Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 23 Nov 2016 19:28 #41

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
bd wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
There is no hiding, Zorro.

You obviously favour your fellow residential Nazi lovers and turn a blind eye to their verbal "abuse".

Be a man and admit your moderation is subjective and selective and don't hide behind the "workload".

Obviously calling someone names like "buffoon", "moron", "cunt" and "Kraut" is much less damaging than accusations like "hasbara", "shill" or "jew". It is only because you agree with those accusations that you don't moderate those.

You of all TZ members have absolutely no reason to oy vey, for none of your most vile and oh so typical insults was ever moderated:


:right: truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html#207502

.

I have no issue with "verbal abuse" or "insults". I have an issue with hypocrisy and so with selective moderation. It would save Zorro the "painful workload" if he didn't start going down the track of moderating "dirty words". But if he does, then consistently and not selectively. And that's what we've seen and pointed out by I AM ALL.

You of all people have no reason to complain, as you throw around your constant hasbara accusations.




Hasbara is not an accusation and not an insult, but a descriptive occupational title for a strong commitment to Jews and Israel, which includes everything that helps to fight off truth and protect the lies.

On no platform ever did I read vile words like the ones you are using in the above linked posts.

This tells not only all about you, but also about the double standards on novum's TZ.

.

Glad to know I am not hasbara!
I DESPISE Israel!



Every cherry picking alleged anti-Israel ex-dif pit troll can potentially be a hasbara operative.


Hasbara is not an accusation and not an insult, but a descriptive occupational title for a strong commitment to Jews and/or Israel, which includes everything that helps to fight off truth and protect the lies.

.


bd wrote:
Like I said, by your definition, I am not hasbara.
That seems to fluster you.
Pity.


PFIZIPFEI wrote:



You seem to be blinded by the typical radiance of your own lies .... :chuckle:


Your original thread is a dwarf with crumbling feet of clay


:right: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68422-german-war-crimes-as-reported-by-german-soldiers.html?start=120#238978


.... your pants are on fire.


:thumbup:

bd wrote:
Ah, one is either NAZI, or hasbara.
Got it.
Must be joyous living in your tiny mind.
Your life is so simple.


Copied 1:1 from novum's textbook.

Good boy!

:chuckle:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2016 19:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 23 Nov 2016 19:42 #42

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Ent, If you don't want your posts moved here then debate the topic without CONTINUALLY calling those who you disagree with ''window licking buffoons'' or ''fucking Krauts'' and such.

G'day Zorro.

It appears that you missed a few posts of abuse ...
Oracle wrote:
....
You freaking loons do not have a moral high ground here.....
Oracle wrote:
...
And if you look at shill "Cinta", she should be happy the Soviets did not make it to Holland.
....
Oracle wrote:
..
.Ah, Pippi Longstocking dreams up her fantasy world.
...
Oracle wrote:
.....
Oh Lord, please give that shill some brain.
....

... which appears to show favouritism on your part.

Is that merely coincidental?

Or do you have a 'dog in the fight'?

From my perspective, it appears that you clearly show favouritism because there is plenty of abuse in threads all over this forum, yet you do mot censor those threads.

Or are you going to claim that it is only abuse when 'swearing' is involved?

Do you consider it abuse when bd is called a "poof" or other such derogatory names?

How about the term "hasbara shill"?

Where do you draw the line and why?

You appear to be VERY selective in what you consider abuse and who it is directed at along with who is doing it.

By all means, continue being hypocritical, it says everything about you. :thumbup:

Actually I find calling Germans ''fucking Krauts'' and other peeps ''window licking buffoons'' a fair a bit worse than accusing somebody of being a shill or whatever. If I was to moderate every accusation of shill or hasbara shill, or every accusation of white supremacist or ''nazi'', then I would be spending much of my time moderating other peoples comments. Which I don't intend for one moment doing.

Ent knows the score, he knows there's a fair chance I'll move his comments if he's going on like that. Equally if somebody made the comment ''fucking Kike'' or similar, then the post is also likely to be removed..

G'day Zorro.

Thank you for the response. :thumbup:

I note that you didn't address the point about those calling bd a "poof". Do you think such name calling is a-okay?

One of the quotes from Oracle is, "You freaking loons ...". Does this mean it is a-okay to call anyone "freaking loons" yet not okay to call someone a "window licking buffoon"?

What is the difference?

What about "dickhead"?

Or "moronic troll"?

Do they not fit into the same category as "window licking buffoon"?

Or is it simply who it is posting such comments that determines whether you censor something or not?

Personally, I really do not care what another labels I, as it says everything about them and nothing about I.

The fact that you are deciding to censor some on this forum for abuse and not others though shows hypocrisy on your part. Did you have the posts reported to you, or did you simply decide to take umbrage that some of your 'friends' received some abuse back when they dish it out as much or even more than those you censor?

Your censoring appears to be based on personal bias. It is a slippery slope that you have put yourself on, especially as your censoring is not fair/even-handed. After all, to be fair and unbiased, you would have to censor EVERY post containing abuse. :thumbup:

Get real, i-am. You wanna start going through everybodies posts and removing EVERYTHING you consider as abuse. Good luck with that. How much spare time do you have on your hands?

As for the comments I do move or remove, yes, most are moved because they're reported. Some I move because I view them more in the category of continual abuse. It's simple really, EM consistently refers to other members as ''window licking buffoons'' and fucking ''krauts'' and such, it's not like it's just a one off, now is it. He was also the one who started off the abuse in the thread. So he has no real grounds for complaint.

As for Orange calling BD a poof and what not, well, BD isn't exactly immune to throwing it around either. Therefore I tend to just leave them both to it, unless something is reported to me.

G'day Zorro.

"Get real". :rofl:

Great start to your response. :thumbup:

Please provide a quote where I have ever stated, whether here or on another forum, that someone should be censored.

It isn't I suggesting such, nor the one doing it, it is YOU!!!

So, "Good luck with that". :roll:

If all it takes is not to be "immune to throwing it around", then you have no reason to be censoring almost everyone posting on this forum, regardless of posts being reported or not.

If it really is about "continual abuse", then you would be censoring a LOT of forum members, not merely some.

Yet it isn't about either is it. :nono:

It is plain and simply personal bias, whqtever you claim, which your responses have clearly shown.

Thank you for posting your responses for all to see your hypocrisy. :thumbup:
.
.Zorro wrote:
Basically people are bitching just because I moved one or two abusive rants. Not merely somebodies different opinions. Go figure. It's clear some people just want a free platform to spew all manner of vile abuse here. If people can't debate in a respectful manner, then they only have themselves to blame if their posts land up here.

If the so called ''anti-fascists'' had their own way they would try and run this forum with the maximum amount of censorship possible against ALL politically incorrect opinions. Indeed, that's why they often revert to slander and insults themselves, due to their own utter intolerance of non-mainstream and the politically incorrect opinions of others. Nowhere is this more apparent and evident than on subjects such as WWII..

From my own standpoint it's mostly the so called ''anti-fascist'' types who lack good manners, integrity, and respect. Many of which have no intention whatsoever of digesting new info, nor changing or budging their opinions, regardless of the avalanche of information now available online that proves their points incorrect and outdated. It's clearly just a closed book and a Dogma for these people, regardless of how much evidence to the contrary is put right in front of their noses..

Who are these "so called "anti-fascists""?

How would you know how "they would try and run this forum"?

And what are "so called "anti-fascist" types"?

Or "these people"?

Attempting to label individuals as a group in a derogatory manner clearly shows your personal bias for all to see. :thumbup:

When Dr Sherri S. Tenpenny was denied entry into Australia to speak out against vaccinations, one msm outlet stated, "We don't want those type of people here" ... sound familiar?

It should, because you have done the same thing they did in the above post to justify your censoring antics. Well done Zorro. :thumbup:

Do you have any mirrors in your residence?

If not, simply turn on any msm and see yourself represented. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 23 Nov 2016 19:53 #43

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
From my pov you definitely have certain issues, TZ meister numerologist no. 2:

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/68115-i-am-all-i-am-thread.html?start=60

Four pages with one and the same post over and over again ... not exactly what I would call "creative" or "inventive" ....


:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2016 19:55 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 23 Nov 2016 20:50 #44

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Ent, If you don't want your posts moved here then debate the topic without CONTINUALLY calling those who you disagree with ''window licking buffoons'' or ''fucking Krauts'' and such.

G'day Zorro.

It appears that you missed a few posts of abuse ...
Oracle wrote:
....
You freaking loons do not have a moral high ground here.....
Oracle wrote:
...
And if you look at shill "Cinta", she should be happy the Soviets did not make it to Holland.
....
Oracle wrote:
..
.Ah, Pippi Longstocking dreams up her fantasy world.
...
Oracle wrote:
.....
Oh Lord, please give that shill some brain.
....

... which appears to show favouritism on your part.

Is that merely coincidental?

Or do you have a 'dog in the fight'?

From my perspective, it appears that you clearly show favouritism because there is plenty of abuse in threads all over this forum, yet you do mot censor those threads.

Or are you going to claim that it is only abuse when 'swearing' is involved?

Do you consider it abuse when bd is called a "poof" or other such derogatory names?

How about the term "hasbara shill"?

Where do you draw the line and why?

You appear to be VERY selective in what you consider abuse and who it is directed at along with who is doing it.

By all means, continue being hypocritical, it says everything about you. :thumbup:

Actually I find calling Germans ''fucking Krauts'' and other peeps ''window licking buffoons'' a fair a bit worse than accusing somebody of being a shill or whatever. If I was to moderate every accusation of shill or hasbara shill, or every accusation of white supremacist or ''nazi'', then I would be spending much of my time moderating other peoples comments. Which I don't intend for one moment doing.

Ent knows the score, he knows there's a fair chance I'll move his comments if he's going on like that. Equally if somebody made the comment ''fucking Kike'' or similar, then the post is also likely to be removed..

G'day Zorro.

Thank you for the response. :thumbup:

I note that you didn't address the point about those calling bd a "poof". Do you think such name calling is a-okay?

One of the quotes from Oracle is, "You freaking loons ...". Does this mean it is a-okay to call anyone "freaking loons" yet not okay to call someone a "window licking buffoon"?

What is the difference?

What about "dickhead"?

Or "moronic troll"?

Do they not fit into the same category as "window licking buffoon"?

Or is it simply who it is posting such comments that determines whether you censor something or not?

Personally, I really do not care what another labels I, as it says everything about them and nothing about I.

The fact that you are deciding to censor some on this forum for abuse and not others though shows hypocrisy on your part. Did you have the posts reported to you, or did you simply decide to take umbrage that some of your 'friends' received some abuse back when they dish it out as much or even more than those you censor?

Your censoring appears to be based on personal bias. It is a slippery slope that you have put yourself on, especially as your censoring is not fair/even-handed. After all, to be fair and unbiased, you would have to censor EVERY post containing abuse. :thumbup:

Get real, i-am. You wanna start going through everybodies posts and removing EVERYTHING you consider as abuse. Good luck with that. How much spare time do you have on your hands?

As for the comments I do move or remove, yes, most are moved because they're reported. Some I move because I view them more in the category of continual abuse. It's simple really, EM consistently refers to other members as ''window licking buffoons'' and fucking ''krauts'' and such, it's not like it's just a one off, now is it. He was also the one who started off the abuse in the thread. So he has no real grounds for complaint.

As for Orange calling BD a poof and what not, well, BD isn't exactly immune to throwing it around either. Therefore I tend to just leave them both to it, unless something is reported to me.

G'day Zorro.

"Get real". :rofl:

Great start to your response. :thumbup:

Please provide a quote where I have ever stated, whether here or on another forum, that someone should be censored.

It isn't I suggesting such, nor the one doing it, it is YOU!!!

So, "Good luck with that". :roll:

If all it takes is not to be "immune to throwing it around", then you have no reason to be censoring almost everyone posting on this forum, regardless of posts being reported or not.

If it really is about "continual abuse", then you would be censoring a LOT of forum members, not merely some.

Yet it isn't about either is it. :nono:

It is plain and simply personal bias, whqtever you claim, which your responses have clearly shown.

Thank you for posting your responses for all to see your hypocrisy. :thumbup:
.
.Zorro wrote:
Basically people are bitching just because I moved one or two abusive rants. Not merely somebodies different opinions. Go figure. It's clear some people just want a free platform to spew all manner of vile abuse here. If people can't debate in a respectful manner, then they only have themselves to blame if their posts land up here.

If the so called ''anti-fascists'' had their own way they would try and run this forum with the maximum amount of censorship possible against ALL politically incorrect opinions. Indeed, that's why they often revert to slander and insults themselves, due to their own utter intolerance of non-mainstream and the politically incorrect opinions of others. Nowhere is this more apparent and evident than on subjects such as WWII..

From my own standpoint it's mostly the so called ''anti-fascist'' types who lack good manners, integrity, and respect. Many of which have no intention whatsoever of digesting new info, nor changing or budging their opinions, regardless of the avalanche of information now available online that proves their points incorrect and outdated. It's clearly just a closed book and a Dogma for these people, regardless of how much evidence to the contrary is put right in front of their noses..

Who are these "so called "anti-fascists""?

How would you know how "they would try and run this forum"?

And what are "so called "anti-fascist" types"?

Or "these people"?

Attempting to label individuals as a group in a derogatory manner clearly shows your personal bias for all to see. :thumbup:

When Dr Sherri S. Tenpenny was denied entry into Australia to speak out against vaccinations, one msm outlet stated, "We don't want those type of people here" ... sound familiar?

It should, because you have done the same thing they did in the above post to justify your censoring antics. Well done Zorro. :thumbup:
Priceless.
Do you have any mirrors in your residence?

If not, simply turn on any msm and see yourself represented. :thumbup:
And this cherry on the cake even more.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 23 Nov 2016 21:01 #45

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Gaia wrote:
Priceless.

And this cherry on the cake even more.


It's funny to watch the said "anti-fascists" cluck when they believe to have rounded up an alleged "fascist".


:D ... proof that Zorro is right.


Priceless!

Icing on the cake

:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 23 Nov 2016 21:48 #46

I AM ALL I AM wrote:



Who are these "so called "anti-fascists""?

How would you know how "they would try and run this forum"?

And what are "so called "anti-fascist" types"?

Or "these people"?

Attempting to label individuals as a group in a derogatory manner clearly shows your personal bias for all to see. :thumbup:

When Dr Sherri S. Tenpenny was denied entry into Australia to speak out against vaccinations, one msm outlet stated, "We don't want those type of people here" ... sound familiar?

It should, because you have done the same thing they did in the above post to justify your censoring antics. Well done Zorro. :thumbup:

Do you have any mirrors in your residence?

If not, simply turn on any msm and see yourself represented. :thumbup:

I think you know very well that certain groups or individuals operate at organized levels, often under the banner and under pretense of ''fighting fascism'', ''racism, ''Nazism''..or any over ism they can dream up to try and stigmatize people (usually, in fact ALWAYS whites and white Nationalist types). Funny how these supposed ''anti-fascists'' never have the same levels of disdain and outright hatred for say Saudi Nationalism, or any other form on non-white Nationalism, ey. Not really, it's patently obvious to anybody with even half a brain that such people are just following anti-western doctrine that's been fed down from the usual suspects. It's quite despicable when you see all this for what it really is.

How is it you keep harping on about all these ''Nazis'' poltergeists everywhere supposedly running everything, when everybody already knows it's Organized Jewry that run the banks, and who run the media establishment etc. It's hardly a secret anymore, now is it. Heck even some of the less brighter types are beginning to figure that shit out, but not many of the ''intellectuals'' of the ''truth movement'' ey.. :D Fucking hippies never were the brightest, even though they love to try and bamboozle others with their meaningless ''new age'' hokum.. :chuckle:

There can ONLY be a few reasons for this: 1) it's either a complete failure in one's logic base and a complete lack of rationale which prevents one from drawing such logical and reasonable conclusions, or 2) they know the Jews run the show and they're lying to cover up for them, or 3) they're simply to cowardly and too far gone in the head with Political Correctness that they've lost the gumption to call a spade a spade.

''Nazis'' don't run shit, and I think you damn well must know it too, because you don't come across as a total simpleton to me, therefore I'll lean more towards you being more no 3. Am I right?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2016 22:10 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 23 Nov 2016 22:06 #47

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
Right.

Calling a spade a spade; the Nazi lovers here cannot object they are called that, when they themselves defend Nazism to the bone, honour "heroic" Hitler and use terms as "pure awesomeness", "the best 12 years of history" and/or Like the posts of others who do that.

And I am all is right; you simply replicate the stupid "safe space" creation of the mainstream leftists, but then with the table turned. Pro-Nazi """verbal abuse""" is left untouched, but don't you dare call a defender of fascism a "buffoon". That of course isn't freedom of speech, but horrible verbal ABUSE that needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Replicating just that what you dislike isn't really a sign of intelligence, less when you justify that behaviour by pointing at those who do it.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 23 Nov 2016 22:21 #48

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Gaia wrote:
Right.

Calling a spade a spade; the Nazi lovers here cannot object they are called that, when they themselves defend Nazism to the bone, honour "heroic" Hitler and use terms as "pure awesomeness", "the best 12 years of history" and/or Like the posts of others who do that.

And I am all is right; you simply replicate the stupid "safe space" creation of the mainstream leftists, but then with the table turned. Pro-Nazi """verbal abuse""" is left untouched, but don't you dare call a defender of fascism a "buffoon". That of course isn't freedom of speech, but horrible verbal ABUSE that needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Replicating just that what you dislike isn't really a sign of intelligence, less when you justify that behaviour by pointing at those who do it.



On a forum called Truth Zone I would expect logically and rightfully that non-mainstream views are allowed and protected and mainstream propaganda at least being exposed for what it is.

The only problem to some seems to be the fact that according to their totally mainstream views everything non-mainstream is "Nazi" or "fascist" or "racist" ... blahblahblah ... and I think they cannot expose themselves better than trying to suppress non-mainstream views by using these boring old phrases, that have been done to death by those who are illegally claiming eternal and unique prerogative of interpretation.

In fact it's quite amusing to watch the thought police in action on Truth Zone on a daily basis.

:D
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Flare

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 23 Nov 2016 22:37 #49

Gaia wrote:
Right.

Calling a spade a spade; the Nazi lovers here cannot object they are called that, when they themselves defend Nazism to the bone, honour "heroic" Hitler and use terms as "pure awesomeness", "the best 12 years of history" and/or Like the posts of others who do that.

And I am all is right; you simply replicate the stupid "safe space" creation of the mainstream leftists, but then with the table turned. Pro-Nazi """verbal abuse""" is left untouched, but don't you dare call a defender of fascism a "buffoon". That of course isn't freedom of speech, but horrible verbal ABUSE that needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Replicating just that what you dislike isn't really a sign of intelligence, less when you justify that behaviour by pointing at those who do it.

I'm sure most people would agree there's a huge difference from merely calling somebody a buffoon, which is pretty benign in itself, compared to going around the place continually labeling others ''fucking Krauts'' and ''window licking buffoons'' etc..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 23 Nov 2016 23:19 #50

Zorro wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Right.

Calling a spade a spade; the Nazi lovers here cannot object they are called that, when they themselves defend Nazism to the bone, honour "heroic" Hitler and use terms as "pure awesomeness", "the best 12 years of history" and/or Like the posts of others who do that.

And I am all is right; you simply replicate the stupid "safe space" creation of the mainstream leftists, but then with the table turned. Pro-Nazi """verbal abuse""" is left untouched, but don't you dare call a defender of fascism a "buffoon". That of course isn't freedom of speech, but horrible verbal ABUSE that needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Replicating just that what you dislike isn't really a sign of intelligence, less when you justify that behaviour by pointing at those who do it.

I'm sure most people would agree there's a huge difference from merely calling somebody a buffoon, which is pretty benign in itself, compared to going around the place continually labeling others ''fucking Krauts'' and ''window licking buffoons'' etc..

Oh dear, the Teutonic warriors take offence at words on a forum, great advert for NS you window licking buffoons are :facepalm: If the shoe fits and all that Zorro, orange, lizzy, owacle...the Frau is just a "Fucking Kraut" and Flare is Flare :larf:

So its not everybody who is a window licker but plastic NS types who would shit themsleves on the street if confronted by a red...

Carry on :cool2:
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2016 23:21 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 01:19 #51

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:



Who are these "so called "anti-fascists""?

How would you know how "they would try and run this forum"?

And what are "so called "anti-fascist" types"?

Or "these people"?

Attempting to label individuals as a group in a derogatory manner clearly shows your personal bias for all to see. :thumbup:

When Dr Sherri S. Tenpenny was denied entry into Australia to speak out against vaccinations, one msm outlet stated, "We don't want those type of people here" ... sound familiar?

It should, because you have done the same thing they did in the above post to justify your censoring antics. Well done Zorro. :thumbup:

Do you have any mirrors in your residence?

If not, simply turn on any msm and see yourself represented. :thumbup:

I think you know very well that certain groups or individuals operate at organized levels, often under the banner and under pretense of ''fighting fascism'', ''racism, ''Nazism''..or any over ism they can dream up to try and stigmatize people (usually, in fact ALWAYS whites and white Nationalist types). Funny how these supposed ''anti-fascists'' never have the same levels of disdain and outright hatred for say Saudi Nationalism, or any other form on non-white Nationalism, ey. Not really, it's patently obvious to anybody with even half a brain that such people are just following anti-western doctrine that's been fed down from the usual suspects. It's quite despicable when you see all this for what it really is.

How is it you keep harping on about all these ''Nazis'' poltergeists everywhere supposedly running everything, when everybody already knows it's Organized Jewry that run the banks, and who run the media establishment etc. It's hardly a secret anymore, now is it. Heck even some of the less brighter types are beginning to figure that shit out, but not many of the ''intellectuals'' of the ''truth movement'' ey.. :D Fucking hippies never were the brightest, even though they love to try and bamboozle others with their meaningless ''new age'' hokum.. :chuckle:

There can ONLY be a few reasons for this: 1) it's either a complete failure in one's logic base and a complete lack of rationale which prevents one from drawing such logical and reasonable conclusions, or 2) they know the Jews run the show and they're lying to cover up for them, or 3) they're simply to cowardly and too far gone in the head with Political Correctness that they've lost the gumption to call a spade a spade.

''Nazis'' don't run shit, and I think you damn well must know it too, because you don't come across as a total simpleton to me, therefore I'll lean more towards you being more no 3. Am I right?

G'day Zorro.

You were discussing forum members with your post that I quoted. Nice attempt at disowning that. :thumbup:

Would "any other ism they can dream up" include the "anti-fascism" label you used to "stigmatise people"?

Or are you exempt?

Please provide a quote from this forum or any other when I have claimed that "Nazis" are "running everything"?

I am aware that the Rothschilds control the reserve banks of nations. I posted about it years ago stating that those few countries left without a Rothschild central controlled bank would be next on the list to be invaded. Iran and North Korea are the last two as after Iraq, both Libya and Syria were invaded. The five nations were the 'axis of evil' George Bush gave the term for.

I am aware that the Rockefellers set up the learning (read: indoctrinating) institutions. Again, something that I have posted about.

I could go on, though it shows quite the opposite of your attempt to claim otherwise, especially "Nazis" "running everything". All the best looking for that quote to support your claim about I. :thumbup:

Who are these "Fucking hippies" that you refer to and why bring them into this?

Is that a distraction, or are you attempting to label I as a "Fucking hippy"?

"There can ONLY be a few reasons for this ...", why?

Because you are the authority and everyone has to bow down to what you claim?

Ahhh, that is supposed to be about I and your attempt to 'pidgeon hole' I, got it. :thumbup:

"Am I right?" ... Why ask me?

You already "lean" towards your presentation of choice. What difference will it make whatever I state?

Or do you not really believe the nonsense that you are attempting to 'pidgeon hole' I with?

So, from the part of the post you didn't quote, you obviously haven't found that quote about I stating anyone should be censored. No surprise that you haven't and no surprise that you attempt to avoid that issue by not quoting it. :thumbup:

Doesn't say a lot for your chances finding a quote about I claiming "Nazis" are "running everything".

Which shows clearly that you use the same 'smear tactics' that the msm use ... and you have posted it here for all to see. :joint:

Thank you for your reply. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 02:17 #52

And all this storm in a tea cup bollox allover again, just because I MOVED, not deleted, one or two abusive posts. :facepalm:

Remind us all I Am, how many of your posts have I ever moved or deleted? None if I'm not mistaken, zero, yet you're bitching on about censorship. :joker:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 05:58 #53

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
Rags was moved on and stationed on another forum and look who rejoined TZ shortly thereafter?

IAAIA.

It's ridiculous :hahano:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 12:17 #54

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
And all this storm in a tea cup bollox allover again, just because I MOVED, not deleted, one or two abusive posts. :facepalm:

Remind us all I Am, how many of your posts have I ever moved or deleted? None if I'm not mistaken, zero, yet you're bitching on about censorship. :joker:

G'day Zorro.

So this is your response because you couldn't find those quotes to support your smear tactics. :thumbup:

Do you know the saying, 'throwing stones to hide your hands'?

When someone calls to account a Jew they get labelled antisemite.

When someone calls to account your censorship they get labelled "anti-fascist".

Do you see the similarities?

You attempt to smear who I am with false accusations that you have no support of, after all, even though I asked you to please provide a quote to support your accusations, you are unable to do so. Now instead of admitting that you cannot support your accusations, you dig a deeper hole by claiming I or anyone else questioning your censorship is "bitching". :roll:

This is, as far as I am aware, a forum where members are allowed to express themselves about whatever they choose to. Yet your diatribe is shown as an attempt to stifle that free self expression through false accusations and derogatory labelling.

Your latest response is a continuation of a 'poor me' control drama, no different than crying foul and labelling the other an antisemite. No surprise really, after all, what you fight you become.

The fact that you haven't censored I, simp!y because I do not abuse others, has nothing to do with you censoring other forum members. It is a strawman argument. Yet you roll out such a logical fallacy as if it is the winning goal. :roll:

All I have done on this thread is point out the fallacies you have posted, from the nonsensical (as if it was onesided) censoring for abuse, to the false accusations that you have made about I. And you continue to roll out the fallacies in an attempt to cover your arse and claim some sort of victory. :roll:

If you censor anyone, I am willing to speak out about it. Please never censor anyone abusing I. Leave the posts where they are. It is part of that individuals self expression and their freedom of speech (written word in this forum format). Who are you to deny any individuals self expression and freedom of speech when it hasn't broken the terms of policy of the host of this forum?

If you, or anyone else, chooses to label I a "Fucking hippy", "anti-fascist", or anything else at all, I do not care. It is your self expression. Go ahead, knock yourself out. You see, I recognise that it is YOUR self expression and says everything about YOU. Have you heard the saying, sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me?

Anyway, thank you for the dialogue, I am positive that others reading along have gained a greater insight into who you choose to be as I have. Please feel free to continue responding and showing everyone who you choose to be through your chosen self expression. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 12:28 #55

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Orangeaid wrote:
Rags was moved on and stationed on another forum and look who rejoined TZ shortly thereafter?

IAAIA.

It's ridiculous :hahano:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Oh shut up you dickhead.

One moronic troll departs (Rags) and in comes another (you)

Now how does that happen? :dunno: :hahano:

G'day Orangeaid.

How is that homophobia going?

Have you 'come out of the closet' yet?

Maybe you should actually THINK before you post ...

I AM ALL I AM
Register Date: 23 Dec 2013

Ragnarok
Register Date: 02 Oct 2015

Orangeaid
Register Date: 29 Jan 2014

... go figure.

Or is your post simply a seeking of attention?

Is this response enough or would you like some more attention?

More attention it is then. :joint: :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 12:59 #56

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
And all this storm in a tea cup bollox allover again, just because I MOVED, not deleted, one or two abusive posts. :facepalm:

Remind us all I Am, how many of your posts have I ever moved or deleted? None if I'm not mistaken, zero, yet you're bitching on about censorship. :joker:

G'day Zorro.

So this is your response because you couldn't find those quotes to support your smear tactics. :thumbup:

Do you know the saying, 'throwing stones to hide your hands'?

When someone calls to account a Jew they get labelled antisemite.

When someone calls to account your censorship they get labelled "anti-fascist".

Do you see the similarities?

You attempt to smear who I am with false accusations that you have no support of, after all, even though I asked you to please provide a quote to support your accusations, you are unable to do so. Now instead of admitting that you cannot support your accusations, you dig a deeper hole by claiming I or anyone else questioning your censorship is "bitching". :roll:

This is, as far as I am aware, a forum where members are allowed to express themselves about whatever they choose to. Yet your diatribe is shown as an attempt to stifle that free self expression through false accusations and derogatory labelling.

Your latest response is a continuation of a 'poor me' control drama, no different than crying foul and labelling the other an antisemite. No surprise really, after all, what you fight you become.

The fact that you haven't censored I, simp!y because I do not abuse others, has nothing to do with you censoring other forum members. It is a strawman argument. Yet you roll out such a logical fallacy as if it is the winning goal. :roll:

All I have done on this thread is point out the fallacies you have posted, from the nonsensical (as if it was onesided) censoring for abuse, to the false accusations that you have made about I. And you continue to roll out the fallacies in an attempt to cover your arse and claim some sort of victory. :roll:

If you censor anyone, I am willing to speak out about it. Please never censor anyone abusing I. Leave the posts where they are. It is part of that individuals self expression and their freedom of speech (written word in this forum format). Who are you to deny any individuals self expression and freedom of speech when it hasn't broken the terms of policy of the host of this forum?

If you, or anyone else, chooses to label I a "Fucking hippy", "anti-fascist", or anything else at all, I do not care. It is your self expression. Go ahead, knock yourself out. You see, I recognise that it is YOUR self expression and says everything about YOU. Have you heard the saying, sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me?

Anyway, thank you for the dialogue, I am positive that others reading along have gained a greater insight into who you choose to be as I have. Please feel free to continue responding and showing everyone who you choose to be through your chosen self expression. :thumbup:


Has anybody ever told you before that you presume far too much, I am? I wasn't calling YOU specifically a ''fucking hippy'', it was directed at those who it may apply to..

Maybe you should try laying off those spliffs for a while? Just saying like..

No, I haven't bothered looking. I don't need to look either. To me you're the typical ''blame Rome'' or blame the ''Nazi Jesuits'' or '' western corporations'' blah blah, kind of ''researcher. I've never once heard you criticise oragnised Jewry.. you know, the one's who run the banks and the media etc and who send people to prison in certain countries for calling out their criminality, or for merely questioning their one-size-fits-all narrative. You've not once in your latest thread (U.S.A. War Crimes) mentioned how the Jewish lobbies control foreign policy, and how the Wars in the Middle East are for Jewish Israeli interests. Not even a hint of it. Thus pinning ALL the blame on white Americans while trying to reflect any guilt away from Israel.

Is that by design, or is it just because you're completely clueless when it comes to the more important and finer details? Maybe it's because you're no 3 i.e a politically correct coward who's too afraid to call a spade a spade? Only you know the answer to that.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 13:07 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 13:24 #57

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
And all this storm in a tea cup bollox allover again, just because I MOVED, not deleted, one or two abusive posts. :facepalm:

Remind us all I Am, how many of your posts have I ever moved or deleted? None if I'm not mistaken, zero, yet you're bitching on about censorship. :joker:

G'day Zorro.

So this is your response because you couldn't find those quotes to support your smear tactics. :thumbup:

Do you know the saying, 'throwing stones to hide your hands'?

When someone calls to account a Jew they get labelled antisemite.

When someone calls to account your censorship they get labelled "anti-fascist".

Do you see the similarities?

You attempt to smear who I am with false accusations that you have no support of, after all, even though I asked you to please provide a quote to support your accusations, you are unable to do so. Now instead of admitting that you cannot support your accusations, you dig a deeper hole by claiming I or anyone else questioning your censorship is "bitching". :roll:

This is, as far as I am aware, a forum where members are allowed to express themselves about whatever they choose to. Yet your diatribe is shown as an attempt to stifle that free self expression through false accusations and derogatory labelling.

Your latest response is a continuation of a 'poor me' control drama, no different than crying foul and labelling the other an antisemite. No surprise really, after all, what you fight you become.

The fact that you haven't censored I, simp!y because I do not abuse others, has nothing to do with you censoring other forum members. It is a strawman argument. Yet you roll out such a logical fallacy as if it is the winning goal. :roll:

All I have done on this thread is point out the fallacies you have posted, from the nonsensical (as if it was onesided) censoring for abuse, to the false accusations that you have made about I. And you continue to roll out the fallacies in an attempt to cover your arse and claim some sort of victory. :roll:

If you censor anyone, I am willing to speak out about it. Please never censor anyone abusing I. Leave the posts where they are. It is part of that individuals self expression and their freedom of speech (written word in this forum format). Who are you to deny any individuals self expression and freedom of speech when it hasn't broken the terms of policy of the host of this forum?

If you, or anyone else, chooses to label I a "Fucking hippy", "anti-fascist", or anything else at all, I do not care. It is your self expression. Go ahead, knock yourself out. You see, I recognise that it is YOUR self expression and says everything about YOU. Have you heard the saying, sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me?

Anyway, thank you for the dialogue, I am positive that others reading along have gained a greater insight into who you choose to be as I have. Please feel free to continue responding and showing everyone who you choose to be through your chosen self expression. :thumbup:


Has anybody ever told you before that you presume far too much, I am? I wasn't calling YOU specifically a ''fucking hippy'', it was directed at those who it may apply to..

Maybe you should try laying off those spliffs for a while? Just saying like..

No, I haven't bothered looking. I don't need to look either. To me you're the typical ''blame Rome'' or blame the ''Nazi Jesuits'' or ''corporations'' blah blah, kind of ''researcher. I've never once heard you criticise oragnised Jewry.. you know, the one's who run the banks and the media etc and who send people to prison in certain countries for calling out their criminality, or for merely questioning their one-size-fits-all narrative. You've not once in your latest thread (U.S.A. War Crimes) mentioned how the Jewish lobbies control foreign policy, and how the Wars in the Middle East are for Jewish Israeli interests. Not even a hint of it. Thus pinning ALL the blame on white Americans while trying to reflect any guilt away from Israel.

Is that by design, or is it just because you're completely clueless when it comes to the more important and finer details? Maybe it's because you're no 3 i.e a politically correct coward who's too afraid to call a spade a spade? Only you know the answer to that.

"Has anybody ever told you before that you presume far too much ...

... No, I haven't bothered looking. I don't need to look either. To me you're the typical ..."

G'day Zorro.

Thank you for the continued self description. :thumbup:

You really could work on your aim at throwing those stones (accusations) to hide your hands as you continue to miss the mark completely. Do you think it has to do with your focus being on I as an individual and not the topic nor what is posted?

Again, YOUR accusations say everything about YOU !!! :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 13:35 #58

At the end of the day there's no real grounds for complaint here, I Am. It's simple, if one goes around the forum CONTINUALLY throwing abuse at others i.e calling others ''fucking Krauts'' and what not, then one only has themselves to blame if other people report such posts. I would do exactly the same if another member was going around saying ''fucking kikes'' or whatever. Neither are acceptable. Motto of the story is, if people want to risk having their posts moved (because they can't debate in a grown up manner) then they only have themselves to blame if they land up here in vent. It's not my fault that some people can't debate without coming across as abusive c**ts. I don't view calling other members ''fucking Krauts'' or ''fucking kikes'' as acceptable. When comments like that are reported by others members, then such posts will likely be vented.

To those who may use either of those terms themselves, please don't report other peoples posts to me while doing the same.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 14:51 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 13:39 #59

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
And all this storm in a tea cup bollox allover again, just because I MOVED, not deleted, one or two abusive posts. :facepalm:

Remind us all I Am, how many of your posts have I ever moved or deleted? None if I'm not mistaken, zero, yet you're bitching on about censorship. :joker:

G'day Zorro.

So this is your response because you couldn't find those quotes to support your smear tactics. :thumbup:

Do you know the saying, 'throwing stones to hide your hands'?

When someone calls to account a Jew they get labelled antisemite.

When someone calls to account your censorship they get labelled "anti-fascist".

Do you see the similarities?

You attempt to smear who I am with false accusations that you have no support of, after all, even though I asked you to please provide a quote to support your accusations, you are unable to do so. Now instead of admitting that you cannot support your accusations, you dig a deeper hole by claiming I or anyone else questioning your censorship is "bitching". :roll:

This is, as far as I am aware, a forum where members are allowed to express themselves about whatever they choose to. Yet your diatribe is shown as an attempt to stifle that free self expression through false accusations and derogatory labelling.

Your latest response is a continuation of a 'poor me' control drama, no different than crying foul and labelling the other an antisemite. No surprise really, after all, what you fight you become.

The fact that you haven't censored I, simp!y because I do not abuse others, has nothing to do with you censoring other forum members. It is a strawman argument. Yet you roll out such a logical fallacy as if it is the winning goal. :roll:

All I have done on this thread is point out the fallacies you have posted, from the nonsensical (as if it was onesided) censoring for abuse, to the false accusations that you have made about I. And you continue to roll out the fallacies in an attempt to cover your arse and claim some sort of victory. :roll:

If you censor anyone, I am willing to speak out about it. Please never censor anyone abusing I. Leave the posts where they are. It is part of that individuals self expression and their freedom of speech (written word in this forum format). Who are you to deny any individuals self expression and freedom of speech when it hasn't broken the terms of policy of the host of this forum?

If you, or anyone else, chooses to label I a "Fucking hippy", "anti-fascist", or anything else at all, I do not care. It is your self expression. Go ahead, knock yourself out. You see, I recognise that it is YOUR self expression and says everything about YOU. Have you heard the saying, sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me?

Anyway, thank you for the dialogue, I am positive that others reading along have gained a greater insight into who you choose to be as I have. Please feel free to continue responding and showing everyone who you choose to be through your chosen self expression. :thumbup:


Has anybody ever told you before that you presume far too much, I am? I wasn't calling YOU specifically a ''fucking hippy'', it was directed at those who it may apply to..

Maybe you should try laying off those spliffs for a while? Just saying like..

No, I haven't bothered looking. I don't need to look either. To me you're the typical ''blame Rome'' or blame the ''Nazi Jesuits'' or ''corporations'' blah blah, kind of ''researcher. I've never once heard you criticise oragnised Jewry.. you know, the one's who run the banks and the media etc and who send people to prison in certain countries for calling out their criminality, or for merely questioning their one-size-fits-all narrative. You've not once in your latest thread (U.S.A. War Crimes) mentioned how the Jewish lobbies control foreign policy, and how the Wars in the Middle East are for Jewish Israeli interests. Not even a hint of it. Thus pinning ALL the blame on white Americans while trying to reflect any guilt away from Israel.

Is that by design, or is it just because you're completely clueless when it comes to the more important and finer details? Maybe it's because you're no 3 i.e a politically correct coward who's too afraid to call a spade a spade? Only you know the answer to that.

"Has anybody ever told you before that you presume far too much ...

... No, I haven't bothered looking. I don't need to look either. To me you're the typical ..."

G'day Zorro.

Thank you for the continued self description. :thumbup:

You really could work on your aim at throwing those stones (accusations) to hide your hands as you continue to miss the mark completely. Do you think it has to do with your focus being on I as an individual and not the topic nor what is posted?

Again, YOUR accusations say everything about YOU !!! :thumbup:

Oh blah blah blah, I Am. This is getting rather tedious now. Just go away and chill, and smoke another spliff or something. :chuckle:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 16:16 #60

Zorro wrote:
At the end of the day there's no real grounds for complaint here, I Am. It's simple, if one goes around the forum CONTINUALLY throwing abuse at others i.e calling others ''fucking Krauts'' and what not, then one only has themselves to blame if other people report such posts. I would do exactly the same if another member was going around saying ''fucking kikes'' or whatever. Neither are acceptable. Motto of the story is, if people want to risk having their posts moved (because they can't debate in a grown up manner) then they only have themselves to blame if they land up here in vent. It's not my fault that some people can't debate without coming across as abusive c**ts. I don't view calling other members ''fucking Krauts'' or ''fucking kikes'' as acceptable. When comments like that are reported by others members, then such posts will likely be vented.

To those who may use either of those terms themselves, please don't report other peoples posts to me while doing the same.

:larf:

So the vanguard of the "white race" the "super Aryans" who post on this forum fire out reports to a "like minded mod" because they think its abuse!! :larf: So whats going to happen when a race war starts or you have to defend yourselves? It aint going to happen, be cowering in your house looking for the report button :facepalm:

As for you Zorro you window licking buffoon, have I ever reported a post, would I ever report a post? Fucking never unles it was pedo shit. As Ive stated before this is as high as you go, the pinnacle of your success, a moderator on a forum :facepalm:

Carry on :cool2:
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 16:21 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.