Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 01:43 #81

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
At the end of the day there's no real grounds for complaint here, I Am. It's simple, if one goes around the forum CONTINUALLY throwing abuse at others i.e calling others ''fucking Krauts'' and what not, then one only has themselves to blame if other people report such posts. I would do exactly the same if another member was going around saying ''fucking kikes'' or whatever. Neither are acceptable. Motto of the story is, if people want to risk having their posts moved (because they can't debate in a grown up manner) then they only have themselves to blame if they land up here in vent. It's not my fault that some people can't debate without coming across as abusive c**ts. I don't view calling other members ''fucking Krauts'' or ''fucking kikes'' as acceptable. When comments like that are reported by others members, then such posts will likely be vented.

To those who may use either of those terms themselves, please don't report other peoples posts to me while doing the same.

G'day Zorro.

Again, you are being biased. :roll:

Name calling is name calling.

That you choose to allow some name calling and not other name calling simply shows your personal bias...Zorro wrote:
bd wrote:
Zorro wrote:
. The German members here don't go around the place running down the English speaking members with derogatory names all the time.

Oh, but they do.
They call everyone that disagrees with them "jew," or "hasbara."

That's something quite different. Firstly we know for a fact that hasbara do exist, to what extent they operate on the smaller ''truther forums'' is anybodies guess, one can only speculate. They do actually exist though. It just becomes ridiculous when one is throwing the label around every 5 mins. And since when was calling somebody a Jew a derogatory word? A Jew is a jew, it's not like calling somebody a ''fucking kike'' or a ''fucking Kraut.'' Two different things in my book.
.
And from your own keyboard you again incriminate yourself. :thumbup:

Why is it "something quite different"?

Because it supports your personal bias, plain and simple. You even state that "one can only speculate", yet actively encourage such name calling by not censoring whilst censoring other name calling.

By the way, a 'Jew' is a religious follower, not a race. Same as a 'Christian' is a religious follower, not a race. Judaic, christian, islamic and satanist religions are all part and parcel of the one religion, 'Abrahamic'. Each has the same mythological characters in their mythological tales and religious texts ... 'God', 'Satan', 'Arch Angels', etc, etc.

Those from one group or the other are continually attempting to convince those not following their brand of the 'Abrahamic' religion to join their particular brand and gang up on the other brands. It is simply all infighting between the 'Abrahamic' brands.

Now, considering this, would it be a-okay to use 'Satanist' for name calling as you think it is fine and dandy to use 'Jew'?

Name calling is done in an attempt to insult another. It only becomes an insult if you accept the labelling at some level. That is, if you agree another can determine who you are, then ANY name you are labelled with becomes insulting.

The fact that you claim a differentiation between what is and what is not acceptable name calling shows your personal bias.

The fact is that ALL words are simply descriptions (sounds) and not what is described (physicalities, ideas, etc).

Go figure.

This means that however you choose to describe I has no relevance to I. It is only relevant to showing your comprehension of I and whether you have the true description or not. Yet even that description is only temporary as I continually change. Which means that any and all description are temporary descriptions. What Is is What Is, regardless of your description. Therefore your description, whether name calling or otherwise, simply spells out your comprehension and ability in communicating that comprehension to others.

If you are offended by name calling, as you have stated that you are, then it is your issue. While ever you have an issue with the self expression of another, then you are attempting to comb the mirror. It is an internal issue that you require to work on to truly be free. Otherwise you are simply a slave to another's words.

Juris = to rule
Diction = spoken word

You have given another jurisdiction over your physicality by accepting their words as if they have power over you. Which they only do BECAUSE you have chosen to allow them to. It is by consent.

Con = place or position of steering a vessel.

Your physicality contains blood vessels that steer the flow of Life through them. Your physicality is the vessel of the SOUL (Singularity Of Universal Life) that you are.

You claim 'Jews' run the world. :rofl:

They do for you BECAUSE you believe/create it. That is, you are being the cause of what you experience. After all, the world/planet runs itself, so such a description is fallacious. What you are really stating is that 'Jews' run your world BECAUSE you continually empower them to do so by your consent. That is, you send them the place or position of steering your vessel through your focus of thoughts, actions and words.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that think themselves free while their self expression (thoughts, actions, words) show the opposite. You have enslaved yourself and are asking others to join you in your self created enslavement. Which is shown in your censoring of other individuals self expression and thinking, acting, speaking (writing) for others to join you by not questioning such censorship.

Censor = suppress
Ship = vessel

Enjoy your self created enslavement. :thumbup:

Thank you for the offer of joining you in your self enslavement. I choose to be free and forgo your offer. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 01:50 #82

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
Well, as you probably know I don't agree with heavy handed moderation. And believe you me if I was to move every post reported then a lot more would get moved. Is it too much to ask to not refer to our German members as ''fucking Krauts'' though? You're only doing it because you know damn well most Germans find the phrase offensive. You've used the word a lot more than just twice too. It's not like you're just chatting with your mates down the pub either is it, as you know there's a number of German members here. The German members here don't go around the place running down the English speaking members with derogatory names all the time.

G'day Zorro.

Divide and conquer eh. :roll:

German vs English.

My side vs Your side.

The Hierarchy Enslaving You.

While ever you believe one 'side' is'better' than another side you are simply continuing the system of duality that enslaves.

Those claiming authority don't have to do anything, you are doing it all for them.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 09:52 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: quote tag
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 01:56 #83

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
bd wrote:
They certainly intend "jew" as an insult.

I think that's a matter of debate. Is it any wonder Jews aren't looked upon favorably though, especially by those who see through all their scheming, and also bearing in mind how the Jewish state acts. Calling somebody a ''fucking Kike'', is something quite different though. Wouldn't you agree?

G'day Zorro.

So, "Jews aren't looked upon favourably", yet you claim it isn't an insult. :roll:

Name calling is name calling, your personal bias aside, or "in your book", whichever "book" that is.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 08:22 #84

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
So, "Jews aren't looked upon favourably", yet you claim it isn't an insult. :roll:

Name calling is name calling, your personal bias aside, or "in your book", whichever "book" that is.

:arowdn: :arowdn: :arowdn:

Oracle wrote:
Serious question to the pc crowd.

What do you propose a jew is to be called? Apple? Banana? Fruit cake? Unknown variable X?
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/68423-excerpts-due-to-abuse-german-war-crimes-as-reported-by-german-soldiers.html?start=60


What name are you suggesting instead, IAAIA?


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 10:00 #85

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
So, "Jews aren't looked upon favourably", yet you claim it isn't an insult. :roll:

Name calling is name calling, your personal bias aside, or "in your book", whichever "book" that is.

:arowdn: :arowdn: :arowdn:

Oracle wrote:
Serious question to the pc crowd.

What do you propose a jew is to be called? Apple? Banana? Fruit cake? Unknown variable X?
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/68423-excerpts-due-to-abuse-german-war-crimes-as-reported-by-german-soldiers.html?start=60


What name are you suggesting instead, IAAIA?
.

G'day Censor/Book Burner.

Oracle was asking "the pc crowd". Nothing to do with I. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 10:14 #86

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17043
  • Likes received: 7945
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Hasbara is not an accusation and not an insult, but a descriptive occupational title for a strong commitment to Jews and Israel,
which includes everything that helps to fight off truth and protect the lies.

Seems like youre expanding your personal definition of hasbara.

So you can call more people hasbara.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 10:39 #87

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Oracle was asking "the pc crowd". Nothing to do with I. :thumbup:

I ask you explicitly, what word do you propose for jew?

Should a jew be called a jew if (big if) he does good things? I guess so.
Should a jew be called a jew if (not really if) he does bad things? I guess a new word is needed.

This pattern of my two questions can be observed on wikipedia.
Degenerate Hollywood actor entries usually proudly proclaim jewishness.
Entries on communist criminals usually conceal their jewishness.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 10:46 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 11:29 #88

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Hasbara is not an accusation and not an insult, but a descriptive occupational title for a strong commitment to Jews and Israel,
which includes everything that helps to fight off truth and protect the lies.


Seems like youre expanding your personal definition of hasbara.

So you can call more people hasbara.



My experience with hasbara may have expanded since I started this thread truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63393-what-is-hasbara.html
in April 2014, but not my definition.

It's exactly what I have been saying - perhaps more timid in the beginning and increasingly blatant later on - no matter whether someone was reading and understanding and agreeing or not.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 11:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 11:37 #89

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Oracle wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Oracle was asking "the pc crowd". Nothing to do with I. :thumbup:

I ask you explicitly, what word do you propose for jew?

Should a jew be called a jew if (big if) he does good things? I guess so.
Should a jew be called a jew if (not really if) he does bad things? I guess a new word is needed.

This pattern of my two questions can be observed on wikipedia.
Degenerate Hollywood actor entries usually proudly proclaim jewishness.
Entries on communist criminals usually conceal their jewishness.

G'day Oracle.

If someone chooses to follow the 'Abrahamic Jewish' religion then 'Jew' is perfectly acceptable. Why would it not be?

If you label any other that hasn't chosen to follow that religion, then it is a false label and name calling.

The labelling of other forum members 'Jews' when they do not follow the 'Abrahamic Jewish' religion is and has been intended as an insult. It is obvious to anyone reading along, so denying so is disingenuous.

Do you deny that the labelling is intended as an insult?

What does such name calling do, apart from showing the individual doing it to be a name caller?

Do you think it 'wins' a debate?

What is the purpose apart from an intended insult?

After all, labelling someone that doesn't follow the 'Abrahamic Judaic' religion a 'Jew' is fallacious. What good does lying do?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 11:50 #90

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
After all, labelling someone that doesn't follow the 'Abrahamic Judaic' religion a 'Jew' is fallacious. What good does lying do?

You ask tons of pointless questions for a question in typical Pilpul and Hasbara handbook manner.
Fortunately, you are neither part of the pc crowd, nor a jewish abrahamic cult follower.
I am relieved, but you still didn't answer my question.

I try something different.
Can there be a good "nazi"?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 11:51 by Oracle.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 12:18 #91

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9644
  • Likes received: 8404
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
bd wrote:
They certainly intend "jew" as an insult.

I think that's a matter of debate. Is it any wonder Jews aren't looked upon favorably though, especially by those who see through all their scheming, and also bearing in mind how the Jewish state acts. Calling somebody a ''fucking Kike'', is something quite different though. Wouldn't you agree?

G'day Zorro.

So, "Jews aren't looked upon favourably", yet you claim it isn't an insult. :roll:

Name calling is name calling, your personal bias aside, or "in your book", whichever "book" that is.

Gee, I wonder what the difference is between calling somebody who's a Jew a Jew, compared to calling somebodies who's German a ''fucking Kraut'', or indeed compared to calling somebody who's Jewish a ''fucking Kike', and so on.. :facepalm:

What do you suggest Jews be called then, I Am? Perhaps we could call them ((those that mustn't be called by their own name)).. :dunno:

You know what I find quite amazing, many Jews themselves (not all of course) have to be about the most ethnocentric people on the planet, always quick to make sure they're Jewishness comes to the fore and is put before anything else, mention the word Jew with any negative connotations though, and suddenly all bets are off, suddenly it becomes ''hate speech'' or a taboo to call somebody a Jew or a spade a spade.

That''s because they want to keep up the illusion that Jews can never do any wrong, and that Jews are nothing more than humble victims. One look at how the Jewish mafia operates though tells a completely different story. Organized Jewry is nothing more than an international crime syndicate. That's not to say of course that all Jews are part of this mafia, but it certainly puts things into perspective once you see through all their scams and schemes.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 12:21 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 12:27 #92

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9644
  • Likes received: 8404
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
So, "Jews aren't looked upon favourably", yet you claim it isn't an insult. :roll:

Name calling is name calling, your personal bias aside, or "in your book", whichever "book" that is.

:arowdn: :arowdn: :arowdn:

Oracle wrote:
Serious question to the pc crowd.

What do you propose a jew is to be called? Apple? Banana? Fruit cake? Unknown variable X?
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/68423-excerpts-due-to-abuse-german-war-crimes-as-reported-by-german-soldiers.html?start=60


What name are you suggesting instead, IAAIA?
.

G'day Censor/Book Burner.

Oracle was asking "the pc crowd". Nothing to do with I. :thumbup:

Don't try and kid yourself I Am, you quite clearly are part of the PC crowd. Very much so in fact. Otherwise you wouldn't be attacking others merely for criticizing Organised Jewry, and you wouldn't be making such a big deal about me moving somebodies comments who refers to Germans as ''fucking Krauts'' into vent. That alone absolutely proves you're a PC bot. So don't try and flatter yourself into thinking otherwise.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 12:29 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 12:52 #93

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9644
  • Likes received: 8404
What does become quite tedious at times however is when the hasbara or Jew label is thrown around every 5 mins. Not everybody who has, should we say, pro-establishment views, is necessarily a Jew or hasbara etc.

There's nothing much I can do about that though, just the same as I can't stop people using the ''Nazi'' label every 5 mins.

Is there hasbara on these forums? Most likely there is. That doesn't mean however that everybody you may disagree with is necessarily hasbara. Different people are on different levels of understanding. You could walk down any street and find many people with equally misled views and opinions. They aint hasbara though are they. Just misled and ignorant.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 12:54 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 12:56 #94

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Zorro wrote:
Perhaps we could call them ((those that mustn't be called by their own name)).. :dunno:


)))those that mustn't be mentioned(((
)))the unspeakables(((
)))JWS(((


... not innovative at all ... practiced for centuries ... time to call a spade a spade,
especially because it's quite amusing to watch some bellow and waul like hysterical paid mourners.


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_mourning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funeral#Mutes_and_professional_mourners


The above is also valid for the term "hasbara" aka )))hsbr(((
Jmho.

:) ... and I don't care at all what those are calling me in their rage, I just take notice e. g. truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html#207502 and think on my own and conceive an opinion.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 13:03 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 13:09 #95

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17043
  • Likes received: 7945
i think youve got your parenthesis the wrong way around btw.

its )))PFIZIPFEI((( for you, and youre supposed to flip em the other way for, lets say, this random kate... who for example has already done it correctly if you follow the link...

twitter.com/rothschildkate
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 13:12 #96

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:
i think youve got your parenthesis the wrong way around btw.

its )))PFIZIPFEI((( for you, and youre supposed to flip em the other way for, lets say, this random kate... who for example has already done it correctly if you follow the link...

twitter.com/rothschildkate


Could it be that you did not get the gist of my comment?

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 13:16 #97

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17043
  • Likes received: 7945
sure, its why i said 'i think'... i wasnt sure you didnt do it on purpose, i guess you meant (people who you think are) jews who never admit they are jews.

oh well no harm done, and i linked to real hasbara so thats something. :P :hahano:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 14:23 #98

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Oracle wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
After all, labelling someone that doesn't follow the 'Abrahamic Judaic' religion a 'Jew' is fallacious. What good does lying do?

You ask tons of pointless questions for a question in typical Pilpul and Hasbara handbook manner.
Fortunately, you are neither part of the pc crowd, nor a jewish abrahamic cult follower.
I am relieved, but you still didn't answer my question.

I try something different.
Can there be a good "nazi"?

G'day Oracle.

Actually, I did answer your question. You simply didn't like the answer. :thumbup:

I note that you didn't answer any of the questions that I posted. :ponda:

Doesn't matter.

Now, as to your new question, it would be handy to recognise your definitions first.

What is a "Nazi"?

What is "good"?

If a "Nazi" is simply someone that served in the German military and "good" is simply that which is beneficial, then yes.

The problem with "good" is that it usually based in the system of duality, as in good vs bad.

The same question could be posited about 'Jews'. One example in the affirmative would be the refuseniks. This would be similar to anyone in the German army during WWII, a "Nazi", that would be considered "good". That is, they benefitted other through their actions.

Then other problem of course is generalisations. To think everyone so labelled, or belonging to a group, is exactly alike is ridiculous. Sweeping generalisations are not factual, they are personal bias.

For instance, a friend from school, Martin Eigner, had a Czechoslovakian mother and German father. It would be a sweeping generalisation, and untrue, to label his father a "Nazi" simply because he is German. Of course, whether he is "good" or not is a totally different question.

Now, are you willing to answer the questions I posted, ornis this an interrogation?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 14:56 #99

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
bd wrote:
They certainly intend "jew" as an insult.

I think that's a matter of debate. Is it any wonder Jews aren't looked upon favorably though, especially by those who see through all their scheming, and also bearing in mind how the Jewish state acts. Calling somebody a ''fucking Kike'', is something quite different though. Wouldn't you agree?

G'day Zorro.

So, "Jews aren't looked upon favourably", yet you claim it isn't an insult. :roll:

Name calling is name calling, your personal bias aside, or "in your book", whichever "book" that is.

Gee, I wonder what the difference is between calling somebody who's a Jew a Jew, compared to calling somebodies who's German a ''fucking Kraut'', or indeed compared to calling somebody who's Jewish a ''fucking Kike', and so on.. :facepalm:

What do you suggest Jews be called then, I Am? Perhaps we could call them ((those that mustn't be called by their own name)).. :dunno:

You know what I find quite amazing, many Jews themselves (not all of course) have to be about the most ethnocentric people on the planet, always quick to make sure they're Jewishness comes to the fore and is put before anything else, mention the word Jew with any negative connotations though, and suddenly all bets are off, suddenly it becomes ''hate speech'' or a taboo to call somebody a Jew or a spade a spade.

That''s because they want to keep up the illusion that Jews can never do any wrong, and that Jews are nothing more than humble victims. One look at how the Jewish mafia operates though tells a completely different story. Organized Jewry is nothing more than an international crime syndicate. That's not to say of course that all Jews are part of this mafia, but it certainly puts things into perspective once you see through all their scams and schemes.

G'day Zorro.

Which forum members follow the 'Abrahamic Judaic' religion?

How do you know?

This has nothing to do with calling a follower of the 'Abrahamic Judaic' religion a 'Jew' and everything to do with attempting to insult and silence those forum members with different perspectives. No different than smearing someone with the 'antisemite' label.

Again, name calling is name calling, no matter how many times you attempt to defend those doing it with mental gymnastics.

So what is the difference between calling a forum member a 'Jew' and another forum member a 'fucking Kraut'?

Would you appreciate being labelled a 'Jew'?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

(Excerpts due to abuse) German War Crimes as reported by German soldiers 25 Nov 2016 15:17 #100

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
So, "Jews aren't looked upon favourably", yet you claim it isn't an insult. :roll:

Name calling is name calling, your personal bias aside, or "in your book", whichever "book" that is.

:arowdn: :arowdn: :arowdn:

Oracle wrote:
Serious question to the pc crowd.

What do you propose a jew is to be called? Apple? Banana? Fruit cake? Unknown variable X?
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/68423-excerpts-due-to-abuse-german-war-crimes-as-reported-by-german-soldiers.html?start=60


What name are you suggesting instead, IAAIA?
.

G'day Censor/Book Burner.

Oracle was asking "the pc crowd". Nothing to do with I. :thumbup:

Don't try and kid yourself I Am, you quite clearly are part of the PC crowd. Very much so in fact. Otherwise you wouldn't be attacking others merely for criticizing Organised Jewry, and you wouldn't be making such a big deal about me moving somebodies comments who refers to Germans as ''fucking Krauts'' into vent. That alone absolutely proves you're a PC bot. So don't try and flatter yourself into thinking otherwise.

G'day Zorro.

Still haven't found any quote of I to support your accusations have you. Oh, that's right, you stated ...

"No, I haven't bothered looking. I don't need to look either. To me you're the typical... "

... after having already stated ...

"Has anybody ever told you before that you presume far too much ..."

... which makes your latest accusations as believable as the previous ones that you couldn't support. :thumbup:

Still throwing stones to hide your hands.

Also .....
Oracle wrote:
.....
Fortunately, you are neither part of the pc crowd, nor a jewish abrahamic cult follower.
.....

..... you appear to be at odds with Oracle about your accusation. :ponda:

In your view, does this now make Oracle a supporter of "the PC crowd"?

Or are your accusations simply personal bias attempting to pidgeon hole I?

Name calling is name calling, and you are as guilty of it as those you have censored. Hypocritical much? :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.