Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Stupid white men are our misfortune!"

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 22 Apr 2017 12:04 #101

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
G'day Censor/Book Burner.

"Abrahamic Religious Followers Are Our Misfortune" would have been more accurate. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 22 Apr 2017 14:07 #102

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
:wissl:
Dr Knowitall & Prof Schlomo Freud now joined by G_D aka IAAIA (=Hebrew trans) himself



Mr. Anglin, tear down those memes!





I found this and other horrific memes on the Daily Stormer thread (bbs.dailystormer.com/t/islamic-sharia-is-an-appropriation-of-white-culture-white-sharia-is-the-original-sharia-law/99670/748) about how the word “Sharia” comes (it does) from an old Indo-European word, and how we supposedly need a kind of white “sharia” to deal with man-hating, anti-marriage feminists.






Read more: johndenugent.com/english/mr-anglin-tear-down-those-memes/



Thanks, John de Nugent, for rendering the final proof for me!

The ugly frog boy is 100% a genitally mutilated con artist.

Only the most ignorant and naive among white men fall for his typical division stunts.

It's not even himself, who produces this filth, there's an armada of chosen ghostwriters and cartoonist involved.

Jmho.


Further reference:

The Daily Stormer :right: truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/69121-the-daily-stormer.html#255924

What is the ALT RIGHT? :right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right-neue-rechte-nieuw-rechts-new-right-nouvelle-droite.html

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 14:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 12 Jul 2017 23:28 #103

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3187
  • Likes received: 1615
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!"

Sounds like the excuse mega looser, Hillary Clinton would use for losing the US presidential election? .

BTW, Phizbag, you remind me of Hillary Clinton?
:yup:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 12 Jul 2017 23:30 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 13 Jul 2017 00:05 #104

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
I have to disagree with you Pfizipfei, the problem is not 'Stupid white men,'

Men have bollox, testosterone drives their emotions.
These unemotional eunuchs have no ability to rage.


They are not men.

The best they can do it seems is blame women for their impotence.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 13 Jul 2017 00:12 #105

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3187
  • Likes received: 1615
Guest1041 wrote:
What the fuck are you on about now?

Fuckn 'ell, Pfftt, you mad old bitch.

You get more deranged by the hour.

Take some time out. Take a nice hot bath, wash your hair, have a shave....relax and enjoy yourself, because I'm pretty sure, mad as you are, you're not enjoying this.

I disagree Guest1041, I think she does enjoy it? She loves attention, any kind of attention. She also loves abuse? Possibly even to the point of sexual gratification?

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 13 Jul 2017 00:25 #106

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
^Example,
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 13 Jul 2017 02:09 #107

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3187
  • Likes received: 1615
^OP!
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2017 02:26 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 13 Jul 2017 02:30 #108

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Tell an addict they should look at what they are doing to themselves, and so often they reply you have no right to point it out how provocative you are.
So entirely predictable.
edit
Though some quickly retract their words, the truth can be seen all the same.
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2017 02:33 by jonb.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 13 Jul 2017 05:16 #109

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3187
  • Likes received: 1615
jonb wrote:
Tell an addict they should look at what they are doing to themselves, and so often they reply you have no right to point it out how provocative you are.
So entirely predictable.
edit
Though some quickly retract their words, the truth can be seen all the same.

Sometimes I wonder if you put any effort at all into being understood?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 13 Jul 2017 05:27 #110

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3187
  • Likes received: 1615
So, what problem do you have with the white race?

You're pandering, thanking, validating, blowing kisses, to an OP who has a problem with white men? What's your problem with white men?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2017 05:35 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041, Grolongo

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 13 Jul 2017 08:47 #111

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
^In psychiatric terms this is called denial.

The patent realises they cannot argue with what I have actually said, so they pretend I have said something else and argue with that,
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 13 Jul 2017 09:40 #112

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
peacenik wrote:
jonb wrote:
Tell an addict they should look at what they are doing to themselves, and so often they reply you have no right to point it out how provocative you are.
So entirely predictable.
edit
Though some quickly retract their words, the truth can be seen all the same.

Sometimes I wonder if you put any effort at all into being understood?

G'day peacenik.

It is what happens when you play knight in shining armour to rescue indefensible stupidity. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 13 Jul 2017 12:26 #113

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
peacenik knows what he edited out of his post.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 13 Jul 2017 20:00 #114

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3187
  • Likes received: 1615
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
peacenik wrote:
jonb wrote:
Tell an addict they should look at what they are doing to themselves, and so often they reply you have no right to point it out how provocative you are.
So entirely predictable.
edit
Though some quickly retract their words, the truth can be seen all the same.

Sometimes I wonder if you put any effort at all into being understood?

G'day peacenik.


It is what happens when you play knight in shining armour to rescue indefensible stupidity. :thumbup:

You Nailed it. ;)
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2017 20:03 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 13 Jul 2017 21:48 #115

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Although there is no lack of evidence all over this forum,
to me every comment that proves the headline right
is of course and for natural reasons very much welcome on this thread,
notwithstanding the fact that I would wish they - the comments AND the stupid white men - did not exist.

:)


Disclaimer:
Of course you can never know for sure who really is a "white man" in the virtual world ;)
just like you can never know who really is a jw. You can only distinguish them by their
behaviour.


Reference:

:right: THIS
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2017 22:13 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 14 Jul 2017 07:16 #116

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3187
  • Likes received: 1615
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
to me every comment that proves the headline right
is of course and for natural reasons very much welcome on this thread,


Was it for 'natural reasons' this thread was sent to the VENT ROOM?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 14 Jul 2017 08:33 #117

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
peacenik wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
peacenik wrote:
jonb wrote:
Tell an addict they should look at what they are doing to themselves, and so often they reply you have no right to point it out how provocative you are.
So entirely predictable.
edit
Though some quickly retract their words, the truth can be seen all the same.

Sometimes I wonder if you put any effort at all into being understood?

G'day peacenik.


It is what happens when you play knight in shining armour to rescue indefensible stupidity. :thumbup:

You Nailed it. ;)

G'day peacenik.

Well, it stands to reason that as these 'supposedly' "stupid white men" are breeding and thus there are equally as many "stupid white women" procreating with "stupid white men" and having "stupid white children".

:joint:

Thus it appears that the premise of the OP is "stupid".

:joint:

Any attempts to defend such stupidity, well .....

:roflha:

:joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2017 08:45 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 14 Jul 2017 11:22 #118

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
peacenik wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
to me every comment that proves the headline right
is of course and for natural reasons very much welcome on this thread,



Was it for 'natural reasons' this thread was sent to the VENT ROOM?



No surprise of course that you didn't read previous comments before you entered this thread.

You are completely satisfied with exposing yourself and thus can ignore what others have to say.


#1

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2017 11:22 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 14 Jul 2017 11:36 #119

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Watch out you will be blamed for talking over their heads next.
I tried to explain to one how to count, and was accused of being obscure.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 14 Jul 2017 12:00 #120

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
jonb wrote:
Watch out you will be blamed for talking over their heads next.
I tried to explain to one how to count, and was accused of being obscure.

G'day johnb.

Obscure.

:roflha:

Obtuse. :thumbup:

As your post clearly shows. :joint:

You might want to polish that armour, it is a tad rusty.

:roflha:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 14 Jul 2017 12:02 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.