Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 24 Dec 2016 23:16 #1

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
The 'race agenda' is system propaganda.

To keep you disempowered, propaganda is used to control your behaviour through controlling your beliefs, and stop you from BEING the Soul that you are.

The physicality is the 'clothing' of the Soul. The Soul was never born, only the physicality is born.

This whole issue is used to keep you mentally and physically enslaved in a system of duality, black vs white, good vs evil, etc, etc.

A S.I.N. (Slave Identification Number) is attached to the 'Birth Certificate' to record the D.O.B. (Date Of Bondage). It has absolutely nothing to do with skin colour. Both black and white physicalities are enslaved in the same manner.

The Hierarchy Enslaving You (T.H.E.Y.) is a mental construct. It is a belief in duality, superior vs inferior, left vs right, etc, etc.

Free your mind,
And the rest will follow,
Be colour blind,
Don't be so shallow.
~
~


"Free Your Mind"

Prejudice, wrote a song about it.
Like to hear it? Here it go.

I wear tight clothing, high heeled shoes
It doesn't mean that I'm a prostitute, no no
I like rap music, wear hip hop clothes
That doesn't mean that I'm out sellin' dope no no
Oh my forgive me for having straight hair, no
It doesn't mean there's another blood in my heir yeah yeah
I might date another race or color
It doesn't mean I don't like my strong black brothers.

Why oh why must it be this way
Before you can read me you gotta learn how to see me, I said
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Be color blind, don't be so shallow.
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Be color blind, don't be so shallow

So I'm a sistah
Buy things with cash
That really doesn't mean that all my credit's bad, oooh
So why dispute me and waste my time
Because you really think the price is high for me
I can't look without being watched, and oh
You rang my buy before I made up my mind, OW!
Oh now attitude, why even bother
I can't change your mind, you can't change my color

Why oh why must it be this way?
Before you can read me you gotta learn how to see me, I said
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Be color blind, don't be so shallow…

Why oh why must it be this way?
Before you can read me you gotta learn how to see me, I said
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Be color blind, don't be so shallow... FREE YOUR MIND!
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 25 Dec 2016 01:00 #2

  • Asia Teacher
  • Asia Teacher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 192
  • Likes received: 232
^ What a load of bo***cks! Didn’t you understand the first sentence of the op?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Flare

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 25 Dec 2016 01:47 #3

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Asia Teacher wrote:
^ What a load of bo***cks! Didn’t you understand the first sentence of the op?

G'day Asia Teacher.

What you disingenuously fail to disclose is that YOU joined Truth Zone, a public forum with members that are entitled to post whatever the fuck they choose to post.

This isn't a mutual admiration society, nor the classroom you apparently teach in and members are not the children you indoctrinate with system propaganda.

If you choose to continue to post on this forum then you will continue to have responses that disagree with your posts. If you do not like that it is your problem to deal with ... not another members.

You can choose to continue to whinge as you are, you can choose to suck it up and start debating the post, or you can fuck off. It is your choice and has nothing to do with any other member as it is solely (Souly) your choice.

Are you really so fragile that you cannot abide opposing viewpoints? :dunno:

Or is it that opposing viewpoints show your premise to be built on false foundations? :thumbup:

Why do you think you are your body?

Can you show this to be true?

After the cells of the body are replaced, are you the old dead cells or the new living ones?

If the old dead cells are not you now, how could they be you before?

If the new living cells are not you, then who is this new physicality?

If the new living cells are you, who is the old physicality of the dead cells?

By all means, show one and all that you are your body. :thumbup:

Otherwise you are simply a repeater of system propaganda ... much like a teacher indoctrinating children.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Oneofmany

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 25 Dec 2016 02:06 #4

  • Asia Teacher
  • Asia Teacher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 192
  • Likes received: 232
@ All I am

Oh, don’t be like that. You sound so upset. :) I’ve no intention of joining in with your nonsense and/or promoting your scam, but . . .

Listen, I’ll help your scam opportunity out just once, OK and I won’t even charge you a $100 to join a seminar.  Here’s my contribution advice towards your scam.

Roll up folks, learn how to live for free and get AT’s special offer

Distance yourself from the NWO banks by withdrawing all your cash and giving it to me. In return, I’ll teach you how to apply for welfare and get a free LBT card and phone, available while stocks last. How to live life without cash and if you’re in the UK, get free NHS lifetime medical care. Now add that onto your travel without official ID and drive legally without a licence and I reckon you’ve got enough info there to scam the gullible and increase your own bank account no end.

You’re wasting your time here though, apart from the very few. Where you need to go is Democratic Underground - they’re so stupid there they still think Obama is a God, so plenty of gullible pockets to pick with your slave identification numbers and soul clothing.
Baffle ‘em with BS, links to your spammy free website with offers of paid seminars . . . I give you credit for originality though, at least you’re not a boring 419 scam UN official with $6m to give away. Please don’t disrupt threads with your scam, there’s a good boy; now away with you. :)
Last Edit: 25 Dec 2016 02:22 by Asia Teacher.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 25 Dec 2016 02:22 #5

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zephirop wrote:
Yes but that post didn't end in a fucking song lyric did it? That could be seen as spam on any forum.

The opening of your post was dandy if a bit vague and wishy washy, but there was little need for the En Vogue was there?

I think that's what the OP was complaining about.

G'day Zephiroph.

Lol, I didn't even know the rest of the lyrics until I looked them up. I simply remembered the chorus ...

Free your mind,
And the rest will follow,
Be colour blind,
Don't be so shallow.

... while I was making the post. Having read the whole song I thought it had relevance to the topic and posted them up for those that do not know the song. That way, you don't have to click on the video link if you do not have the bandwidth.

Here is another song about prejudice (no lyrics, gotta play the video :D ), enjoy :thumbup: .....

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 25 Dec 2016 04:46 #6

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Asia Teacher wrote:
@ All I am

Oh, don’t be like that. You sound so upset. :) I’ve no intention of joining in with your nonsense and/or promoting your scam, but . . .

Listen, I’ll help your scam opportunity out just once, OK and I won’t even charge you a $100 to join a seminar.  Here’s my contribution advice towards your scam.

Roll up folks, learn how to live for free and get AT’s special offer

Distance yourself from the NWO banks by withdrawing all your cash and giving it to me. In return, I’ll teach you how to apply for welfare and get a free LBT card and phone, available while stocks last. How to live life without cash and if you’re in the UK, get free NHS lifetime medical care. Now add that onto your travel without official ID and drive legally without a licence and I reckon you’ve got enough info there to scam the gullible and increase your own bank account no end.

You’re wasting your time here though, apart from the very few. Where you need to go is Democratic Underground - they’re so stupid there they still think Obama is a God, so plenty of gullible pockets to pick with your slave identification numbers and soul clothing.
Baffle ‘em with BS, links to your spammy free website with offers of paid seminars . . . I give you credit for originality though, at least you’re not a boring 419 scam UN official with $6m to give away. Please don’t disrupt threads with your scam, there’s a good boy; now away with you. :)

G'day Asia Teacher.

Are you playing the ball or the man?

Here are the two posts below that I already made that show you have not responded to any of the points made or questions asked.
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
The 'race agenda' is system propaganda.

To keep you disempowered, propaganda is used to control your behaviour through controlling your beliefs, and stop you from BEING the Soul that you are.

The physicality is the 'clothing' of the Soul. The Soul was never born, only the physicality is born.

This whole issue is used to keep you mentally and physically enslaved in a system of duality, black vs white, good vs evil, etc, etc.

A S.I.N. (Slave Identification Number) is attached to the 'Birth Certificate' to record the D.O.B. (Date Of Bondage). It has absolutely nothing to do with skin colour. Both black and white physicalities are enslaved in the same manner.

The Hierarchy Enslaving You (T.H.E.Y.) is a mental construct. It is a belief in duality, superior vs inferior, left vs right, etc, etc.

Free your mind,
And the rest will follow,
Be colour blind,
Don't be so shallow.
~
~


"Free Your Mind"

Prejudice, wrote a song about it.
Like to hear it? Here it go.

I wear tight clothing, high heeled shoes
It doesn't mean that I'm a prostitute, no no
I like rap music, wear hip hop clothes
That doesn't mean that I'm out sellin' dope no no
Oh my forgive me for having straight hair, no
It doesn't mean there's another blood in my heir yeah yeah
I might date another race or color
It doesn't mean I don't like my strong black brothers.

Why oh why must it be this way
Before you can read me you gotta learn how to see me, I said
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Be color blind, don't be so shallow.
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Be color blind, don't be so shallow

So I'm a sistah
Buy things with cash
That really doesn't mean that all my credit's bad, oooh
So why dispute me and waste my time
Because you really think the price is high for me
I can't look without being watched, and oh
You rang my buy before I made up my mind, OW!
Oh now attitude, why even bother
I can't change your mind, you can't change my color

Why oh why must it be this way?
Before you can read me you gotta learn how to see me, I said
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Be color blind, don't be so shallow…

Why oh why must it be this way?
Before you can read me you gotta learn how to see me, I said
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Be color blind, don't be so shallow... FREE YOUR MIND!

~
~I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Asia Teacher wrote:
^ What a load of bo***cks! Didn’t you understand the first sentence of the op?

G'day Asia Teacher.

What you disingenuously fail to disclose is that YOU joined Truth Zone, a public forum with members that are entitled to post whatever the fuck they choose to post.

This isn't a mutual admiration society, nor the classroom you apparently teach in and members are not the children you indoctrinate with system propaganda.

If you choose to continue to post on this forum then you will continue to have responses that disagree with your posts. If you do not like that it is your problem to deal with ... not another members.

You can choose to continue to whinge as you are, you can choose to suck it up and start debating the post, or you can fuck off. It is your choice and has nothing to do with any other member as it is solely (Souly) your choice.

Are you really so fragile that you cannot abide opposing viewpoints? :dunno:

Or is it that opposing viewpoints show your premise to be built on false foundations? :thumbup:

Why do you think you are your body?

Can you show this to be true?

After the cells of the body are replaced, are you the old dead cells or the new living ones?

If the old dead cells are not you now, how could they be you before?

If the new living cells are not you, then who is this new physicality?

If the new living cells are you, who is the old physicality of the dead cells?

By all means, show one and all that you are your body. :thumbup:

Otherwise you are simply a repeater of system propaganda ... much like a teacher indoctrinating children.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 25 Dec 2016 14:24 #7

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9644
  • Likes received: 8404
I have removwed a number of posts at the request of the OP, mainly because he doesn't want his thread spammed with MTV music vidoes and lyrics.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 25 Dec 2016 15:59 #8

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I have removwed a number of posts at the request of the OP, mainly because he doesn't want his thread spammed with MTV music vidoes and lyrics.

G'day Zorro.

You missed one of those music videos, post #10 .....
~
~Asia Teacher wrote:
In rant format as I’m a bit busy :)

We live in a world of gullibility, where for many the truth is what Google tells them and reality comes from Facebook and Twitter. That’s understandable, as without a manufactured worldview, indoctrination and political correctness, white guilt couldn’t continue to exist. If it were just about American black slavery, that wouldn’t explain the continual reliance on foreign aid in Africa (or welfare in western society) and the violence inherent in black culture. For Muslims, trapped in a barbaric 6th century ideology the excuse of non-assimilation based on culture is more understandable. The answer of historical slavery occurs when we subtract the truth from reality and add belief.

The move towards a ‘Rainbow Nation’ in South Africa (the rape and murder capital of the world), illustrated the failure of equality and colour blindness and the worlds MSM understandably went silent at the results. Just as they’ve now gone silent over Obama and his healing America rhetoric. Both these communists won Nobel Peace Prizes and the gullible crowds cheered.





Will the US Follow South Africa Down the Path of White Decline?
''In the 1960s, so-called apartheid South Africa was still considered such a desirable place to live that 500,000 Britons emigrated there, fleeing socialist Britain.''

The Truth About Nelson Mandela – Communist, Terrorist, Murderer (With Jewish Handlers)
''60 percent of South Africans felt the country was better run under apartheid, with both blacks and whites rating the current government less trustworthy, more corrupt, less able to enforce the law and less able to deliver government services than its white predecessor.''

Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe and from the fantasies of Stevie Wonder
To the reality of trying to socially engineer equality: The hell that Zim has become, the results never vary.

The MSM continues to portray blacks as ‘victims’ of white oppression everywhere, long after slavery and colonialism ended. Yet if we take out race and colour and accept that equality is an abstract, what we are left with is that some succeed and some fail. No government in history has ever succeeded at legislating individual success based on colour. From the fallacy of equality, the truth of welfare numbers to that of crime statistics, the results are not racist, they’re unpalatable facts. In this context, liberals and race baiters of whatever race or colour should accept a proportional share of blame, not white society as a whole. Whites too suffered and still are in Europe; it is not confined to blacks, or the excuses of historical slavery.

Confessions of a Public Defender
''My experience has also taught me that blacks are different by almost any measure to all other people. They cannot reason as well. They cannot communicate as well. They cannot control their impulses as well. They are a threat to all who cross their paths, black and non-black alike.''
Racist, or as the above article writer summarises: ''I do not know the solution to this problem. I do know that it is wrong to deceive the public. Whatever solutions we seek should be based on the truth rather than what we would prefer was the truth.''

Let’s lighten up. Is this racist, or do we squirm with embarrassment because we let it happen, others actively encouraged it and the politicians now try to make excuses for the results?



Leaving a minority shocked and traumatised (Play-Doh and counselling available on request), a happy Christmas from a freezing snow covered ends of the earth location, to all the article writers and majority switched on contributors. :)
~
~
..... by Asia Teacher, funnily enough the one complaining to you to censor the thread. :thumbup:

So are some music videos okay to post on the forum and other music videos not okay to post?

Is that in any guidelines or rules on posting?

Or did you censor the posts based upon your personal bias instead of forum guidelines / rules?

So, censored, not for name calling, not for irrelevant information, censored for posting a music video / song written about prejudice. :ponda:

That is rather ironic eh. Especially with the above post made by Asia Teacher with a music video in the post.

Does this now mean that musicians are to be silenced by you Zorro?

Are the opinions of musicians somehow less because the lyrical content is accompanied by music as opposed to the other videos posted on the thread that offer the opinions of those making their own youtube videos?

By what reasoning do you censor one youtube video expressing an opinion and not another youtube video expressing an opinion?

If people are disinclined to watch the video they simply do not click on it. If they are disinclined to not read the lyrics they can scroll past them. Yet you think that a video presented with lyrical content that relates to the thread topic requires censoring. :roll:

Are both you and Asia Teacher so fragile that you cannot abide opposing views, especially opposing views accompanied by music?

After all, Asia Teacher has posted a music video to support his views, why is no other forum member allowed to do so without being censored?

Are you giving Asia Teacher 'special' treatment because he is so fragile and needs to be wrapped in cotton wool?

Is Asia Teacher the only one that you will be providing 'special' treatment for?

Or is this going to be an ongoing thing for your 'chosen ones'?

You know, the ones that whinge to you for special treatment to censor opposing views in a thread they started.

How about you Zorro?

Are you going to debate the points in the posts that I made?

Answer any of the questions?

Show that you are your body and therefore your skin colour?

Or is censoring the only way that you can relate to opposing views?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 25 Dec 2016 16:52 #9

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
When I click on the rules page I get an access denied message. When I click on guidelines it opens in a new tab and won't load. Can anyone else access either or both pages?

If so, would you please post them on this thread? :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 25 Dec 2016 22:49 #10

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
The guidelines page loaded today. :thumbup:

Here you go Zorro, your chance to show that you censored the posts based on forum guidelines .....

Truth Zone Website General Community Standards Guidelines

truth-zone.net and related services

The truth-zone.net site provides a growing number of opportunities for users who wish to discuss topics or debate more generally, in discussions on our forums. Our services extend beyond the forum in a range of different areas, which are provided for your benefit and the community at large.

Our aim is to ensure this platform is inclusive and safe, and that truth-zone.net is the place on the net where you will always find lively, entertaining and, above all, intelligent discussions as well as good sporting behaviour, in a fair and open environment.

This guide is to be applied too all users of our services system wide. If you take part in the truth-zone.net website and/or forum activities, you must follow this guide while with in our community.

This guide is biased towards forum activity, but is to be applied to other website service where they lack a formal community guide. This guide also overrides any other guide where there is any disagreement the Terms of Service document may then be applied, to this guide in order to seek a resolution.

There are ten guidelines which we expect all participants in the community areas of truth-zone.net to abide by:
(GENERAL)

1. We welcome debate and dissent, but the key to maintaining truth-zone.net as an inviting space is to stick to the passionate discussion of issues. We actively discourage obscenity and mindless abuse. Personal attacks on other users or authors have no place in an intelligent discussion. Similarly, we welcome criticism of the articles/threads published, but will not tolerate persistent misrepresentation of the authors posting on the websites. For the sake of robust debate, we will distinguish between constructive, focused argument and smear tactics.

2. Please respect other people's views and beliefs and consider the impact your contribution/s may have when making your contribution. We understand that people often feel strongly about issues debated on the site, but we will consider removing any content that others might find extremely offensive or threatening. We reserve the right to redirect or curtail conversations which descend into flame-wars based on ingrained partisanship or generalisations. We don't want to stop people discussing topics they are enthusiastic about, but we do ask that users find a way of sharing their views that does not feel divisive, threatening or toxic to others.

3. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, homophobia or other forms of hate-speech, or content that could be interpreted as such. We recognise the difference between criticising a particular government, organisation, community or belief and attacking people on the basis of their race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

4. We appreciate that we have an international audience, but since we publish content in English, the language of conversation on the site should also be English. As such, contributions that cannot be understood by the majority of participants may be removed.

5. We will remove any content that may put us in legal jeopardy, such as potentially libellous or defamatory postings, or material posted in potential breach of copyright. We understand that you may wish to quote from external sources, but please try and refrain from copying and pasting extensively, which not only slows down the discussion, but potentially leads to copyright problems. It's definitely better to post a short quote or synopsis and a link to the original article.

6. We will remove any posts that are obviously commercial or otherwise spam-like. Our aim is that this site should provide a space for people to interact with our content and each other, and we frown on commercial entities passing themselves off as individuals. There are technology features in place, which can help to identify spam in content or delivery form and prevent it from being published on the site, but some may slip through.

7. Think before you press the publish button. Remember that this is a public forum, and your words will be archived on this site and available for anyone to find for a long time - the web has a very long memory.

8. Keep it relevant. The vast majority of conversations on truth-zone.net relate to a specific genres. We know that some conversations can be wide-ranging, but if you post something which is unrelated to the original topic then it may be removed, in order to keep the thread on track. The same applies to queries about moderation - these should not be posted as comments.

9. The platform is ours, but the conversation belongs to everybody. We want this to be a welcoming space for intelligent discussion, and sportsman like behaviour. We expect participants to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential problems and helping each other to keep conversations inviting and free of abusive or disruptive behaviour.

10. And remember ... Text isn't always a great medium for conversation: tone of voice - sarcasm, humour and so on - doesn't always come across when using words on a screen. Be aware that you may be misunderstood, so try to be clear about what you are saying, and expect that people may understand your contribution differently than you intended. To keep the truth-zone.net community areas open to all viewpoints do help by maintaining a reasonable tone, even in unreasonable circumstances!

In short, if you act with maturity and consideration for other users, you should have no problems.
(CONDENSED)

For those pressed for time, the condensed version of these community standards are:

Show and share the intelligence, wisdom and humour we know you possess. Don't be unpleasant!
Take some responsibility for the quality of the community in which you're apart of. Help make it better and it can only get better. Above all have fun!

You are reminded that by registering on truth-zone.net you have also agreed to our terms and conditions. These guidelines may change, so please bookmark this page and check back from time to time.

Our community site management team are empowered to help create and maintain a healthy and positive environment. Above all, we reserve the right to take steps or implement measures which we hope will benefit the whole of the truth-zone.net community and participants.

Moderating decisions aren't open to debate in all sections of the forums. They are at the discretion of the management team. Should you disagree with a moderator or admins decision you may use the Community Chest forum to raise your objections. There are also more specific options, that allow you to direct your complaint and help us react as quickly as we can to resolve any problems, such as our websites Private Messaging service.

There is a Community FAQ section which we hope will help answer questions you have about interaction functionality and moderation process. The forum also has its own help system to offer assistance. If all else fails you can contact the support team for guidance.
INTERACTIONS WITH USERS AND COMMUNITY ACTIVITY

In addition to the above, there are seven main ways the community management team interacts with people participating in conversations within the truth-zone.net .

1. While our truth-zone.net volunteers try to keep an eye on all community activity, we also rely on our users to report abusive, offensive or otherwise inappropriate comments when they spot them, by using our Private Messaging system or the forum "report post" feature in the thread. Since most comments are post-moderated, you may see a problematic contribution before a moderator has, and it is worth using one of the reporting methods to resolve issues quickly. We urge our communities to use these features to allow us to make the service better for everyone. When we all take responsibility for maintaining an appropriate and welcoming environment, the debates themselves are improved and are more constructive for all those involved.

2. We will, when necessary, remove postings or comments from our system, forums, articles, and blog posts. If a contribution to truth-zone.net is perceived as breaching the community guidelines set out above, then it will be removed by the community team. We hope this doesn't seem heavy-handed, and we don't really like doing it, we believe it's the best way to keep the experience within the community areas of the site right for the majority of users and visitors. (We are sometimes asked why we don't leave attacks or offensive comments in place so those reading can identify 'trolling' for themselves. That would effectively leave the site unmoderated and the community standards unenforced, which we don't think would be good for the conversation.)

3. Even if only part of a comment or posting is perceived as breaching the community guidelines, the whole thing may be removed. We will not edit user posts to change the meaning, spelling, or anything else intended by the user.

4. Sometimes, when a comment or post is removed, it is necessary to delete subsequent messages which refer to explicitly or quote from the original (removed) comment, in order to preserve some notion of conversational thread. This may also happen because a later comment quotes directly the problematic bits of the original comment, which just perpetuates the problem. In such cases not every deletion will be marked individually, as this then clutters the comments. Instead, the marker in the original comment will indicate what has been done.

5. When a comment or forum topic gets extremely long, a moderator may leave a warning in the thread and suggest that the conversation be restarted elsewhere where possible. This is because long threads slow the system down for everyone. We may also do this when conversations stray wildly off-track. Shortly after the posted warning, the thread may be closed and/or deleted. Long discussions or messages will be removed at the editor's discretion. In some situations the thread may be split, to help keep the flow of conversation relevant and on topic in both sections of the split threads.

6. Participants who seriously, persistently or wilfully ignore the community standards guidelines or terms and conditions will have their posting privileges for all truth-zone.net community areas withdrawn. This is not an action that we take lightly, or arbitrarily. However, we are aiming to create and maintain an on line experience consistent with our members values, and we reserve the right to make decisions which we feel support that. Prior to any such suspension, the participant will be warned, and given a chance to modify their behaviour. Please be aware that moderators may contact you by email in relation to your participation, especially where an issue comes up in relation to these community standards.

7. Moderation is more than just dealing with problems. Sometimes we'll join a comment thread or forum topic to help focus (or refocus) the discussion, or just to get people talking.

In short, our aim is never to curtail conversation, but to create and maintain a pleasant and welcoming environment for everyone. We also want to encourage people from all walks of life in an attempt to create a first class community of fair and honest discussion and/or debate.

If you don't think you can meet our standards please don't try and drag our community down to your level. After all there are plenty of other places to visit where you may find you fit in better.

If you have suggestions or questions about any aspect of community participation on truth-zone.net , you can write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

For queries about your user account, please use the Private Message system to contact a moderator or administrator.

You may also like to view our:

Terms of Service | Community Guide Lines | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy
Contributor
system
Author: system
About Contributor
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 26 Dec 2016 00:41 #11

  • Asia Teacher
  • Asia Teacher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 192
  • Likes received: 232
Specifically:

Moderating decisions aren't open to debate in all sections of the forums. They are at the discretion of the management team.’
If you don't think you can meet our standards please don't try and drag our community down to your level.

Have a nice day. :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 26 Dec 2016 02:23 #12

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Asia Teacher wrote:
Specifically:

Moderating decisions aren't open to debate in all sections of the forums. They are at the discretion of the management team.’
If you don't think you can meet our standards please don't try and drag our community down to your level.

Have a nice day. :)

G'day Asia Teacher.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You forgot to mention the fact that there are no guidelines against posting music videos that have lyrical content relating to the topic. In fact, nothing about posting music video at all. Go figure.

Is there a reason that you responded on a thread of posts that you wanted censored from your thread?

At best, it appears hypocritical.

All you have done by responding here is show that you wanted opposing views censored from the thread because you are unable to validate the premise/foundation of your view and which is what the censored posts show.

Thank you for the straw man argument. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Gaia

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 26 Dec 2016 03:29 #13

  • Asia Teacher
  • Asia Teacher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 192
  • Likes received: 232
Yes, my fault I responded. It won't happen again.

Re: Your comment’ - members that are entitled to post whatever the fuck they choose to post.’ Don’t look at it as censorship, but as a thread disruption learning curve, or in plain English; No, naughty, stop it! :nono:

I'm a bit too old to be baited :larf:
My suggestion stands. No one is stopping you having your say. Create a thread called ‘I AM Thoughts’ and fill it with gibberish beliefs to your hearts content. I promise not to comment in it, as I suspect neither will the majority and is that why you disrupt the threads of others?

Forums need moderation, because when they start to attract those with special needs, mental health problems and drug users, the decline will not be far away.

Have a nice day :) End of conversation. 
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 03:30 by Asia Teacher.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 26 Dec 2016 04:55 #14

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
G'day Asia Teacher.
Asia Teacher wrote:
Yes, my fault I responded. It won't happen again.

And yet when you state "It won't happen again", directly after you again respond. And again nothing to do with the points raised and questions asked in this thread of posts you whinged to have censored. Your word has no meaning as your actions have clearly shown. :thumbup:

Not one response 'playing the ball' and every response 'playing the man'. The proof of this is posted on the forum for all to read. :thumbup:
Asia Teacher wrote:
Re: Your comment’ - members that are entitled to post whatever the fuck they choose to post.’ Don’t look at it as censorship, but as a thread disruption learning curve, or in plain English; No, naughty, stop it! :nono:

I'm a bit too old to be baited :larf:
My suggestion stands. No one is stopping you having your say. Create a thread called ‘I AM Thoughts’ and fill it with gibberish beliefs to your hearts content. I promise not to comment in it, as I suspect neither will the majority and is that why you disrupt the threads of others?

Forums need moderation, because when they start to attract those with special needs, mental health problems and drug users, the decline will not be far away.

Have a nice day :) End of conversation. 

It isn't a conversation when you request to have posts censored ... it is preaching.

Interesting newspeak / PC terminology you used there. Does that work well for you in real life?

You know, in personal relationships, where you would use such terminology to attempt to control how the other thinks. I ask because thus far it has been a total failure for you on this forum.

And ... you are still unable to show that you are your body and therefore your skin colour.

Q.
Why hasn't Asia Teacher shown that you are your body and therefore your skin colour?

A.
1. He cannot.
2. He is saving the answer to reveal at Christmas ... oh, wait, ahhhhh.
3. His handler hasn't given him the response yet.
4. It is a secret that his masonic brothers wouldn't approve of divulging.
5. His dog ate it.

The only stupid question is the one you never ask. Questions lead to Answers, and the avoidance of answering provides everyone with the simple choice, no matter how tempting the others may be, of recognising Answer 1. as fact.

You have not because you cannot.

All of your fragile histrionics and hand waving cannot disappear that simple fact, you cannot. Every post you have made has shown that fact, you cannot.

Thank you for continuing to expose what you cannot do. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 27 Dec 2016 16:37 #15

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I have removwed a number of posts at the request of the OP, mainly because he doesn't want his thread spammed with MTV music vidoes and lyrics.

See post #8 of this thread. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 27 Dec 2016 19:05 #16

  • Guessed
  • Guessed's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 187
  • Likes received: 133
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 01 Jan 2017 08:10 #17

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Why were all these posts vented?

Simply because they weren't backslapping posts for the OP and contrary to zorro's worldview.

Here it is explained further--

truth-zone.net/forum/novum/68624-ok-heres-the-deal.html?start=700#245897

And this is one of many examples given as feedback on the concerns of members in the above linked thread.

Right after that post was a frigging hello post to Frog. :iitm:

But all this was covered in The Mask Of Madness and Epic Meltdown threads which pointed out what has been going on here on TZ for quite some time.

When the flippant replies would be spewed out by zorro,and then heckling following it with fellow gangbangers,a thread would die out and on and on it goes.

So it was documented so the owners could see that the concerns were not personality clashes or crying,but legitimate concerns with proof to back it up before any keyboard glitches from the "mod material" so trusted and beloved by Eddie.

Memory-holed of course.And viewed as being counterproductive,but the same as what the censored member here is conveying and documenting currently in the ok,here's the deal thread.[note: which also puts to rest the issue of post or thread deletion,and that not everything is simply moved to the vent area]

Is this poster bitter or out to get zorro?

No....he is showing anyone reading the posts how his questions are either ignored or being answered in an infantile manner by the "mod material" guy zorro.

And this is what has happened with any Third Recih NS dissenters when they post in the main forum,What's worse is that if the threads get rolling,then the spammers like flare and orange jump in and flood it with photoshop images,and the frau with Hasbara accusations.Zorro does that less now as a mod,but allows the games to go on.

Saying that Novum will overturn poor decisions is evading the issue being discussed in the ok thread like it has been in other threads the past year.Or spinning off on tangents and saying the person bringing up the concerns is not an angel and has made mistakes is another evasion of the real issues.
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 08:18 by zax.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

(Excerpts) The White Guilt Fallacy 01 Jan 2017 12:15 #18

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
G'day Zax.

Allowing someone freedom of speech is also giving them enough rope to hang themselves or use as a guiderope. It is the difference between between being insecure and secure within oneself. An insecure individual will eventually hang themselves, while the secure individual will prosper with others.

It comes down to self responsibility for the choices made, owning our self expression.

In regards to the premise of The White Guilt Fallacy, the claim is;

A = 'I am my body'
B = Because A is true 'I am my skin colour'
C = Because A & B are true 'I am being guilt tripped'

Yet when Asia Teacher is challenged to show that you are your body, the premise of the claim, he replies with abuse and reports the posts to be censored from the thread.

It is a perfect example of his intent here on the forum, which I highlighted, on the thread that you linked to in your post, with posts Asia Teacher made throughout the thread. The fact that he made ultimatums to change the forum to suit his bias or he would leave is telling.

That Zorro acted as a 'knight in shining armour' for him is also telling. To abuse a position of authority for personal reasons is plain and simply dishonourable.

Anyway, enough stated for the moment. The ball is in Zorro's court now. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.