Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: (Excerpts) Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert!

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 17:06 #21

Gaia wrote:
For other readers who just like I had no idea what the word "nonse" meant...

An old man who wears glasses whilst wearing his trousers right up to his chest. Sexually abuses children without their consent. Contains cheese triangles in his pocket to bribe children. Lurks around in fields, parks alone. smells

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nonse

"Kinderlokker" in Dutch = "child lurer".

Yes, it's mainly a commonly used English slang word for a sex fiend who preys on and sexually molests young children.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 24 May 2017 17:28 #22

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
nonce
Used by prison staff, to explain the segregation of inmates who were convicted of sex crimes towards children and the other inmates

Not
On
Normal
Communal
Excercise

Truth is anti-semitic

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 25 May 2017 07:59 #23

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zorro wrote:
Blah Blah, I don't care what you say or how you react, Rotten. Whether or not I agree with Jon's observations or not is irrelevant to my moderation. Bottom line is it's not cool to go around the boards calling other members a nonse or accusing others of being a pedo. Regardless of who may be in the right or wrong in any given debate. Jokes are fine, of course.

You must ''support paedophiles then'' i.e I'm calling you a supporter of child molestation without stating that you actually do it yourself, and in your mind, 'that's cool' and a comment deemed as not flamming or trolling another member and to be left in place. Oh I nearly forgot when you're trolling and flamming threads it's just ''joking''.

As I say, you're a corrupt cunt, and you know it

''Go around the boards calling other members a nonse '' :dunno:
''whether or not I agree with Jon's observations or not is irrelevant to my moderation'' :larf:
''Jokes are fine, of course'' ...About child molestation :conf:

You're sick man, truly sick.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 May 2017 08:18 by Frothy.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 25 May 2017 11:42 #24

Obviously that's not what I said at all. I never said jokes about child molestation was fine Nobody ever jokes about such things, do they. So that is your own words, and not mine. Worm tongue. If somebody did start making jokes about that, then the posts would get removed by myself.

Obviously what I was saying is that calling somebody certain names in jest is not the same as saying something in earnest, or the same as making baseless allegations. For instance I've heard somebody jokingly call somebody else a nonse simply because they're with a women around half their age That's obviously the type of thing I was alluding to. I wasn't saying jokes about molesting children are fine. You lying worm tongue piece of shit.

You offer nothing positive to the forum whatsoever. Indeed, you are the route cause of a fair amount of the bitching and pointless bickering. You even appeared to be taking pleasure when Novum announced he may be shutting the place down. Then you have the nerve to turn around and accuse others of ''damaging the forum.'' You are a slippery slimy individual, that's devoid and deficient of any real sense of honour and virtue. All the virtue signalling you do is hollow and meaningless, and is done for ulterior motives, namely to try and silence and brow-beat others. And not because you have any particularity noteworthy qualities yourself.

You don't offer anything positive here. You just hang around constantly accusing other members of the very things you are often guilty of yourself. That's why I don't like you. There's always a damn good reason why I take a disliking to somebody. Which rarely has anything to do with their own personal or political views that may differ from my own. And I'm an excellent judge of character. Even Ragnarok has more honour and decency than you. At least you can actually reason with the man at times. You however are a waste of space, and a slippery worm tongued liar.

People like you have no honour whatsoever and no sense of shame. You'll lie about anything when it suits. It's people like you who bring the worst out in other people.

Just to remind you of the guidelines, if you call another member a nonse or a pedo again without sufficient evidence to back it up, then your post will be removed by me.

Don't kid yourself into thinking either that your constant bitching about my moderation, or your constant lies and misrepresentations, gives you any special immunity to any fair play guidelines or rules.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 May 2017 20:15 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 26 May 2017 09:30 #25

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
As are you, you hatefilled wankstain.

Huge Explosions and Multiple Deaths Reported at Ariana Grande Concert! 26 May 2017 10:04 #26

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Yet again, personal bias in censoring.

Name calling is name calling, no matter what the name called.

To distinguish between one named called and any other named called is personal choice and therefore any censoring done on such a basis is personal bias.

Ad hominem does not an argument make !!!

Strawman arguments are also irrelevant in their presentation as they are a logical fallacy.

Name calling is name calling.

Why is one name any different from any other name?

Who gets to choose which names are okay and which not?

What is the basis, or reason, for the differentiation explained in a logically coherent manner?

Censorship is always explained by the one censoring that it is done for the benefit of all.

:roflha:

Censoring is done for the benefit of the censor.

Observe the inconsistencies.

The logical fallacies, from ad hominem, through appeals to popularity and on to strawman arguments.

The emotive language used to deride the one being censored.

The poor me, victim card.

What an interesting Modus Operandi. :ponda:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare