Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts due to abuse) Do jews have a plan for world domination?

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 13:54 #21

Gaia wrote:
"Nazi" cannot be flaming when the Nazis themselves defend the demonic dictatorship of them. Just like calling GMP an AfD fan or me an anarchocapitalist cannot be flaming.

You left all the "jew" accusations to me. I don't care about that you leave them. What I care about and Ent and I am all as well is your hypocrisy. That is evident in your moderation. Be a man and admit it and move on.

I don't see anybody defending any demonic dictatorships. On the contrary, I rather view it as challenging and questioning 'demonic' programming and historical lies.

The fact you appear to think an ''anarchocapitalist'' (whatever that means) cannot be flaming, perhaps explains your apparent inability to not perceive or recognize your own flaming?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2016 13:57 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 14:02 #22

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952
Flare wrote:
May I suggest no-one will be posting in Gaia's forum anymore, because this guy just deletes relevant and truthful comments to the discussion if it doesn't fit his reality.

It's just pure censorship what he's doing there.

truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/68433-gaia-s-sphere.html


Not just moved, deleted :yup: No excerpt thread far and wide ...


◄ Matthew 7:3 ► :coolio:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2016 14:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 14:12 #23

Is this true, Gaia? Have you been removing relevant comments from other members in your own sub-forum? If so then you're hardly in any position to be bitching about me MOVING one or two abusive posts (that were reported), are you.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 14:54 #24

The silence suddenly becomes deafening when the double-standards and moderation of others comes under the spotlight, ey.. :chuckle:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 15:07 #25

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952
Same old, same old ... accusing "nazis" without proof
of what the accusers are doing themselves to "nazis" and much worse at that ...


:wissl: only with factual truth can we counter their lies.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2016 15:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 15:16 #26

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7515
  • Likes received: 1611
Zorro wrote:
Is this true, Gaia? Have you been removing relevant comments from other members in your own sub-forum? If so then you're hardly in any position to be bitching about me MOVING one or two abusive posts (that were reported), are you.
I move offtopic trolling and keep the topic clean for discussion on content. Whatever "dirty words" people use is not my business. And I don't discriminate between people I like and don't like. Anything ontopic stays, offtopic bullshit gets moved. That is a different standard that in the end serves the discussion.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2016 15:46 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 15:46 #27

Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Is this true, Gaia? Have you been removing relevant comments from other members in your own sub-forum? If so then you're hardly in any position to be bitching about me MOVING one or two abusive posts (that were reported), are you.
I move offtopic trolling and keep the topic clean for discussion on content. Whatever "dirty words" people use is not my business. And I don't discriminate between people I like and don't like. Anything ontopic stays, offtopic bullshit gets moved. That is a different standard that in the end serves the discussion.

In case you haven't noticed that is exactly what I did with EM's posts. And by exactly the same standards if other members wish to keep their own threads free from childish bickering and bullshit to prevent the thread from deteriorating into another poor quality rant, then that's their own prerogative, and no other member has any right to try and say any different or complain about it..

I don't think calling other members ''window licking buffoons'' or ''fucking Krauts'', and that type of thing, serves the discussion very well. On the contrary, it just serves to bring the thread down to rant status, where infantile and childish bickering becomes the order of the day. Hence why I nipped it in the bud to set the standard for the rest of the thread.

Indeed, I think this is the real reason why one or two members are pissed. It comes to something when people start complaining about troll posts being moved. :ponda:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2016 16:26 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 15:52 #28

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952
There is still a major difference:

You moved the posts, Gaia DELETED them :yup:

so that nobody can check, whether what he claims about his reason for deleting them is true.

MAJOR difference!

... and so typical.

:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 18:54 #29

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7515
  • Likes received: 1611
Your "no troll" video I didn't delete. Moved to a topic in thr moved posts section.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 26 Nov 2016 19:19 #30

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952
Gaia wrote:
Your "no troll" video I didn't delete. Moved to a topic in thr moved posts section.


Oh, now that's nice news, Gaia :)

And where would that be?

Could you please post a link for I did not find this "moved posts section" on your forum:

truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-sphere.html

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 10:59 #31

Zorro wrote:
Ah look, Ent is now spitting his his lolly pop out and jumping up and down in his push chair, and all because he's had one or two (childish) posts reported and moved. You obviously do care otherwise you wouldn't keep going on about it, would you.

There can be no real complaints really. Motto of the story is, if you go around the place trying to trash or flame other members threads with childish and abusive comments, then don't bitch about it when your posts get reported or moved. Simples. :cool2:

:larf:
The leader of the window licking buffoons has spoken :facepalm:

The only thing you are recognised on here for are your epic "nuclear meltdowns" and rants. How many times this year have you said you were leaving the forum, never to comeback? The last few years Ive lost count :larf:

So who is the jockey today orange or you? :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 12:38 #32

Yeah of course.. who can ever forget those so called ''nuclear meltdowns" of mine, or all those multiple times I've said I'm leaving the forum to never come back. :facepalm: In your own head maybe. :iitm: Tell us, mr plastic mercenary, how many times have you gone inactive only to return a few weeks later. What's all that about then.. is that when you're out on active duty.. :larf: Why keep going inactive only to return a few weeks later? Is there some kind of not feeling very popular thing going on there or something? The wee-kidd is obviously talking about himself and reflecting when referring to my so called ''nuclear meltdowns.'' And who are you now anyway, the wee-kidd? :joker: You're sounding more like the silly fool by the day parroting the same nonsense. Be afraid, very afraid. :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2016 13:07 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 12:41 #33

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2016 12:43 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 12:46 #34

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Well, it looks like a teddy bear sniffing a pair of women's nickers to me.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 12:56 #35

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7952
Zorro wrote:
Well, it looks like a teddy bear sniffing a pair of women's nickers to me.

novum wrote:
Horus the Teddy :hahano:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

One eye, no eye, blind .... it's all about symbolism, used unconsciously ... deliberately ....


:dunno:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2016 12:57 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 17:23 #36

Zorro wrote:
Yeah of course.. who can ever forget those so called ''nuclear meltdowns" of mine, or all those multiple times I've said I'm leaving the forum to never come back. :facepalm: In your own head maybe. :iitm: Tell us, mr plastic mercenary, how many times have you gone inactive only to return a few weeks later. What's all that about then.. is that when you're out on active duty.. :larf: Why keep going inactive only to return a few weeks later? Is there some kind of not feeling very popular thing going on there or something? The wee-kidd is obviously talking about himself and reflecting when referring to my so called ''nuclear meltdowns.'' And who are you now anyway, the wee-kidd? :joker: You're sounding more like the silly fool by the day parroting the same nonsense. Be afraid, very afraid. :D

Really :larf: Not only do you like to re-write history your trying to deny something clearly in black and white which you wrote :facepalm: DUH

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/66567-apology.html?start=20#197828Zorro wrote:
I'm out of here for the time being anyhow. let me know if you plan on cleaning the bad smell up. Then I'll gladly come back and share a beer with you. All the best for now. It's been a pleasure, in the main. I thank you for allowing me a voice here, but I won't be part of some spectacle for the amusement of disingenuous wankers who do not come here to learn anything or to debate.

I've left my mark here for all to see and to remember, and so others can also hopefully learn something. Ciao for now Nov, and friends. Some of you know how to get in touch with me.

Only got to look at the title for the meltdown, I wont bother going back to 2015 to fucking numerous :larf:

truth-zone.net/forum/europa-the-rise-of-nationalism-general-discussion/66587-if-you-don-t-like-what-the-fuck-i-m-saying-then-fuck-the-fuck-off/reply/197890.html?quote=1

Topic: If You Don't Like What The Fuck I'm Saying Then Fuck The Fuck Off!!
Zorro wrote:
To ALL Anti-White racists and Haters of white people and white heritage and culture here. Don't talk to me again on this Forum. I can't stand any of you. I DON'T respect any of you, or anything you say. You are the enemy. Get it now? Do we now understand each other clearer? ALL posts from now on by those who I considerer hostile to the truth WILL be ignored. You are like rats in a kitchen here. Unwanted pests who need showing the door. Don't even bother wasting your time trying to talk to me. I will not be reading your posts. Consider yourselves now ignored from this moment on. This doesn't apply to friends, of course. :)

I will only post videos, links and essay's here from now on, and only reply or address comments from friends. :cool2:

Awww only reply to friends :larf: You in the school playground then? Fucking ex military my ass :larf:

As for me going inactive :D Feeling popular :larf: you only have to look at my low thankyou count to how low it is, as If I give a fuck, its an anon internet forum you window licking buffoon, only 1 person who ever posted on here that Ive met in real life :twitch:

As I school Governor do you tell all the fellow governors of your concern about Jews ruling the world? I bet your a real good little boy on the board eh :wissl:
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2016 17:24 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 17:59 #37

Correction, ex school Governor. And no, talking about Jews wasn't the norm at meetings.

The rest of that typical infantile drivel wasn't worth responding to. :cool2:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 18:12 #38

Zorro wrote:
Correction, ex school Governor. And no, talking about Jews wasn't the norm at meetings.

The rest of that typical infantile drivel wasn't worth responding to. :cool2:

:larf:

Now remind me again where you said you were not leaving the forum or did not have nuclear meltdowns...must ask wiki to post some more, sure he has them logged somewhere :larf:

Thats another trait of yours...oh oh oh I wont be talking or responding to you again...blah blah blah...but then hey ho you just cant help yourself :facepalm:

Back bone of a facking blancmange. Hey why dont you put a few pics up of you in uniform, would love to see how clean your chef whites are :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 18:45 #39

I bet it was you who was a fucking slop jock, spending most of his time peeling spuds in the cook house, or spit polishing the RSM's boots down the jail. :thumbup:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2016 18:47 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 18:46 #40

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1756
  • Likes received: 645
Exorcist wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
People have their own beliefs about Nukes and flat earth, Im not here to argue or try and change that. If I had my I would just round the dissenters up and let them have it ala the 1940s :wissl:


:arowup: Yeah sure...... :iitm:




Entrangermercenary1 on parade preparing for his Operation Dissenter Roundup

:larf:

Ent wins! I seriously doubt Zorro could beat this....:arowup: ..... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 262 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 20 - Raised
( £ 16 GBP )
donation thermometer
6%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
11th July 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.