Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 25 Nov 2016 00:49 #21

• Foxy
Zorro wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Ace does have a clue to the spirt world, Cinta. He is trolling alongside the crew for his role is very clear here. PS, Good post for the readers that are not compromised. :thumbup:

And you do have a clue about the spirit World, right? :larf: Judging by your past form and your ridiculously shallow comments aimed at others re religion and your ''God'', you appear to lack any real knowledge or understanding of the spirit World. You come across as a total zealot and a head case to me.
....................and this is whom? A nobody. & Look! Ah, the cue ball comes in as well to brown nose his master aka 'cup cake' (just like the DIF Days eh? Same old-same old.) Anything pertaining to Drumpf? No, never one to say his country let alone one of his many, many avatars that are 'none of your fucking business'...and the jew boy tactics that you implement reveal a very small, shallow creature. Little wonder the worst of DIF SUX is one of yours. Yours. That avatar of 'it'. Yours...............
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 01 Dec 2016 15:13 #22

Foxy wrote:
Admission? You want a satanic Zionist. Over a satanic Communist.............here this should send you into La-La Land Kali :facepalm:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2016 15:28 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 00:20 #23

• Foxy
Ah the snowflake/troll that is a 'mod'. ~Wow~ Seeing a meltdown brewing..............oh look, 'it' thanks you. Birds of feather & all........ :facepalm:

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 11:07 #24

Foxy wrote:
Ah the snowflake/troll that is a 'mod'. ~Wow~ Seeing a meltdown brewing..............oh look, 'it' thanks you. Birds of feather & all........ :facepalm:

What utter rubbish you speak. And you wonder why other peeps constantly rip the piss out of you here. Duh. I wonder why that is. :facepalm: You just can't see the forest for the trees when it comes down to your own obnoxious, often extremely arrogant, and sometimes clownish behavior. Hence one of the reasons why you've become a spectacle for amusement, and that's before even getting into your rabidly dogmatic and cringeworthy ''God'' rants or religious meltdowns that you're known for here. So you only have yourself to blame on that score, and why some of us enjoy taking the mick out of you. It's mostly of your own doing.

If you acted in that same manner in a number of the bars around here i.e running your mouth off calling other peeps heretics or ungodly and whatever, then you would get laughed out the joint. Neither would you last more than 5 mins before somebody taught you a lesson that you wouldn't forget if you tried giving it the big one with your hard man talk. :D You'd be leaving the bar via one of the windows rather than through the front door. :yup: :hahano:

Also, BD and I couldn't be more ideologically opposed if we tried. There's very little or nothing that we actually both agree on, about the only thing we do agree on is that you're a dick. If two people with completely different World views both agree that somebody is a dick, then the chances are they're probably right. Because it actually shows there's no bias or prejudice going on here, or no ideological motive involved in coming to the same conclusion.

Obviously there's no ''sell out'' to leftist communists going on either. That's just all in that head of yours.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 11:27 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 11:16 #25

• Foxy
Taking money from 'it'. Allowing 'it' to troll for months. "It' is notorious from 'it's' DIF troll/shill years. You agree w/'it' to allow 'it' to troll my threads. None of it on yours. Big surprise, snowflake. You are the very things & names you spin upon me...... :facepalm:

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 11:22 #26

Well, seems you're not a proper member anymore because you appear to have confined yourself to ''public zone'' (found those log in details yet :hahano: ), and seems you give out as good as you get on the name calling front, I have no real intention of modding your threads, no.

Just because somebody who's a communist may have donated a few dollars, doesn't mean TZ has sold out to the Communists. You bloody fool.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 11:23 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 11:29 #27

• Foxy
And you are the fool here, snowflake. Drumpf os the topic, yet you troll & off topic as you always do. Even prior to the 'mod' title. How does one lie about the 'use' of 'it' as a personal troll? Each time you shoot yourself in the foot when it comes your tirades. Look at 'it's posts. You two are a 'team'. That is your doing. Brilliant. :thumbup:

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 11:56 #28

Kid, that's not the case. It was you who drew first blood here, flying out the traps when you first arrived here calling everybody who disagreed with you heretics and ungodly trolls and such. You view ALL differing opinions as trolling or ''gatekeeping'' as you often put it. That's not actually the case. This is a discussion forum, and people will always have different opinions on a wide variety of different topics. You can't tolerate that though can you, and especially when it comes down to religion and other peoples spiritual beliefs, also history and heritage, and other key topics.

If you turned a new leaf i.e stopped calling others godless heretics, and stopped ranting on about other peoples spiritual beliefs and faith, or what nation they're from, and what not, then perhaps others will grant you a little more respect.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 11:57 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 12:10 #29

• Foxy
You do not speak for the entire forum, though you act the part of King Poo'. The past 2 months of 'it' trolling exactly as 'it' did at DIF SUX w/mod approval & encouragement ('thank-you' really thanking 'it'? :sadno: ) is there for the world to see. To see how much of a true self serving hypocrite you have always been. That earns a :thumbup: Thank-you :thumbup: . Good show, snowflake.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 12:19 #30

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro wrote:
Kid, that's not the case. It was you who drew first blood here, flying out the traps when you first arrived here calling everybody who disagreed with you heretics and ungodly trolls and such. You view ALL differing opinions as trolling or ''gatekeeping'' as you often put it. That's not actually the case. This is a discussion forum, and people will always have different opinions on a wide variety of different topics. You can't tolerate that though can you, and especially when it comes down to religion and other peoples spiritual beliefs, also history and heritage, and other key topics.

If you turned a new leaf i.e stopped calling others godless heretics, and stopped ranting on about other peoples spiritual beliefs and faith, or what nation they're from, and what not, then perhaps others will grant you a little more respect.

Zorro wrote:
"Fuck your ''God'' and your faith.. and stick it. Your ''God'' is Satan, and you don't even know it.

I would want to be as far away as possible to your twisted and fucked up ''spiritual'' beliefs and faith.
No, faith in your ''God'' I do not utter. Lunatic. Your ''God'' is a genocidal maniac, that needs banishing from this planet for all eternity for the sake of humanity"

Has disappeared, from Wiiikiids signature.

And now you accuse him of religious intolerance towards other posters. :wissl:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 12:25 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 12:25 #31

I know it's very hard and almost impossible for you to do, but try and answer this question with a simple yes or no..

Do you think calling everybody who you disagree with heretics and ungodly trolls and such, and going on about somebodies Nation of origin, avatar, and other pointless stuff for almost two years non-stop, is the actions of a rational, intelligent, and aware person?

Because I certainly don't. It just makes you come across as a complete insecure mental case.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 12:31 #32

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
I know it's very hard and almost impossible for you to do, but try and answer this question with a simple yes or no..

Do you think calling everybody who you disagree with heretics and ungodly trolls and such, and going on about somebodies Nation of origin, avatar, and other pointless stuff for almost two years non-stop, is the actions of a rational, intelligent, and aware person?

Because I certainly don't. It just makes you come across as a complete insecure mental case.

If that isn't sane, the bullying of your buddies with "jew", "hasbara", "anti-German", "anti-woman", "whore", etc. etc. usw. is equally insane.

But then I don't hear you?

I respond with sharper arrows and then the bullying pussies start claiming their safe space.

So while you expose your own selective hypocrisy, I expose that of others.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 12:35 #33

Rat wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Zorro wrote:
"Fuck your ''God'' and your faith.. and stick it. Your ''God'' is Satan, and you don't even know it.

I would want to be as far away as possible to your twisted and fucked up ''spiritual'' beliefs and faith.
No, faith in your ''God'' I do not utter. Lunatic. Your ''God'' is a genocidal maniac, that needs banishing from this planet for all eternity for the sake of humanity"

Has disappeared, from Wiiikiids signature.

And now you accuse him of religious intolerance towards other posters. :wissl:

I see you conventionally forget to add that my comment was in response to him going around the forum for months on end of attacking and flinging some of the most vile abuse at other members for their own spiritual beliefs.

The kid is a compete religious zealot and a nutcase, and I don't take a word of that back either. If I call somebody the above, then it's for a good reason.

Funny how you people all stick together ey. I thought you hated ''God'', Rat? Apparently not, at least not the wee-kidds genocidal maniac of a''God''? Odd that you would defend him, when you've said yourself that you hate religion. Which is it, you hate religion or you don't? Make your mind up, Rat. Lest you make yourself into sound like a total hypocrite. Ah, no surprises there though. We know double-think is one of your tribes peculiarities and specialties.

Yeah I'll say it all again unashamedly. Fuck this genocidal Abrahamic faith. I can't stand it. He can stick it where the Sun don't shine. It's the curse of mankind. :thumbup:
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 12:42 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 12:41 #34

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro
Legitimate criticism of other peoples nasty believes, or their bad behavior towards others, is not hatred or ''religious hatred''.

You have a short memory, or rather you want to decide what is and what is not legitimate.

You decided that Wiiikiiids beliefs are nasty, yet here you are now saying that he is intolerant of others, yet you're intolerant of others, everything that you accuse him of doing in that aspect, you do yourself, or at least you have done, thus it's a bit of a lame arsed position to try and claim that Wiiikiiid is intolerant, especially when your entire posting experience is founded on yours and your heroes intolerance of others.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 12:43 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 12:47 #35

They are indeed nasty when he's going around the place not only bad mouthing others, but outright condemning and damning others based on his own dogmatic views. What he was doing was just disgusting, and is a classic example of why too much religion isn't good for the heart and soul.

That's what I would call an outright nasty and outright vindictive belief or ''faith structure'', yes.

Funny how you claim to hate religion, yet come out of the woodwork in defense of this goons religious bigotry and hatred towards others, ey.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 12:50 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 12:52 #36

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
As it happens I hate God, and I hate religion because it's a path to God.

Though I won't try and stop others from doing what they want with reference to religion, if God was seen as a Mother nature force then that's all and well, the occurrences of life could be called ''God'' for all I care.

But it's this projection of the man in the sky, the ''being'' that I hate, because it's a puppet.

Wiiikiiid is entitled to his opinion as far as i'm concerned and i'm entitled to mine, I don't try and block him from his and vice versa, it's you and your Gestapo cronies that are hyper focused on trying to get everyone else to see life from your pov, it's why you have a hard neck accusing others of intolerance, when you would not tolerate a black face, a Muslim, a Jew, a Gypsy and who knows what else in your twisted ''Aryan'' utopia.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 12:54 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 13:02 #37

Meh, blah blah. You talk a lot of shit, Rat. That's why I have little respect for you or the Kid. It has little or nothing to do with one's faith, per se, and everything to do with respect for others, and the type of person you are.

Fact is the kidd is a religious nut job, who went around the place CONSTANTLY bad mouthing and condemning others, based on his own dogmatic/religious beliefs. As far as I'm concerned that's a big no no, and furthermore for somebody who claims to be a ''man of God; as the wee-kidd does, ''God'' strictly forbids cursing and condemning others in his name. Funny how the Wee-kidd seemed to miss that important part out of ''Gods teachings'', ey.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 13:23 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 13:27 #38

Anyways, don't start trying to make out now that you're defending the wee-kidds fucked up religious beliefs, when in reality all you're doing is defending him because his cursing and cussing was aimed at those you disagree with. Your tom-foolery doesn't fool me or impress me whatsoever, rat..
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 13:32 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 13:40 #39

I even offered the guy a truce a while back, accepting at least part of the responsibility to the hostiles as my own fault. But no, the wee-kidd still carried on in the same manner. There's just no reasoning with some people.

If he posted again as a normal member, and stopped his constant cursing and cussing and tom-foolery, then nobody would have a good reason to troll back. Which would mean any unnecessary trolling or baiting in his threads would be moderated fairly and accordingly. Not going to happen though is it, because the guy is totally incapable of seeing the error of his own ways. He doesn't realize he's a magnet for trolling behavior, or that he makes himself fair game and open for people throwing exactly the same right back at him. Fair is fair on that score. If one makes himself a target for trolling (due to one's own behavior) then nobody has any real grounds to bitch when people give as good back. Don't come crying and bitching to the mods when you're a serial abuser yourself.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 15:48 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 21:34 #40

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Cinta wrote:
FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT !

Matthew 1
16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah.

But Mary got her son while still "being a virgin".

Naughty donkey in that stall? :dunno:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)