Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 08:15 #41

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17043
  • Likes received: 7946
Rat wrote:
I she wants to do that writing on other peoples posts in her own forum section that's up to her, that does not mean she would be doing that across the boards

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on that :cruiselarf:

Anyway, moving on...

Rat wrote:
Anyhow your right people are free to post but that's because ole Greasy Thumb does not get his own way, if he had his own way and you were not here myself and others would be banned because he does not want us here, he thinks we damage the forum.

If i was not here. Emphasis on the IF .

Rat wrote:
But as you are here then people are free to post, but, a large section of people are not fascists, neither are they impressed by dictators, so for an all inclusive forum one would need all inclusive moderators not ones that hold up fascist political leaders as if they are the best thing since sliced bread.

And as I keep saying Zorro says that he is against Leninism -Marxism but he supports tptb if they happen to be a political ideology that he agree with, so not only is he an inappropriate choice of moderator because of his intolerant outlook of life but because he is a system puppet for a certain persuasion of politics.

I think there is a very good chance that whomever you appoint as a mod will have their own political leanings which are just that, their own, ergo they might again not align with a number of other forum members who are present and active.

This could be the case regardless of whether or not they are pro NS, pro libertarian, pro anarchist, pro special snowflake, whatever, you get the point. Even if a mod is a nihlist that means he is still going to be contra to other forum members (besides any who happen to be nihlist themselves perhaps )

So if we consider this (that most people could be labelled a puppet of a certain persuasion of politics in a sense, a puppet to what they think is the correct way at the least)... then what we should be looking at in a mod is whether or not they are made of the right stuff in regards to not interfering with positions that stray from their own in a political and ideological sense.

So again from my pov, nobody here with mod powers on the main boards is stopping anyone else from stating their position in a political and/or ideological sense, and if i did see that occuring i would not approve.

What we do have, is posts being vented and moved when they descend into arguments between members typically... that kind of thing is the bulk of the vent room material.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 09:02 #42

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17088
  • Likes received: 1801
novum
if i was not here. Emphasis on the IF .

So you are aware that if you were not here some posters would get banned right away and posts/threads deleted, termed as disinformation which damage the forum.

The thing is with people's own political ideas, one can't really be against the system if they are part of the system no matter what their political outlook may be, basically people with a strong political opinion who puts it on their avatar ie Zorro, ought not be a moderator because they are highly charged by supporting a faction of the political system, tptb, world power or whatever you want to call it.

Surely if this was that type of forum, such as Stormfront, or any such idealism be it Communism or National Socialism then one might well expect the moderators to be heavily into whatever the theme is.

But here we're not meant to be supporting a political ideology as a forum, so we need moderators that don't have strong political views, so that they are not subjective, ie having your favourite political leaders on your avatar.

If that's not bad enough to be that strongly a system puppet for a political ideology that fact that Zorro's chosen genre is some of the most intolerant political leaders within Europe for about 100 years,

There are many people in Italy and Germany who find those characters offensive, as do they in other nations too, so it's only going to prevent those people from wanting to join this forum, and what we'll get is more of the same, which is Zorro's agenda.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 09:09 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 09:23 #43

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17043
  • Likes received: 7946
As i said though, most people as individuals will have their certain political stance wouldnt you agree?

Ergo youre almost allways going to have a moderator with a political leaning that might differ from other people on a forum such as this where people congregate that have differing opinions.

To single out someone who has NS leanings over someone who has another kind of leaning is somewhat biased in itself so again what we need to look at is their tolerance for opposing viewpoints to exist on the forum, and those differing viewpoints do exist here, it does not on some other forums like the one you mentioned (other than in one specific category created to tolerate opposing views.)

As for the other points, well nationalism is on the rise in europe, italy is not immune to that, renzi just quit etc... afd is gaining ground in deutschland, etc.

On the intolerance bit - well current political leaders are also quite intolerant of anyone or anything that doesnt fit with the agendas they want to carry forward - we have ever increasing totalitarian tip toe and even essentially thought crime acts in some countries.

Back to zorro and saying he cant mod a forum because he supports NS and some members here arent NS is abit like saying I cant mod the forum because im libertarian and some members here arent libertarian, and so on. Again its whether or not a moderator forces his political will onto others is what we must look at... i dont, and zorro doesnt either essentially. We might disagree on some things re. moderation as i would lean towards leaving more things be (and that isnt necessarily right might i add) ... but at the end of the day, generally speaking its only usually arguments between members that is moderated and/or moved.

I see your point but as ive said, if you cant have a NS moderator then you cant have any other kind of moderator at all either in a sense if we apply the same 'rule' across the board.. and of course we cant be without mods, so again its the actions that we have to look at.

There are a number of members here who imo would not be suited to being a mod of the entire boards, i would not appoint those people who i feel arent right for the 'job' to the job.

Conversely, rodin is currently a mod, and while i will again state for the record that he only put his hand up for spam removal duties, i still am of the opinion that he is very tolerant of opposing views actually existing on the main boards, ergo i was of the opinion that him having mod powers would not detrimental to people who hold positions that differ to his own... if i thought it would be an issue the mod power wouldnt be there.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 09:30 #44

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17043
  • Likes received: 7946
Rat wrote:
So you are aware that if you were not here some posters would get banned right away and posts/threads deleted, termed as disinformation which damage the forum.

And yes i have felt this way for quite a long time, many years now and even before many of the current members here posted on any forum i was involved with (which is SZ and TZ basically thats it) ... but this goes all kinds of ways as it always seems there will exist certain factions of people who form cliques due to holding similar views, and these cliques sometimes may attempt to garner power over a forum and ultimately the power to remove opinions that oppose their own, either by outright taking control, or by influencing those with admin access.

This view i hold (of factions wanting to take control) is not limited to any one political and or ideological viewpoint, i am of the opinion it occurs/can occur across the spectrum, ive also experienced it firsthand, and i do my best to prevent these kinds of things from occurring.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 09:33 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 09:40 #45

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
I think there is a very good chance that whomever you appoint as a mod will have their own political leanings which are just that, their own, ergo they might again not align with a number of other forum members who are present and active.

If we are talking about a mainstream political froum that would be true.If that is what this is,then that is also true.
This could be the case regardless of whether or not they are pro NS, pro libertarian, pro anarchist, pro special snowflake, whatever, you get the point. Even if a mod is a nihlist that means he is still going to be contra to other forum members (besides any who happen to be nihlist themselves perhaps )
Personal bias to a degree is natural.But if one is truly determined in exposing the ruling elite,PTB,Jews,whatever,they do not promote the very things that they are allegedlly exposing.
So if we consider this (that most people could be labelled a puppet of a certain persuasion of politics in a sense, a puppet to what they think is the correct way at the least)... then what we should be looking at in a mod is whether or not they are made of the right stuff in regards to not interfering with positions that stray from their own in a political and ideological sense.
Wrong.The Gestapo Gang here fall into that category,but not folks that understand the dialectical shellgame that is politics globally.Defending and promoting dictators and forms of government that are inline with the Illuminati NWO Agenda is a travesty for a truth forum or any conspiratorial type forum.
So again from my pov, nobody here with mod powers on the main boards is stopping anyone else from stating their position in a political and/or ideological sense, and if i did see that occuring i would not approve.

What we do have, is posts being vented and moved when they descend into arguments between members typically... that kind of thing is the bulk of the vent room material

Look at the posts by many,many members over the past two years quoting and giving context of the bias and game splayed here.
It isn't one or two members and personal grudges.It is showing the blatant hypocrsiy and double standards here.
When you say that people are free to post on the main boards,you neglect to look at the history of what takes place when more than one or two non-NS members do so at the same time.All hell breaks loose from the NS spamming and trolling and gangbanging.And the past year with the selective moderating.You must see that as it has been pointed out to you many times over.It isn't just having posts with window licker or a personal jibe in a post moved.If that were the case,then the orange goon and Tiny would not have more than two or three posts on the main boards.You don't see it as clearly as others because it is only one member here and there that post anymore.One will fight back and forth.Another will try to engage in debate until venting takes place.Another will try to expose things.Each time it is always the same old song.Making a mountain out of a molehill.It wasn't that way when we tried having a level playing field.Then the Gestapo Gang whined until you shut things down and put him in charge.Then it was all quiet on the Western Front until a member here or there gets tired of the duplicity.

Rat wrote

So you are aware that if you were not here some posters would get banned right away and posts/threads deleted, termed as disinformation which damage the forum.

The thing is with people's own political ideas, one can't really be against the system if they are part of the system no matter what their political outlook may be, basically people with a strong political opinion who puts it on their avatar ie Zorro, ought not be a moderator because they are highly charged by supporting a faction of the political system, tptb, world power or whatever you want to call it.

Surely if this was that type of forum, such as Stormfront, or any such idealism be it Communism or National Socialism then one might well expect the moderators to be heavily into whatever the theme is.

But here we're not meant to be supporting a political ideology as a forum, so we need moderators that don't have strong political views, so that they are not subjective, ie having your favourite political leaders on your avatar.

If that's not bad enough to be that strongly a system puppet for a political ideology that fact that Zorro's chosen genre is the most intolerant political leaders within Europe for about 100 years,

There are any people in Italy and Germany who find those characters offensive, as do they in other nations too, so it's only going to prevent those people from wanting to join this forum, and what we'll get is more of the same, which is Zorro's agenda.

I concur. :thumbup:

Something I've never seen before here is a group of members that actually desire a One World Governent with a Dictator at the helm as long as it is bent in the NS direction on a global level.This runs contrary to any views of what is coined truthers or globalist researchers fighting and exposing the NWO Agenda.It is truly bizarre.At first I thought the Benito thing was a joke.And that the Gestapo Gang were mere revisionists.But these people really believe the propaganda spewed out in the 1930s and 1940s.All sides had and has their propaganda and piecing together real history is certainly time consuming and something that is always being revised and learned as historical truths are uncovered.But these folks buy into the NS propaganda lock,stock,and barrel.And think the worst leaders of the 20th century are actually heroes.And yes,the Allied leaderrs and politicians in both world wars were as criminal as the Axis powers but at least the people had more freedom than the dupes in the Axis nations.These days those freedoms and liberties are gone.[The first Homeland Security Act in the USA was almost verbatim to Hitler's Enabling Act]These are not people one puts in charge of a forum unless chaos and mayhem is the goal.Confusion and befuddlement for lurkers is the jollies to be had as it goes on and on with history turned on its head and the NWO Agenda progressing before our very eyes.The orange goon turns almost every post into one with sexual connotations,and then of course blames Jews for his dirty mind.The Frau is a complete nutbar.Tiny and zorro are little madmen.But this is rthought to be a place of truth and free speech?Pleeeassse.
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 09:58 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 09:44 #46

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
To single out someone who has NS leanings over someone who has another kind of leaning is somewhat biased in itself so again what we need to look at is their tolerance for opposing viewpoints to exist on the forum, and those differing viewpoints do exist here, it does not on some other forums like the one you mentioned (other than in one specific category created to tolerate opposing views.)

Uh.....yeah.It is bias in favor of opposing the very ruling elite bent on a big Global Village concentration camp without fences.Herding the sheep into the global camp of absolute communism[the end goal of national socialism] by getting them indoctrinated into loving the Fuhrer of the day.

So yes,you damn right there is a bias for a truth forum in selecting an admin or mod.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 09:46 #47

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17088
  • Likes received: 1801
novum wrote:
Rat wrote:
So you are aware that if you were not here some posters would get banned right away and posts/threads deleted, termed as disinformation which damage the forum.

And yes i have felt this way for quite a long time, many years now and even before many of the current members here posted on any forum i was involved with (which is SZ and TZ basically thats it) ... but this goes all kinds of ways as it always seems there will exist certain factions of people who form cliques due to holding similar views, and these cliques sometimes may attempt to garner power over a forum and ultimately the power to remove opinions that oppose their own, either by outright taking control, or by influencing those with admin access.


This view i hold (of factions wanting to take control) is not limited to any one political and or ideological viewpoint, i am of the opinion it occurs/can occur across the spectrum, ive also experienced it firsthand, and i do my best to prevent these kinds of things from occurring.

Well, even though many people on forums have their own political views, it's a bit rich when those views are so much on the forefront that they add their favourite political leaders to their avatar.

But if that's what they want to do then that's up to them but then they are hypocrites when they criticise tptb, because they are only therefore criticising an opposing political view, I did chuckle when Trump turned out to be a Jew loving Zionist. :chuckle:

The point is people who don't agree with or pander to Zorro he does not want here on TZ, he would like rid of us, so in such case what is the message that is given to potentially new members who don't share Zorro's world view or wish to kiss his arse?

He does not want them here, he thinks they ruin the forum with disinformation and ''half truths'' etc... Why would potential new members join Truth Zone when a moderator does not want them here?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 10:04 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 09:47 #48

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
but at the end of the day, generally speaking its only usually arguments between members that is moderated and/or moved.

That simply isn't true.

With you it is,but not with the masked avenger,and no matter how many examples are given to you,it isn't seen.

But it is what it is.

I mean really...several members have pointed out the duplicity of the masked avenger,and most disagree with the other members exposing him on many issues.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 09:50 #49

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
This view i hold (of factions wanting to take control) is not limited to any one political and or ideological viewpoint, i am of the opinion it occurs/can occur across the spectrum, ive also experienced it firsthand, and i do my best to prevent these kinds of things from occurring

Well the NS and fascists do have control.

And the rest of us do not want control.

The point is that if one understands how the world is governed,they do not align with any political party or faction.
They don't slam the USA or any one nation because they know the control is on a global level regardless of the form of government that is a facade in any nation.

Not so with the NS crew here.
.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 09:59 #50

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
zax wrote:
This view i hold (of factions wanting to take control) is not limited to any one political and or ideological viewpoint, i am of the opinion it occurs/can occur across the spectrum, ive also experienced it firsthand, and i do my best to prevent these kinds of things from occurring

Well the NS and fascists do have control.

And the rest of us do not want control.

The point is that if one understands how the world is governed,they do not align with any political party or faction.
They don't slam the USA or any one nation because they know the control is on a global level regardless of the form of government that is a facade in any nation.

Not so with the NS crew here.
.


Who would that us be, zax?

And how's your forum going?





Nice avatar!

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 10:20 #51

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
But if that's what they want to do then that's up to them but then they are hypocrites when they criticise tptb, because they are only therefore criticising an opposing political view,

Precisely.
It is akin to Hitler aligning with Stalin and later the two leaders are at each other's throats.

Or the Allies aligning with Stalin and then carving up Europe after the war.Knowing full well it would lead to a Cold War.

The very ones the Gestapo Gang and little Benito malign here are the ones that promote the same things they do,but in the 21st century,whereas the dinks here are living in the 20th century and Novum even asked the Fizzler what she wanted with the Adolp-boosting here as it all seems so pointless unless one understadns the agnenda they have,which is the same as the globalists they claim to be fighting.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 10:21 #52

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
The nutbar highlights the word us. :chuckle:

Us being the independent posters that have come and gone during the NS reign.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 10:22 #53

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Read the BZ thread.

Level playing field is all.

Level playing field.

Not a fascist or NS field.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 10:23 #54

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
zax wrote:
The nutbar highlights the word us. :chuckle:

Us being the independent posters that have come and gone during the NS reign.



Who would that independent posters be, zax?


:dunno:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 10:23 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 10:25 #55

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
If i was not here. Emphasis on the IF

Tacit admission. :chuckle:

You know the NS crowd controls the place.
When things get out of hand you take back control.
Or rather do damage contorl.

Keep zorro in charge.

The point is just not to keep denying what others here see so clearly.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 12:02 #56

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
How's your own forum doing, zax?

Do you also have polls on your forum, zax?

If so, would I be allowed to vote? :)

Would I at least be allowed to post on your forum?


Here you are not only allowed to rage like a mad dervish, you are even allowed to vote.

That's how free, libertarian, egalitarian, democratic, all-inclusive ... TZ is.

:yup:

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 13:08 #57

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9644
  • Likes received: 8404
I think we all know the answer to that one already, Pfiz. The way they constantly bitch about certain non-PC topics being discussed here perfectly demonstrates their own stance against freedom of speech and their own intolerance of other peoples opinions, especially when those opinions fall outside of certain politically correct confines and boundaries.. :chuckle:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 13:11 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 14:52 #58

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1740
  • Likes received: 639
novum wrote:
Rat wrote:
I she wants to do that writing on other peoples posts in her own forum section that's up to her, that does not mean she would be doing that across the boards

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on that :cruiselarf:

:thumbup: ............... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 16:08 #59

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9644
  • Likes received: 8404
Too funny. Rat calling me the ''fascist mod'' who supposedly abuses my position, while at the same time trying to lay down the rules for everybody else himself..

:drevil:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 16:41 #60

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17088
  • Likes received: 1801
^You admire Mussolini and his form of politics, you're even sad enough to put up your favourite political leader as your avatar image, and written below ''Fascist Dictator.''

There will be a lot of people from Germany, Italy and other nations that would be offended by you and would not join this forum because of you.

You don't want me or people like me to use this forum, according to you we ruin it with disinformation, therefore any potential poster who reads this forum and is looking for somewhere to post may well read your comments and realise that you don't want them here, and that you will make ''exceptions'' to how you deal with their posts/threads, it's not really all that good an image for potential new members is it, an intolerant fascist moderator who does not want people to post opposing views to his own, he terms them as posting disinformation and ''half truths'' and he does not want them here.

So what rules do you suppose that I have tried to ''lay down for everyone else?''

See you just can't help yourself can you, when your not being a toss-pot moderator that does not want a section of the forum members to be using this forum, you simply lie through your teeth about anyone that exposes your antics, in fact when your not trolling other posters, creating sock puppets, admiring system political leaders, trashing other posters threads, ''cleaning up'' your own threads, posting stupid childish gifs and pictures, trying to be a smug twat, you don't do anything. Your a system puppet who has spawn from the right, nothing else but a useless twat who makes the place look like a joke and would likely put off many new members from joining Truth Zone, you don't want them here unless they agree with you.

FFS novum Zorro is not helping you at all, he's only moderating for his own gang, the rest of us have to wait for you, so why not just stick with rodin being the spam-buster and everyone else can wait for you too, instead of a few of us that are discriminated against, there is no point in having Zorro as a moderator, when he's not pissing off a section of the forum membership he's doing nothing, be as well not having him do anything at all.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 16:58 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
[excerpt of] The real reason for crisis acting10.56Sunday, 25 January 2015
Tackler/Frothy deleted posts and originals of moderator edited posts8.86Wednesday, 30 March 2016
My posts have disappeared from "latest posts" section8.58Tuesday, 03 October 2017
why are regular posters not posting regularly now?7.66Tuesday, 27 December 2016
Should TruthZone Members have to put up with posters like Orangeaid?7.66Monday, 16 May 2016
Clarity Vent6.87Sunday, 16 October 2016
2 Vent 2 Furious6.87Sunday, 08 January 2017
The Vent and the Furious6.87Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Vent & Furious6.87Sunday, 08 January 2017
The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift6.72Wednesday, 05 June 2019
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.