Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Stupid white men are our misfortune!"

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 12:39 #181

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
No wonder you were banned for so long, talking shit, throwing unfounded allegations around the place no doubt. I don't see a forum full of men being against one woman, that is simply a misrepresentation of events here, sure I don't agree with many of her posts, but then I don't agree with many of the male posts either on the forum, it seems like you're presenting a narrative which is at best off the mark.

Why are you in such defence of one certain poster so often?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2017 13:36 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 13:58 #182

• jonb
Trust.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 14:26 #183

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
So you present a false narrative about a forum full of males attacking one women, as if that narrative were the truth, because you trust her.

You're obviously someone that can not be trusted with the truth, so what does that say about your relationship with her?

If she trusts you, and you're a liar, how are you helping her? If anything you're attacking her by stealth because you use lies to support her under the guise of trust, you're presenting yourself as a trustee of hers but you're lying as you go, thus by proxy you're presenting her as a truster of lies.

Makes me wonder what you're up to here, are you trying to cause a rift between the forum Nazis? They don't need you to do that, just let them be and they will end up finding their own rifts with one another, they always need someone to attack or victimise, it's in their nature.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 15:47 #184

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Bobby Batter wrote:
How many men have you seen here whinging about that? Apart from Flare (if he can be called a man).

It seems more like one 'man' whinging and another taking her side at every opportunity, rather than a forum full of men whinging about one woman.

I don't agree with much that she posts but it's not a gender based disagreement, no point playing the 'oh poor Pfiz the only woman is getting all the men against her; card. If you start a ''stupid white men'' thread, it's bound to collect a negative response, in this heavily lop sided socially conservative forum.

See the trouble with Nazis is,if you leave them alone they end up fighting with each other, it's in their nature to be aggressive, makes one wonder how it would have panned if Hitler would have gotten his way, Europe would have likely transgressed into an inward spiral of euthanasia.

If you start a ''stupid white men'' thread, it's bound to collect a negative response

This is basically irrational, because there is no reason why intelligent white men should feel addressed at all in the first place.

Secondly intelligent white men KNOW that stupid white men - the majority - are our misfortune, otherwise the majority would
be able to get rid of the anti-white system.

So only those who are not the sharpest knives in the drawer might feel offended and respond in a negative way, because they
instinctively know this is the truth.
And perhaps SJWs with (helpless) helper syndrome, always geared up to assist, might feel compelled to disagree.

It's a mental and spiritual war first and foremost and the lesser intelligent majority of white men is just lacking the "weapons" and honourable role models, to fight adequately. It's that simple.

No need to comment the rest of your usual adl propaganda.

Edit:

When I speak about "intelligence" I don't mean (((IQ))) or your common (((system))) education, I mean human competence, male human competence in this case, emotional competence, knowledge derived from experience, men with mental strength and spiritual power to lead.

Just to avoid misunderstandings.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2017 16:37 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 16:16 #185

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The rational is that within the context of a forum which is stacked with white separatist types, having a thread called ''stupid white men'' etc.. is going to cause a disturbance.

I'm not saying that I agree with the mind set of Flare and possibly one or two others on the topic of females roles in society, but it's the kind of thread title that is likely to gain a reaction from the pro white masculine brigade.

I would guess you would have known that prior to creating such a thread, it's hardly as if men in general go about the forum attacking you as proposed by jonb, it's more like an expected reaction from the expected posters.

So it's not as if Phiz is being unfairly treated for being a woman as jonb suggests, I guess anyone posting such a thread would have gotten a similar reaction on TZ, it's a consequence of having a large number of pro whites on board, because within that setting there will be the likes of Flare, who are stupid white men, and that's how the rift in the thread has developed.

If you'd said ''stupid black men'' or 'stupid Jews'' he'd have been cheering you on.
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2017 16:22 by Frothy.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 16:30 #186

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Bobby Batter wrote:
The rational is that within the context of a forum which is stacked with white separatist types, having a thread called ''stupid white men'' etc.. is going to cause a disturbance.

I'm not saying that I agree with the mind set of Flare and possibly one or two others on the topic of females roles in society, but it's the kind of thread title that is likely to gain a reaction from the pro white masculine brigade.

I would guess you would have known that prior to creating such a thread, it's hardly as if men in general go about the forum attacking you as proposed by jonb, it's more like an expected reaction from the expected posters.

So it's not as if Phiz is being unfairly treated for being a woman as jonb suggests, I guess anyone posting such a thread would have gotten a similar reaction on TZ, it's a consequence of having a large number of pro whites on board, because within that setting thee will be the likes of Flare, who are stupid white men, and that's how the rift in the thread has developed.

If you'd said ''stupid black men'' or 'stupid Jews'' he'd have been cheering you on.

it's the kind of thread title that is likely to gain a reaction from the pro white masculine brigade.

This is of course the reason to start any thread and yes I chose the headline in quotation marks fully cognisant.

Whenever I start a subject it's either to inform or to launch a discussion and initiate a thinking process.

The headline is clearly a trigger.

I spoke about my motive in this comment:

truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/64931-war-crimes-against-women.html?start=40#271492

If you use a trigger deliberately you are expecting reactions of all kinds, so no suprise on this thread.

In the best - to me imaginable - case, intelligent (see definition above) men would have responded not at all or in a
reasonable, perhaps light-hearted banter style, just like novum did in the very beginning, also pleasing the men, who
clearly felt triggered and deliberately avoided the thread and then dared to post their thoughts and emotions.

As far as I understand him, jonb is speaking about the overall situation on this forum, so you must differentiate.

And if I speak of "stupid" I mean the absence of what I defined as "intelligence" in the last paragraph of my previous comment.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Aug 2017 16:45 by PFIZIPFEI.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 16:45 #187

• jonb
There is an agenda to break up the family.
Males under strong christard influence have written on the should women have the right to vote thread, women are concerned with the family first and foremost, yet a woman pointing out the decisive propaganda in a lot of the alt right reacting to feminism, putting women down rather than supporting them is not a good strategy for the family, and seems to have her voice rejected even though males admit this a woman's area of expertise.

This alone is worth pointing out.

It is also interesting that BB seems to think Pfizipfei should not start a thread that could be seen as divisive by some, has he ever used that argument against himself or any man ever! Oh he is happy to say Flare is prejudiced, but it seems he cannot recognise the very same prejudice present in his own text. This inability of BB to examine his own words is why he cannot recognise the situation I am pointing to.

It is his misfortune to be a stupid thing.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 18:03 #188

Bobby Batter wrote:
So you present a false narrative about a forum full of males attacking one women, as if that narrative were the truth, because you trust her.

You're obviously someone that can not be trusted with the truth, so what does that say about your relationship with her?

If she trusts you, and you're a liar, how are you helping her? If anything you're attacking her by stealth because you use lies to support her under the guise of trust, you're presenting yourself as a trustee of hers but you're lying as you go, thus by proxy you're presenting her as a truster of lies.

Makes me wonder what you're up to here, are you trying to cause a rift between the forum Nazis? They don't need you to do that, just let them be and they will end up finding their own rifts with one another, they always need someone to attack or victimise, it's in their nature.

Was Jonb not a self confessed red leftie who is now right wing? :ponda:

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 18:39 #189

• jonb
Yes.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 18:53 #190

jonb wrote:
Yes.

:larf:
Better dead than red was the saying :wissl:

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 08 Aug 2017 19:37 #191

• jonb

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 09 Aug 2017 10:13 #192

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
jonb wrote:
There is an agenda to break up the family.
Males under strong christard influence have written on the should women have the right to vote thread, women are concerned with the family first and foremost, yet a woman pointing out the decisive propaganda in a lot of the alt right reacting to feminism, putting women down rather than supporting them is not a good strategy for the family, and seems to have her voice rejected even though males admit this a woman's area of expertise.

This alone is worth pointing out.

It is also interesting that BB seems to think Pfizipfei should not start a thread that could be seen as divisive by some, has he ever used that argument against himself or any man ever! Oh he is happy to say Flare is prejudiced, but it seems he cannot recognise the very same prejudice present in his own text. This inability of BB to examine his own words is why he cannot recognise the situation I am pointing to.

It is his misfortune to be a stupid thing.

So you think the alt right have an agenda to break up families?

I don't think that Pfiz should not start a thread about stupid white men etc... or any other sort of divisive thread, it's quite refreshing to see them at it again lol, all I meant was nobody is having a go at her because she is a woman in a ''forum full of men'' as you put it, but rather if any poster started a thread here about ''stupid white men'' they'd likely get a negative response from Flare et al.

So it's got nothing to do with her being a women, it's more to do with ruffling the feathers of munters..

The point I'm making is about jonb not Pfiz, because he presented a narrative that it was a forum full of men against one woman, which is of course a lie.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2017 10:39 by Frothy.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 09 Aug 2017 10:27 #193

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Perhaps she can trust him to lie for her? Or will his mask drop soon and we'll see his Communist self resurfacing?

Doesn't seem all that trustworthy to me.... :wissl:

Seems that jonb is making a stealth attack on the forum Nazis, in this sort of faction of two that has been recently created, divide and concur is it 'comrade' ?
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2017 10:44 by Frothy.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 09 Aug 2017 10:43 #194

• jonb
So we have a background where the Alt right are blaming women,
We have posters here constantly referring to Pfizipfei being a woman, not just the right, but the left such as the homosexual BD calling her a 'bitch' a term as we all know would not be acceptable in any left wing circle. So is there a general male bias going on.

Well you choose to ignore all that background, and attack a person for mentioning it.
Because of course men putting a woman or women down is not divisive at all is it?

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 09 Aug 2017 10:56 #195

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
It's my understanding (perhaps I have it wrong) that the alt right blame feminsim rather than women per se.. A lot of that is because many women are against Trump. Some of them are just idiots but it's not a white thing per se either, blacks and other creeds are the same or even worse.

We have posters here constantly referring to Pfizipfei being a woman

No we don't that's a lie, okay so BD called her a bitch, but he calls the male posters other crude names too, there is presently no attack on forum females here per se (perhaps one or two idiots but not a forum full of men), in fact if you saw the way that some of them treated and posted about Cinta, but not once did Pfiz speak out to try and stop that, as Wiiikiiid and myself did, there have been numerous women posters left the forum because of the way that her cronies have treated them, not once did she mention ''stupid white men'' then...

....but anyway, there is nobody here constantly attacking Pfiz simply because she is a woman, rather because she slurs other members with all that ''hasbara'' or ''DIF pit trolls'' etc etc... if she was a man BD would probably have called her a bastard rather than a bitch, oh didums, but there is not a united male force on the forum against one woman, nothing like it, that narrative is simply wrong, look at the way that male members are so often having a go at one another...

You're painting a false picture jonb, and you know you are.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2017 11:04 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 09 Aug 2017 11:07 #196

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
jonb wrote:
So we have a background where the Alt right are blaming women,
We have posters here constantly referring to Pfizipfei being a woman, not just the right, but the left such as the homosexual BD calling her a 'bitch' a term as we all know would not be acceptable in any left wing circle. So is there a general male bias going on.

Well you choose to ignore all that background, and attack a person for mentioning it.
Because of course men putting a woman or women down is not divisive at all is it?

Having a good memory was apparently made a capital "sin" on libertarian, free-speech, all-inclusive TZ.
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-excerpt-threads/69630-successful-males-max-tanned-excerpt-of-this-is-the-men-thread.html

bd wrote:
Pfizzie the stunned cunt, just deleted another post wherein I asked a question.
She is not an asset to this forum but is just a fucking nazi that will not answer questions.
Perhaps someone else will be so kind as to answer my question.
Who is the dude in the video, linked to above?
Why is Pfizzie such a cunt?
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jws-on-truth-zone.html?start=80#263966

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 09 Aug 2017 11:27 #197

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ BD says similar about Orangeaid and Flare etc... it's got nothing to do with being female ^

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 09 Aug 2017 11:42 #198

• jonb
People don't see what they don't want to see, do you.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 09 Aug 2017 12:15 #199

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
If you see a forum full of men having a go at one woman, then that's what you see, what I see is a woman joining in or even encouraging the name calling and childish debate, and getting as good as she gives, the same as everyone else on the forum, except Zorro who is protected by novum and can act however he pleases, apart from that it's a level playing ground except when the Nazis gather like a troop of baboons to harass individual posters, you'll find that Pfiz is more often in the troop than not.
Last Edit: 09 Aug 2017 12:21 by Frothy.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 09 Aug 2017 21:20 #200

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Bobby Batter wrote:
No wonder you were banned for so long, talking shit, throwing unfounded allegations around the place no doubt. I don't see a forum full of men being against one woman, that is simply a misrepresentation of events here, sure I don't agree with many of her posts, but then I don't agree with many of the male posts either on the forum, it seems like you're presenting a narrative which is at best off the mark.

Why are you in such defence of one certain poster so often?

I think he's harvesting data on her and building up trust. Then when he knows her name and where she lives he's going to shop her to the German government. She'll get locked up under German race hate laws and he'll get his 'bashed a fash' red star reward badge.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare