Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert!

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 14:58 #1

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
jonb wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
jonb wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
''Islam grooms white children'' not as many as the Catholic church, or your heathen lovers of Baal.
All semetic concepts.

Nothing to do with me. I am with white people who expose child abuse. The very people you criticise.



Yet you say nothing about the abusers supporters.

I don't support any abusers but I don't merely select Islamic ones to criticise. There are many white people who abuse children, so you forgive them and just go after the Islamic ones.

You must like white people who abuse children you sick pig.
Trump is over in Saudi Arabia flogging weapons to the Saudi Royals, just as May was during the last spate of terror attacks a few weeks back.
Another noteworthy occurrence is that Corbyn is gaining ground on May, however now the UK election has been paused, and there will be a greater swing towards tighter immigration controls, traditionally favouring May and the Tory party.

''Get 'em out! Get 'em out!''

Immigrants are only in so they can be used as political tools. Some of you guys and gals really do need to wake up.

I don't like any child abuse

You consistently support those involved in it.
Some links
1

2

3

4

5

6

Just because I wrote the word Corbyn it does not mean I support him you stupid fucking prick.

But you go after Muslim peadophiles but don't say a peep about white ones, thus you excuse them you creepy fucking nonse.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 15:00 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 15:25 #2

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
Jonb brought peadophilia into the thread and started throwing about accusations, but the thread has been excepted at my post, this is the exact point, you're not moderating posts, but rather posters that don't share your world view.

No wonder novum was thinking of closing the forum, the ''moderator'' causes more issues than he solves.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 15:27 #3

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Ausrotten wrote:
jonb wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
jonb wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
''Islam grooms white children'' not as many as the Catholic church, or your heathen lovers of Baal.
All semetic concepts.

Nothing to do with me. I am with white people who expose child abuse. The very people you criticise.



Yet you say nothing about the abusers supporters.

I don't support any abusers but I don't merely select Islamic ones to criticise. There are many white people who abuse children, so you forgive them and just go after the Islamic ones.

You must like white people who abuse children you sick pig.
Trump is over in Saudi Arabia flogging weapons to the Saudi Royals, just as May was during the last spate of terror attacks a few weeks back.
Another noteworthy occurrence is that Corbyn is gaining ground on May, however now the UK election has been paused, and there will be a greater swing towards tighter immigration controls, traditionally favouring May and the Tory party.

''Get 'em out! Get 'em out!''

Immigrants are only in so they can be used as political tools. Some of you guys and gals really do need to wake up.

I don't like any child abuse

You consistently support those involved in it.
Some links
1

2

3

4

5

6

Just because I wrote the word Corbyn it does not mean I support him you stupid fucking prick.

But you go after Muslim peadophiles but don't say a peep about white ones, thus you excuse them you creepy fucking nonse.

12345,
labour party child abuse, what colour were the perpetrators?
I just made links to labour party child abuse a party you expressed your preference for, there was no bias in my links, and you will find reference to white perpetrators.

Interesting your reaction though, you didn't look at them all did you? Just saw Corbyn and made a presumption about all five links.
It would be natural for you to then presume every link was about Muslim paedophiles because well there are just so many of them.

But rather than admit how prevalent paedophiles are in muslim society and encouraged by their religion, at fact which you know, and we know that you know because of the presumption you have made, you chose to attack me for mentioning it, this no doubt as an attempted means of cover up.

Has not worked as a cover though has it?

It is in your head paedophiles are muslim
We can see this because of the mistaken presumption you made about my links.
You will tell a lie rather than confront the truth even you know in your heart to be true.
proven lie, you voice is now rendered useless.
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 15:29 by jonb.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 15:27 #4

Just because you complain about having one or two of your posts moved from another thread doesn't mean your exempt or immune from having other below the belt comments moved. You can accuse other members of being a nonse or a pedo in this excepts thread. Not in the main thread.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 15:30 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 15:28 #5

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
@ jonb I don't vote for the Labour party, I just point out that you're making an issue about Muslim paedophiles as if whites don't do that themselves.

You brought peadophiles into the thread, and were complaining about Mulsim paedophiles nd said that I support peadophiles.

Why do you focus only on Muslim paedophiles or the Labour party, they are to be found in all walks of life.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 15:33 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 15:30 #6

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
Zorro wrote:
Just because you complain about having one or two of your posts moved from another thread doesn't mean your exempt or immune from having other below the belt comments moved.

So why didn't you remove the post where jonb accused me of supporting paedophiles? is that not ''below the belt'' enough for you?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 15:32 #7

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
It is fair to note islam in the north of England has moved from child abuse to now blowing children up
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 15:36 #8

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
if you want to describe some Muslim child molestors as ''Islam'' that's up to you but I don't think many reasonable people would agree with that.

it be like finding some Christian child molestors and announcing ''Christiandom'' has done that.

Who these people are makes no odds, children get abused from all sorts of people from different religions and creeds.

You'e like a child yourself with this thinking, rather creepy i'd say.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 15:38 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 15:37 #9

Ausrotten wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Just because you complain about having one or two of your posts moved from another thread doesn't mean your exempt or immune from having other below the belt comments moved.

So why didn't you remove the post where jonb accused me of supporting paedophiles? is that not ''below the belt'' enough for you?

As far as I can tell Jon wasn't directly calling you a nonse, or accusing you of being a pedo. He stated you appear to be defending those who are, i.e Muslim grooming gangs etc. Big difference.

Accusing other members of being pedos or a nonse is not cool, unless anybody has sufficient evidence. Such accusations are likely to land up in here if I see them, or when they get reported. That is at least when it's not said in jest.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 15:57 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 15:39 #10

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Ausrotten wrote:
if you want to describe some Muslim child molestors as ''Islam'' that's up to you but I don't think many reasonable people would agree with that.

it be like finding some Christian child molestors and says ''Christiandom'' has done that.

Who these people are makes no odds, children get abused from all sorts of people from different religions and creeds.

Yet you are happy spreading the lie white people are responsible for Atlantic slavery!
You want the posts removed as they clearly depict your twisted mentality.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 15:43 #11

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
Rather he made a link to the Labour party and said that i supported them because I had typed ''Corbyn'' in a post, thus I am a supported of peadophiles, quite a flamming remark I'd say, but hey ho, I knew you'd make excuses, after all he's a pro Whitey white white too

Don't waste your time trying to squirm out of it, you let him troll flame this thread and at the same time move my posts out of here and other threads for what you say is doing that very thing.

You're a corrupt cunt.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 15:48 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 15:45 #12

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
jonb wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
if you want to describe some Muslim child molestors as ''Islam'' that's up to you but I don't think many reasonable people would agree with that.

it be like finding some Christian child molestors and says ''Christiandom'' has done that.

Who these people are makes no odds, children get abused from all sorts of people from different religions and creeds.

Yet you are happy spreading the lie white people are responsible for Atlantic slavery!
You want the posts removed as they clearly depict your twisted mentality.

You're like a demented child, I have not posted anything about Atlantic slavery. LOL you started posting about peadophiles in a thread about a bomb, and now you're on about the Atlantic slave trade... :iitm:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 15:47 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 15:54 #13

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Readers will see, I made links to more than one race,
You expressed a preference for the Corbyns actions.
Islam supports child abuse Mohamed bought and used a child for his own gratification. And in Islam his life is an example to others to follow.
Elsewhere we have seem your political preferences.

READER DECIDE.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 15:57 #14

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
It's rather poor moderation to permit to a poster to go about calling other posters ''supporters of paedophiles'' because they don't share their views on immigration.

The fact that zorro has turned a blind eye to that says all one needs to know about his corrupt forum moderation tactics.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 16:01 #15

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Quote the line I actually said, and your little tantrum will be shown to be what it is,
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 16:02 #16

Ausrotten wrote:
Rather he made a link to the Labour party and said that i supported them because I had typed ''Corbyn'' in a post, thus I am a supported of peadophiles, quite a flamming remark I'd say, but hey ho, I knew you'd make excuses, after all he's a pro Whitey white white too

Don't waste your time trying to squirm out of it, you let him troll flame this thread and at the same time move my posts out of here and other threads for what you say is doing that very thing.

You're a corrupt cunt.

Whatever. Bottom line is you couldn't debate without directly calling him a nonse, or accusing another member of being a pedo. Such a comment is below the belt, and more than worthy of moderation, and especially in the manner in which you did it. You only have yourself to blame, and nobody else.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 16:13 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 16:10 #17

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
jonb wrote:
Readers will see, I made links to more than one race,
You expressed a preference for the Corbyns actions.
Islam supports child abuse Mohamed bought and used a child for his own gratification. And in Islam his life is an example to others to follow.
Elsewhere we have seem your political preferences.

READER DECIDE.

I have never expressed any preference to Corbyn. I don't vote for the Labour party.

Yes Islam does have some issues with child abuse but so do members of other religions, whatever Muhammad did in ancient history in a religious book makes no odds, most Muslims disagree with child molestation, the same as most people do.

Now, if you look at the amount of children abused by Muslims in the UK and take that as a proportion of children abuse by Christians, there will be most likely no difference.

Islam has a lot of things that I don't agree with, but it's not a religion of paedophiles and neither is the Labour party a party of paedophiles, it goes on with the Tories too, and in lots of other places, but most commonly in within the family unit.

The people who are most likely to abuse children are their own family.

I'm starting to wonder if jonb is not posting out of a hospital ward, he's gone from a pendulum that can measure the Earth travelling in space, to there is proof that whites evolved solely, to Islam is a religion of paedophiles, to stating that I'd posted about the Atlantic slave trade, so if you type the word ''Corbyn'' you're supporting paedophiles, and his new best mate zorro is moderating on his behalf :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 16:18 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 16:16 #18

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
Zorro wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Rather he made a link to the Labour party and said that i supported them because I had typed ''Corbyn'' in a post, thus I am a supported of peadophiles, quite a flamming remark I'd say, but hey ho, I knew you'd make excuses, after all he's a pro Whitey white white too

Don't waste your time trying to squirm out of it, you let him troll flame this thread and at the same time move my posts out of here and other threads for what you say is doing that very thing.

You're a corrupt cunt.

Whatever. Bottom line is you couldn't debate without directly calling him a nonse, or accusing another member of being a pedo. Such a comment is below the belt, and more than worthy of moderation. You only have yourself to blame, and nobody else.

Incorrect, the bottom line is you're a corrupt cunt, stating that someone supports paedophiles is as bad as saying that they are a child abuser themselves, because they're happy to see the children get abused, that's not cool, you know it, and warranted my response which was to point out that he was not being critical of white paedophiles only Muslim ones or people in the Labour party, with who he disagrees with, he's turnign a blind eye to all the others, and thus accepts that those children don't need his defence, thus he lets them be abused, thus he's as bad as the abusers, so a nonse is a good response to his warped thinking.

But because you share his anti immigration views you'll just let it go...as usual.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 16:19 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 16:35 #19

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
For other readers who just like I had no idea what the word "nonse" meant...

An old man who wears glasses whilst wearing his trousers right up to his chest. Sexually abuses children without their consent. Contains cheese triangles in his pocket to bribe children. Lurks around in fields, parks alone. smells

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nonse

"Kinderlokker" in Dutch = "child lurer".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 16:40 #20

Blah Blah, I don't care what you say or how you react, Rotten. Whether or not I agree with Jon's observations or not is irrelevant to my moderation. Bottom line is it's not cool to go around the boards calling other members a nonse or accusing others of being a pedo. Regardless of who may be in the right or wrong in any given debate. Jokes are fine, of course.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 17:47 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.