Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

 

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Stupid white men are our misfortune!"

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 02:48 #21

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7668
  • Likes received: 1656
So-called "men" enjoying direct violence to a woman, far less in size and strength, like is shown in the "Berkeley" thread, do not represent "men" or "white men" or anything like that.

They represent a group of bullying unconfident screaming sadists, nothing more, nothing less.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 03:40 #22

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17056
  • Likes received: 6259
Gaia wrote:
So-called "men" enjoying direct violence to a woman, far less in size and strength, like is shown in the "Berkeley" thread, do not represent "men" or "white men" or anything like that.

They represent a group of bullying unconfident screaming sadists, nothing more, nothing less.

O shut up you white knighting ratfaced hooknose.

That antifa hairy pornstar bitch wanted to assault someone with a glass bottle so she fully deserved a punch to the face.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 05:17 #23

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17056
  • Likes received: 6259
Gaia wrote:
So-called "men" enjoying direct violence to a woman, far less in size and strength, like is shown in the "Berkeley" thread, do not represent "men" or "white men" or anything like that.

They represent a group of bullying unconfident screaming sadists, nothing more, nothing less.

Here you go you fucking white knight shithead.



And counting with + 22 and - 3337 likes! :arowdn:



Literally everything you say is crap/weird/lunacy. You wanna know why that is..?

Because you're a JEW.

Think about that for a while.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink, Grolongo

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 06:06 #24

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Flare is getting more foul by the post.
He has acquired a real hate on for this woman and has lost his moral compass.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 08:00 #25

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Flare wrote:

:arowup:

Stupid white (?) men hailing Jewish "virtues" in Jewish men.



Flare wrote:

:arowup:

TYPICAL abuse (false flag) of German insignia by stupid white (?) men!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2017 08:58 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 08:55 #26

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2017 09:19 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 09:05 #27

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
German insignia? Do you think the nazis were the first people to use eagles and swastikas as symbols, or something?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 09:07 #28

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
....
In the below photo you can see they were at it before, as she carried a glass bottle so Nathan was defending himself and friends.



.....

VERSUS ORIGINAL UNPHOTOSHOPPED PICTURE



Amazingly, a bottle miraculously appears in her hand after being hit.

No bottle prior to being hit.

Bottle after being hit.

The question is who did the shoddy photo shopping?

'Andrew Anglin' from the tags in Flares post.

Busted BIG TIME falsifying information and knowingly spreading the lie.

And who reports it as if it is truth ... Orangeaid and Flare. :thumbup:

Disseminators of lies.

Repeaters of lies.

THIS IS CHRISTIAN NATIONAL SOCIALISM !!!
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69188-berkeley-slamdown-awesome-street-fighting-again.html?start=220#258464
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 13:24 #29

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17056
  • Likes received: 6259
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


:arowup: And this is the reason why a woman should let stuff like this to the men.

The glass bottle has not been 'hoaxed' ( :facepalm: ) at all, since there were 2 altercations between Nathan and the porn star.

Nathan protected himself and his group against some crazy bitch wielding a glass bottle in a brawl..

There is no other reasoning for him than to take her out immediately and go for a punishing expedition in the second case as she came at them again and now she'll think twice the next time before she'll bring glass bottles to a fight.
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2017 13:28 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 14:08 #30

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17056
  • Likes received: 6259
:yup:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 14:45 #31

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17056
  • Likes received: 6259
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 15:54 #32

so....what is it white men are supposed to do?

what exactly is expected of us in this modern society?

can you spell it out because it often seems that we can't win whatever we do so spell out for us exactly what it is you'd do if you were a man
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 16:05 #33

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
This thread is a new low for this forum.
The blatant sexism is disgusting.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 16:08 #34

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Guest1041 wrote:
Women are the weak link in any civilisation.

Suggestible, emotional not logical, manipulative and able to easily influence the men around her.

They know this, so they destroy civilisation by appealing to woman's illogical and irrational nature.

And voila, we end up living in an illogical and irrational world.

And no woman will ever EVER confront or even discuss this fact without trying to scratch your eyes out.

Because they know they are irrational creatures but will do everything to hide the fact and 'pretend' they are just as good as men.
..


This post and the filth posted by Flare should embarrass any real men.
Wow.
I'm embarrassed to be associated with you two, however tenuous our links.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 16:25 #35

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
^^^^^
more filth.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 16:29 #36

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Guest1041 wrote:
bd wrote:
^^^^^
more filth.

That must be why you're here shit miner.

You are a pig in more ways than one.
You disgust me.
You and Flare are an embarrassment to this forum.
Your hatred of women is all too obvious.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 16:39 #37

I love women but i have had the following thought recently:

I was sitting somewhere recently and there was a copy of 'the week' so i picked it up and flicked through and had a read of the quotes column. I saw the following quote taken from 'vogue' magazine by Elza Schiaparelli:

''women dress alike all over the world. They dress to be annoying to other women''

what this says to me is that woman work to turn themselves into an image that they wish to then project to the world

but that process does not begin and end with how a woman dresses. It also includes all the other aspects of her life including her man

Her man is part of that image that she is trying to create for the rest of the world for example if the man is rich and powerful then it helps create for her an image of power and wealth; that's the way she wishes to be seen by the world

This is perhaps why women famously try and change their man because when the man is digressing from that image that she is trying to create then he must be whipped back into the form she wishes him to take

so if you have your own mind and express yourself in your own, authentic way then this will actually work against you if your form of expression is not compatible with the image that the woman is trying to create

the problem with truth telling eg 'conspiracy theory' is that it is not the current norm of behaviour so it is not viewed favourably by society and therefore any woman who wishes to be viewed favourably by society will have an image for her man that is not compatible with truth telling

the man is then forced to conform to the womans ideal image in order to maintain relations. This requires him to be inauthentic and to suppress his true self and by this method men are coerced into conforming to the current societal norm by female pressure
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Guest1041, backfromthebrink

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 18:50 #38

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 17056
  • Likes received: 6259
bd wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
bd wrote:
^^^^^
more filth.

That must be why you're here shit miner.

You are a pig in more ways than one.
You disgust me.
You and Flare are an embarrassment to this forum.
Your hatred of women is all too obvious.

Thank you.

I'll wear that as a badge of honor coming from a communist. :)

Last Edit: 18 Apr 2017 18:50 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 18:54 #39

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Guest1041 wrote:
Men built civilisation and it's time we took it back.

Handing the world over to women and minorities has been a disaster.

They're too busy pursuing their own self-serving and divisive agendas to construct anything beneficial to everybody.

Perhaps this was the intention all along.

If minorities are in control, why did Brexit and Trump happen?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 18 Apr 2017 19:12 #40

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Flare wrote:

:arowup:

Stupid white (?) men hailing Jewish "virtues" in Jewish men.



Flare wrote:

:arowup:

TYPICAL abuse (false flag) of German insignia by stupid white (?) men!

.

She aint white ,shes jewish for fuck sake
Insurgents in a matrix

"Iam" it's like being a unicorn in a field full of horses

Peaceeeeeeee
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.