Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Trash Can] Annabelle is back!

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 16 Dec 2016 21:01 #21

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Zorro wrote:
. As far as I'm concerned it's all spilled milk, and people need to just move on and stop dwelling on shit that's now long gone and in the past. We all make mistakes from time to time.

The Wee-kidd episode was something entirely different though, the guy is fair game for a bit of mickey taking as far as I'm concerned. I get that not everybody shares my sense of humour or sees the funny side though.

Great, so no more wankfests over uncle Adolf on the forum, no more bs about WW2, as its long gone and in the past :cool2:

Nobody shares your sense of humour you window licking buffoon :facepalm:

Digging up past disputes between members is in no shape or form similar to the study of one's history. They are two entirely different things, of course. But then you already know that don't you. You're just trying to equate the two as somehow being similar simply because it annoys the hell out of you seeing people look into the histories and drawing different conclusions to the official line. Why else would some of you be getting your knickers all in a bunch over it?

What's gone in the past in the shape of personal disputes between different members should remain in the past. The study of one's history and correcting important facts is something entirely different.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 21:03 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 16 Dec 2016 21:13 #22

• entrangermercenary1
  • COD Expert
Zorro wrote:
Zorro wrote:
. As far as I'm concerned it's all spilled milk, and people need to just move on and stop dwelling on shit that's now long gone and in the past. We all make mistakes from time to time.

The Wee-kidd episode was something entirely different though, the guy is fair game for a bit of mickey taking as far as I'm concerned. I get that not everybody shares my sense of humour or sees the funny side though.

Great, so no more wankfests over uncle Adolf on the forum, no more bs about WW2, as its long gone and in the past :cool2:

Nobody shares your sense of humour you window licking buffoon :facepalm:

Digging up past disputes between members is in no shape or form similar to the study of one's history. They are two entirely different things, of course. But then you already know that don't you. You're just trying to equate the two as somehow being similar simply because it annoys the hell out of you seeing people look into the histories and drawing different conclusions to the official line. Why else would some of you be getting your knickers all in a bunch over it?

What's gone in the past in the shape of personal disputes between different members should remain in the past. The study of one's history and correcting important facts is something entirely different.

Just cant help replying can you :D

People can look into history and draw there own conclusion, who says its the right conclusion though? :larf:

Knickers in a bunch :facepalm: Oh fucking dear moi, I guess thats a military saying as you seem to use it a hell of a lot :wissl:

Best you dont go any where near this forum as your language does not quite tally with ex military chaps, hint hint

Just read the thread or tbh any thread :larf:

www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/bbc-on-walting-apologies-if-this-has-appeared-here-already.260360/

www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/acceptable-waltage.259069/

www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/thames-valley-copper-sacked-for-walting.260508/
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2016 21:17 by entrangermercenary1.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 11:14 #23

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
And? Anyways, I had a brief look and at least they're not going around the forum calling other members they disagree with cunts or ''fucking window lickers.'' At least what little I did read anyhow. Even if it was acceptable to go around a forum full of ex squaddies carrying on that way, doesn't mean it should become the norm here..

On the subject of those who fake military service just to impress and pull the girls or impress people you meet down the pub, you're name isn't Dave by any chance is it? :larf:

I can tell you a few stories of meeting people who claimed they served in the military btw, but after talking to them for just a few short minutes I knew they were bullshitting.

Being honest in your case I can't really tell either way because I haven't ever met you face to face, and it would be useless asking you any type of telling questions online with google as your friend.

You'll be surprised how often people fake military service to try and impress others.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2016 11:15 by Return of Zorro.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 11:29 #24

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
I think Novum should introduce a system of restriction of privileges for insubordination to one's superiors btw.. :larf:

It's 10 o'clock at the guard house in your no 2's for you my friend.. :twitch:

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 14:05 #25

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Well Nov Im sure there is more to it behind the scenes, but anybody can read what Zorro, the Frau and others of the same "ilk" posted when they attacked Seaic. Imagine what the PMs were like if they were putting that in the open forum :larf: :wissl:

Regardless of all that, seaic ultimately left because they wanted a more conservative forum, so what happened between members is rather moot, its more about what happened when nov wouldnt budge :hahano:

And i still dont budge in many ways when people pressure me to do more about poster x,y,z etc, and those requests keep coming from all over the place.. same forum shit different day. :wissl: :larf: :facepalm:

That's bs, Seaic already had the conservative forum before he left here, he left here because of Greasy Thumb's abuse, the only part you had in it was refusing to clean it up. If not for Greasy Thumb's abuse Seaic would probably still post here, so we've lost a good poster and gained an abusive trolling twat as a moderator.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2016 14:08 by Frothy.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 14:18 #26

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Your recurring smear campaigns made up of thin air - lies - are as equally boring and easy to see through, as they are digusting.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/68536-excerpt-of-annabelle-is-back.html?start=120#242278

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 14:30 #27

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
Do you include the "I left because of Zorro and his Nazi-and-if-you-don't-agree-with-our-beliefs-you're-a-hasbara-troll ilk" in that?

No, just what I thought.

That would only be a Jew or a white communist. So no loss really. :)

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 15:43 #28

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Ausrotten wrote:
novum wrote:
Well Nov Im sure there is more to it behind the scenes, but anybody can read what Zorro, the Frau and others of the same "ilk" posted when they attacked Seaic. Imagine what the PMs were like if they were putting that in the open forum :larf: :wissl:

Regardless of all that, seaic ultimately left because they wanted a more conservative forum, so what happened between members is rather moot, its more about what happened when nov wouldnt budge :hahano:

And i still dont budge in many ways when people pressure me to do more about poster x,y,z etc, and those requests keep coming from all over the place.. same forum shit different day. :wissl: :larf: :facepalm:

That's bs, Seaic already had the conservative forum before he left here, he left here because of Greasy Thumb's abuse, the only part you had in it was refusing to clean it up. If not for Greasy Thumb's abuse Seaic would probably still post here, so we've lost a good poster and gained an abusive trolling twat as a moderator.

So who am I supposed to be abusing exactly? Let those members come forward and speak for themselves, where I will be more than happy to take any complaints or genuine grievances on board.

And don't turn around and say it's the kidd. It's swings and roundabouts on that score. nobody can honestly say that he doesn't bring much of it on himself. Besides, quite a bit of what I throw back at him is in good taste and is completely humorous.. much in the same way how a good wine compliments dinner. :cool2:

You even try and spin that though, don't you. As if it's me who's the problem. Have you heard him lately? Not even lately, he's been repeating the same nonsense over and over for around two years now! :joker: Has anybody ever told you before that you lack a sense of humor?

I would much prefer other members didn't keep digging up old shit, but you just won't drop the shit stirring spin will you. Fine, if you insist on bringing up spilled milk. It should be quite clear by now to the majority of members here that you're only doing it to shit stir, because it's been nothing but sour grapes for you since I became a mod.

On that note then, I think other members only need look more closely at your previous form and the behavior of your ilk in general to establish why some of our best members don't bother posting here anymore. I'll let them do that for themselves on their own steam though, that's if they haven't got anything better to do.. I really needn't waste my time digging up your past form, or go cherry picking out all the nuggets and juicy bits that clearly demonstrates your underhanded behavior. Besides, you do a good enough job of doing that by your own efforts alone, not least in the way you insist on bringing up disputes and arguments from over two years ago. Of which you only provide a completely distorted and one sided view of. One could almost understand it if you were being honest about what sparked off those previous feuds, but you're not being honest and telling the truth, are you.
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2016 17:55 by Return of Zorro.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 16:24 #29

• GMP
  • Silver Member
If, as alleged; "Annabelle is back" -
Where TF is she?
:)
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 18:53 #30

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

“I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting.”

— Nahum Goldmann

:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 18:55 #31

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
GMP, a post without "Vote AfD"?

Annabelle for Dictator
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 21:12 #32

• novum
  • Platinum Member
GMP wrote:
If, as alleged; "Annabelle is back" -
Where TF is she?

On pfiz's forum jude list. :larf:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, GMP

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 17 Dec 2016 22:15 #33

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The U-boat Commander :larf: wrote;
So who am I supposed to be abusing exactly? Let those members come forward and speak for themselves, where I will be more than happy to take any complaints or genuine grievances on board.

truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66965-zorro-a-moderator-who-abuses-his-entrusted-position.html?limitstart=0

Enjoy your read.

Heck even GiMPy had you sussed until he remembered his moderators arse kissing MO.

GiMPy
Zorro you are an abuser of the little power that you have in the General Discussion thread.
Because you remove posts that you do not personally agree with from General and into the Vent Room.. The General Discussion thread is not General Discussion at all.
It is only what you Generally agree with that stays on there.
Those of us to the left of your own political position are the only ones whose posts you remove from GD.
By all means Novum let Zorro moderate his own threads but PLEASE remove his mod power over the GD area.
General Discussion should mean just that, an open discussion area for all.

That's when he was still a Communist.

Btw the way that you and your sidekick Flare have recently hassled annabelle just shows what a pair of total arse wipes you really both really are. it proves my point all along, you fuck people off who don't agree with you, that's an awful behaviour for a moderator and damages the forum.

I don't know why novum wants your moderating here, you're a prick.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2016 22:27 by Frothy.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 18 Dec 2016 02:00 #34

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
Blah blah. On the contrary you haven't proven a thing, as I'm still waiting for all those members to come forward to explain how I've abused them, and how I'm supposedly an abusive mod. Until then, well it's you who is easily being proven wrong, isn't it.

So far it's really just you who keeps claiming that I'm an abusive mod. It's quickly becoming a case of the boy who cried wolf with you, isn't it.

And how is defending myself against annabelle who's basically repeating the same nonsense as you, and correcting annabelle's misconceptions about Seaic and co leaving, hassling annabelle in anyway? If people want to go around falsely accusing other members of things, then they leave themselves open to ridicule and attack by other members. It's that simple really. That's not abuse, that's called defending oneself from slander.

Let me give you some advice, you want to take a long hard look at your own behavior before you try and correct others.

Like I've told you before rat, you're not somebody who I feel should be trying to hand out advice to me and others on how we should all be behaving. You need to correct your own behavior first before you're in any position to tell others how they should be behaving themselves.

GMP obviously changed his stance once he saw I was acting fairly. People are allowed to change their minds you know.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2016 03:30 by Return of Zorro.

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 18 Dec 2016 16:50 #35

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
GMP, a post without "Vote AfD"?
Check the avatar mate.

Annabelle for Dictator

[excerpt of] Annabelle is back! 18 Dec 2016 16:54 #36

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Ausrotten wrote:
The U-boat Commander :larf: wrote;

truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66965-zorro-a-moderator-who-abuses-his-entrusted-position.html?limitstart=0

Enjoy your read.

Heck even GiMPy had you sussed until he remembered his moderators arse kissing MO.

GiMPy
Zorro you are an abuser of the little power that you have in the General Discussion thread.
Because you remove posts that you do not personally agree with from General and into the Vent Room.. The General Discussion thread is not General Discussion at all.
It is only what you Generally agree with that stays on there.
Those of us to the left of your own political position are the only ones whose posts you remove from GD.
By all means Novum let Zorro moderate his own threads but PLEASE remove his mod power over the GD area.
General Discussion should mean just that, an open discussion area for all.

That's when he was still a Communist.

Btw the way that you and your sidekick Flare have recently hassled annabelle just shows what a pair of total arse wipes you really both really are. it proves my point all along, you fuck people off who don't agree with you, that's an awful behaviour for a moderator and damages the forum.

I don't know why novum wants your moderating here, you're a prick.

I was Zorro's most faithful critic on here as that quote shows.
I have changed my mind since - as I keep saying to you - Mr Cloth-Ears.
Zorro has been as fair as feck since he took on the big modding job.
And another thing - you daft winker...
Who are you calling a 'Communist' comrade-frothy?
Get you to a gulag - sir!
FFS, advocate co-operative economics on here and one gets smeared.
It was me taught you all about how NSDAP economic policy was based on co-operativism.
Remember?
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2016 16:58 by GMP.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro