Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Point 3

Point 3 28 Dec 2018 15:45 #141

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
"Progressives" have no morals, no principles, no honor, and no soul
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 15:46 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 28 Dec 2018 15:54 #142

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17862
  • Likes received: 1854
Zorro wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
The progressive Left doesnt exist you muppet. You've got it confused with a misuse of employment law.

You're the asshole here, always have been, always will be....its not someone's house its an open forum you bent cretin of a twat.
Are the Admins really going to accept this kind of abuse? :dunno:

It's his thread, let the twit hang himself with enough rope. i'd rather other members see the twat for what he really is. So no, I won't be moderating his comments in this thread. I just won't allow him hijack somebody else's thread with the same
At least it's out of the way, in vent, where it belongs, and not in the main forums.

" He's not the admin hes a bent mod protecting a far rigjt horseshit agenga.

Just a few posts back you made the outlandish claim that the ''Progressive left''.. or more to the point, any of the agendas thereof, does not exist.

But by the same argument, the far right does exist. So according to you, extremism only comes from one side, and one side only.

It's amazing how you ''progressive'' creeps and weirdos can contradict and undermine yourselves so easily, and all in a matter of a few short posts..


to boot. :chuckle: .

You really are a retard. What you call progressive has existed since ancient times...irs not a new concept that you5vr identified recently. Of course the far Right exists....you and Flare are yelling from it on a regular basis.

Modern progressiveness is a misuse of employment law, its not neo-communism you arse wipe. There arent any Progredsive Left politics, theyre just misusimg employment law to control people outside of their jobs. Its not Left thing per se you numbskull.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 15:57 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 28 Dec 2018 15:56 #143

They certainly have no values or morals. If they did, they wouldn't lie and not give it a second thought in the way they all do, without any sense of wrongdoing. Yet, they somehow feel they have a right to thought police others, and govern what is and isn't acceptable discourse.

Indeed, that's why they are forced into lying and engaging in underhanded tactics in the first place. Because these people and their ideas are not good, and any open discourse that falls outside the bounds of their collective one-size-fits-all straight jacket, is very much seen as a threat to their own Utopian wet dream. It's a collective punishment which these Neo-Marxist ass clowns and weirdos try and impose on others. Which they also try and deny any existence of.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 15:59 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 28 Dec 2018 15:59 #144

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17862
  • Likes received: 1854
You're simply replacing your lack of facts with neo nazi rhetoric .

What a shameful abusive 'moderator' you are.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2018 16:00 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 28 Dec 2018 16:04 #145

Ah, so Neo-Nazis, and far right extremists etc etc, all exist in your World, while anything which could be classed as Neo-Marxist, ''progressive'', or far left, doesn't exist.

Ya, O.K then. :chuckle: And you wonder why others here view you as a disingenuous establishment tool. Gee, I wonder why that is? :joker:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Point 3 28 Dec 2018 16:12 #146

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1668
Frothy, since when are "new" and "progressive" synonyms?

Of course the progressive left exist. They are the pupils of the Frankfurt school, the cultural marixts, those who try psychological tactics to silence or shame people into speaking out.

The far right does that using physical violence, the progressive left using psychological violence.

Both because they lack principles grounded in reason and logic. It is all enemy seeking psycho warfare.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 28 Dec 2018 16:38 #147

Gaia wrote:
Frothy, since when are "new" and "progressive" synonyms?

Of course the progressive left exist. They are the pupils of the Frankfurt school, the cultural marixts, those who try psychological tactics to silence or shame people into speaking out.

The far right does that using physical violence, the progressive left using psychological violence.

Both because they lack principles grounded in reason and logic. It is all enemy seeking psycho warfare.

I think you're right about the first bit, but I disagree in part with the second bit. Though the ''progressive left'' does indeed use psychological warfare, it also has no issues whatsoever using physical violence. Antifa is just one example of the far left readily using physical violence and intimidation. .
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 28 Dec 2018 17:29 #148

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1668
Zorro wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy, since when are "new" and "progressive" synonyms?

Of course the progressive left exist. They are the pupils of the Frankfurt school, the cultural marixts, those who try psychological tactics to silence or shame people into speaking out.

The far right does that using physical violence, the progressive left using psychological violence.

Both because they lack principles grounded in reason and logic. It is all enemy seeking psycho warfare.

I think you're right about the first bit, but I disagree in part with the second bit. Though the ''progressive left'' does indeed use psychological warfare, it also has no issues whatsoever using physical violence. Antifa is just one example of the far left readily using physical violence and intimidation. .

But Antifa is not the progressive left, they are the far left, just like their counterpart the radical neoNazis, the EDL boys.

The progressive left you find among the Democrats in the US, LibDems and Labour in the UK and PvdA, GroenLinks and partly D66 in the Netherlands.

Their weapon is mainly shaming tactics to perpetraite their cultural marxism, "moral" relativism and oikophobia.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 28 Dec 2018 17:45 #149

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7674
  • Likes received: 1668
The cultural marxism and oikophobia do not need more elaboration, that has been covered widely here on TZ.

The "moral" relativism of the "progressive" left is particularly visible in the 1970s and early 80s, when prominent members of the PvdA (=Labour) and PSP (Pacifistic Socialist -yes, an oxymoron- Party, PSP, one of the predecessors of GroenLinks -GreenLeft-) were openly advocating to legalize pedophilia:
Edward Brongersma (PvdA)
He was primarily known as a defender of the rights of paedophiles and an advocate of more lax legislation on public morality.
"De kindervriend"
Overal in de westerse wereld ontstonden in de 1970s pedofielengroeperingen. In de Verenigde Staten werd de North-American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) opgericht en in Engeland British Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE). In Nederland hield de Nederlandse Vereniging voor Seksuele Hervorming (NVSH) verschillende conferenties over het thema pedofilie en richtte Werkgroepen Pedofilie op. Zij voerde acties tegen veroordelingen van pedofielen en probeerde aandacht te krijgen voor de pedofiele zaak. In 1980 telde Nederland circa 15 werkgroepen in verschillende steden.
Andrée van Es (ex-PSP, now GroenLinks)
Het valt toe te juichen dat Van Es tot dit inzicht is geraakt en ook is het moedig dat ze daar openlijk over spreekt. Tegelijkertijd is het jammer dat ze alleen terugkomt op de ‘verkeerde’ en ‘bizarre’ standpunten die de PSP destijds aanhing over werk en participatie. Want op een aantal andere terreinen waren de opinies van de PSP nog veel gekker. Om een paar voorbeelden te noemen, allemaal afkomstig uit het PSP- verkiezingsprogramma 1981-1985 (pdf):

– de partij van Andrée van Es wilde een belastingtarief van honderd procent op inkomens boven de 100.000 gulden (pag. 15);
– de partij van Andrée van Es wilde afschaffing van het eigen woningbezit (pag. 20);
– de partij van Andrée van Es wilde de strafbaarstelling van pedofilie afschaffen (pag. 39).

- 100% taxation on salaries above 100,000 guilders (=45,000 euros)
- ban on ownership of houses
- legalization of pedophilia

:iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 00:01 #150

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18909
  • Likes received: 8917
Rocco wrote:
Admin be up soon. Bye bye Frothy. Been nice knowing you. And don't let the door hit ya :cool:

Look ive got no intentions of banning him...not at the moment anyway. :chuckle:

But on his complaints about moderation, well, theres a plethora of platforms out there that are biased towards the left, and on many of those, most really, anyone on the right is deplatformed, yet leftists come here and want to entirely take over this place also and turn it left leaning.

What leftists moan about being biased (or nazi) is often just others putting up a counter argument or different opinion.

I say left because a lot of Frothys positions align with the left.

Just about the only place he seems to be non mainstream ie contrarian is on 9/11... the rest pretty much aligns with what the NWO wants , thats the way i see it anyway.

This entire thread by him is another moanfest, he constantly rubs people the wrong way online, gets booted, comes back to just about the only site that wont rid of him permanently, here, just to nit pick and moan some more about how its not free speech here. :lmao:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 03:17 #151

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
He should be quarantined to his own sub forum were he can exercise his free speech without interfering with other posters free speech. Because that's what he's doing
He and his retarded sidekick are shouting everyone down who's not in their little progressive death cult
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 07:59 #152

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17862
  • Likes received: 1854
Gaia wrote:
Frothy, since when are "new" and "progressive" synonyms?

Of course the progressive left exist. They are the pupils of the Frankfurt school, the cultural marixts, those who try psychological tactics to silence or shame people into speaking out.

The far right does that using physical violence, the progressive left using psychological violence.

Both because they lack principles grounded in reason and logic. It is all enemy seeking psycho warfare.

I don't think Progressive is new, as I already posted the Vikings and Romans had progressive attributes. The Vikings were big on women's rights they had female warriors etc, the Romans had trade unions ..for workers rights, it's not a new thing at all.

Zorro & Rocco :chuckle: think it's neo-Communism, but that's horseshit. Yes there are people and small groups who are specifically Progressive but they aren't a coherent political force. It's nothing to be concerned about.

I'm getting tired of repeating this fact, what's occurred is that employment law in most if not all Western nations is there to protect workers from discrimination, so that is Marxian and Left but I don't think in that setting it's a bad thing specifically unless people take it too far.

The problem is that this employment law which should be a civil matter has been placed into peoples lives as criminal law and now applies when their not at work but in general in society, it's not progression it's transition.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 08:28 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 08:12 #153

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17862
  • Likes received: 1854
novum wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Admin be up soon. Bye bye Frothy. Been nice knowing you. And don't let the door hit ya :cool:

Look ive got no intentions of banning him...not at the moment anyway. :chuckle:

But on his complaints about moderation, well, theres a plethora of platforms out there that are biased towards the left, and on many of those, most really, anyone on the right is deplatformed, yet leftists come here and want to entirely take over this place also and turn it left leaning.

What leftists moan about being biased (or nazi) is often just others putting up a counter argument or different opinion.

I say left because a lot of Frothys positions align with the left.

Just about the only place he seems to be non mainstream ie contrarian is on 9/11... the rest pretty much aligns with what the NWO wants , thats the way i see it anyway.

This entire thread by him is another moanfest, he constantly rubs people the wrong way online, gets booted, comes back to just about the only site that wont rid of him permanently, here, just to nit pick and moan some more about how its not free speech here. :lmao:

it says it's an all inclusive forum here but Zorro is bent towards the far Right and 'moderates' in that manner.

I'm not Left, I don't even like Lefties, but I'm having a go at explaining what it actually is and isn't to some of the retards here who don't seem to know, the msm is not Left.

As for my view except for 9/11 well you've obviously not read my posts about hidden history or biocentrism, in fact my views are less mainstream that most of the posters here who repeat shit from the Mail Online, or some CIA neonazi webpage, or yell about how great the US president is.

I'm not in the Left Right paradigm, i just seem Left here because I challenge the far Right brain dead idiots who can't see beyond. All this stuff about Progressive civilisation = neo-Communism is simply Right wing horseshit.

Civilisation in The West is progressive it's why we're not living in the stone age, and Communism hasn't ever been applied in reality.

I post on other forums too but do enjoy nazi whispering here. it's a shame that you don't really have a fair concept of moderation though, you can do better than that Zorro idiot surely :dunno:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 08:25 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 08:33 #154

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17862
  • Likes received: 1854
exilium wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
The progressive Left doesnt exist you muppet. You've got it confused with a misuse of employment law.

You're the asshole here, always have been, always will be....its not someone's house its an open forum you bent cretin of a twat.
Are the Admins really going to accept this kind of abuse? :dunno:

It's his thread, let the twit hang himself with enough rope. i'd rather other members see the twat for what he really is. So no, I won't be moderating his comments in this thread. I just won't allow him hijack somebody else's thread with the same
At least it's out of the way, in vent, where it belongs, and not in the main forums.

" He's not the admin hes a bent mod protecting a far rigjt horseshit agenga.

Just a few posts back you made the outlandish claim that the ''Progressive left''.. or more to the point, any of the agendas thereof, does not exist.

But by the same argument, the far right does exist. So according to you, extremism only comes from one side, and one side only.

It's amazing how you ''progressive'' creeps and weirdos can contradict and undermine yourselves so easily, and all in a matter of a few short posts..


to boot. :chuckle: .

You really are a retard. What you call progressive has existed since ancient times...irs not a new concept that you5vr identified recently. Of course the far Right exists....you and Flare are yelling from it on a regular basis.

Modern progressiveness is a misuse of employment law, its not neo-communism you arse wipe. There arent any Progredsive Left politics, theyre just misusimg employment law to control people outside of their jobs. Its not Left thing per se you numbskull.

Are those progressives controlling you .

Well I have to go to court for calling someone a poofter.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 09:58 #155

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy, since when are "new" and "progressive" synonyms?

Of course the progressive left exist. They are the pupils of the Frankfurt school, the cultural marixts, those who try psychological tactics to silence or shame people into speaking out.

The far right does that using physical violence, the progressive left using psychological violence.

Both because they lack principles grounded in reason and logic. It is all enemy seeking psycho warfare.

I don't think Progressive is new, as I already posted the Vikings and Romans had progressive attributes. The Vikings were big on women's rights they had female warriors etc, the Romans had trade unions ..for workers rights, it's not a new thing at all.

Zorro & Rocco :chuckle: think it's neo-Communism, but that's horseshit. Yes there are people and small groups who are specifically Progressive but they aren't a coherent political force. It's nothing to be concerned about.

I'm getting tired of repeating this fact, what's occurred is that employment law in most if not all Western nations is there to protect workers from discrimination, so that is Marxian and Left but I don't think in that setting it's a bad thing specifically unless people take it too far.

The problem is that this employment law which should be a civil matter has been placed into peoples lives as criminal law and now applies when their not at work but in general in society, it's not progression it's transition.
I don't care how old it is. When Progressiveness goes unchecked by Social Conservatism total moral decay will be the result. As we are witnessing in Western society right now
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 10:09 #156

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17862
  • Likes received: 1854
Rocco
With that said, I will gladly stay out of his threads :)

Yet on he trolls..

:wissl:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 10:14 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 10:10 #157

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
Frothy wrote:
Rocco
With that said, I will gladly stay out of his threads :)

Yet on he trolls...

:wissl:
I was in this thread already :dunno: :thumbup: :P :cool: :D
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 10:11 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 10:14 #158

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17862
  • Likes received: 1854
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco
With that said, I will gladly stay out of his threads :)

Yet on he trolls...

:wissl:
I was in this thread already :dunno: :thumbup: :P :cool: :D

You mean you never left since yesterday you sad twat?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 10:16 #159

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17862
  • Likes received: 1854
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy, since when are "new" and "progressive" synonyms?

Of course the progressive left exist. They are the pupils of the Frankfurt school, the cultural marixts, those who try psychological tactics to silence or shame people into speaking out.

The far right does that using physical violence, the progressive left using psychological violence.

Both because they lack principles grounded in reason and logic. It is all enemy seeking psycho warfare.

I don't think Progressive is new, as I already posted the Vikings and Romans had progressive attributes. The Vikings were big on women's rights they had female warriors etc, the Romans had trade unions ..for workers rights, it's not a new thing at all.

Zorro & Rocco :chuckle: think it's neo-Communism, but that's horseshit. Yes there are people and small groups who are specifically Progressive but they aren't a coherent political force. It's nothing to be concerned about.

I'm getting tired of repeating this fact, what's occurred is that employment law in most if not all Western nations is there to protect workers from discrimination, so that is Marxian and Left but I don't think in that setting it's a bad thing specifically unless people take it too far.

The problem is that this employment law which should be a civil matter has been placed into peoples lives as criminal law and now applies when their not at work but in general in society, it's not progression it's transition.
I don't care how old it is. When Progressiveness goes unchecked by Social Conservatism total moral decay will be the result. As we are witnessing in Western society right now
Well yeah sure it needs to be confronted but so does a lot of other things. But it's simply not the force that you have made it out to be...

A lot of the things that you brought up you expect the State to intervene with, but then you say that you don't like State intervention, you can't have it both ways son.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 12:39 #160

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy, since when are "new" and "progressive" synonyms?

Of course the progressive left exist. They are the pupils of the Frankfurt school, the cultural marixts, those who try psychological tactics to silence or shame people into speaking out.

The far right does that using physical violence, the progressive left using psychological violence.

Both because they lack principles grounded in reason and logic. It is all enemy seeking psycho warfare.

I don't think Progressive is new, as I already posted the Vikings and Romans had progressive attributes. The Vikings were big on women's rights they had female warriors etc, the Romans had trade unions ..for workers rights, it's not a new thing at all.

Zorro & Rocco :chuckle: think it's neo-Communism, but that's horseshit. Yes there are people and small groups who are specifically Progressive but they aren't a coherent political force. It's nothing to be concerned about.

I'm getting tired of repeating this fact, what's occurred is that employment law in most if not all Western nations is there to protect workers from discrimination, so that is Marxian and Left but I don't think in that setting it's a bad thing specifically unless people take it too far.

The problem is that this employment law which should be a civil matter has been placed into peoples lives as criminal law and now applies when their not at work but in general in society, it's not progression it's transition.
I don't care how old it is. When Progressiveness goes unchecked by Social Conservatism total moral decay will be the result. As we are witnessing in Western society right now
Well yeah sure it needs to be confronted but so does a lot of other things. But it's simply not the force that you have made it out to be...

A lot of the things that you brought up you expect the State to intervene with, but then you say that you don't like State intervention, you can't have it both ways son.
Obviously you believe people can not get anything done without the State. That makes you the Statist not me
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.