Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons.

Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons. 11 Apr 2017 20:42 #1

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Why do you suppose (((the jews))) haven't shut you down yet, PFIZ? Are you not that important for them to be dealing with you with extreme prejudice?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons. 11 Apr 2017 20:59 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
ragnarok wrote:
Why do you suppose (((the jews))) haven't shut you down yet, PFIZ? Are you not that important for them to be dealing with you with extreme prejudice?


Are you suggesting that Jared and Yael Kushner are not Jewish?


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2017 22:20 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons. 11 Apr 2017 21:07 #3

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Why ask the question? Any answer you don't like is only going to be removed and placed in one of your "ALTERNATIVE" threads.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons. 11 Apr 2017 21:11 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
ragnarok wrote:
Why ask the question? Any answer you don't like is only going to be removed and placed in one of your "ALTERNATIVE" threads.



Why not ask the question?

You are doing nothing else but ask questions :chuckle:

Go on kvetching, ragnarat, little brother of Rat, now Ausrotten.

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons. 11 Apr 2017 21:14 #5

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Oh, so you accept that I ask lots of questions that you wont take seriously, but all of a sudden I'm supposed to treat yours with respect? You can live in hope, PFIZ.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons. 11 Apr 2017 21:40 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
ragnarok wrote:
Oh, so you accept that I ask lots of questions that you wont take seriously, but all of a sudden I'm supposed to treat yours with respect? You can live in hope, PFIZ.



I think your trolling is waaay over the top
and if nobody stops it, there is only
one solution.

:)

I'm afraid you won't like it.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons. 11 Apr 2017 21:45 #7

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
You've cried TROLL/SHILL/HASBY so many times, nobody but your most retarded followers takes you seriously anymore, never mind me.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons. 11 Apr 2017 21:52 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
ragnarok wrote:
You've cried TROLL/SHILL/HASBY so many times, nobody but your most retarded followers takes you seriously anymore, never mind me.


You mean telling the truth had an impact and you don't like it?


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons. 11 Apr 2017 21:58 #9

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
If you say so. :roll:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons. 11 Apr 2017 22:01 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
ragnarok wrote:
If you say so. :roll:


Fine!


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons. 11 Apr 2017 22:05 #11

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
It's still just your opinion, like.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews are behind Illuminati and Freemasons. 11 Apr 2017 22:13 #12

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
ragnarok wrote:
It's still just your opinion, like.


Perfect!



:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.