Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Internet cut

(Excerpts) Internet cut 09 Dec 2016 22:46 #1

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
Standby Zorro et Jammeh :wissl:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Internet cut 10 Dec 2016 00:13 #2

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9658
  • Likes received: 8417
Mate, I really couldn't care less whether you're posted out in Senegal with your sniper rifle or not, or whether you are what you say you are? I have good reason to doubt you, not least because of your childish and antagonistic behavior. It's just not very characteristic of somebody who claims to have served in the military, or somebody who claims to be part of a mercenary unit. Not for me anyhow.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Internet cut 10 Dec 2016 01:12 #3

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
Zorro wrote:
Mate, I really couldn't care less whether you're posted out in Senegal with your sniper rifle or not, or whether you are what you say you are? I have good reason to doubt you, not least because of your childish and antagonistic behavior. It's just not very characteristic of somebody who claims to have served in the military, or somebody who claims to be part of a mercenary unit. Not for me anyhow.

:larf: :facepalm:

Why the question mark you window licking buffoon :larf:

Oh by the way, the only people that tend to get a hard time from me on here are you, orangelicker, oraclelicker sometimes the Frau, everybody else gets a near squeeze :cool2:
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2016 02:57 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Internet cut 10 Dec 2016 21:55 #4

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9658
  • Likes received: 8417
I don't care what you say, you aint going to Africa. If you were you certainly wouldn't be mouthing it off on a public forum about your next ''mission.'' No serving mercenary or professional soldier would go around on a forum like you do, neither would they be trying to brag about being a mercenary. Period. I think you're just doing it to try and paint a certain image of yourself, and to try and garnish respect. Your mercenary shtick doesn't fool me. You're living in a dreamworld.

If you were, then I would want to know why you're letting the image of your unit down so badly.

You see, if I served as a mercenary, then I would also make sure that anybody on a public forum wouldn't have the first clue about it or be any the wiser. It's certainly;y not something I would be going around mouthing off about.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2016 22:19 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Internet cut 10 Dec 2016 23:00 #5

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
Zorro wrote:
I don't care what you say, you aint going to Africa. If you were you certainly wouldn't be mouthing it off on a public forum about your next ''mission.'' No serving mercenary or professional soldier would go around on a forum like you do, neither would they be trying to brag about being a mercenary. Period. I think you're just doing it to try and paint a certain image of yourself, and to try and garnish respect. Your mercenary shtick doesn't fool me. You're living in a dreamworld.

If you were, then I would want to know why you're letting the image of your unit down so badly.

You see, if I served as a mercenary, then I would also make sure that anybody on a public forum wouldn't have the first clue about it or be any the wiser. It's certainly;y not something I would be going around mouthing off about.

:larf:

So what unit would that be you window licking buffoon?

Your getting some free information you window licking buffoon :facepalm:

Paint a certain image on a forum of errr ummm 10 or 12 posters :larf: Brag about being a mercenary....as opposed to living up to your reputation of a window licker :wissl:

If you served as a mercenary :larf: :larf: Now who is living in dreamland ffs :facepalm: Thats given me the biggest laugh on a forum for many a moon :larf: :larf:

Been a busy 48hrs Im relaxing by ripping the piss out of you, pity I cant post the real information, lose lips and all :D :larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Internet cut 10 Dec 2016 23:33 #6

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9658
  • Likes received: 8417
Don't make me laugh, ''real information''.. :chuckle: You don't know shit. Heck you didn't even seem to know who was funding ''ISIS'' a few years back, and you attack other members for speaking the truth.

No, you aint no mercenary, the only reason why you gave yourself that image is you think it somehow gives you credibility in ''knowing the score.'' It doesn't, you're an ignorant fool as far as I'm concerned, who wouldn't know his arse from his elbow re international affairs.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Internet cut 11 Dec 2016 02:25 #7

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
Zorro trolling this thread, I thought he was meant to be a ''moderator'' he acts like a childish little twerp who is still butt-sore from previous arse kickings, he would have cleaned up such trolling by anyone else on his precious WW2 thread.

This place is getting worse by the day with his troll-mod behaviour he's damaging the forum. :facepalm:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2016 02:35 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Internet cut 11 Dec 2016 22:35 #8

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
Zorro wrote:
Don't make me laugh, ''real information''.. :chuckle: You don't know shit. Heck you didn't even seem to know who was funding ''ISIS'' a few years back, and you attack other members for speaking the truth.

No, you aint no mercenary, the only reason why you gave yourself that image is you think it somehow gives you credibility in ''knowing the score.'' It doesn't, you're an ignorant fool as far as I'm concerned, who wouldn't know his arse from his elbow re international affairs.

So exactly what unit would that be?

Postings!! :larf:

Typical crap hat shite :larf:

So you know who is funding Daesh? Go on then show the classified documents and the money trail :wissl: As previously stated seems you know all the plans before they even happen, great these truthers :facepalm:

Hmmm again credibility on TZ :larf:
I think that speaks volumes about your mindset and how important TZ is to your life Mr Window Licking moderator :facepalm: As Ive stated I couldnt give a fuck where my posts end up, I say what I think. I also asked Nov to take a few threads I started in the members area and delete them. One partuclar thread gave names and events that were going to be in the press many weeks before they transpired, which of course happened. :D

But you keep living the TZ Im a moderator dream :umm:

Oh by the way a little tip, condense your 5 paragraph responses into 1 because the other 4 are just repeat waffle, so much for the instruction on the Junior leaders course about clear concise orders straight to the point, obviously that order did not penetrate your dense window licking brain.

Carry on :cool2:

Last Edit: 12 Dec 2016 00:47 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Internet cut 11 Dec 2016 22:36 #9

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
Ausrotten wrote:
Zorro trolling this thread, I thought he was meant to be a ''moderator'' he acts like a childish little twerp who is still butt-sore from previous arse kickings, he would have cleaned up such trolling by anyone else on his precious WW2 thread.

This place is getting worse by the day with his troll-mod behaviour he's damaging the forum. :facepalm:

Thinks he is onto a winner :larf:

Has plenty of evidence....which nobody has seen....just a window licking hunch :larf:

Cest la vie :cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Internet cut 12 Dec 2016 05:19 #10

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Ausrotten wrote:
Zorro trolling this thread, I thought he was meant to be a ''moderator'' he acts like a childish little twerp who is still butt-sore from previous arse kickings, he would have cleaned up such trolling by anyone else on his precious WW2 thread.

This place is getting worse by the day with his troll-mod behaviour he's damaging the forum. :facepalm:

Perhap's his trolling posts will get moved into the following thread mentioned in this post--

truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/68540-the-public-zone-close-it.html#241717

:ponda:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Internet cut 20 Dec 2016 08:00 #11

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Has plenty of evidence....which nobody has seen....just a window licking hunch

Benito will say you are dwelling on the past.That is the Gestapo Gang's private domain...the past,that is. :hahano:
Then it will be the fault of big nosed Jews that hide the evidence they allegedly present with their stupendous proboscis getting in the way of NS "truth."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Internet cut 20 Dec 2016 08:11 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

zax :)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Internet cut 20 Dec 2016 08:49 #13

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
zax wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Zorro trolling this thread, I thought he was meant to be a ''moderator'' he acts like a childish little twerp who is still butt-sore from previous arse kickings, he would have cleaned up such trolling by anyone else on his precious WW2 thread.

This place is getting worse by the day with his troll-mod behaviour he's damaging the forum. :facepalm:

Perhap's his trolling posts will get moved into the following thread mentioned in this post--

truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/68540-the-public-zone-close-it.html#241717

:ponda:

Or as the post by the Frau above this one shows,a Gestapo Gang member will spam the thread.
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2016 08:50 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) Internet cut 20 Dec 2016 08:57 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
zax wrote:
Or as the post by the Frau above this one shows,a Gestapo Gang member will spam the thread.

You are not yet in the mood for HAPPY HANNUKAH, zax.

What do you think of the assassination of the Russian ambassador in Turkey
and the Hannukah massacre in the capital of the FRG?

Doesn't this make you happy enough?

No, you just can't get enough of dead goyim, especially Germans.

:wissl:

Btw, this is the vent room, zax, get real, and it's you who is doing nothing on this forum but spew your typical rants and slide excerpt reads every few days to push the threads you don't like, because they expose the agenda of your tribe, to the back.

:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2016 09:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
UN proposes world wide internet changes - Is this a push for internet censorship?7.13Sunday, 27 December 2015
Internet cut4.97Thursday, 19 January 2017
internet censorship4.91Friday, 21 April 2017
What if everything you learned on the internet were a lie?4.91Monday, 28 April 2014
The history of the internet4.91Monday, 15 May 2017
Disinformation On The Internet4.91Saturday, 29 July 2017
Internet security4.91Tuesday, 30 April 2019
buy stocks internet4.91Monday, 23 May 2016
buy stocks internet4.91Monday, 18 July 2016
buy stocks internet4.91Monday, 23 May 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.