Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts due to abuse) Do jews have a plan for world domination?

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 18:57 #41

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Zorro wrote:
I bet it was you who was a fucking slop jock, spending most of his time peeling spuds in the cook house, or spit polishing the RSM's boots down the jail. :thumbup:

Why are you replying to me? Im not your friend Duh :facepalm: :larf: writes something then does the opposite, you are indeed the head shed of window licking buffoons.
Funny I put my pics up, didnt see any boot licking, just little old moi with various sniper rifles in Africa and various countries :larf:
Zorro wrote:
Don't even bother wasting your time trying to talk to me. I will not be reading your posts. Consider yourselves now ignored from this moment on. This doesn't apply to friends, of course. :)

I will only post videos, links and essay's here from now on, and only reply or address comments from friends. :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 19:07 #42

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
You and your ''sniper rifle'' in Africa. Yeah alright. :facepalm: More like the dream world you live in when playing Call Of Duty, or whatever other shoot em up it is you play.

I bet the closest you ever got to a sniper rifle or battle tank was when you used to play down the bottom of the garden with your action man.. and playing around with your potato gun or water pistol..:larf:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2016 19:09 by Return of Zorro.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 19:10 #43

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ent, Zorro is your friend. Killing off those filthy ugly degenerate blacks so they cannot spread their genes and/or come to Jewrope makes you his life long friend.

:hahano:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 19:31 #44

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Ent, Zorro is your friend. Killing off those filthy ugly degenerate blacks so they cannot spread their genes and/or come to Jewrope makes you his life long friend.

:hahano:

I see you are posting all day again, while you easily could have finished the book...? :dunno:

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 27 Nov 2016 19:35 #45

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Your "no troll" video I didn't delete. Moved to a topic in thr moved posts section.

Oh, now that's nice news, Gaia :)

And where would that be?

Could you please post a link for I did not find this "moved posts section" on your forum:

truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-sphere.html
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/68438-excerpts-due-to-abuse-do-jews-have-a-plan-for-world-domination.html?start=20#239532

PFIZIPFEI wrote: truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/68439-question-for-gaia.html#239640

The following user(s) like this post: Gaia

The "like" seems to confirm the fact that he moved the posts to a place where nobody has access,
or is it only me?

And nobody can check, whether what he claims about his reason for deleting them is true.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2016 19:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 05 Dec 2016 09:03 #46

• zax
  • Gold Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I've emboldened the reason why I've moved your post, EM. Not because of your different opinion. I guess it was only a matter of time before an excerpts thread was necessary anyways. Congratulations for being the first one in the thread (again) for giving me the reason for starting one. Post your opinions without calling other members ''window licking buffoons'' or ''window licking'' whatever every 5 mins, please. That way your post won't end up in vent. The choice is yours.

:larf:

Oh dear Im crying tears of laughter here :larf: Do you think I give a fuck if it goes into vent or not? duh :facepalm:

G'day entrangermercenary1.

I corrected it, the post should be read like this
:joint:

G'day Zorro.
~
~Zorro wrote:
You didn't correct anything.

Of course I did ...
~
~Zorro wrote:
I'm emboldened to censor you for no reason, EM, except because of your different opinion. I guess it was only a matter of time before I censored you anyways. Congratulations for being the first one in the thread (again) for giving me no reason (again) for censoring you. Post your opinions without contradicing what in have faith in, please. That way I won't appear to be blatantly biased when I censor you. The choice is yours to do as I say, not as I do and submit to my authority.

... you are denying reality again as here it is in front of you (you know, that part you deleted from the quote). :roll:
~
~Zorro wrote:
The post with the unnecessary remarks of ''window licking brain'' was reported to me by the OP.
~
VS
~
~Zorro wrote:
To those who may use either of those terms themselves, please don't report other peoples posts to me while doing the same.
&
~
~Oracle wrote:
You freaking loons .....
&
~
~Oracle wrote:
Oh Lord, please give that shill some brain.
~
~Zorro wrote:
Therefore I was obliged to move it.

"move it" is a politically correct term used for censoring.
~
~Zorro wrote:
That's not censorship, that's called good manners and fulfilling my duties as a mod.

How politically correct of you and which is also contrary to what you stated ...
~
~Zorro wrote:
To those who may use either of those terms themselves, please don't report other peoples posts to me while doing the same.
~
~Zorro wrote:
Any other similar remarks will also be removed from threads when reported, especially when reported by the the host of a thread.

Why wait until they are reported if you believe them necessary to be censored?
~
~Zorro wrote:
I've always believed an OP should be given more leeway on that score.. If they don't want their own threads full of childish comments and flaming remarks, then that's their prerogative.

Yet haven't mentioned so until now. :roll:

Of course, we 'own' threads don't we. How politically correct in protecting so called owners.

Do jews have a plan for world domination? 05 Dec 2016 10:38 #47

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Do you also have polls on your forum, zax?

If so, would I be allowed to vote? :)
Would I at least be allowed to post on your forum?

Here you are not only allowed to rage like a mad dervish, you are even allowed to vote

Poll: Do jews have a plan for world domination?

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-members-area/68451-poll-do-jews-have-a-plan-for-world-domination.html

That's how free, libertarian, egalitarian, democratic, all-inclusive ... TZ is.

:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2016 10:39 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare