Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 02 Dec 2016 22:06 #41

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Cinta wrote:
Luke-warm 1:31-33

''You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus.

32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High.

The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David,

I've tried reason with Nazis, which obviously doesn't bring you far, but with devote christians it's even easier.

Who's father was this? The Lord God's? How can God have a father? I thought he created everything?
Or is David the father of Jesus? Then "Holy Mary" "sinned".

Or David the Donkey, that's a nice thought for this Christmas. :dunno:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2016 22:07 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 03 Dec 2016 00:01 #42

• Foxy
Snowflake, you have derailed this subject of Donald Drumpf w/your self serving bull shit/ego/small man syndrome as usual. You have been this way from day one. A very much spoiled little boy, tamping his feet when you are not agreed with.,,, you could never, ever withstand a fraction of the abuse/trolling/derail that you dish out. Ever. And you know this.......... still come back for more abuse. You warped like this commie finger puppet on your leash? Should move the last couple of pages to the Zero's Abuse of Moderation thread. It fit's like a grove. :thumbup:

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 03 Dec 2016 00:09 #43

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
^^^^ who tf are you talking to or about?
Perhaps if you wrote in English, we could have a clue what the fuck you are on about.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 03 Dec 2016 00:30 #44

• Foxy
Attention 'It': You are not in the conversation here as well. :noway:

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 03 Dec 2016 00:37 #45

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Wrong again, weakkid.
Here I am.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 03 Dec 2016 12:07 #46

• Wee-Jew

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 03 Dec 2016 12:28 #47

• Foxy
Snowflake finally posts a pix of himself. ^^ :larf:

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 03 Dec 2016 12:35 #48

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
:dunno: :larf:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 03 Dec 2016 12:39 #49

• The Rabbi

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 03 Dec 2016 12:52 #50

• Foxy
^& his papa's pix :larf:

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 03 Dec 2016 21:25 #51

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
Anyways, don't start trying to make out now that you're defending the wee-kidds fucked up religious beliefs, when in reality all you're doing is defending him because his cursing and cussing was aimed at those you disagree with. Your tom-foolery doesn't fool me or impress me whatsoever, rat..

You are a fool, you're a moderator who trolls the very forum that you;re supposed to be moderating, I don't want to impress you in any way whatsoever, you trolled the hell of of that Black sun thread, the Satanism in the Vatican thread, the thread that I started about no Nazis were holocaust deniers, you refused to moderate in effect inviting trolling, you just want threads that you disagree with and all posters that you disagree with trolled.

At the same time you expect your precious threads to be kept clean, you even joined in with the ''Cinta is a whore'' thing with a stupid gif of a prostitute in a brothel window or something, you now turned up and trolled the thread that Wiikiiid started about Trump being a Jew.

It's about time you grew out of your nappies, wiiikiiid is right, you have small man syndrome, you're bias, you term posters that don't agree with your world view as trouble makers, trolls and whatnot, it's just one of the reasons why a pleb such as you ought not be a moderator, the forum has now got a political tilt towards the Trumpeteers of ''politics'' and you just can't bear it that he's turned out to be a Jew loving rotten old Zionist.

You have contributed to making this forum look like an arse, you have a political agenda to pipe, and you intend to have it piped at the expense of those who want a forum to be free of political bias.

It's impossible to have a forum that uncovers the machinations of tptb when the moderator and a good portion of his cronies are in favour of tptb as long as tptb are of their liking.

Until you learn to let go of your bs and your small man syndrome, you'll just be viewed as a wanker, I know why novum wants you around, it's because you make him look good.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2016 21:32 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 03 Dec 2016 23:19 #52

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Yeah whatever, blah blah. I didn't read all of it. Just more of the same old head-ache inducing gibberish and sour grapes. :chuckle:

Funny how you never point out the obnoxious behavior of your comrade wee-kidd, ey. Not really. Birds of a feather and fellow tribesman and all.

You know what else is really odd, how you openly claim to hate ''God'', yet the wee-kidd has never once called you a filthy heretic and a ''Godless troll'', and all the other asinine nonsense he constantly threw at and accused other members here of for months on end, even though they themselves defend Christianity and JC. At the same time you never once criticised the wee-kidd for showing some of the worst religiously motivated bigotry and hatred I've witnessed in a long while. You think other people don't pick up easily on those types of inconsistencies and oddities? Indeed, it's these ''small details'', and this outright hypocrisy and selective criticism that's impossible to mask and hide, no matter how hard you try. And it's these kinds of details that help form peoples opinions and judgments on others. Hence why a good number of people here think you're an arse and a hypocrite yourself, and somebody who's O.K ish in small doses but shouldn't be taken too seriously on too many topics. I tread with extreme caution when it comes to your type, Rat. You may speak some truth at times, but that forked tongue of yours shows all too often.

Hence why I responded in kind to the wee-kidds obnoxious and unstable behavior, which wasn't really trolling per se on my behalf, I rather view it more as some good old fashioned righteous retribution, with some added humour to boot. Who fucking cares now anyhow, it's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned. If somebody can't just move on and forget and let bygones be bygones, then they should learn how to grow up themselves, or just fuck off and get lost.

As for Cinta, well, I never really did get involved with any bitter disputes or serious antics with her. I've shown her a lot more respect than that hairy arse knuckle dragging chest thumping silver back ape who calls himself a man of ''God'' or a ''Christian.'' Christian my arse, Sasquatch has got more manners and is closer to Christ than that clown. The Amsterdam whore pic was no big deal, and was actually more tongue in cheek than anything else, the same with her foxy jokes, which obviously the wee-kidd became jealous about for some strange reason? Which is obviously why he made such a big deal out of the ''foxy'' thing in the first place. :chuckle: That's the ape coming out of him again I guess.. :hahano: Anyways, other than that Cinta and myself have had fairly respectable exchanges in the main, even though we strongly disagree on a great many things, but hey ho, I couldn't care less on that score.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2016 00:52 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 03 Dec 2016 23:50 #53

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Posting a photo of a prostitute in a brothel window and aimed at Cinta is hardly respectful, in fact I don't think wiiikiiid has sunken to your depths of disrespect at all.

The reason that wiiikiiid does not call me a filthy heretic or Godless troll I assume is because I don't troll his threads.

Live and let live and all that, it's mainly because you went out of your way to troll the thread that he started about the Black Sun etc that he thinks you're a twerp and that you at the same time as trashing his thread you were forever crying to novum to clean up your precious ww2 thread.

You and your cronies spent a good while on Cinta's back with all sorts of obscene comments, pictures, gifs.

I don't want you to trust me in the slightest, in fact I hope that you don't trust me, I don't even bother not trusting you, I mainly ignore you, I already know that you're a bias cockeyed munted little man with fuck all to do all day but act like an arsehole on an internet forum, within your usual user name is bad enough, but the socks are just ridiculous.

In fact Wiiikiiid is probably more in agreement with you on certain topics than with me, the difference is I'm not trying to be the ''Daddy of TruthZone'' just like you did when you got your ego chipped by Seanic et al, and now with wiiikiiid.

You've even sunken to the level of that cretin bd who's general input is an abusive one line EG ''{insert someone's name here} is a cunt''

You're moderating a forum with a Mussolini avatar, you're very persona is ''I intend to be fascist''.

Do you think Mussolini would have been a good moderator on an all inclusive forum, or rather would he have wanted it arranged to suit his own world view?

Don't you see what an arse you come across as?

It's like you're a child pretending to be one of your heroes.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2016 23:56 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 04 Dec 2016 00:20 #54

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Blah blah.. water under the bridge. Who the fuck cares anymore about the antics that happened over 2 years ago now. I certainly don't, who gives a fuck now. And who are you anyway, Wee-kidds rep or spokesperson. I know he has some difficulty spelling and putting a cohesive sentence together, but I'm sure he doesn't need you to fight his battles for him. Or does he? :chuckle:

You're a waste of space rat, a mere lightweight in my eyes, a very deceitful individual too, with no real sense of shame when it comes to judging and reflecting on your own behavior. You just like trying to browbeat and judge others with that misguided, warped, and over inflated sense of moral ''superiority'' you think you have over others. You can't pull any of that crap off on me, rat, I'm like a mongoose who's become immune to the poison, and who can easily outmaneuver and kill a snake.

I've ''sunken to the level'' of bd now. :larf: Too funny. When in doubt and out of pure desperation why not just throw a pathetic ad-hom in for good measure ey, in the hope that some gullible sad wanker will listen to you.

No, the truth is I don't constantly bad mouth the old man and most other members here like some of the others do.

Of course I make exceptions when it comes to dealing with dick heads like you and the ''Christian'' ape man. Though I totally disagree with BD, and find some of his views quite intolerable, I don't need to accuse the man or other members of being pedophile's and such. Maybe I might say similar things in jest at times. That's about it.
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2016 00:44 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 04 Dec 2016 07:44 #55

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro
Of course I make exceptions when it comes to dealing with dick heads like you and the ''Christian'' ape man

Your ''exceptions'' are saved for those who don;t share your world view, that's why you are so obviously bias, and why the rest of us need to ask novum to moderate.

Yeah a great way for a moderator to describe people who post on the forum that he is supposed to be moderating, it's quite fitting given the intolerant message of his world view that is indicative of the image that he uses for his avatar.

Quite a lot of people would be put off from joining the forum when they see the chosen avatar of the ''moderator'' not only is it promoting fascism which is intolerant of the world view of others but it presents the ''moderator'' as an obnoxious childish brat.

In addition it also gives the impression that there's no point joining this forum to expose the underhand machinations of tptb because the ''moderator'' likes tptb only depending if their political ideology is in line with his own.

You come across not only as an intolerant bias twat who harasses posters that don't agree with him, abuses his entrusted position but as a system puppet which supports his chosen cogs when they are turning within that system.

It's as bad as having Tony Blair as the Commissioner of Middle East affairs, one would find it difficult to think of anyone who would be more inappropriate for performing such a role, and it's also difficult to not notice him twisting it for his own personal means.

~~transmission ended~~
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2016 10:13 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 04 Dec 2016 11:04 #56

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
You should take the time sometimes to take a step back and listen to yourself. It might do you the World of good. Like I said rat, you're in no position to try and lecture me about some of my past antics, which by the way the vast majority of it was done for the crack of it. Because that's how I am, I enjoy fighting stupidity with humor, and believe you me if you went on the same way with me in real life like you do on this forum you wouldn't last 5 mins with me before you needed your safe space. :chuckle:

Your antics and double-think don't fool me in the least, rat. Clearly I'm not a system tool or one of Lenin's ''usual idiots.'' That would be yourself down to a tee that you're describing. You even try and push the Holocaust myth here for Gawds sake, when about 90% of the peeps in the so called ''truth moment'' know it's one big lie. Talking about peddling a dead line of flogging a dead horse, man you take the biscuit on that score. Do try and get with the times, frothy.

I'll say this again too. I don't give a fuck what happened between other members around two years ago. It was swings and roundabouts, people were dishing out as good as they got from both sides. You must be a basket case of a man on the reasoning front if you think for one second the Wee-kidd wasn't in the thick of it, and also one of the main instigators of the trolling. When one engages in such behavior it's known as leaving oneself open and being fair game.

It's all water under the bridge now as far as I'm concerned, if people want to keep digging up old riffs and disputes then they only make themselves look a bitch and a trouble making cunt as far as I'm concerned. :chuckle:

And if something so trivial as my avatar stops people from joining here, then i suggest that TZ is perhaps not the right place for them anyways. :hahano:
Last Edit: 04 Dec 2016 15:53 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 04 Dec 2016 12:54 #57

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro
You even try and push the Holocaust myth here for Gawds sake, when about 90% of the peeps in the so called ''truth moment'' know it's one big lie.

You'll find my reply here truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/68398-the-holocaust-deniers-triad-of-traits.html?start=240#240714
Jews LARPing as Nazis

(Excerpts) DONALD DRUMPF ~JEW~ 05 Dec 2016 03:58 #58

• zax
  • Gold Member
You're moderating a forum with a Mussolini avatar, you're very persona is ''I intend to be fascist''.

Do you think Mussolini would have been a good moderator on an all inclusive forum, or rather would he have wanted it arranged to suit his own world view?

:chuckle:

Well,Eddie has the Ordo Ab Chao thing going on with this experiment in fascist moderating.
But don't get sucked into the circle jerks with him.
The arguments lead to a dead end.
Let the twerp have the last word like the Frau does.
I mean,the guy is still trolling the kid after all this time in the frigging public zone. :roll:
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy