Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Stupid white men are our misfortune!"

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 09 Jun 2019 09:40 #201

• novum
  • Platinum Member
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
I love women but i have had the following thought recently:

I was sitting somewhere recently and there was a copy of 'the week' so i picked it up and flicked through and had a read of the quotes column. I saw the following quote taken from 'vogue' magazine by Elza Schiaparelli:

''women dress alike all over the world. They dress to be annoying to other women''

what this says to me is that woman work to turn themselves into an image that they wish to then project to the world

but that process does not begin and end with how a woman dresses. It also includes all the other aspects of her life including her man

Her man is part of that image that she is trying to create for the rest of the world for example if the man is rich and powerful then it helps create for her an image of power and wealth; that's the way she wishes to be seen by the world

This is perhaps why women famously try and change their man because when the man is digressing from that image that she is trying to create then he must be whipped back into the form she wishes him to take

so if you have your own mind and express yourself in your own, authentic way then this will actually work against you if your form of expression is not compatible with the image that the woman is trying to create

the problem with truth telling eg 'conspiracy theory' is that it is not the current norm of behaviour so it is not viewed favourably by society and therefore any woman who wishes to be viewed favourably by society will have an image for her man that is not compatible with truth telling

the man is then forced to conform to the womans ideal image in order to maintain relations. This requires him to be inauthentic and to suppress his true self and by this method men are coerced into conforming to the current societal norm by female pressure

Good stuff. :arowup: Nice post. :yup:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2019 09:41 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare