Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts due to abuse) Do jews have a plan for world domination?

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 16:39 #1

Oracle wrote:
The thread will deal with the question, if jews have been following a long term plan to achieve world domination, and if this plan incorporates messianic ideas of end times.

I will mainly draw from jewish sources, such as the Old Testament and the Talmud, but also incorporate "secular" jewish sources to eventually answer the question, and if this plan is connected or even the same as "globalism".
It will be a travel through history, and will draw a parallels to modern events, such as ritual sacrifice.

To be continued...

Dont fucking bother :larf: If its taken 2,000 years to get to this stage and the "Jews" still dont have world domination, whats your window licking brain thinking?? :iitm:
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 16:43 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 16:49 #2

I've emboldened the reason why I've moved your post, EM. Not because of your different opinion. I guess it was only a matter of time before an excerpts thread was necessary anyways. Congratulations for being the first one in the thread (again) for giving me the reason for starting one. Post your opinions without calling other members ''window licking buffoons'' or ''window licking'' whatever every 5 mins, please. That way your post won't end up in vent. The choice is yours.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2016 16:57 by Return of Zorro.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:01 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
This .. person just loves the term "Krauts", especially in connection with "fucking" (no pun intended).

truth-zone.net/forum/search.html?query=kraut&searchuser=entrangermercenary1&searchdate=all&childforums=1&limit=20 pages and pages of NATO mercenary "Kraut" posts.

So yesterday I was thinking about a suitable description of this ... person for a change and by "coincidence" Oracle came up
with the perfect characterisation. :)

Oracle wrote:
I wouldn't even call you a jew, you are only a filthy, depraved and degenerate cave dweller.

So what's your proposed word for jew?

:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:26 #4

Zorro wrote:
I've emboldened the reason why I've moved your post, EM. Not because of your different opinion. I guess it was only a matter of time before an excerpts thread was necessary anyways. Congratulations for being the first one in the thread (again) for giving me the reason for starting one. Post your opinions without calling other members ''window licking buffoons'' or ''window licking'' whatever every 5 mins, please. That way your post won't end up in vent. The choice is yours.

:larf:

Oh dear Im crying tears of laughter here :larf: Do you think I give a fuck if it goes into vent or not? duh :facepalm:
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:34 #5

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
This .. person just loves the term "Krauts", especially in connection with "fucking" (no pun intended).

truth-zone.net/forum/search.html?query=kraut&searchuser=entrangermercenary1&searchdate=all&childforums=1&limit=20 pages and pages of NATO mercenary "Kraut" posts.

So yesterday I was thinking about a suitable description of this ... person for a change and by "coincidence" Oracle came up

Oracle wrote:
I wouldn't even call you a jew, you are only a filthy, depraved and degenerate cave dweller.

Well as Oracle wrote a Jew is a Jew a spade a spade and may I add a Kraut a Kraut, no difference, capiche?

I also just wasted 5 mins looking at the link you posted Frau :facepalm: Interesting reading all the way through, seems Im not the only one using the term "Krauts" :larf:

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:50 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Oracle wrote:

Well as Oracle wrote a Jew is a Jew a spade a spade and may I add a Kraut a Kraut, no difference, capiche?

I also just wasted 5 mins looking at the link you posted Frau :facepalm: Interesting reading all the way through, seems Im not the only one using the term "Krauts" :larf:

Before I came here and saw you (and GMP I think) using it, I never heard of the term.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 17:55 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Is Jew a race or a people or a religion ... ?

Kraut is a vegetable, definitely, and a very delicious and healthy dish.

Germans are my people.

You are a travelling NATO mercenary.

Mercenaries kill for money.

And they do other despicable things, too.

All in the name of those who pay them.

Some may be fighting for a conviction, a befriended people.

Others are just buyable like hookers.

Your obsession with "fucking Krauts" is quite interesting.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 19:25 #8

• I AM ALL I AM
Zorro wrote:

Oh dear Im crying tears of laughter here :larf: Do you think I give a fuck if it goes into vent or not? duh :facepalm:

G'day entrangermercenary1.

I corrected it, the post should be read like this
:joint:
.Zorro wrote:
I'm emboldened to censor you for no reason, EM, except because of your different opinion. I guess it was only a matter of time before I censored you anyways. Congratulations for being the first one in the thread (again) for giving me no reason (again) for censoring you. Post your opinions without contradicing what in have faith in, please. That way I won't appear to be blatantly biased when I censor you. The choice is yours to do as I say, not as I do and submit to my authority.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 19:42 #9

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting.

Nahum Goldmann “The Jewish Paradox” 1978
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 25 Nov 2016 20:08 #10

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:

You didn't correct anything. The post with the unnecessary remarks of ''window licking brain'' was reported to me by the OP. Therefore I was obliged to move it. That's not censorship, that's called good manners and fulfilling my duties as a mod. Any other similar remarks will also be removed from threads when reported, especially when reported by the host of a thread who may take issue with unnecessary and childish flaming. I've always believed an OP should be given more leeway on that score.. If they don't want their own threads full of childish comments and flaming remarks, then that's their prerogative.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2016 13:31 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 07:53 #11

• I AM ALL I AM
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:

G'day Zorro.
~
~Zorro wrote:
You didn't correct anything.

Of course I did ...
~
~Zorro wrote:
I'm emboldened to censor you for no reason, EM, except because of your different opinion. I guess it was only a matter of time before I censored you anyways. Congratulations for being the first one in the thread (again) for giving me no reason (again) for censoring you. Post your opinions without contradicing what in have faith in, please. That way I won't appear to be blatantly biased when I censor you. The choice is yours to do as I say, not as I do and submit to my authority.

... you are denying reality again as here it is in front of you (you know, that part you deleted from the quote). :roll:
~
~Zorro wrote:
The post with the unnecessary remarks of ''window licking brain'' was reported to me by the OP.
~
VS
~
~Zorro wrote:
To those who may use either of those terms themselves, please don't report other peoples posts to me while doing the same.
&
~
~Oracle wrote:
You freaking loons .....
&
~
~Oracle wrote:
Oh Lord, please give that shill some brain.
~
~Zorro wrote:
Therefore I was obliged to move it.

"move it" is a politically correct term used for censoring.
~
~Zorro wrote:
That's not censorship, that's called good manners and fulfilling my duties as a mod.

How politically correct of you and which is also contrary to what you stated ...
~
~Zorro wrote:
To those who may use either of those terms themselves, please don't report other peoples posts to me while doing the same.
~
~Zorro wrote:
Any other similar remarks will also be removed from threads when reported, especially when reported by the the host of a thread.

Why wait until they are reported if you believe them necessary to be censored?
~
~Zorro wrote:
I've always believed an OP should be given more leeway on that score.. If they don't want their own threads full of childish comments and flaming remarks, then that's their prerogative.

Yet haven't mentioned so until now. :roll:

Of course, we 'own' threads don't we. How politically correct in protecting so called owners.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 11:26 #12

I Am, methinks the lady doth protest too much.. :yup:

Like I said, if somebody doesn't want their own thread plastered with rubbishy childish comments and stupid bickering (that only flames and derails the debate anyhow), then that's their own prerogative. Why anybody would have a problem on that score is beyond me. :dunno:

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 12:18 #13

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Is Jew a race or a people or a religion ... ?

Kraut is a vegetable, definitely, and a very delicious and healthy dish.

Germans are my people.

You are a travelling NATO mercenary.

Mercenaries kill for money.

And they do other despicable things, too.

All in the name of those who pay them.

Some may be fighting for a conviction, a befriended people.

Others are just buyable like hookers.

Your obsession with "fucking Krauts" is quite interesting.

Im glad you find my "obsession" quite interesting !! :larf: Its amusing now oracle has started posting that you have comeback and got all bolshi :larf: The same for Orange, as soon as Zorro was made mod he was back, posting away, tongue in his ass. Seems you fuckers need protection and the comfort of several posters thanking you and backing you all up :facepalm:

The vanguard of the "white race" ffs :hmm:
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2016 12:27 by entrangermercenary1.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 12:23 #14

Zorro wrote:
I Am, methinks the lady doth protest too much.. :yup:

Like I said, if somebody doesn't want their own thread plastered with rubbishy childish comments and stupid bickering (that only flames and derails the debate anyhow), then that's their own prerogative. Why anybody would have a problem on that score is beyond me. :dunno:

Shut it Zorro you facking clown. I cant be facked arguing about your hypocritical behaviour, its there in black and white as I AM has pointed out quite succinctly :facepalm:

Now is it difficult to sitdown with all them plastic Nazi tongues up your ass? :hmm: :wissl:

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 12:38 #15

Ah look, Ent is now spitting his his lolly pop out and jumping up and down in his push chair, and all because he's had one or two (childish) posts reported and moved. You obviously do care otherwise you wouldn't keep going on about it, would you.

There can be no real complaints really. Motto of the story is, if you go around the place trying to trash or flame other members threads with childish and abusive comments, then don't bitch about it when your posts get reported or moved. Simples. :cool2:
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2016 12:40 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 12:44 #16

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Foxy (look at your name), you may want to correct that to "flame or trash NAZI members".

The flaming accusations of "jew", "hasbara", "moron", "jewish piece of shit" and likewise you leave. You're not against "flaming", you are for defending the Nazi residents. They are just a bit more equal than others.

The irony slaps you in the face like a Dresden firebomb and still you keep wieseling out. :larf:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 12:52 #17

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Masses of "plastic nazis" for the plastic mercenary to play with:

www.plasticsoldierreview.com/PeriodList.aspx?period=1

;)

Oracle wrote:
I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2016 12:54 by PFIZIPFEI.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 13:00 #18

That's bullshit, Gaia, and a gross exaggeration. You guys are just pissed that the disruptive comments from the thread in question have been removed at the request of the OP, which means you know now that the debate won't be brought into disrepute or into another flame war. I think that's what this is really all about.

By the way, if you see somebody calling another member a ''Jewish piece of shit, or a ''fucking kike'', then report the post to one of the mods.

It stands to reason though that not all the petty bickering and accusations can be moderated. People will call eachother hasbara, shills, nazis, or whatever. It's impractical to think that all such comments can be moderated, neither is it possible. Neither do I have any intention of doing so.

Like I said though, if somebody reports a post to me, and I have reasonable grounds to suspect that somebody is being deliberately disruptive to try and flame or bring a thread into disrepute, then it's likely a mod will intervene. And especially when it's the host of the thread reporting the abuse or flaming. Petty everyday comments aside, of course.
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2016 13:26 by Return of Zorro.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 13:06 #19

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
"Nazi" cannot be flaming when the Nazis themselves defend the demonic dictatorship of them. Just like calling GMP an AfD fan or me an anarchocapitalist cannot be flaming.

You left all the "jew" accusations to me. I don't care about that you leave them. What I care about and Ent and I am all as well is your hypocrisy. That is evident in your moderation. Be a man and admit it and move on.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 13:17 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
:arowup:
Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting.

k00ls.overblog.com/2013/12/pour-ceux-qui-pr%C3%A9tendent-que-la-quenelle-n-est-pas-un-geste-antis%C3%A9mite.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2016 13:21 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare