intolerant political leaders that Europe has known in the last 100 years.

It's hardly a crowd puller for the forum novum.

I accept your POV but for one thing i dont agree with you about pfiz.

Unless you like your posts being often written in among other things.

Back to the crowd pulling thing and whomever wants to post on TZ can still do so quite freely, that has not changed, imho.

Its typically only the member to member fighting thats moderated.

Ok i will stop doing the pfiz thing now (writing in someone elses post)

novum
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 07:49 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 08:01 #40

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17506
  • Likes received: 1802
If she wants to do that writing on other peoples posts in her own forum section that's up to her, that does not mean she would be doing that across the boards, but anyway I'm only stating that I would prefer her to Zorro. Anyhow your right people are free to post but that's because ole Greasy Thumb does not get his own way, if he had his own way and you were not here myself and others would be banned because he does not want us here, he thinks we damage the forum.

But as you are here then people are free to post, but, a large section of people are not fascists, neither are they impressed by dictators, so for an all inclusive forum one would need all inclusive moderators not ones that hold up fascist political leaders as if they are the best thing since sliced bread.

And as I keep saying Zorro says that he is against Leninism-Marxism but he supports tptb if they happen to be a political ideology that he agrees with, so not only is he an inappropriate choice of moderator because of his intolerant outlook of life but because he is a system puppet for a certain persuasion of politics.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 08:05 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 262 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 20 - Raised
( £ 16 GBP )
donation thermometer
6%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
11th July 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.