Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 15:27 #101

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
G'day Zorro.

In light of your continued accusations, I am quoting this for you to actually read. No response required. Not that you would anyway considering you didn't the first time around. Maybe, just maybe, you might recognise how ridiculous your continued accusations actually are. Who knows eh?

:joint:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
At the end of the day there's no real grounds for complaint here, I Am. It's simple, if one goes around the forum CONTINUALLY throwing abuse at others i.e calling others ''fucking Krauts'' and what not, then one only has themselves to blame if other people report such posts. I would do exactly the same if another member was going around saying ''fucking kikes'' or whatever. Neither are acceptable. Motto of the story is, if people want to risk having their posts moved (because they can't debate in a grown up manner) then they only have themselves to blame if they land up here in vent. It's not my fault that some people can't debate without coming across as abusive c**ts. I don't view calling other members ''fucking Krauts'' or ''fucking kikes'' as acceptable. When comments like that are reported by others members, then such posts will likely be vented.

To those who may use either of those terms themselves, please don't report other peoples posts to me while doing the same.

G'day Zorro.

Again, you are being biased. :roll:

Name calling is name calling.

That you choose to allow some name calling and not other name calling simply shows your personal bias...Zorro wrote:
bd wrote:
Zorro wrote:
. The German members here don't go around the place running down the English speaking members with derogatory names all the time.

Oh, but they do.
They call everyone that disagrees with them "jew," or "hasbara."

That's something quite different. Firstly we know for a fact that hasbara do exist, to what extent they operate on the smaller ''truther forums'' is anybodies guess, one can only speculate. They do actually exist though. It just becomes ridiculous when one is throwing the label around every 5 mins. And since when was calling somebody a Jew a derogatory word? A Jew is a jew, it's not like calling somebody a ''fucking kike'' or a ''fucking Kraut.'' Two different things in my book.
.
And from your own keyboard you again incriminate yourself. :thumbup:

Why is it "something quite different"?

Because it supports your personal bias, plain and simple. You even state that "one can only speculate", yet actively encourage such name calling by not censoring whilst censoring other name calling.

By the way, a 'Jew' is a religious follower, not a race. Same as a 'Christian' is a religious follower, not a race. Judaic, christian, islamic and satanist religions are all part and parcel of the one religion, 'Abrahamic'. Each has the same mythological characters in their mythological tales and religious texts ... 'God', 'Satan', 'Arch Angels', etc, etc.

Those from one group or the other are continually attempting to convince those not following their brand of the 'Abrahamic' religion to join their particular brand and gang up on the other brands. It is simply all infighting between the 'Abrahamic' brands.

Now, considering this, would it be a-okay to use 'Satanist' for name calling as you think it is fine and dandy to use 'Jew'?

Name calling is done in an attempt to insult another. It only becomes an insult if you accept the labelling at some level. That is, if you agree another can determine who you are, then ANY name you are labelled with becomes insulting.

The fact that you claim a differentiation between what is and what is not acceptable name calling shows your personal bias.

The fact is that ALL words are simply descriptions (sounds) and not what is described (physicalities, ideas, etc).

Go figure.

This means that however you choose to describe I has no relevance to I. It is only relevant to showing your comprehension of I and whether you have the true description or not. Yet even that description is only temporary as I continually change. Which means that any and all description are temporary descriptions. What Is is What Is, regardless of your description. Therefore your description, whether name calling or otherwise, simply spells out your comprehension and ability in communicating that comprehension to others.

If you are offended by name calling, as you have stated that you are, then it is your issue. While ever you have an issue with the self expression of another, then you are attempting to comb the mirror. It is an internal issue that you require to work on to truly be free. Otherwise you are simply a slave to another's words.

Juris = to rule
Diction = spoken word

You have given another jurisdiction over your physicality by accepting their words as if they have power over you. Which they only do BECAUSE you have chosen to allow them to. It is by consent.

Con = place or position of steering a vessel.

Your physicality contains blood vessels that steer the flow of Life through them. Your physicality is the vessel of the SOUL (Singularity Of Universal Life) that you are.

You claim 'Jews' run the world. :rofl:

They do for you BECAUSE you believe/create it. That is, you are being the cause of what you experience. After all, the world/planet runs itself, so such a description is fallacious. What you are really stating is that 'Jews' run your world BECAUSE you continually empower them to do so by your consent. That is, you send them the place or position of steering your vessel through your focus of thoughts, actions and words.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that think themselves free while their self expression (thoughts, actions, words) show the opposite. You have enslaved yourself and are asking others to join you in your self created enslavement. Which is shown in your censoring of other individuals self expression and thinking, acting, speaking (writing) for others to join you by not questioning such censorship.

Censor = suppress
Ship = vessel

Enjoy your self created enslavement. :thumbup:

Thank you for the offer of joining you in your self enslavement. I choose to be free and forgo your offer. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 15:32 #102

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7415
  • Likes received: 1585
Very true, I am all,

It is shocking to see the similarities between the self-proclaimed "non-pc crowd" (who are very pc, but with a new mantra) and the ones they say they oppose so much.

- creation of "safe spaces" where "non-mainstream views need to be protected"
- calling names to anyone who doesn't agree with the support of Nazism/dictatorships; a sign of deep frustration their religion doesn't stick with others
- whining about "window-licking buffoon" and "fucking Krauts", while at the same time calling others "Jew", "hasbara" and such
- no remarks about the incredible mental illness of their buddy Flare who said "Gaia needs to be sterilised" and "people who do not see the greatness of the Nazis should be put into camps", wishes that go 6 million bridges further than just some dirty "swear" words and doing the opposite of what he intends; showing how great it must have been to live under Nazism if one disagrees
- being perfectly ok with the State imprisoning people for dissent with the Nazi system, much like the Hillary trolls would want with Trump supporters or other "non-pc" people

It's good you keep showing them the mirror. The pity is, the vicious vampires cannot see their own image and just go into more ad hominem modes to disguise their lack of reason.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 15:34 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 15:34 #103

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
So what is the difference between calling a forum member a 'Jew' and another forum member a 'fucking Kraut'?

Would you appreciate being labelled a 'Jew'?



I honestly think that you are taking the piss out of the "Goyim" and try to insult their intellect, JW.


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 15:48 #104

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Oracle wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
After all, labelling someone that doesn't follow the 'Abrahamic Judaic' religion a 'Jew' is fallacious. What good does lying do?

You ask tons of pointless questions for a question in typical Pilpul and Hasbara handbook manner.
Fortunately, you are neither part of the pc crowd, nor a jewish abrahamic cult follower.
I am relieved, but you still didn't answer my question.

I try something different.
Can there be a good "nazi"?

G'day Oracle.

Actually, I did answer your question. You simply didn't like the answer. :thumbup:

I note that you didn't answer any of the questions that I posted. :ponda:

Doesn't matter.

Now, as to your new question, it would be handy to recognise your definitions first.

What is a "Nazi"?

What is "good"?

If a "Nazi" is simply someone that served in the German military and "good" is simply that which is beneficial, then yes.

The problem with "good" is that it usually based in the system of duality, as in good vs bad.

The same question could be posited about 'Jews'. One example in the affirmative would be the refuseniks. This would be similar to anyone in the German army during WWII, a "Nazi", that would be considered "good". That is, they benefitted other through their actions.

Then other problem of course is generalisations. To think everyone so labelled, or belonging to a group, is exactly alike is ridiculous. Sweeping generalisations are not factual, they are personal bias.

For instance, a friend from school, Martin Eigner, had a Czechoslovakian mother and German father. It would be a sweeping generalisation, and untrue, to label his father a "Nazi" simply because he is German. Of course, whether he is "good" or not is a totally different question.

Now, are you willing to answer the questions I posted, ornis this an interrogation?

What a load of drivel. feck off with that. :facepalm:

Btw, it would not bother me if you degenerate labelled me a jew, because I know for sure that nobody stole my foreskin at birth and sucked blood from it. It would be probably inappropriate to send you photographic proof, you would only get envious to see a part of an intact and full human being.

You jews are so insane and always project your insanity onto the victims of your insanity.

What you actually demonstrate, there is no point trying to reason with you, so we will remain the eternal enemies we have been for thousands of years. I talked to an alternate ego of "boots" I assume, right?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 15:55 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 16:06 #105

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7415
  • Likes received: 1585
It's almost as if the residential Nazi lovers love to confirm the observations made about them...
Gaia wrote:
Very true, I am all,

It is shocking to see the similarities between the self-proclaimed "non-pc crowd" (who are very pc, but with a new mantra) and the ones they say they oppose so much.

- creation of "safe spaces" where "non-mainstream views need to be protected"
- calling names to anyone who doesn't agree with the support of Nazism/dictatorships; a sign of deep frustration their religion doesn't stick with others
- whining about "window-licking buffoon" and "fucking Krauts", while at the same time calling others "Jew", "hasbara" and such
- no remarks about the incredible mental illness of their buddy Flare who said "Gaia needs to be sterilised" and "people who do not see the greatness of the Nazis should be put into camps", wishes that go 6 million bridges further than just some dirty "swear" words and doing the opposite of what he intends; showing how great it must have been to live under Nazism if one disagrees
- being perfectly ok with the State imprisoning people for dissent with the Nazi system, much like the Hillary trolls would want with Trump supporters or other "non-pc" people

It's good you keep showing them the mirror. The pity is, the vicious vampires cannot see their own image and just go into more ad hominem modes to disguise their lack of reason.
Oracle wrote:
What a load of drivel. feck off with that. :facepalm:

Btw, it would not bother me if you degenerate labelled me a jew,...

You jews are so insane and always project your insanity onto the victims of your insanity.

- calling names to anyone who doesn't agree with the support of Nazism/dictatorships; a sign of deep frustration their religion doesn't stick with others
- whining about "window-licking buffoon" and "fucking Krauts", while at the same time calling others "Jew", "hasbara" and such

What you actually demonstrate, there is no point trying to reason with you

Maybe you should start trying to understand the meaning of the word "reason". I am all has displayed he has a thorough understanding of the principles of reason, while you on the other hand have shown you don't. That's why you turn to silly ad hominems like "you Jew", "degenerate", "moron" and more.

And if the "dirty words" would be witty and original, like I voice mine, it would be fun to read. Now it's just an old German record that keeps playing while people won't listen to it.

But what more is there to expect from someone who boasts about his "excellent understanding of German history", yet keeps calling Austrians "Germans" (=Deutschen). :ponda:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 16:27 #106

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Gaia wrote:
But what more is there to expect from someone who boasts about his "excellent understanding of German history", yet keeps calling Austrians "Germans" (=Deutschen). :ponda:


The plural of Deutscher is Deutsche, Gaia.

Example: Österreicher sind Deutsche. (Austrians are Germans)

De rien!

:)

Btw, ignoring the facts truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/64913-what-is-a-nazi.html?start=320#239284
and spreading lies is a typical characteristic and does not change reality.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 16:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 16:35 #107

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Gaia wrote:

Maybe you should start trying to understand the meaning of the word "reason".

Says someone who claims Austrians are not Germans. :facepalm:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 16:38 #108

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7415
  • Likes received: 1585
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
But what more is there to expect from someone who boasts about his "excellent understanding of German history", yet keeps calling Austrians "Germans" (=Deutschen). :ponda:


The plural of Deutscher is Deutsche, Gaia.

Example: Österreicher sind Deutsche. (Austrians are Germans)

De rien!

Thanks, I was in doubt about it. Haven't spoken any German for a long time now.

Still, the point stands.

Germanic, yes. German, no.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 16:43 #109

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Gaia wrote:
Thanks, I was in doubt about it. Haven't spoken any German for a long time now.

Still, the point stands.

Germanic, yes. German, no.


Surprise - Surprise! - Not.

Ultimate singular prerogative of interpretation as usual. truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64118-extermination-ausrottung.html

:wissl:

Foreign wisenheimers trying to teach Germans
, remember? :chuckle: and pls note that I did not mention the unspeakable word.

:D
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 16:45 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 16:47 #110

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Thanks, I was in doubt about it. Haven't spoken any German for a long time now.

Still, the point stands.

Germanic, yes. German, no.


Surprise - Surprise! - Not.

Ultimate singular prerogative of interpretation as usual. truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64118-extermination-ausrottung.html

:wissl:

Foreign wisenheimers trying to teach Germans
, remember? :chuckle: and pls note that I did not say the unspeakable word.

:D

If they only told me what word I can use instead of jew, I could replace the offending jew word in my new thread.
This pc businesses is so confusing.:chuckle:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 16:56 #111

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7415
  • Likes received: 1585
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Thanks, I was in doubt about it. Haven't spoken any German for a long time now.

Still, the point stands.

Germanic, yes. German, no.


Surprise - Surprise! - Not.

Ultimate singular prerogative of interpretation as usual. truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64118-extermination-ausrottung.html

:wissl:

Foreign wisenheimers trying to teach Germans
, remember? :chuckle: and pls note that I did not mention the unspeakable word.

:D

So a German that makes a mistake in a foreign language (English) cannot be taught by anyone non-German? That's an easy way out. And what about a pro-Merkel leftist German, can he/she teach other Germans, or would you prefer a foreign non-German pro-Nazi anti-Merkel type?

Let me then outline the difference in my own language:

Nationality - Germans = Deutsche = Duitsers
Language - German = Deutsch = Duits
Ethnicity/culture - Germanic = Germanisch = Germaans

Austrians are Germanic, speak German, but are not Germans.
Oostenrijkers zijn Germaans, spreken Duits, maar zijn geen Duitsers.

Other languages upon request.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 17:07 #112

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Oracle wrote:
If they only told me what word I can use instead of jew, I could replace the offending jew word in my new thread.
This pc businesses is so confusing.:chuckle:

:rofl:


@Gaia

What are you talking about?

:dunno:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 18:19 #113

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Gaia wrote:
Very true, I am all,

It is shocking to see the similarities between the self-proclaimed "non-pc crowd" (who are very pc, but with a new mantra) and the ones they say they oppose so much.

- creation of "safe spaces" where "non-mainstream views need to be protected"
- calling names to anyone who doesn't agree with the support of Nazism/dictatorships; a sign of deep frustration their religion doesn't stick with others
- whining about "window-licking buffoon" and "fucking Krauts", while at the same time calling others "Jew", "hasbara" and such
- no remarks about the incredible mental illness of their buddy Flare who said "Gaia needs to be sterilised" and "people who do not see the greatness of the Nazis should be put into camps", wishes that go 6 million bridges further than just some dirty "swear" words and doing the opposite of what he intends; showing how great it must have been to live under Nazism if one disagrees
- being perfectly ok with the State imprisoning people for dissent with the Nazi system, much like the Hillary trolls would want with Trump supporters or other "non-pc" people

It's good you keep showing them the mirror. The pity is, the vicious vampires cannot see their own image and just go into more ad hominem modes to disguise their lack of reason.

G'day Gaia.

Well described. :thumbup:

There are four 'control dramas' ...

Poor Me <~~~> Intimidator
Aloof <~~~> Interrogator

... the Poor Me being paired with (reflection) the Intimidator and the Aloof being paired with the Interrogator.

The Poor Me is the victim mentality/abused ... 'You are attacking me' , 'You called me a name', 'I am offended', are examples of it being done here on the forum.

The Intimidator is the abuser ... take your pic, there are numerous examples. :D

The Aloof and Interrogator are obvious from the names ... the Interrogator basically asks you questions to tell you are wrong and that they have the real answer.

It is all about 'stealing' energy. We are taught it from our parents, schooling, society and the relationships that we have. Everyone plays the competition for energy, until they no longer do. You will find that the Poor Me and Intimidator 'seek' each other out in relationships, one of the reasons for moving from one abusive relationship to another. The Aloof and Interrogator 'seek' each other out as the Aloof needs the Interrogator to continually ask them questions (giving them energy; energy flows where attention goes). They facilitate the competition for energy with each other.

Now, many play more than one control drama, though all have one predominant. Once you he used to recognising the control dramas, it becomes easy to know which is the predominant drama. More detail about it here ...

www.infiniteloveforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=456

... and you will start seeing it in responses on the forum.

So, that's a long winded way of stating that I would add the Poor Me, Intimidator and Interrogator control dramas to your list (Aloof is a tad difficult to do on the forum, after all, you have to engage others). :thumbup:

Anyway, it is easy to see that they have become what they claimn to be fighting. :roll:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 18:23 #114

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Cheer up guys!

Shlomo Freud all day long must be quite draining :)


Here is something you definitely should not miss:


truth-zone.net/forum/books/68430-interview-with-hitler-an-educational-parody.html


:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 18:27 #115

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
So what is the difference between calling a forum member a 'Jew' and another forum member a 'fucking Kraut'?

Would you appreciate being labelled a 'Jew'?

I honestly think that you are taking the piss out of the "Goyim" and try to insult their intellect, JW.

:)

G'day Censor/Book Burner.

You are entitled to "think" whatever you like, it doesn't make it a fact though. :roll:

The fact that you posted that shows that for some reason you think I care what you think of I. I don't. :thumbup:

After all, they are your thoughts and having nothing to do with I. You are simply accusing I of a thought crime. How 1984 of you!!!

Is that a 'Hasbara' trait?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 18:43 #116

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Oracle wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Oracle wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
After all, labelling someone that doesn't follow the 'Abrahamic Judaic' religion a 'Jew' is fallacious. What good does lying do?

You ask tons of pointless questions for a question in typical Pilpul and Hasbara handbook manner.
Fortunately, you are neither part of the pc crowd, nor a jewish abrahamic cult follower.
I am relieved, but you still didn't answer my question.

I try something different.
Can there be a good "nazi"?

G'day Oracle.

Actually, I did answer your question. You simply didn't like the answer. :thumbup:

I note that you didn't answer any of the questions that I posted. :ponda:

Doesn't matter.

Now, as to your new question, it would be handy to recognise your definitions first.

What is a "Nazi"?

What is "good"?

If a "Nazi" is simply someone that served in the German military and "good" is simply that which is beneficial, then yes.

The problem with "good" is that it usually based in the system of duality, as in good vs bad.

The same question could be posited about 'Jews'. One example in the affirmative would be the refuseniks. This would be similar to anyone in the German army during WWII, a "Nazi", that would be considered "good". That is, they benefitted other through their actions.

Then other problem of course is generalisations. To think everyone so labelled, or belonging to a group, is exactly alike is ridiculous. Sweeping generalisations are not factual, they are personal bias.

For instance, a friend from school, Martin Eigner, had a Czechoslovakian mother and German father. It would be a sweeping generalisation, and untrue, to label his father a "Nazi" simply because he is German. Of course, whether he is "good" or not is a totally different question.

Now, are you willing to answer the questions I posted, ornis this an interrogation?

What a load of drivel. feck off with that. :facepalm:

Btw, it would not bother me if you degenerate labelled me a jew, because I know for sure that nobody stole my foreskin at birth and sucked blood from it. It would be probably inappropriate to send you photographic proof, you would only get envious to see a part of an intact and full human being.

You jews are so insane and always project your insanity onto the victims of your insanity.

What you actually demonstrate, there is no point trying to reason with you, so we will remain the eternal enemies we have been for thousands of years. I talked to an alternate ego of "boots" I assume, right?

G'day Oracle.

So you think that you are your body ("Human Being"). From the focus of your diatribe, it appears to be the genitals. :thumbup:

By the way, you are a Soul in control of a human body. If you think you are your body you are devaluing yourself. Maybe that's why you try and make out as if you are somehow superior because of your genitals. Whatever floats your boat. :roll:

And you make an Ass out of you and Umption when you make an AssUmption.:thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 19:13 #117

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Censor/Book Burner.
1. You are entitled to "think" whatever you like, it doesn't make it a fact though. :roll:
2. The fact that you posted that shows that for some reason you think I care what you think of I. I don't. :thumbup:
3. After all, they are your thoughts and having nothing to do with I. You are simply accusing I of a thought crime. How 1984 of you!!!
4. Is that a 'Hasbara' trait?

1. Same applies to you.
2. Surprise - surprise! We have something in common!
3. Taking the piss is a thought crime in your world?
4. Taking the piss out of "Goyim" and trying to insult their intellect can be a typical hasbara trait of course.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 20:27 #118

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Censor/Book Burner.
1. You are entitled to "think" whatever you like, it doesn't make it a fact though. :roll:
2. The fact that you posted that shows that for some reason you think I care what you think of I. I don't. :thumbup:
3. After all, they are your thoughts and having nothing to do with I. You are simply accusing I of a thought crime. How 1984 of you!!!
4. Is that a 'Hasbara' trait?

1. Same applies to you.
2. Surprise - surprise! We have something in common!
3. Taking the piss is a thought crime in your world?
4. Taking the piss out of "Goyim" and trying to insult their intellect can be a typical hasbara trait of course.

:)

G'day Censor/Book Burner.

:ponda:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. Of course it does. :roll: You were the one that chimed in with, "I honestly think that you [nothing factual]".

2. Of course we do. Has it taken you this long to figure it out after I have posted about it sooooooo many times? :roll:

We are both S.O.UL. (Singularity Of Universal Life). Microcosms of the Macrocosm.

We both have a mind and body, though it appears that you are only using one of them.

To sustain functionality of our respective bodies, they are required to breathe, drink and eat.

We are ONE.

3. It is your thoughts, remember, " "I honestly think", so your thought crime. :roll: Nothing to do with any "world", as it is ONLY what you "think", and therefore ONLY what you have expressed and will experience. So nothing to do with I. :thumbup:

4. So, your thoughts about, "Taking the piss out of "Goyim" and trying to insult their intellect", are therefore "a typical hasbara trait of course".

As your mind only moves towards a thought and not away from it, the mind will gravitate towards the predominant thought. It appears that your obsession with "hasbara" has led to your thoughts being "a typical hasbara trait". After all energy flows where attention goes. You have become what you claim to fight.

:joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 20:29 #119

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
:D


Edit: :facepalm:

Freudian new age syndrome paired with serious signs of hubris. Hardly curable. ;)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 20:36 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 20:36 #120

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7415
  • Likes received: 1585
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
As your mind only moves towards a thought and not away from it, the mind will gravitate towards the predominant thought. It appears that your obsession with "hasbara" has led to your thoughts being "a typical hasbara trait". After all energy flows where attention goes. You have become what you claim to fight.

Good point and one of the motives of the people here to be so pro-dictatorships. They rightly recognise the financial and mindgame dictatorship that is present around us, for those who follow the MSM, but their "answer" is doing the same, but then just with a different flag and moustache.

Truth seeking should have led any really awake mind away from all those silly games and make people individualist and (thus) anarchist. The rejection of it all, not copying it and just placing another banner and think you've resolved something.

Only when your philosophy is freed from the system, you can think free from the system. Just choosing another system because Dolfyboy smiles so sweet to the blonde girl put in the picture with a bunch of candybars as """counter"""-propaganda isn't going to solve anything.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.