Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 20:40 #121

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Gaia wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
As your mind only moves towards a thought and not away from it, the mind will gravitate towards the predominant thought. It appears that your obsession with "hasbara" has led to your thoughts being "a typical hasbara trait". After all energy flows where attention goes. You have become what you claim to fight.

Good point and one of the motives of the people here to be so pro-dictatorships. They rightly recognise the financial and mindgame dictatorship that is present around us, for those who follow the MSM, but their "answer" is doing the same, but then just with a different flag and moustache.

Truth seeking should have led any really awake mind away from all those silly games and make people individualist and (thus) anarchist. The rejection of it all, not copying it and just placing another banner and think you've resolved something.

Only when your philosophy is freed from the system, you can think free from the system. Just choosing another system because Dolfyboy smiles so sweet to the blonde girl put in the picture with a bunch of candybars as """counter"""-propaganda isn't going to solve anything.


:chuckle:


You are not only analysing others, you are - at the same time - revealing your own mindset to the naked-emperor point.

It's quite entertaining.


:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 20:46 #122

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7485
  • Likes received: 1600
Of course I am revealing my own mindset, as I type it.

For me the path was the other way around; I was an anarchist before I became a truth seeker. But truth seeker friends have gone the opposite way. And many still are supporting statism in a kind of cramped "we can turn this around" way, because they need something to cling on.

The essential insight comes from philosophy and then only individualist anarchism can be the "solution"; the irrationality of statism shows it can never solve anything; the core of it is rotten.

It's like using buckets and patches to empty and "repair" a leaking and sinking boat. :iitm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 20:49 #123

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
only individualist anarchism can be the "solution"



How so?

Are there no other options than "statism" and "anarchism" to choose from?


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 21:21 #124

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7485
  • Likes received: 1600
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
only individualist anarchism can be the "solution"



How so?
Truth seeking should have led any really awake mind away from all those silly games and make people individualist and (thus) anarchist. The rejection of it all, not copying it and just placing another banner and think you've resolved something.

Only when your philosophy is freed from the system, you can think free from the system. Just choosing another system because Dolfyboy smiles so sweet to the blonde girl put in the picture with a bunch of candybars as """counter"""-propaganda isn't going to solve anything.
Are there no other options than "statism" and "anarchism" to choose from?

Which other option is there?

Statism = Crazy Ape A has the right to rule over and thus be exempted from the laws he puts on Ape B
-> the government "officials" are allowed to have weapons, you and me not
-> the government "officials" can steal (taxation), you and me not
-> the government "officials" can murder (war), you and me not
etc. etc.

Anarchism is the rejection of that all and seeing Homo sapiens as born equal. They are not equal due to their development (a colouring lombroso isn't the equal to an excellent painter), but a baby is born equal to others, in terms of rights. Seeing them grow up and some Homo sapiens think they have the right to rule over other Homo sapiens against their voluntary consent is madness.

For thousands of years we had slavery, which was replaced by state slavery (that already existed under slavery). Any "system" that continues slavery is foolish, anti-natural and does not solve anything.

As anarchism on a large scale is impossible to realise, the best way to detach yourself from that "system" is to be influenced as little as possible by it, do not work to spread it (like becoming a state employee), taking advantage of the system as much as possible and educate your beloved that it is madness and they are spreading lies to keep the madness intact.

Utopism will always fail and make one depressed and frustrated. See the lack of will to procreate WHITE babies of Flare. Or at least the reason he gives publically, there may well be a wholly different motive that he doesn't want to share. Which is fine, but the publically outed reason shows a frustrated utopist who cannot handle his cognitive dissonance; the world needs to be B, while it is A now.

Realism and life experience should have taught you it is useless to wish the world would be A, B, C or X24bis.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 26 Nov 2016 04:57 #125

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1734
  • Likes received: 598
Gaia wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
As your mind only moves towards a thought and not away from it, the mind will gravitate towards the predominant thought. It appears that your obsession with "hasbara" has led to your thoughts being "a typical hasbara trait". After all energy flows where attention goes. You have become what you claim to fight.

Good point and one of the motives of the people here to be so pro-dictatorships. They rightly recognise the financial and mindgame dictatorship that is present around us, for those who follow the MSM, but their "answer" is doing the same, but then just with a different flag and moustache.

Truth seeking should have led any really awake mind away from all those silly games and make people individualist and (thus) anarchist. The rejection of it all, not copying it and just placing another banner and think you've resolved something.

Only when your philosophy is freed from the system, you can think free from the system. Just choosing another system because Dolfyboy smiles so sweet to the blonde girl put in the picture with a bunch of candybars as """counter"""-propaganda isn't going to solve anything.

G'day Gaia.

Deffo mate. :thumbup:

Box swapping. Chains of gold are still chains.

The Hierarchy Enslaving You is a system of mind control based in duality.

Through observation and experiential knowledge Life can be seen clearly as ONE totality. There is no Hierarchy in ONENESS.

Those claiming to seek truth too often are unwilling to accept their responsibility in maintaining the system of control in place, and therefore simply perpetuate the system of duality, us vs them, right vs wrong, good vs evil, 'God' vs 'Satan'. Through their lack of self responsibility, they simply swap boxes and deny vociferously that they are still wearing chains, when clearly it is observable that they are not free and will not be free while ever they deny the obvious.

Waiting for 'Jesus' to save you is no different than thinking Icke or Jones are going to save you. The idea is a 'honey pot' that keeps those claiming to seek truth from accepting self responsibility and therefore doing something about freeing themselves.

As has been shown in cymatics, Frequency creates Form and as is in Life, it flows both ways, so Form creates Frequency. Because of a perpetuated belief in duality, many believe in only one way over the other. That is, Frequency, mind, is right and Form, body, is wrong, thus believing that everything is 'consciousness' (note: an idea strongly pushed by the Icke honey pot) and denying the reality of Life that it flows both ways.

Frequency and Form both have a Source. Frequency (mind), Form (body), Source (Soul - Source Of Universal Life). Substituting the word Light for Life, Source Of Universal Light. After all, Light is the Source of both Frequency and Form. If the mind (Frequency) is based in a system of duality, then the thoughts are creating a mental trap for the body (Form) to be separate from the Soul (Source).

Self responsibility is acknowledging that you are the Source of freeing yourself from the system of duality, The Hierarchy Enslaving You. When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you. Paired opposites being duality, us vs them, Poor Me vs Intimidator, Aloof vs Interrogator, etc, etc.

When you accept self responsibility for freeing your self from the system of control, then you don't blame someone else for censoring them, you accept responsibility that you are the Source of censorship. You don't blame someone for offending you, you accept that you are the Source of being offended. It is your responsibility, no villains vs victims, superior vs inferior, it is your choice of self expression.

While ever the predominant thought is duality, then it will be the self expression, thus Frequency creating the Form, and thus a continuation of The Hierarchy Enslaving You. As you stated so well,

"Only when your philosophy is freed from the system, you can think free from the system." :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.