Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 16:32 #61

I don't care, EM. If other members don't want such comments plastered allover their threads, then I will move them if they're reported to me.

That's got fuck all to do with the defending oneself on the streets or any coming race wars either.

You may find it difficult putting your point across without sounding like you're going off on some drunken rant half the time, and you're certainly not the only one, but the majority of peeps don't really appreciate that kind of thing all the time. A joke is a joke, but calling our German members here ''fucking Krauts'' all the time is downright spiteful, and not on.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 16:47 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 16:57 #62

Zorro wrote:
I don't care, EM. If other members don't want such comments plastered allover their threads, then I will move them if they're reported to me.

That's got fuck all to do with the defending oneself on the streets or any coming race wars either.

You may find it difficult putting your point across without sounding like you're going off on some drunken rant half the time, and you're certainly not the only one, but the majority of peeps don't really appreciate that kind of thing all the time. A joke is a joke, but calling our German members here ''fucking Krauts'' all the time is downright spiteful, and not on.

If members are upset by words on a screen they have no fucking chance when the chips are down in real time and some direct action is required, thats a fact.
As you claim to be ex-military you should know that ( :ponda: :larf: ), but seems the forum is full of drama queens :wissl:

"but calling our German members here ''fucking Krauts'' all the time"....twice you moron :larf:

I think I am has a point, but tbh I dont personally give a fuck how you moderate, it what it is :D
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 18:59 #63

Well, as you probably know I don't agree with heavy handed moderation. And believe you me if I was to move every post reported then a lot more would get moved. Is it too much to ask to not refer to our German members as ''fucking Krauts'' though? You're only doing it because you know damn well most Germans find the phrase offensive. You've used the word a lot more than just twice too. It's not like you're just chatting with your mates down the pub either is it, as you know there's a number of German members here. The German members here don't go around the place running down the English speaking members with derogatory names all the time.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 19:19 #64

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
[quote="Zorro" post=239139 . The German members here don't go around the place running down the English speaking members with derogatory names all the time.[/quote]

Oh, but they do.
They call everyone that disagrees with them "jew," or "hasbara."
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 19:28 #65

bd wrote:
[quote="Zorro" post=239139 . The German members here don't go around the place running down the English speaking members with derogatory names all the time.

Oh, but they do.

That's something quite different. Firstly we know for a fact that hasbara do exist, to what extent they operate on the smaller ''truther forums'' is anybodies guess, one can only speculate. They do actually exist though. It just becomes ridiculous when one is throwing the label around every 5 mins. And since when was calling somebody a Jew a derogatory word? A Jew is a jew, it's not like calling somebody a ''fucking kike'' or a ''fucking Kraut.'' Two different things in my book.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 19:48 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 19:44 #66

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
They certainly intend "jew" as an insult.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 19:55 #67

bd wrote:
They certainly intend "jew" as an insult.

I think that's a matter of debate. Is it any wonder Jews aren't looked upon favorably though, especially by those who see through all their scheming, and also bearing in mind how the Jewish state acts. Calling somebody a ''fucking Kike'', is something quite different though. Wouldn't you agree?
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 19:57 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 20:34 #68

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
How can jew be an insult?
A jew is a jew. A muslim is a muslim, a homosexual biker a homosexual biker who may be a jew.
A spade is a spade, if you are not adhering to political correctness.

Crazy.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 20:38 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 21:42 #69

Oracle wrote:
How can jew be an insult?
A jew is a jew. A muslim is a muslim, a homosexual biker a homosexual biker who may be a jew.
A spade is a spade, if you are not adhering to political correctness.

Crazy.

Well as Im not adhering to political correctness, shut it you window licking kraut :wissl:
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 21:54 by entrangermercenary1.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 21:49 #70

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Oracle wrote:
... a homosexual biker a homosexual biker who may be a jew.

My Irish Catholic mother would be surprised if I was.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 21:59 #71

• Oracle
bd wrote:
Oracle wrote:
... a homosexual biker a homosexual biker who may be a jew.

My Irish Catholic mother would be surprised if I was.

You mean like Wesley Clark converted to Catholicism?

Apart from that...

who may be a jew.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 22:08 #72

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
bd wrote:
Zorro wrote:
. The German members here don't go around the place running down the English speaking members with derogatory names all the time.

Oh, but they do.

So "Jew" is a derogatory word now Druid?

Hasbara refers to paid trolls by the Israeli Ministry of Hasbara - I'm sure you're familiar :D
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 22:10 by Orangeaid.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 22:11 #73

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Orangeaid wrote:
So "Jew" is a derogatory word now Druid?

From the mouths of the residential a priori jew-hating Nazi lovers here it certainly is. Especially when it's unfounded.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 22:21 #74

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Orangeaid wrote:
Hasbara refers to paid trolls by the Israeli Ministry of Hasbara - I'm sure you're familiar :D

I beg to differ, because legions are doing it voluntarily and for free and for "honour" only.

This is part of their KEHILLAH: truth-zone.net/forum/europa-the-rise-of-nationalism-general-discussion/67914-what-is-kehillah.html

Btw, I'd like to remind you of this thread:

Underground Mossad network of 30,000 operatives - Sayanim truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64172-anonymous-exposes-underground-mossad-network-of-30-000-operatives.html#124117

Hasbara is not an accusation and not an insult, but a descriptive occupational title for a strong commitment to Jews and/or Israel, which includes everything that helps to fight off truth and protect the lies.

Jmho.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 22:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 22:34 #75

• Oracle
Serious question to the pc crowd.

What do you propose a jew is to be called? Apple? Banana? Fruit cake? Unknown variable X?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 22:37 by Oracle.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 22:37 #76

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Oracle wrote:

What do you propose a jew is to be called? Apple? Banana? Fruit cake?

:rofl: .... can't help ... :killinme:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 22:39 #77

• Oracle
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oracle wrote:

As you know, I am very trained in handling this insane Soviet like nonsense of not being allowed to call a spade a spade. :chuckle:

They would have loved to live in the Soviet Union.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 23:04 #78

Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oracle wrote:

As you know, I am very trained in handling this insane Soviet like nonsense of not being allowed to call a spade a spade. :chuckle:

So who trained you ? Another East German Stasi type , a Kraut is a Kraut a spade a spade :cool2:
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 23:05 by entrangermercenary1.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 23:06 #79

• Oracle
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oracle wrote:

So who trained you ? Another East German Stasi type , a Kraut is a Kraut a spade a spade :cool2:

That was lame and boring.

I wouldn't even call you a jew, you are only a filthy, depraved and degenerate cave dweller.

So what's your proposed word for jew?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 24 Nov 2016 23:10 by Oracle.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 24 Nov 2016 23:13 #80

Oracle wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oracle wrote:

That was lame and boring.

I wouldn't even call you a jew, you are only a filthy, depraved and degenerate cave dweller.

So what's your proposed word for jew?

Im not here to entertain you, thats your job you window licking buffoon.

Call a Jew a Jew, or whatever you want, who really gives a fuck? :facepalm: At least this cave dweller got his hands dirty, more than could be said for plastic NS fuckers like you :larf:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare