Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 17:56 #61

Oh boo-hoo, ''I might offend somebody with my avatar, and stop people from joining.'' What utter garbage you talk, rat. Pathetic.

If people are offended by something as trivial as my avatar or the SATIRICAL comment underneath it, then I suggest they're coming to the wrong forum in the first place anyways. :chuckle:

No, I think it's sniveling little whiners like you and your comrades that keep numbers down on forums.

How did that scrotum zone end up? Must have been all them ''fascists'' and ''Nazis'' that killed the place ey. :chuckle:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 17:58 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 19:22 #62

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro wrote:
Oh boo-hoo, ''I might offend somebody with my avatar, and stop people from joining.'' What utter garbage you talk, rat. Pathetic.

If people are offended by something as trivial as my avatar or the SATIRICAL comment underneath it, then I suggest they're coming to the wrong forum in the first place anyways. :chuckle:

No, I think it's sniveling little whiners like you and your comrades that keep numbers down on forums.

How did that scrotum zone end up? Must have been all them ''fascists'' and ''Nazis'' that killed the place ey. :chuckle:

''SATIRICAL'' oooh he shouts, so you don't really like Mussolini, or fascism, you just pretend to for a rather dry joke.

:facepalm:

So posters are coming to the wrong forum if they don't want to be moderated by some right wing buffoon holocaust denier who has Mussolini as his avatar image and writes under it ''Fascist Dictator'' that's when he's not off polishing his copy of Mien Kampf that he refers to as his bible.

Yeah right, just like when you troll wiikiiid or post whore images at Cinta, it's all ''tongue in cheek'' except the posters who you target think you're an absolute ring piece.

Anyway I've highlighted your poor behaviour on this forum, I'll let you make another twat out of yourself by making excuses for your trolling and intolerance for those who don't share you world view.

It's not that people are going to go ''boo hoo'' he's a fascist, they're going to go ''I don't want to be moderated by that prick i'll find another forum.''
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 19:32 by Frothy.

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 21:37 #63

Yeah that figures, it's obvious you would much rather see somebody as mod who helps to uphold the official line. I think that's the real reason why you keep bitching about my moderation, while making a storm in a tea cup on just about every move I make. :chuckle: Well guess what. I couldn't care less, nothing you say or do is going to help influence my decisions. For the simple reason I don't view you as somebody who has any sound advice to offer anybody on how a forum should and should not be moderated.. it's just constant petty bitching with you, that's about all. Your constant bitching and whining is not based on any real concern for fairness anyhow. I think your constant bitching has ulterior motives because you don't like many of the non-PC opinions being freely expressed here. What you're really doing by attacking me is calling for censorship, in your own little roundabout way anyhow. If the majority of members here had issues with my moderation, then I would gladly step down. Keep trying rat, but I don't give any quarter or waver to petty bitching.

Rat, in case you haven't noticed practically nobody bar a tiny minority is listening to you or gives a shit what you're saying re my moderation. It's quite clear to the sensible members here that you just want to try and find any reason you can to bitch about ANYTHING I do or say, no matter how small. Everything comes under the microscope with you (apart from your own behavior), which is one of the reasons you just aint worth listening to. There may be one or two here who may well have a bit more time and patience with you, but I'm not one of them, neither do I suffer fools and trouble makers so easily. Seriously, you're like some weeny whiny SJW 8th grader or that trigglypuff half the time. You're totally wasting your time coming at me with that crap. The only thing it will achieve is to force others to look down on you.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 22:53 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with 05 Dec 2016 22:23 #64

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
How's your own forum doing, zax?

Do you also have polls on your forum, zax?

If so, would I be allowed to vote? :)

Would I at least be allowed to post on your forum?

Here you are not only allowed to rage like a mad dervish, you are even allowed to vote.

That's how free, libertarian, egalitarian, democratic, all-inclusive ... TZ is.

:yup:

Why dont you join it and find out ? Oh and use PFIZIPFEI instead of changing your name yet again :wissl:
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 22:24 by entrangermercenary1.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare