Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Stupid white men are our misfortune!"

The Alt-Right - Stupid White Men are Our Misfortune 06 Aug 2017 12:14 #161

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
I just cant fathom pfiz's game plan sometimes... post about hitler and germany ad nauseum and call everyone else who is actually out there making sense, making content and bringing people on board, shills etc.

I especially dislike, infact i could say resent, her insinuations regarding Red Ice , because its quite obvious that Lana Lokteff for example has a way about her that can help many young girls and women wake up to and see the psychological warfare thats been waged on them, and i feel this is very important.

Yea ok we get it, we've been lied to a fuck ton and history isnt what weve been told in so many cases, and im fine with anybody who wants to talk about that, post information, point out the lies, the agendas, and so on.

And i never want to take away from the plight of the german people, not to mention millions upon millions of others whove been slaughtered in recent history, let alone going back further, because there have been powerful people in the shadows making power plays and using us all. Whether it be germany, the british isles, other european countries, heck anywhere and everywhere in the world really from africa to the ME and asia... the war mongerers have killed millions of human beings all over this earth to get what they want, and are still doing it right now in a number of places.

So im not here to tell people to stop writing about the atrocities past and present, nor try to sweep them under the rug.

But its 2017 and if people want to see change they also have to be pragmatic about it, and accept that its different times now.

And part of being pragmatic is doing the best we can to not fight amongst ourselves, by ourselves i mean all the people who's spirit has awakened and come to realise how much we have been lied to and played.. and for me this even extends to the 'left' if you will, theres plenty of decent souls there still also who arent bad people of course and know were being fucked.

Finding common ground is the key, as were never going to all see things exactly the same. (understatement)

The elite do this, they might fight amongst themselves and argue at the roundtables and think tanks as they brainstorm out loud, but at the end of the day theyve gotten to where they are because they are wired up to work together for their common cause.. this has been the reason for their success in manipulating almost all of the entire worlds geo-political landscape now for decades... big picture shit ... while some of the rest of us spend massive amounts of energy fighting amongst ourselves and calling each other shills and so on... its lame.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gaia

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 01:02 #162

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Lets try a different tack.

A lot of people now would define a manager as somebody that tells other people what to do.

Old school, management in the English speaking world, pre-sixties seventies and eighties, saw the job of management as being all about the product. There is a huge wall now to climb for people now if they are to understand the old school meaning or the entire culture that went with it.

Men talking now about returning to old values of family, simply have no idea of the duties that came with it, I see all these blokes liking the idea they could be in control, but in all the miles of text where is there anything about the duties that went with it?

Most men now, are no more than teenage boys at best, expecting everything to be given to them on a plate, which is quite pathetic.

You want respect, you have to earn it, prats sitting about all day in their underpants tapping on an ipad saying women should do this or that for them will find they are a genetic dead end, which is actually a good thing.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 01:39 #163

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14429
  • Likes received: 5593
jonb wrote:
Lets try a different tack.

A lot of people now would define a manager as somebody that tells other people what to do.

Old school, management in the English speaking world, pre-sixties seventies and eighties, saw the job of management as being all about the product. There is a huge wall now to climb for people now if they are to understand the old school meaning or the entire culture that went with it.

Men talking now about returning to old values of family, simply have no idea of the duties that came with it, I see all these blokes liking the idea they could be in control, but in all the miles of text where is there anything about the duties that went with it?

Most men now, are no more than teenage boys at best, expecting everything to be given to them on a plate, which is quite pathetic.

You want respect, you have to earn it, prats sitting about all day in their underpants tapping on an ipad saying women should do this or that for them will find they are a genetic dead end, which is actually a good thing.

What extra duties?

It's FAR more ideal, relaxing and overall healthy to have the men at work and the women at home taking care of the kids, house, food, shopping, administration, socialising and whatever.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 02:07 #164

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
What extra duties? You ask, how quickly you show the depth of your knowledge.


Is this really the picture of modern man? :(
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 02:23 #165

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14429
  • Likes received: 5593
jonb wrote:
What extra duties? You ask, how quickly you show the depth of your knowledge.


Is this really the picture of modern man? :(

Yeah indeed, what extra duties?!

Nowadays BOTH parents have to work dickhead, which makes things much more complicated and stressful.
Besides the parents running up and down to the kid's daycare center everyday, there's also hordes of women in the workplace who hate to be there and thus turning a lot of companies in whine and bitch places.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 02:45 #166

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
^Oh my heart bleeds for you you poor put upon soul.
How do you think the working class have survived for the last five hundred+ years?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Gaia

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 02:52 #167

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14429
  • Likes received: 5593
jonb wrote:
^Oh my heart bleeds for you you poor put upon soul.
How do you think the working class have survived for the last five hundred+ years?

Quite a bit like this:

You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2017 02:53 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 03:10 #168

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
No pubs, no cities, no hospitals, no shops, no factories, no dairies, no typists, no telephones, yes if you ignore all those things as the Amish do, you could present a history like the feminist agenda that women only joined the workforce after 1945.
But that telling of history is bollox.

The sort of thing a middle class jewess might come up with. That knew nothing about real folks lives.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 03:15 #169

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14429
  • Likes received: 5593
jonb wrote:
No pubs, no cities, no hospitals, no shops, no factories, no dairies, no typists, no telephones, yes if you ignore all those things as the Amish do, you could present a history like the feminist agenda that women only joined the workforce after 1945.
But that telling of history is bollox.

The sort of thing a middle class jewess might come up with. That knew nothing about real folks lives.

Bla bla bla.... don't you ever get tired of yourself?

First you were talking about the 60's and 70's, then you're suddenly moving the goal posts and add 500 years for your convenience.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 03:21 #170

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Flare wrote:
Bla bla bla.... don't you ever get tired of yourself?

First you were talking about the 60's and 70's, then you're suddenly moving the goal posts and add 500 years for your convenience.

There is this thing about history, one is expected to understand a basic concept of time.
Different things happened at different times, new management agendas came in during one period, and women have been in the workforce for a lot longer, I am sure you might be able to understand if you put your head to it.
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2017 03:22 by jonb.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Gaia

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 03:24 #171

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14429
  • Likes received: 5593
jonb wrote:
Flare wrote:
Bla bla bla.... don't you ever get tired of yourself?

First you were talking about the 60's and 70's, then you're suddenly moving the goal posts and add 500 years for your convenience.

The is this thing about history, one is expected to understand the concept of time.
Different things happened at different times, new management agendas came in during one period, and women have been in the workforce for a lot longer, I am sure you might be able to understand if you put your head to it.

Sorry, this discussion is going nowhere. You're just saying some stuff because you want to say stuff.

I'm out.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 03:35 #172

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Flare wrote:

Sorry, this discussion is going nowhere. You're just saying some stuff because you want to say stuff.

I'm out.

Yes your argument it seems cannot be backed up so has come to a halt.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 03:57 #173

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14429
  • Likes received: 5593
jonb wrote:
Flare wrote:

Sorry, this discussion is going nowhere. You're just saying some stuff because you want to say stuff.

I'm out.

Yes your argument it seems cannot be backed up so has come to a halt.

Well, my argument regarding going back to the 60's / 70's family was actually very solid.

So then you suddenly decided to add another 500 + years to it for your own convenience.

One can't argue with someone who shifts the goalposts to his liking ey?
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 04:11 #174

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
First would you like to point to your post that says you are making an argument about the sixties and seventies,
Secondly, are you trying to tell me women did not work in the sixties and seventies?

Families have to work more now than in the sixties and seventies because we are poorer in everything but a few technological devices, blaming this on women or men as if the two are fighting each other, masks the actual agenda of the (((financial controllers))) which is why they so back feminism and the male backlash.

As a male stop blaming women, and stand up for the family and the use of this agenda becomes clear.

Addition
In my view this is all that Pfizipfei has been saying all along, but it seems there are those voices here who wish to hold the discussion to a fight between men and women, maybe to stop us looking at the larger picture, so use the 'she is just a woman with no right to criticise men' argument for that very reason, to stop us looking at the big picture.

I think Pfizipfei should be applauded for sticking to her guns against so much opposition.
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2017 04:26 by jonb.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 14:49 #175

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16697
  • Likes received: 1744
Problem with Flare, he can't post outwith National Socialism, he's fixed to that sort of Social Conservative concept of the women being at home looking after children and doing housework. Well even if that was a more common thing to see in the 1960's/1970's than it is now, it was not the case back then as any sort of social rule. My mother and grandmother both had positions of employment at stages in their lives, so even in the 1930's women working was not taboo, but an everyday occurrence, what has changed are the types of work that they do i.e. these days women are highly represented in the legal fraternity and have high powered jobs, and they are there on merit not because of a Marxist agenda to break up families or to do men out of jobs, in fact handing lots of cases simultaneously taps into their superior ability to multitask and manage issues in a compartmentalised fashion.

In the same way it's much more usual to find a male nurse these days than in the 1960's or 1970's which could be viewed as a gender crossing occupation where men are putting women out of those roles, which are more traditionally feminine roles,

Another thing to consider is the colour pink, that used to be in bygone years a male masculine colour, worn by brave knights when they were not in armour, now it's a feminine colour by and large, so things change over time, we're not nor are we ever going to be living in Flare's idea of 1930's social conservatism.

1) Because it never really existed
2) Times change, attitudes change

The main difference is most work years ago was manual labour, so of course more men are going to be doing it, but presently the service industry, and healthcare/teaching account for huge sectors of employment where woman can more easily flourish, if we had those conditions in the 1960's the same would apply then as now, but women have worked throughout history, often in factories.

The feminism in that context was fair imo because they wanted equal pay to men, it only becomes an issue when that concept is taken to the extreme, the other extreme being bigoted NS's like Flare. Every concept has a twat at either end of it.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2017 14:56 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 07 Aug 2017 15:12 #176

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Facts about strong women you will never ever learn on (((DS)))



The German girl is a subject of the State but will become a citizen when she marries. At the same time
those women who earn their livelihood independently have the right to acquire citizenship if they are
German subjects
.


archive.org/stream/MeinKampf_472/MeinKampf_djvu.txt




German Working Women 1930s/40s







England


RAF Museum



Working Women During WWII - South Australia







See for yourself: www.oldpicz.com/working-women-during-the-world-war-ii/
A few more: www.vintag.es/2014/07/pcitures-of-south-australian-women.html




WASP leave their B-17 , called *Pistol Packin’ Mama*, 1944
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistol_Packin'_Mama
during ferry training at Lockbourne Army Air Force base in Ohio.

www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/vintage-photos-of-leather-jackets.75893/page-6



Ladies Workwear in Factories 1940s





See more: vintagedancer.com/1940s/1940s-ladies-workwear-clothes/



Working Women During WWI - Europe and England

See for yourself: www.oldpicz.com/working-women-during-the-world-war-i/



:right: Poll: Should women have the right to vote? truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69018-poll-should-women-have-the-right-to-vote.html
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2017 15:47 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 01:27 #177

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17000
  • Likes received: 7929
jonb wrote:
prats sitting about all day in their underpants tapping on an ipad saying women should do this or that for them will find they are a genetic dead end, which is actually a good thing.

You could say the same for women who are constantly tapping on a keyboard complaining that men should be this and that, and dont have a man.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 12:03 #178

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
A forum full of men, whinging, that one woman is holding them to account.
If you insist on viewing the world as a battle of the sexes,

Who is equal to whom in a one on one fight?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 12:18 #179

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16697
  • Likes received: 1744
How many men have you seen here whinging about that? Apart from Flare (if he can be called a man).

It seems more like one 'man' whinging and another taking her side at every opportunity, rather than a forum full of men whinging about one woman.

I don't agree with much that she posts but it's not a gender based disagreement, no point playing the 'oh poor Pfiz the only woman is getting all the men against her; card. If you start a ''stupid white men'' thread, it's bound to collect a negative response, in this heavily lop sided socially conservative forum.

See the trouble with Nazis is,if you leave them alone they end up fighting with each other, it's in their nature to be aggressive, makes one wonder how it would have panned if Hitler would have gotten his way, Europe would have likely transgressed into an inward spiral of euthanasia.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2017 12:30 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 12:22 #180

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
It is clear you take no notice of Novum's posts for instance,
Which might well explain your time outs.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.