Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why...

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 20:58 #1

• Straight Shooter
I have come to the conclusion that some cucks have good hearts like Rags does. When you understand that Rags is a 54 year old white hip hopper from a council estate it puts his mindstate and point of view in perspective. Being mean spirited towards people like Rags who don't know any better makes you a bully. Sometimes it's better to just ignore people like Rags than verbally abuse or talk down to them. I have no doubt in my mind that Rags means well and he wants the best for all humans on this earth. But here's the thing you all need to understand. There is a white underclass in the western world that our race turned it's back on. Let me explain. It doesn't matter if you're a white person on a council estate in the UK, a run down row home in North Philadelphia or a trailer park in the mid west. These people have been abandon by the white middle and upper class so they find solidarity with minorities. What they don't understand is that all the money from upper class white taxpayers that goes to Africans and Muslims to breed kids on welfare should be going towards them, the white underclass.

I'm going to be friends with Rags because we don't know his family history that led to him becoming a 54 year old white hip hop shitlib cuck. Our race has done alot of horrible things to each other for centuries and we need to understand that's the real reason white nationalism might never get off the ground and our countries will become overrun by low iq 3rd world people who can't build societies for themselves and we will slowly be bred out of existence. There becomes a point in time where we can't blame the Jews and cultural Marxism for something we let happen. We can't blame the media for the social degeneration of the western world when we openly go along with it and even pay for it to happen to us.

My point is this, Rags isn't a troll. He is simply a shitlib cuck who doesn't know any better that has been forgotten about by the dominant society like millions of other whites. Ask yourself this, why don't the upper class whites demand that their tax dollars go to low income whites stuck in trailer park poverty in the US or whites like Rags on council estates in the UK? Don't expect people like Rags to have pride in their race that never showed any love or pride in him. We can't blame the class divide for this if we let it happen to begin with. White Americans look down on our poor and call them rednecks just like the British call their poor chavs like Rags. #ragsmeanswell
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:01 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

i.imgur.com/zw036Ap.jpg

I only wonder who wrote this text that you posted ....

:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 May 2017 21:09 by PFIZIPFEI.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:08 #3

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
You're trying too hard, dots. The best trolling comes effortlessly, but you are a long way from that.

Share a few details about your personal life and I'll show you how it is done.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:13 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
ragnarok wrote:
You're trying too hard, dots. The best trolling comes effortlessly, but you are a long way from that.

Share a few details about your personal life and I'll show you how it is done.

:right: duckduckgo.com/?q=hasbara+handbook&t=ffnt&ia=web
:right: www.google.de/#q=hasbara+handbook

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:17 #5

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Shouldn't you be somewhere organising the next beer hall revolt?

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:32 #6

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
ragnarok wrote:
Shouldn't I be somewhere organising the next beer hall fight as the hooligan lowlife drunkard that I am?
:thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:35 #7

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Pfizzie really is losing her mind.
I asked a question about the identity of a speaker and got sent to the rubbish bin.
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69253-the-laws-of-nature.html?start=20#263956

What the fuck is wrong with asking a question?

BTW .. Finally, I can agree with a thread by dots.
Rags is one of the only sensible people in this forum.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:42 #8

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Pfizzie the stunned cunt, just deleted another post wherein I asked a question.
She is not an asset to this forum but is just a fucking nazi that will not answer questions.
Perhaps someone else will be so kind as to answer my question.
Who is the dude in the video, linked to above?
Why is Pfizzie such a cunt?

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:44 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
bd wrote:
Pfizzie really is losing her mind.
I asked a question about the identity of a speaker and got sent to the rubbish bin.
truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/69253-the-laws-of-nature.html?start=20#263956

What the fuck is wrong with asking a question?

bd wrote:
Pfizzie the stunned cunt, just deleted another post wherein I asked a question.
She is not an asset to this forum but is just a fucking nazi that will not answer questions.
Perhaps someone else will be so kind as to answer my question.
Who is the dude in the video, linked to above?
Why is Pfizzie such a cunt?

If you knew how funny it is to watch the chosen trolls play the typical bromidic emotion card ....
besides the usual vile rants of course ...

:chuckle:

Too late! The "goyim" know.

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 May 2017 21:51 by PFIZIPFEI.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:44 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
I, with the moral and intelligent ground of a slimy parasite, defending the sickest of mass murderers, say:

A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:49 #11

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Gaia, showing her true colours, yet again, shows just how low she can go.
Incapable of reasoned discourse, she has to lie to promote her agenda.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:50 #12

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
And Pfizzie is still incapable of answering a simple question.
How sad to have so little intelligence as to consider an honest question as a threat.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:50 #13

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member
ragnarok wrote:

Shouldn't you be somewhere else other than on a forum called Truth Zone. You rotten Jew.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:55 #14

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
And Pfizzie is still not interested in answering a simple question, that I myself could have answered with a simple Google search.
How sad to have so little intelligence as to consider myself an honest person, questioning nothing, yet seeing truthseeking as a threat.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:55 #15

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Gaia wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Shouldn't I be somewhere organising the next beer hall fight as the hooligan lowlife drunkard that I am?

There's a reason altering other member's posts is frowned upon on any well moderated forum, and that's because it is neither big nor clever. You keep patting yourself on the head tho'.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:56 #16

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Norse Bear wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

Shouldn't you be somewhere else other than on a forum called Truth Zone. You rotten Jew.
No. Fuck off, you stinking nazi coward.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:57 #17

• Straight Shooter
bd wrote:

I do believe rags is probably a good person, he thinks i'm trolling but i'm not when i say that.

You on the other hand bd are not so sensible with your endorsement of the Red Terror murdering millions, rape, pillage ect.

Rags is wrong about Muslim terror and black criminality when the statistics speak for themselves.

But i understand it's only because Rags is programmed by critical race theory and anti-racism ideology.

Like Antifa, that doesn't make rags a bad person. He's just confused and now i finally understand why.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:58 #18

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
ragnarok wrote:
Gaia wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

There's a reason my sorry existence, lack of contribution and spamming over other member's posts is frowned upon on any well moderated forum, and that's because it is neither big nor clever. I, lowlife poopscooper scum, keep patting myself on the head tho'.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 21:59 #19

• Straight Shooter
Norse Bear wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

He's not a Jew, he's a 54 year old white hip hopper from a council estate.

Shiltlib cuck for sure but not a Jew.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 22:18 #20

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Dots is cool IMHO
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, ..........