Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

 

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Stupid white men are our misfortune!"

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 19 Apr 2017 17:35 #81

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I would love to take a look at his pedigree.

:cool:

Why?
Do you think he is a poodle?
Are you now the bastion of what is good and correct?
I wonder how many Jews exist on YOUR pedigree?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 19 Apr 2017 17:48 #82

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Wow .. your private fantasies are disturbing.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 19 Apr 2017 18:07 #83

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
If you think a pseudo-white, most probably genitally mutilated faggot's hate fantasies
could make an impression on a German woman, you are not as smart as you claim.


:) "Light-hearted banter" if you will.


P.S. Read the subject of this thread. It's not even addressed at you.
Neither really white, nor a real man.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Apr 2017 18:10 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 19 Apr 2017 18:09 #84

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Guest1041 wrote:
bd wrote:
Wow .. your private fantasies are disturbing.

No BD, its just an amusing speculation.

'Humour' if you will.

I envision Pfizzie as something like Frau Blucher in "Young Frankenstein."
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 20 Apr 2017 07:17 #85

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
Guest1041 wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Seeing as we've gone off on one of the forum's usual jewish tangents, 2 questions for anyone who wants to answer.

Are all jews on the same step of the pyramidal control structure?
Are any non-jews on the same step as the elite jews?

First off they're not actually Jews, they just call themselves Jews.

They are from Essau's bloodline. they are Edomites who infiltrated Judaism and killed Jesus, the Jewish messiah. Would real Torah Jews really kill their own Messiah. No, so we know they weren't Jews, which is exactly the same point Jesus made.....

Secondly the pyramid structure of control is for the Goys. The Fake Jews created it, so they actually transcend it.

The control pyramid is to control us, not them.

:roflha:

Jesus is a False Messiah

According to Jesus’ admissions, as well as the Bible’s prophecies, Jesus of Nazareth could not have been the Messiah. This of course, would invalidate Christianity as we know it. The compilation presented here shall be split in three sections. The first shall be the biblical prophecies that were made in order to identify the messiah, which Jesus does not fulfill. The second shall be the prophecies that Christians use to say that Jesus was the Messiah, yet they clearly fail. The third set shall be the prophecies and statements Jesus made yet they are false and have never came true.

Prophecies to Identify the Messiah, Which Jesus Does Not Fulfill:

1) Matthew 1:23 says that Jesus (the messiah) would be called Immanuel, which means “God with us.” Yet no one, not even his parents, call him Immanuel at any point in the bible.

2) The Messiah must be a physical descendant of David (Romans 1:3 & Acts 2:30). Yet, how could Jesus meet this requirement since his genealogies in Matthew 1 and Luke 3 show he descended from David through Joseph, who was not his natural father because of the Virgin Birth. Hence, this prophecy could not have been fulfilled.

3) Isaiah 7:16 seems to say that before Jesus had reached the age of maturity, both of the Jewish countries would be destroyed. Yet there is no mention of this prophecy being fulfilled in the New Testament with the coming of Jesus, hence this is another Messiah prophecy not fulfilled.

Prophecies Christians Use to Verify Jesus as the Messiah, Yet Clearly Fail:

4) The gospels (especially Matthew 21:4 and John 12:14-15) claim that Jesus fulfills the prophecy of Zechariah 9:9. But the next few verses (Zechariah 9:10-13) show that the person referred to in this verse is a military king that would rule “from sea to sea”. Since Jesus had neither an army nor a kingdom, he could not have fulfilled this prophecy.

5) Matthew (Matthew 2:17-18) quotes Jeremiah (Jeremiah 31:15), claiming that it was a prophecy of King Herod’s alleged slaughter of the children in and around Bethlehem after the birth of Jesus. But this passage refers to the Babylonian captivity, as is clear by reading the next two verses (Jeremiah 31:16-17), and, thus, has nothing to do with Herod’s massacre.

6) John 19:33 says that during Jesus’ crucifixion, the soldiers didn’t break his legs because he was already dead. Verse John 19:36 claims that this fulfilled a prophecy: “Not a bone of him shall be broken.” But there is no such prophecy. It is sometimes said that the prophecy appears in Exodus 12:46, Numbers 9:12 & Psalm 34:20. This is not correct. Exodus 12:46 & Numbers 9:12 are not prophecies, they are commandments. The Israelites are told not to break the bones of the Passover lamb, and this is all it is about. And Psalm 34:20 seems to refer to righteous people in general (see verse Psalm 34:19, where a plural is used), not to make a prophecy about a specific person.

7) “When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.” Hosea 11:1. Matthew (Matthew 2:15) claims that the flight of Jesus’ family to Egypt is a fulfillment of this verse. But Hosea 11:1 is not a prophecy at all. It is a reference to the Hebrew exodus from Egypt and has nothing to do with Jesus. Matthew tries to hide this fact by quoting only the last part of the verse (“Out of Egypt I have called my son”).

8a) “But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.” Micah 5:2 The gospel of Matthew (Matthew 2:5-6) claims that Jesus’ birth in Bethlehem fulfils this prophecy. But this is unlikely for two reasons.

8b) “Bethlehem Ephratah” in Micah 5:2 refers not to a town, but to a clan: the clan of Bethlehem, who was the son of Caleb’s second wife, Ephrathah (1 Chronicles 2:18, 2:50-52 & 4:4).

8c) The prophecy (if that is what it is) does not refer to the Messiah, but rather to a military leader, as can be seen from Micah 5:6. This leader is supposed to defeat the Assyrians, which, of course, Jesus never did. It should also be noted that Matthew altered the text of Micah 5:2 by saying: “And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Judah” rather than “Bethlehem Ephratah” as is said in Micah 5:2. He did this, intentionally no doubt, to make this verse appear to refer to the town of Bethlehem rather than the family clan.

Statements Jesus Made Which Are False:

9) Jesus in John 14:12 & Mark 16:17-18 said: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth in me, the works that I do shall he also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” This implies that Jesus’ true followers should be able to routinely perform the following tricks: 1) cast out devils, 2) speak in tongues, 3) take up serpents, 4) drink poisons without harm, and 5) cure the sick by touching them and MANY other of Jesus’ “works”. Curiously I have yet to see a Christian that can do any of the above on demand.

10) In John 14:13-14 Jesus stated: “And whatsoever ye ask in my name I do, that the Father may be glorified in the son. If ye ask any thing in my name, I will do it.” In reality, millions of people have made millions of requests in Jesus’ name and failed to receive satisfaction. This promise or prophecy has failed completely.

11) Paul says Christianity lives or dies on the Resurrection (1 Corinthian 15:14-17). Yet Jesus said in Matthew 12:40 that he would be buried three days and three nights as Jonah was in the whale three days and three nights. Friday afternoon to early Sunday morning is only one and a half days, so he could not have been the messiah by his own and Paul’s admission.

12) Jesus’ prophecy in John 13:38 (“The cock shall not crow, till thou [Peter] hast denied me three times”) is false. Mark 14:66-68 shows the cock crowed after the first denial, not the third.

13) In Mark 10:19 Jesus said: “Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, do not steal, do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.” Jesus needs to re-read the Ten Commandments. There is no Old Testament commandment against defrauding. The only relevant statement about defrauding is in Leviticus 19:13 , which says : “Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbor.” This is an OT law, but is not listed with the Ten Commandments. Surely, if Jesus was god incarnate he would know the commandments.

14) “And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven” (John 3:13). If Jesus is in heaven, how can he be down on earth speaking? Moreover, according to 2 Kings 2:11 (“and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven”) Jesus was not the only person to ascend into heaven, nor was he the first. Elijah preceded him and apparently Enoch did also (“And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him”–Genesis 5:24).

15) In Luke 23:43 Jesus said to the thief on the cross, “Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.” This obviously has to be false, for Jesus was supposed to lay dead in the tomb for three days following his crucifixion.

1 6) Jesus says : “Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy” (Matthew 5:43). This statement does not exist in the OT either. In fact, Proverbs 24:17 says, “Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth…”

17) Jesus is reported to say: “The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it” (Luke 16:16). Certainly every man is not pressing to enter the kingdom of God. The very fact that I am an atheist (one third of the world’s population does not believe in a god) proves this verse to be false.

18) “Or have ye not read in the law, how that on the Sabbath days the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless?” (Matthew 12:5) Nowhere does the OT state that the priests in the temple profaned the Sabbath and were considered blameless.

19) “Yea; have ye never read, ‘Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise'” (Matthew 21:16). Jesus is quoting Psalm 8:2, which says, “Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies…”. “Perfect praise” has little to do with “ordaining strength because of thine enemies.” Another misquotation!

20) “But I say unto you, That Elias is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him” (Mark 9:13). There are no prophecies in the OT of things that were to happen to Elijah.

Jesus, in all his “God incarnate” wisdom, contradicts himself:

21) Jesus consistently contradicts himself concerning his Godly status. “I and my father are one.” (John 14:28) Also see Philippians 2:5-6 Those verses lead us to believe that he is a part of the trinity and equal to his father being a manifestation of him. Yet, Jesus also made many statements that deny he is the perfect men, much less God incarnate. Take the following for example: “Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is God” (Matthew 19:17). “My father if greater then I.” (John 14:28) Also see Matthew 24:26 Clearly, Jesus is denouncing the possibility of him being the Messiah in those three verses.

22) Jesus said, “whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire” (Matthew 5:22). Yet, he himself did so repeatedly, as Matthew 23:17-19 and Luke 11:40 & 12:20 show. Clearly Jesus should be in danger of hell too?

23) Does Jesus support peace, or war? Matthew 5:39 “Resist not evil, but whoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.” Also note Matthew 6:38-42 & 26:52 where Jesus teaches non-resistance, Non-violence. Now read (Luke 22:36-37) Where Jesus commands people to take arms for a coming conflict. (John 2:15) Jesus uses a whip to physically drive people out of the temple.

24) Matthew 15:24 Jesus said, “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of lsrael,”. This would of course mean that he is here only to save the Jews. The scriptures repeatedly back up this notion that Christ is savior to the Jews and not the gentiles (see Romans 16:17, Revelations 14:3-4 & John 10). The contradiction lies in what Jesus later tells his followers: “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations” (Matthew 28:19).

25) Can we hate our kindred? Luke 14:26 Jesus says “If any man come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brother, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he can not be my disciple.” John 3:15 “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer.” Also see Ephesians 6:22, 5:25, & Matthew 15:4

26) Even many of the staunchest defenders of Jesus admit that his comment in Matthew 10:34 (“I came not to send peace but a sword”) contradicts verses such as Matthew 26:52 (“Put up again thy sword into his place: for all that take the sword shall perish with the sword”).

27) Deuteronomy 24:1 & 21:10-14 all say that divorce is allowed for the simple reason if a “man no longer delighteth in his wife”. Yet Jesus comes along and breaks his father’s law by saying in Matthew 5:32 that adultery is the only way one can be divorced.

28) In Mark 8:35 Jesus said: “…but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel’s the same shall save it.” How could Jesus have said this when there was no gospel when he lived? The gospel did not appear until after his death.

29) Matthew 6:13 Jesus recites a revised prayer and states, “Don’t bring us into temptation.” God is the cause of everything, even Satan. God has been leading people into temptation since the Garden of Eden. Otherwise, the trees of life and knowledge would have never been there.

30) Matthew 12:1-8 Jesus thinks it’s okay to break his father’s laws, by breaking the Sabbath day. He states that he is basically exempt for such fiascoes and that he is Master of the Sabbath.

31) John 3:17 Jesus contradicts himself when he says, “God didn’t send his son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.” Jesus seems to forget his own stories.

32) James 4:3 If your prayers are not answered, it’s your own damned fault. This is in direct contradiction to where Jesus says “seek and ye shall find, ask and it shall be known to you”.

33) “If Jesus bears witness of himself his witness is true” John 8:14, “If I bear witness of myself it is not true.” John 5:31

34) “I am with you always, even unto the end of the world” (Matthew 28:20), versus “For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always” (Matthew 26:11 , Mark 14:7, John 12:8) and “Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am thither ye cannot come” (John 7:34). Is this the kind of friend one can rely on?

35) “And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her” (Mark 10:11 & Luke 6:18), versus “And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery” (Matthew 19:9). In the book of Matthew, Jesus said a man could put away his wife if one factor– fornication–is involved. In Mark and Luke he allowed no exceptions.

36) Jesus is quoted: “Judge not, and ye shall be not judged; condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven” (Luke 6:37 & Matthew 7:1), versus “Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment” (John 7:24). Jesus stated men are not to judge but, then, allowed it under certain conditions. As in the case of divorce, he can’t seem to formulate a consistent policy.

37) “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?” Matthew 27:46, (also note the time before crucification where Jesus prays for the “cup to passeth over me”) versus “Now is my soul troubled. And what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour?’ No, for this purpose I have come to this hour” (John 12:27 RSV). Jesus can’t seem to decide whether or not he wants to die. One moment he is willing; the next he isn’t.

38) In Luke 23:30 (“Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, fall on us, and to the hills, cover us”) Jesus quoted Hosea 10:8 (“…and they shall say to the mountains, cover us; and to the hills, fall on us”). And, like Paul, he often quoted inaccurately. In this instance, he confused mountains with hills.

39) “And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they know him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist” (Matthew 17:11-13). John the Baptist was beheaded, but Jesus was not. And what did John the Baptist restore? Nothing!

40) We are told salvation is obtained by faith alone (John 3:18 & 36) yet Jesus told a man to follow the Commandments-Matthew 19:16-18 (saving by works)-if he wanted eternal life.

41) In Luke 12:4 Jesus told his followers to “Be not afraid of them that kill the body.” But Matthew 12:14-16, John 7:1, 8:59, 10:39, 11:53-54, & Mark 1:45 show that Jesus consistently feared death. Jesus went out of his way to hide, run, and attempt escape from the Roman and Jewish authorities.

42) Matthew 5:28 says to sin in “your heart” is considered a sin in itself. The messiah is supposed to be God incarnate, not able to sin, yet in Matthew 4:5 & Luke 4:5-9, Jesus was tempted by Satan in the desert, which is sinning in his heart. Jesus also took upon all the sins of the world during his crucifixion, so how can it be said that “Jesus was the perfect man without sin”? This would lead one to believe he was not the Messiah.

43) Jesus told us to “Love your enemies; bless them that curse you,” but ignored his own advice by repeatedly denouncing his opposition. Matthew 23:17 (“Ye fools and blind”), Matthew 12:34 (“0 generation of vipers”), and Matthew 23:27 (“. . . hypocrites . . . ye are like unto whited sepulchres. . .”) are excellent examples of hypocrisy.

44) Did the people of Jesus’ generation see any signs? (Matthew 12:38-40) Jesus announced that no signs would be given to that generation except the Resurrection itself. (Mark 8:12-13) Jesus announced that no signs would be given to that generation. (Mark 16:20) They went out preaching, and the Lord confirmed the word through accompanying signs. (John 20:30) Jesus provided many wonders and signs. (Acts 2:22) Jesus provided many wonders and signs. (Acts 5:12 & 8:13) many signs and wonders were done through the apostles.

45) Jesus commands the disciples to go into Galilee immediately after the resurrection. Matthew 28:10 Jesus commands the disciples to “tarry in Jerusalem” immediately after the resurrection.

46) Matthew 28:18 & John 3:35 both tell that Jesus said he could do anything. Yet Mark 6:5 says Jesus was not all powerful.

47) Jesus says in Luke 2:13-14 that he came to bring peace on earth. Matthew 10:34 Jesus back peddles and says he did not come to bring peace on earth.

48) Did Christ receive testimony from man? “Ye sent unto John and he bare witness unto the truth. But I receive not testimony from man.” John 5:33-34 “And ye shall also bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.” John 15:27

49) Christ laid down his life for his friends. John 15:13 & 10:11 Christ laid down his life for his enemies. Romans 5:10

50) Deuteronomy 23:2 says that bastards can not attend church unto the tenth generation. If Jesus was spawned by Mary and Jehovah as the Bible claims then he is technically a bastard and should not be the leader of the church.

www.evilbible.com/do-not-ignore-the-old-testament/jesus-is-a-false-messiah/

:roflha:

G'day Guest1041.

So where is your verifiable evidence for the existence of 'Jesus'?

You do realise that Masons revere the numbers 13 and 33, right?

The number 7 aleo holds significance, 7 Musical Tones, 7 Geometrical Forms and 7 Numerological Colours. The 7th number in the Fibonacci series is ...

1-1-2-3-5-8-13

... 13, and ...

1+1+2+3+5+8+13 = 33

... as well, 12 Spheres can surround 1 central Sphere, all touching the central Sphere.

Firstly, 6 around the central 1 ...



... then 3 added to the top and 3 to the bottom, being 12 surrounding 1 ...



The Hero's Journey - Mythic Structure of Joseph Campbell's Monomyth
www.movieoutline.com/articles/the-hero-journey-mythic-structure-of-joseph-campbell-monomyth.html

1. Ordinary World

This is where the Hero's exists before his present story begins, oblivious of the adventures to come. It's his safe place. His everyday life where we learn crucial details about our Hero, his true nature, capabilities and outlook on life. This anchors the Hero as a human, just like you and me, and makes it easier for us to identify with him and hence later, empathize with his plight.
2. Call To Adventure

The Hero's adventure begins when he receives a call to action, such as a direct threat to his safety, his family, his way of life or to the peace of the community in which he lives. It may not be as dramatic as a gunshot, but simply a phone call or conversation but whatever the call is, and however it manifests itself, it ultimately disrupts the comfort of the Hero's Ordinary World and presents a challenge or quest that must be undertaken.
3. Refusal Of The Call

Although the Hero may be eager to accept the quest, at this stage he will have fears that need overcoming. Second thoughts or even deep personal doubts as to whether or not he is up to the challenge. When this happens, the Hero will refuse the call and as a result may suffer somehow. The problem he faces may seem to much to handle and the comfort of home far more attractive than the perilous road ahead. This would also be our own response and once again helps us bond further with the reluctant Hero.
4. Meeting The Mentor

At this crucial turning point where the Hero desperately needs guidance he meets a mentor figure who gives him something he needs. He could be given an object of great importance, insight into the dilemma he faces, wise advice, practical training or even self-confidence. Whatever the mentor provides the Hero with it serves to dispel his doubts and fears and give him the strength and courage to begin his quest.
5. Crossing The Threshold

The Hero is now ready to act upon his call to adventure and truly begin his quest, whether it be physical, spiritual or emotional. He may go willingly or he may be pushed, but either way he finally crosses the threshold between the world he is familiar with and that which he is not. It may be leaving home for the first time in his life or just doing something he has always been scared to do. However the threshold presents itself, this action signifies the Hero's commitment to his journey an whatever it may have in store for him.
6. Tests, Allies, Enemies

Now finally out of his comfort zone the Hero is confronted with an ever more difficult series of challenges that test him in a variety of ways. Obstacles are thrown across his path; whether they be physical hurdles or people bent on thwarting his progress, the Hero must overcome each challenge he is presented with on the journey towards his ultimate goal.

The Hero needs to find out who can be trusted and who can't. He may earn allies and meet enemies who will, each in their own way, help prepare him for the greater ordeals yet to come. This is the stage where his skills and/or powers are tested and every obstacle that he faces helps us gain a deeper insight into his character and ultimately identify with him even more.
7. Approach To The Inmost Cave

The inmost cave may represent many things in the Hero's story such as an actual location in which lies a terrible danger or an inner conflict which up until now the Hero has not had to face. As the Hero approaches the cave he must make final preparations before taking that final leap into the great unknown.

At the threshold to the inmost cave the Hero may once again face some of the doubts and fears that first surfaced upon his call to adventure. He may need some time to reflect upon his journey and the treacherous road ahead in order to find the courage to continue. This brief respite helps the audience understand the magnitude of the ordeal that awaits the Hero and escalates the tension in anticipation of his ultimate test.
8. Ordeal

The Supreme Ordeal may be a dangerous physical test or a deep inner crisis that the Hero must face in order to survive or for the world in which the Hero lives to continue to exist. Whether it be facing his greatest fear or most deadly foe, the Hero must draw upon all of his skills and his experiences gathered upon the path to the inmost cave in order to overcome his most difficulty challenge.

Only through some form of "death" can the Hero be reborn, experiencing a metaphorical resurrection that somehow grants him greater power or insight necessary in order to fulfill his destiny or reach his journey's end. This is the high-point of the Hero's story and where everything he holds dear is put on the line. If he fails, he will either die or life as he knows it will never be the same again.
9. Reward (Seizing The Sword)

After defeating the enemy, surviving death and finally overcoming his greatest personal challenge, the Hero is ultimately transformed into a new state, emerging from battle as a stronger person and often with a prize.

The Reward may come in many forms: an object of great importance or power, a secret, greater knowledge or insight, or even reconciliation with a loved one or ally. Whatever the treasure, which may well facilitate his return to the Ordinary World, the Hero must quickly put celebrations aside and prepare for the last leg of his journey.
10. The Road Back

This stage in the Hero's journey represents a reverse echo of the Call to Adventure in which the Hero had to cross the first threshold. Now he must return home with his reward but this time the anticipation of danger is replaced with that of acclaim and perhaps vindication, absolution or even exoneration.

But the Hero's journey is not yet over and he may still need one last push back into the Ordinary World. The moment before the Hero finally commits to the last stage of his journey may be a moment in which he must choose between his own personal objective and that of a Higher Cause.
11. Resurrection

This is the climax in which the Hero must have his final and most dangerous encounter with death. The final battle also represents something far greater than the Hero's own existence with its outcome having far-reaching consequences to his Ordinary World and the lives of those he left behind.

If he fails, others will suffer and this not only places more weight upon his shoulders but in a movie, grips the audience so that they too feel part of the conflict and share the Hero's hopes, fears and trepidation. Ultimately the Hero will succeed, destroy his enemy and emerge from battle cleansed and reborn.
12. Return With The Elixir

This is the final stage of the Hero's journey in which he returns home to his Ordinary World a changed man. He will have grown as a person, learned many things, faced many terrible dangers and even death but now looks forward to the start of a new life. His return may bring fresh hope to those he left behind, a direct solution to their problems or perhaps a new perspective for everyone to consider.

The final reward that he obtains may be literal or metaphoric. It could be a cause for celebration, self-realization or an end to strife, but whatever it is it represents three things: change, success and proof of his journey. The return home also signals the need for resolution for the story's other key players. The Hero's doubters will be ostracized, his enemies punished and his allies rewarded. Ultimately the Hero will return to where he started but things will clearly never be the same again.

...

'Jesus' & 12 disciples.
Sun & 12 astrological houses.
'Hercules' & 12 tasks.
'Bilbo Baggins & 12 dwarves.

The Flower of Life geometrical pattern has 1 central circle with 12 petals in it.
blog.world-mysteries.com/science/the-flower-of-life/

Note well, all VERIFIABLE !!!

What verifiable evidence from non-religous propaganda material do you have for the unproven claim of the existence of the biblical character 'Jesus'?

:joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 20 Apr 2017 08:00 #86

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
No verifiable evidence it is then. :thumbup:

Standard Operating Procedure. Nothing new.

Are you still indoctrinating children, ah, teaching children, for the system? :wissl:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 20 Apr 2017 10:46 #87

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
From my point of view you are degenerate to the core, Edelweiss Pirate aka so many other nice names,
but of course nothing new to me, because I got to know your most vile traits already in the dif pit long ago.

All, including nice pictures, about "Guest1041" aka Jay Sunshine aka Edelweiss Pirate aka Jaymz Edwards on TZ:
truth-zone.net/forum/search.html?query=edelweiss%20pirate&searchuser=PFIZIPFEI&searchdate=all&childforums=1&limit=20



"This is not simply a war between Jews and Nordics, but a war also between those who are able to think and reason and those who are incapable of doing so. De-evolution, in a mental sense, does not even begin to cover it, because animals in the forest have more sense and intelligence than these warped ones . Sadly, they appear to have virtually no higher level of brain function left and whether this is from physical cause or programming by Jews does not really matter. They certainly are not our people anymore."

odinist.org/tag/heathen/


Thanks for the inspiration, jon b!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 20 Apr 2017 11:05 #88

This is not simply a war between Jews and Nordics, but a war also between those who are able to think and reason and those who are incapable of doing so. De-evolution, in a mental sense, does not even begin to cover it, because animals in the forest have more sense and intelligence than these warped ones . Sadly, they appear to have virtually no higher level of brain function left and whether this is from physical cause or programming by Jews does not really matter. They certainly are not our people anymore."


The white genocide, via the mind ''Is the real genocide,There is only one way for not just white people to return from this state but all people ,and that's by awakening and using heart, And thats going to be near impossible ''by design'' because culture and society is driven by division ,competition ,hate and violence.

so even though you talk the good talk phizz ,you cant walk the talk ,because your heart is stuck in a state of suspension
Insurgents in a matrix

"Iam" it's like being a unicorn in a field full of horses

Peaceeeeeeee
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 20 Apr 2017 11:12 #89

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
backfromthebrink wrote:
The white genocide, via the mind ''Is the real genocide,There is only one way for not just white people to return from this state but all people ,and that's by awakening and using heart, And thats going to be near impossible ''by design'' because culture and society is driven by division ,competition ,hate and violence.

so even though you talk the good talk phizz ,you cant walk the talk ,because your heart is stuck in a state of suspension


I can easily agree with what you say, except your fantasies about myself.
And my name is not www.dict.cc/?s=phiz or phizz, but PFIZIPFEI.

If you are not even able to respect a person's name, there is no reason
to expect you to respect the heart, brain and soul of a person.

This trinity is what you forgot to mention.

And I don't share your defeatism.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017 11:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 20 Apr 2017 11:51 #90

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
The white genocide, via the mind ''Is the real genocide,There is only one way for not just white people to return from this state but all people ,and that's by awakening and using heart, And thats going to be near impossible ''by design'' because culture and society is driven by division ,competition ,hate and violence.

so even though you talk the good talk phizz ,you cant walk the talk ,because your heart is stuck in a state of suspension


I can easily agree with what you say, except your fantasies about myself.
And my name is not www.dict.cc/?s=phiz or phizz, but PFIZIPFEI.

If you are not even able to respect a person's name, there is no reason
to expect you to respect the heart, brain and soul of a person.

This trinity is what you forgot to mention.

And I don't share your defeatism.

.

Your name is fiction ,you want me to respect fiction ? Sorry but that's not part of my capabilities.
Why mention the trinity when the soul does not even reside here fully ,the heart and brain do reside here fully.

I will always call you phizz ,and if that really really bothers you ,then you have far more problems going on inside of you than what you may think.
Insurgents in a matrix

"Iam" it's like being a unicorn in a field full of horses

Peaceeeeeeee
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 20 Apr 2017 12:05 #91

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951

Dr Knowitall & Prof Schlomo Freud



I gladly refrain from responding to your typical shtick.


Enjoy yourself!


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 20 Apr 2017 12:41 #92

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Dr Knowitall & Prof Schlomo Freud





I gladly refrain from responding to your typical shtick.


Enjoy yourself!


:)

:chuckle:
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017 12:42 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 20 Apr 2017 12:48 #93

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Dr Knowitall & Prof Schlomo Freud



I gladly refrain from responding to your typical shtick.


Enjoy yourself!


:)

You have no response ,yet for a moment you realized what i had said to be true ,then shunned it ,you shunned the truth!
Insurgents in a matrix

"Iam" it's like being a unicorn in a field full of horses

Peaceeeeeeee
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 20 Apr 2017 13:06 #94

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
Guest1041 wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
The white genocide, via the mind ''Is the real genocide,There is only one way for not just white people to return from this state but all people ,and that's by awakening and using heart, And thats going to be near impossible ''by design'' because culture and society is driven by division ,competition ,hate and violence.

so even though you talk the good talk phizz ,you cant walk the talk ,because your heart is stuck in a state of suspension


I can easily agree with what you say, except your fantasies about myself.
And my name is not www.dict.cc/?s=phiz or phizz, but PFIZIPFEI.

If you are not even able to respect a person's name, there is no reason
to expect you to respect the heart, brain and soul of a person.

This trinity is what you forgot to mention.

And I don't share your defeatism.

.

For you to talk of respect is a perfect betrayal of your own total lack of self awareness.

You're sub-human. Untermench, humans have consistency and are self aware. You are something like a speaking monkey. Which uses words which sound good but which have no real meaning to a monkey brain. Wonder why you spend so much time here. Is it because you're simply the kind of person who gets shunned in the real world? Is your love for Hitler a sign that you have never had love for a real living person?

G'day Guest1041.

Any verifiable evidence for any of that? :dunno:

Or is it you projecting your own lack of self worth onto another?

Posting outrageous claims without verifiable evidence appears to be standard operating procedure for you. Still no verifiable evidence from nonreligious propaganda material for those invisible, imaginary friends of yours?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 20 Apr 2017 13:12 #95

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
backfromthebrink wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Dr Knowitall & Prof Schlomo Freud



I gladly refrain from responding to your typical shtick.


Enjoy yourself!


:)

You have no response ,yet for a moment you realized what i had said to be true ,then shunned it ,you shunned the truth!

Quick!!!

Everyone!!!

Gather round, backfromthebrink has a crystal ball that let's him know everything!!!

Quick .....

Oh, wait, nah, another fake.

:roflha:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 20 Apr 2017 14:48 #96

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
backfromthebrink wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Dr Knowitall & Prof Schlomo Freud



I gladly refrain from responding to your typical shtick.


Enjoy yourself!


:)

You have no response ,yet for a moment you realized what i had said to be true ,then shunned it ,you shunned the truth!

Quick!!!

Everyone!!!

Gather round, backfromthebrink has a crystal ball that let's him know everything!!!

Quick .....

Oh, wait, nah, another fake.

:roflha:

Another fake what ? psychic ? im not a ''psychic'' although the 6th sense is active as is the seventh ,which is ''spiritual sense'' :) ,hence ''knowing'' the well being of another :) If i could use the psychic sense ,i would only ever use it to help someone, its not to be used for mundane ''things''
although many people do ,and do so with out knowing the full consequences. If you use your head to much ,you loose your heart :)

heart is not only important ,its vital , heart and mind ,As one.creates the space for your soul to enter in its entirety.

No crystal ball required
Insurgents in a matrix

"Iam" it's like being a unicorn in a field full of horses

Peaceeeeeeee
Last Edit: 20 Apr 2017 14:51 by backfromthebrink.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 20 Apr 2017 15:19 #97

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 857
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Grolongo wrote:
Of course white man are to blame . If western males acted like men we woudent be in this mess


FACT!


And I no longer give a thingy about the wannabes.

Those whiney-aggro brainwashed mysogynic half-faggots.

Please help us to get rid of this stupid white male trash.

I am speaking on the behalf of so many desperate real women,
endowed wth a working brain and healthy white children
of both sexes.

.

Hi Pfizi.
As the spokesperson for 'desperate real women' pray tell us-
What is your ideal man?
I'm guessing, short, pasty, little moustache, prone to rants.
:)
Tinder might help you.
Happy hunting.
;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 21 Apr 2017 09:28 #98

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18750
  • Likes received: 8846
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Actually this is exactly the reason why this thread was started :yup:


:thumbup:


P.S. Of course not because of YOU, but because of what some men are thinking of women
and why some men think their life is improving by blaming all women for the ills in their lives.

;)

Well you just blame the jews when women lie/cheat/steal/prostitute/insert any bad trait here/etc etc etc dont you?

There are many "truthers" who cant or dont want to admit to any kind of personal responsibility, be it their own or other persons (eg other gentiles) and are looking to blame some other force for ALL the bad behaviour in the world.

If you, PFIZIPFEI, put every single last (((u know whoose))) that existed into a delousing chamber and locked the door, there would still be women who lie/cheat/steal/whore/insert bad trait here etc etc etc ... and OF COURSE this also applies to men, you would still get men doing those things also.

Light and Dark exists in the world, its just the way it is, its the way its always been, as above, so below, 33, amen(ra).
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2017 09:30 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1, Guest1041

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 22 Apr 2017 11:50 #99

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 11:53 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

"Stupid white men are our misfortune!" 22 Apr 2017 12:01 #100

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
Guest1041 wrote:
No one cares what you want Pfffft because no one wants you.

Women like you only have cats for company.

There's nowt wrong with cats but there's a lot wrong with you.

That's why you're always here, we're all you've got and you spend most of your time here calling people names.

Maybe grow some self awareness huh?

G'day Guest1041.

Who is this "we're" you are talking about?

Is that a forum member?

Or is it spoken with the 'Royal Prerogative'?

Who are you attempting to convince?

Small souls who seek power over others first destroy the faith those others might have in themselves.
- Leto II God Emperor
Dune series
Frank Herbert
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.