Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Change of tactic?

Change of tactic? 29 Mar 2017 01:42 #1

• Flare
Wtf is this suddenly all about today, dr. Jekyll? :larf:

Gaia wrote:
The "Rwanda massacre" related with Israeli arms dealers has been revealed before here on TZ by Pfizipfei.
truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69104-what-will-the-globalist-do-now.html#255424

Gaia wrote:
Thank you for the other versions, PFIZIPFEI, they are very helpful.
truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-forum-general-discussion/69094-key-skills-for-truth-seeking-photo-analysis.html#255417

Gaia wrote:
Again, don't believe me on those hoaxes. Listen to Pfizipfei.....
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69097-why-muslim-terrorism-occurs.html?start=80#255419

You're such a gentleman ey? ;)
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2017 01:42 by Flare.
The topic has been locked.

Change of tactic? 30 Mar 2017 07:22 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote
@ frothy.. im not a fan of long running stand alone threads that were MADE FROM THE OUTSET to diss other members, i dont care if its pfiz doing it or zax doing it, i strongly dislike such behaviour, always have... and thats what parts of CZ have become.

I expect some tit for tat on the forum as a product of disagreements when topics are being discussed, when ideologies are being promoted and so on.. but stand alone threads and indeed entire areas where this kind of behaviour is proliferated only serves to aggravate the situation, imh

So we'll see this thread disappear down the rabbit hole too then?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 Mar 2017 07:27 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Change of tactic? 30 Mar 2017 15:26 #3

Rotten, you're just trying to create problems that don't actually exist. Remind everybody again how many of your posts have been moved or edited by a moderator here, let alone deleted? Very few, I would imagine you could count them on one hand.

That's all i have to say on the matter, and I won't waste my time arguing with somebody who obviously can't be reasoned with.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Change of tactic? 30 Mar 2017 22:04 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Hey Zorro, thats why i didnt respond... frothy bumped this around 30 hours after the OP when no one else had replied and it had slid down.

Rotten, note that i said 'long running' in the quote... i understand peeps want to vent sometimes and stuff will come out like this thread, but keeping threads like this going just creates more bad vibes.

Now im bumping this like i didnt want to, but im going to lock it so yes it will slide down. :P
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352