Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: (Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 21 Apr 2017 01:34 #21

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
So Zorro is at it again with his censoring antics.

This post is censored for what reason?

Considering that Zorro used Photoshop on a picture posted to repost it with the message "I AM A CUNT", how could this be anything other than hypocritical?

Considering that Orangeaid is posting 'pornography' on the forum and it is sanctioned by Zorro, how does this rate being censored?

Personal bias.

What a 'slave of the system' that you repeat their modus operandi. How telling. :thumbup:

Posting pictures of a pig in a German uniform is not the least bit on topic, hence why the post was vented. Kapish?

The other thread where I shopped your number plate is pretty much a riot and a free for all (street fight rules apply) and I won't be moderating peoples posts or comments, unless it's pedophilia or anything like that. Deal with it.

You can call ''censorship'' as much as you like, at the end of the day you're talking shit, not to mention the fact it's not exactly unknown for you to bait and goad other members here with your passive aggressiveness. So you're in no real position to complain when you get a taste of your own medicine back.

G'day Zorro.

So it was the family resemblance that upset you. Got it. :thumbup:

Considering how long it took for you to explain your censoring of bd's post, you surely could have come up with a better excuse than it being 'off topic'. If that is all it takes for you to start censoring then you better get cracking on the rest of the 'off topic' posts all over the forum. Come on then, get cracking. Away you go.

Oh wait, that would mean that you would be fair and evenhanded in your censoring antics.

So, to cut through the Newspeak of your post, you are going to censor others based on your personal bias and not on forum guidelines.

Of course, if anyone says anything about your censoring antics they get labelled by you as the problem instead of accepting responsibility for your own actions.

THIS IS CHRISTIAN NATIONAL SOCIALISM !!!

Despite your failed attempts to make this about Who I Am, you censored bd for personal reaons that you yourself do not uphold when posting on the forum, then whinged like a spoiled brat about being called out on your hypocrisy.

So everyone knows, you get to choose which threads members can post 'off topic' posts, is that right?

Some threads you allow members to post 'off topic' posts, though you only announce which threads after you censor the member and it is subsequently complained about, is that right?

You yourself can post 'off topic' on any thread on the forum and will not be censored, is that right?

Any complaints about your censoring antics are belittled, derided and dismissed, is that right?

And you claim to be against those enslaving humanity. :roll:

How are your censoring antics and lame excuses for personal bias any different from the system in place and those in positions of authority perpetuating that system?

THIS IS CHRISTIAN NATIONAL SOCIALISM !!!
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 21 Apr 2017 01:46 #22

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Voltaire wrote:
He could've written the fucking textbook on passive-aggression.

:joint:

G'day Voltaire.

Thank you for this post. :thumbup:

Such projecting is letting everyone know your issues.

Is there anything else you would like to announce about yourself by projecting more of your own personal issues?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 21 Apr 2017 01:50 #23

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14845
  • Likes received: 5694
Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Gaia has just ordered his own personal number plate.. :hahano:

Get a car with it then.

My last one:


Once again... no surprise.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 21 Apr 2017 02:24 #24

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7435
  • Likes received: 1589
An Alfa Romeo bought by Benito Mussolini for his girlfriend has been sold for £1.4million after being lovingly restored.
The Italian dictator gave the 1939 car to his mistress Clara Petacci – only for the pair to be caught when the vehicle was stopped as they tried to flee from Italy at the end of the Second World War.
The 6C Sport Berlinetta, which sat in a barn in America for 21 years from 1949, has been brought back to its former glory – and snapped up at auction.

Mussolini met up with Petacci at Lake Como after she travelled in t meet him in the four speed, 110 horse power vehicle. The pair then planned to seek asylum in Switzerland.
A motorcade they were in, which included a retreating German anti-aircraft unit, was stopped at a roadblock near the town of Dongo on April 27,

The fascist leader and his mistress were both identified before being shot dead and their bodies hung upside down at a petrol station.


www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2940631/The-amazing-story-Mussolini-s-girlfriend-s-Alfa-Romeo-sat-barn-21-years-Car-pair-caught-fled-Italy-fetches-1-...vingly-restored.html
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 21 Apr 2017 03:08 #25

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14845
  • Likes received: 5694


Nice car! :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 21 Apr 2017 11:20 #26

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
So Zorro is at it again with his censoring antics.

This post is censored for what reason?

Considering that Zorro used Photoshop on a picture posted to repost it with the message "I AM A CUNT", how could this be anything other than hypocritical?

Considering that Orangeaid is posting 'pornography' on the forum and it is sanctioned by Zorro, how does this rate being censored?

Personal bias.

What a 'slave of the system' that you repeat their modus operandi. How telling. :thumbup:

Posting pictures of a pig in a German uniform is not the least bit on topic, hence why the post was vented. Kapish?

The other thread where I shopped your number plate is pretty much a riot and a free for all (street fight rules apply) and I won't be moderating peoples posts or comments, unless it's pedophilia or anything like that. Deal with it.

You can call ''censorship'' as much as you like, at the end of the day you're talking shit, not to mention the fact it's not exactly unknown for you to bait and goad other members here with your passive aggressiveness. So you're in no real position to complain when you get a taste of your own medicine back.

G'day Zorro.

So it was the family resemblance that upset you. Got it. :thumbup:

Considering how long it took for you to explain your censoring of bd's post, you surely could have come up with a better excuse than it being 'off topic'. If that is all it takes for you to start censoring then you better get cracking on the rest of the 'off topic' posts all over the forum. Come on then, get cracking. Away you go.

Oh wait, that would mean that you would be fair and evenhanded in your censoring antics.

So, to cut through the Newspeak of your post, you are going to censor others based on your personal bias and not on forum guidelines.

Of course, if anyone says anything about your censoring antics they get labelled by you as the problem instead of accepting responsibility for your own actions.

THIS IS CHRISTIAN NATIONAL SOCIALISM !!!

Despite your failed attempts to make this about Who I Am, you censored bd for personal reaons that you yourself do not uphold when posting on the forum, then whinged like a spoiled brat about being called out on your hypocrisy.

So everyone knows, you get to choose which threads members can post 'off topic' posts, is that right?

Some threads you allow members to post 'off topic' posts, though you only announce which threads after you censor the member and it is subsequently complained about, is that right?

You yourself can post 'off topic' on any thread on the forum and will not be censored, is that right?

Any complaints about your censoring antics are belittled, derided and dismissed, is that right?

And you claim to be against those enslaving humanity. :roll:

How are your censoring antics and lame excuses for personal bias any different from the system in place and those in positions of authority perpetuating that system?

THIS IS CHRISTIAN NATIONAL SOCIALISM !!!

So the above is "right" in the way you are censoring. Got it. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 21 Apr 2017 13:52 #27

Gaia, your car is ready for collection. Here at Number Plates For You we like to keep our costumers happy by providing them with the private number plate of their dreams. :P ;)

Please note for our premium costumers there is no extra charge for any minor body repairs with the removal of old number plates.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2017 14:40 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Lux Interior

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 21 Apr 2017 14:12 #28

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14845
  • Likes received: 5694
^ :larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 22 Apr 2017 13:34 #29

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
So Zorro is at it again with his censoring antics.

This post is censored for what reason?

Considering that Zorro used Photoshop on a picture posted to repost it with the message "I AM A CUNT", how could this be anything other than hypocritical?

Considering that Orangeaid is posting 'pornography' on the forum and it is sanctioned by Zorro, how does this rate being censored?

Personal bias.

What a 'slave of the system' that you repeat their modus operandi. How telling. :thumbup:

Posting pictures of a pig in a German uniform is not the least bit on topic, hence why the post was vented. Kapish?

The other thread where I shopped your number plate is pretty much a riot and a free for all (street fight rules apply) and I won't be moderating peoples posts or comments, unless it's pedophilia or anything like that. Deal with it.

You can call ''censorship'' as much as you like, at the end of the day you're talking shit, not to mention the fact it's not exactly unknown for you to bait and goad other members here with your passive aggressiveness. So you're in no real position to complain when you get a taste of your own medicine back.

G'day Zorro.

So it was the family resemblance that upset you. Got it. :thumbup:

Considering how long it took for you to explain your censoring of bd's post, you surely could have come up with a better excuse than it being 'off topic'. If that is all it takes for you to start censoring then you better get cracking on the rest of the 'off topic' posts all over the forum. Come on then, get cracking. Away you go.


G'day i_am.

Remind us all again how many of your posts are being censored?

I don't recall ever even moving any of your posts, let alone deleting any or trying to censor you. You have a very weird take on the meaning of censorship. You should try looking at a dictionary from time to time. :joker:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 13:41 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 22 Apr 2017 18:30 #30

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Why is YHWH aka IAAIA oy veying?


He posted the picture again on the same thread and it's still there:


truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/62468-women-that-have-brains-balls-an-know-how-to-kick-arse.html?start=80#258879


Isn't this enough success for him?


He imposed and executed his will sucessfully.


So why is he still whining and moaning "THIS IS CHRISTIAN NATIONAL SOCIALISM !!!" ....???


:dunno:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2017 18:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 24 Apr 2017 11:05 #31

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
So Zorro is at it again with his censoring antics.

This post is censored for what reason?

Considering that Zorro used Photoshop on a picture posted to repost it with the message "I AM A CUNT", how could this be anything other than hypocritical?

Considering that Orangeaid is posting 'pornography' on the forum and it is sanctioned by Zorro, how does this rate being censored?

Personal bias.

What a 'slave of the system' that you repeat their modus operandi. How telling. :thumbup:

Posting pictures of a pig in a German uniform is not the least bit on topic, hence why the post was vented. Kapish?

The other thread where I shopped your number plate is pretty much a riot and a free for all (street fight rules apply) and I won't be moderating peoples posts or comments, unless it's pedophilia or anything like that. Deal with it.

You can call ''censorship'' as much as you like, at the end of the day you're talking shit, not to mention the fact it's not exactly unknown for you to bait and goad other members here with your passive aggressiveness. So you're in no real position to complain when you get a taste of your own medicine back.

G'day Zorro.

So it was the family resemblance that upset you. Got it. :thumbup:

Considering how long it took for you to explain your censoring of bd's post, you surely could have come up with a better excuse than it being 'off topic'. If that is all it takes for you to start censoring then you better get cracking on the rest of the 'off topic' posts all over the forum. Come on then, get cracking. Away you go.


G'day i_am.

Remind us all again how many of your posts are being censored?

I don't recall ever even moving any of your posts, let alone deleting any or trying to censor you. You have a very weird take on the meaning of censorship. You should try looking at a dictionary from time to time. :joker:

.....

G'day Zorro.

Poor memory you have there. You were trying to protect your 'buddy', Asia Teacher, who had difficulty actually answering questions and simply wanted to preach to the choir. You know, the one that believes the official narrative about 9/11.

So added to the long list ...

No one can raise any objections unless they are the one being censored, is that right?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 24 Apr 2017 11:09 #32

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
So everyone knows, you get to choose which threads members can post 'off topic' posts, is that right?

Some threads you allow members to post 'off topic' posts, though you only announce which threads after you censor the member and it is subsequently complained about, is that right?

You yourself can post 'off topic' on any thread on the forum and will not be censored, is that right?

Any complaints about your censoring antics are belittled, derided and dismissed, is that right?

+

No one can raise any objections unless they are the one being censored, is that right?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 24 Apr 2017 11:16 #33

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Give him a break, IAAIA, this is the only chance he gets to play superhero and save the world.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 24 Apr 2017 11:36 #34

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
ragnarok wrote:
Give him a break, IAAIA, this is the only chance he gets to play superhero and save the world.

One cqopy and paste article and one youtube video at a time. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 24 Apr 2017 11:39 #35

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
He's like the pauper's version of Julian Assange, Edward Snowden and Alex Jones, all rolled into one chubby parcel.
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2017 11:39 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 25 Apr 2017 15:32 #36

ragnarok wrote:
Give him a break, IAAIA, this is the only chance he gets to play superhero and save the world.

whateva.

I find dishonoring the dead soldiers of WWII with pictures of pigs in their uniforms very distasteful, disrespectful, and dishonorable. Whatever side they were fighting for and dying for.

That's not censorship, it's a respect and honour thing. which is something some people lack today, sadly.

The German soldiers deserve to be hionoured, if only for their bravery alone if one doesn't agree with what they were fighting for. You wouldn't understand.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2017 16:11 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Lux Interior

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 25 Apr 2017 17:14 #37

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
G'day Zorro.

I suppose you are too busy honouring the dead to honour the living.

I prefer to give honour to the living.

That is where our focus differs. Yours is death based while I have a living based focus.

So censoring the post is personal bias. Soldiers apparently fight for the freedom of expression that you are censoring. Now you attempt to use the dead for an excuse to censor. Not very honourable that. Definitely not honouring the dead. Simply self serving righteousness of a dictatorial mentality.

Now, that means that you believe censorship is honouring the dead, is that right?

Awesome Newspeak. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 25 Apr 2017 17:18 #38

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
RECOMMENDED RELATED SUBJECT:


:right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/63610-rabulism-search-for-information.html#232958


Btw, this might become another of those excerpt threads, which have more posts than the original thread.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 25 Apr 2017 18:21 #39

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Zorro.

I suppose you are too busy honouring the dead to honour the living.

I prefer to give honour to the living.

That is where our focus differs. Yours is death based while I have a living based focus.

So censoring the post is personal bias. Soldiers apparently fight for the freedom of expression that you are censoring. Now you attempt to use the dead for an excuse to censor. Not very honourable that. Definitely not honouring the dead. Simply self serving righteousness of a dictatorial mentality.

Now, that means that you believe censorship is honouring the dead, is that right?

Awesome Newspeak. :thumbup:

Anybody with their right marbles would already know that's not what I was saying. Not at all.

Obviously I wasn't honouring death while dishonouring life. Duh!

I merely said one shouldn't dishonor the brave soldiers who died on the battlefields. Regardless of which side they fought on.

I know it's pretty useless trying to point out the distinctions to a simpleton, but hey ho, one can only but try.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Lux Interior

(Excerpts/rants) Women that have brains, balls an know how to kick arse. 25 Apr 2017 18:45 #40

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 3007
There's no doubt in my mind that AH and NS had it right , it's now a programmed, almost instinctive reaction to support it's vilification but the bravery and good solid stock of German soldiers along with what was achieved before and during the war had to be smashed but peeps are waking up ...more men in the beginning but the women are catching up .
OK - so it's the living that need to be woken up and supported not the dead , but once we stop honouring the dead ( which has been twisted into a militarized death cult ) and we forget our own ancestors - a thread unravesl that glued many cultures together and as Zorro said that wasn't what he meant either .
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2017 18:47 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.