Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) The White Back

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 12:23 #1

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Newsflash: Attention-seeking prick says something controversial. Update at six o clock.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 12:28 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Cucked morons like you being kicked into the gutter is going to be much fun to witness.

Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 12:47 by Orangeaid.

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 12:33 #3

Rocky, debate the topic without your usual not so subtle one-liner trolling and flaming, please. Any further such posts in the thread will be moved. The choice is yours.

Orangaid is the host of this thread, therefore if he doesn't want the thread full of your one-liner spam, which ultimately just leads to more petty bickering and one-penmanship, then that's his prerogative, not yours, or anybody else's. There's enough of that going down here as it is already, without you further exasperating the problem by attempting to trash other members threads.. All differing opinions aside, of course.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 13:06 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 12:41 #4

Right that's me.. Excerpts thread now created, where all further trolling and childish petty bickering will be moved to.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 12:59 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 13:10 #5

Orangeaid wrote:
Cucked morons like you being kicked into the gutter is going to be much fun to witness.

Who exactly is going to kick him into the gutter? Not you ffs :larf:

The man who went to a "Jewish wedding" and sat in the corner saying nothing and shitting himself :facepalm: :iitm:

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 13:11 #6

Zorro wrote:
Right that's me.. Excerpts thread now created, where all further trolling and childish petty bickering will be moved to.

I just post straight in here, its easier :larf: Im not concerned about the "Pecking order" :facepalm: :iitm:

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 13:21 #7

I see the humorous comment about the ''pecking order'', went straight over yours and Rat's heads then. No surprises there. subtle humour never was your forte, was it. :chuckle:
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 13:21 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 13:28 #8

entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Zorro wrote:

I just post straight in here, its easier :larf: Im not concerned about the "Pecking order" :facepalm: :iitm:

There's a good chap. Saves me the time moving your childish baiting.

It appears the basement of the forum has become quite a popular place of late.

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 13:53 #9

Zorro wrote:
I see the humorous comment about the ''pecking order'', went straight over yours and Rat's heads then. No surprises there. subtle humour never was your forte, was it. :chuckle:

Oh of course it did :hmm: But trouble is while you were making your "childish" joke, you were also serious about it, the head shed of the window licking buffoons :facepalm:

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 13:55 #10

Zorro wrote:
Zorro wrote:

There's a good chap. Saves me the time moving your childish baiting.

It appears the basement of the forum has become quite a popular place of late.

You really are a thick cunt. "The basement", all I see is different sections with different topics, no "pecking order" (haha :iitm: )

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 13:56 #11

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
There's a clear pattern, each time The Masked Avenger makes an arse out of himself, he replies to the amusement of other posters ''I was only joking'' in other words that Greasy Thumbed poof is a joke.

We must listen to what he says ''it was a joke - tongue in cheek - SATIRICAL - subtle humour'' he's informing us that he's a joke well at least he's being honest for once, so on that note, the second moderator in the ''pecking order'' is a fucking joke.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 13:57 by Frothy.

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 14:13 #12

Ausrotten wrote:
There's a clear pattern, each time The Masked Avenger makes an arse out of himself, he replies to the amusement of other posters ''I was only joking'' in other words that Greasy Thumbed poof is a joke.

We must listen to what he says ''it was a joke - tongue in cheek - SATIRICAL - subtle humour'' he's informing us that he's a joke well at least he's being honest for once, so on that note, the second moderator in the ''pecking order'' is a fucking joke.

Ausrotten :larf:

:thumbup:

Back to work for moi, lunchbreak over, lots of glasses and dishes to collect :(

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 15:34 #13

Oh boo hoo, and look, what a surprise, the lolly pops get spat out again because rag-nag-troll was prevented from trashing another members thread with his cheap shot one-liners. :chuckle:

One or two members here also have a very selective sense of humour. Obviously when the wee-kidd is given a taste of his own medicine, it suddenly becomes ''childish trolling''.. yet no mention of his head banging rants and repetitive nonsense that's at the centre of most of it. Funny how that works, ey.
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 15:38 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 17:42 #14

Zorro wrote:
Oh boo hoo, and look, what a surprise, the lolly pops get spat out again because rag-nag-troll was prevented from trashing another members thread with his cheap shot one-liners. :chuckle:

One or two members here also have a very selective sense of humour. Obviously when the wee-kidd is given a taste of his own medicine, it suddenly becomes ''childish trolling''.. yet no mention of his head banging rants and repetitive nonsense that's at the centre of most of it. Funny how that works, ey.

Oh boo hoo again :larf: Remind me what military unit did you serve in? :larf:

(Excerpts) The White Back 06 Dec 2016 18:42 #15

Zorro wrote:

Oh boo hoo again :larf: Remind me what military unit did you serve in? :larf:

Remind me which regiment or unit you supposedly served in again? The Army Catering Corps was it? Or was it Dads Army? :chuckle:

It's not me who's getting my knickers all in a bunch either, plastic-mercenary. :chuckle:
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016 19:01 by Return of Zorro.

(Excerpts) The White Back 07 Dec 2016 00:45 #16

• Flare
Ausrotten wrote:

:hmm: :