Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Point 3

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 10:09 #161

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco
With that said, I will gladly stay out of his threads :)

Yet on he trolls..

:wissl:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 10:14 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 10:10 #162

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco

Yet on he trolls...

I was in this thread already :dunno: :thumbup: :P :cool: :D
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 10:11 by Rocco.

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 10:14 #163

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco

Yet on he trolls...

I was in this thread already :dunno: :thumbup: :P :cool: :D

You mean you never left since yesterday you sad twat?
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 10:16 #164

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy, since when are "new" and "progressive" synonyms?

Of course the progressive left exist. They are the pupils of the Frankfurt school, the cultural marixts, those who try psychological tactics to silence or shame people into speaking out.

The far right does that using physical violence, the progressive left using psychological violence.

Both because they lack principles grounded in reason and logic. It is all enemy seeking psycho warfare.

I don't think Progressive is new, as I already posted the Vikings and Romans had progressive attributes. The Vikings were big on women's rights they had female warriors etc, the Romans had trade unions ..for workers rights, it's not a new thing at all.

Zorro & Rocco :chuckle: think it's neo-Communism, but that's horseshit. Yes there are people and small groups who are specifically Progressive but they aren't a coherent political force. It's nothing to be concerned about.

I'm getting tired of repeating this fact, what's occurred is that employment law in most if not all Western nations is there to protect workers from discrimination, so that is Marxian and Left but I don't think in that setting it's a bad thing specifically unless people take it too far.

The problem is that this employment law which should be a civil matter has been placed into peoples lives as criminal law and now applies when their not at work but in general in society, it's not progression it's transition.
I don't care how old it is. When Progressiveness goes unchecked by Social Conservatism total moral decay will be the result. As we are witnessing in Western society right now
Well yeah sure it needs to be confronted but so does a lot of other things. But it's simply not the force that you have made it out to be...

A lot of the things that you brought up you expect the State to intervene with, but then you say that you don't like State intervention, you can't have it both ways son.

Point 3 29 Dec 2018 12:39 #165

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy, since when are "new" and "progressive" synonyms?

Of course the progressive left exist. They are the pupils of the Frankfurt school, the cultural marixts, those who try psychological tactics to silence or shame people into speaking out.

The far right does that using physical violence, the progressive left using psychological violence.

Both because they lack principles grounded in reason and logic. It is all enemy seeking psycho warfare.

I don't think Progressive is new, as I already posted the Vikings and Romans had progressive attributes. The Vikings were big on women's rights they had female warriors etc, the Romans had trade unions ..for workers rights, it's not a new thing at all.

Zorro & Rocco :chuckle: think it's neo-Communism, but that's horseshit. Yes there are people and small groups who are specifically Progressive but they aren't a coherent political force. It's nothing to be concerned about.

I'm getting tired of repeating this fact, what's occurred is that employment law in most if not all Western nations is there to protect workers from discrimination, so that is Marxian and Left but I don't think in that setting it's a bad thing specifically unless people take it too far.

The problem is that this employment law which should be a civil matter has been placed into peoples lives as criminal law and now applies when their not at work but in general in society, it's not progression it's transition.
I don't care how old it is. When Progressiveness goes unchecked by Social Conservatism total moral decay will be the result. As we are witnessing in Western society right now
Well yeah sure it needs to be confronted but so does a lot of other things. But it's simply not the force that you have made it out to be...

A lot of the things that you brought up you expect the State to intervene with, but then you say that you don't like State intervention, you can't have it both ways son.
Obviously you believe people can not get anything done without the State. That makes you the Statist not me
You can't fix stupid

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 18:48 #166

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
My comments are now aimed at novum, if he's happy to have these crimes occurring hidden, evidence tampered with and later laughed off on his forum then it's time for me to leave it.

Please don't leave. We are still waiting for your Treblinka BBQ experiment, where you will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that 870,000 people within 15 months got charred to death without any additional fuel needed!
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 18:50 #167

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco is undercover brother 008 licence to troll..this is how they do things on here.

Rocco is gutted coz he cant get Frothy banned like he keeps claiming is going to happen when Novum wakes up! So he starts making physical threats to drive Frothy over the edge.

Frothy hasent done fuck all wrong since his ban was lifted from what I see. :dunno:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Point 4 30 Dec 2018 02:07 #168

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
My comments are now aimed at novum, if he's happy to have these crimes occurring hidden, evidence tampered with and later laughed off on his forum then it's time for me to leave it.
You can't fix stupid

Point 4 30 Dec 2018 02:11 #169

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Three ladyboys at once, you're having fun today!
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Point 4 30 Dec 2018 02:43 #170

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Three ladyboys at once, you're having fun today!
You know it's gonna be a great day when you wake up to a Pussy Bonanza like this
You can't fix stupid

Point 3 30 Dec 2018 11:31 #171

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare