Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why...

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 22:19 #21

I feel the love on this thread :cool2: :larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., backfromthebrink

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 22:20 #22

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

That's about all the love you'll feel this week :hahano:
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 22:24 #23

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
rodin wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

That's about all the love you'll feel this week :hahano:

Whut, Ilsa has her period?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 22:32 #24

My hands always love me, I always wear marigolds when doing the washing up and moisturise after :emb:

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 22:33 #25

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Dots is not cool, he is a moron if he has genuinely convinced himself I'm a "hip-hopper," w/e the fuck one of them is.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 22:51 #26

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Gaia wrote:
bd wrote:
And Pfizzie is still not interested in answering a simple question, that I myself could have answered with a simple Google search.
How sad to have so little intelligence as to consider myself an honest person, questioning nothing, yet seeing truthseeking as a threat.

:thumbup:

How the fuck can I do a google search if I do not know the name?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 22:55 #27

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
Gaia wrote:
bd wrote:
And Pfizzie is still not interested in answering a simple question, that I myself could have answered with a simple Google search.
How sad to have so little intelligence as to consider myself an honest person, questioning nothing, yet seeing truthseeking as a threat.

Thank you for clearly proving what an excellent truthseeker you are, an example to everyone on this forum. There's not even a need to change the quote, you exposing yourself is enough.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 23:06 #28

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
Dots is not cool, he is a moron if he has genuinely convinced himself I'm a "hip-hopper," w/e the fuck one of them is.

Rags, you are 54 years old posting all types of various white hip hop videos from youtube, don't deny this.

Seriously i didn't even know that many white people in the UK made rap music, it's quite astonishing tbh. :conf:

Also why would you call your new best friend a moron breh? :(

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 23:25 #29

• Flare
.......... wrote:
I'm going to be friends with Rags because we don't know his family history that led to him becoming a 54 year old white hip hop shitlib cuck. Our race has done alot of horrible things to each other for centuries and we need to understand that's the real reason white nationalism might never get off the ground and our countries will become overrun by low iq 3rd world people who can't build societies for themselves and we will slowly be bred out of existence. There becomes a point in time where we can't blame the Jews and cultural Marxism for something we let happen. We can't blame the media for the social degeneration of the western world when we openly go along with it and even pay for it to happen to us.

As you know, it takes quite a few traits in order to get fully redpilled. Heck, you aren't even fully redpilled yourself.

Anyway, it takes:

1. Interest in the world around and 'how things work', in stead of only sports / entertainment
2. Stumbling upon a redpill.
3. Starting a research after the first redpill.
4. Never give up acquiring new information.

Few of the problems are:

1. All our media / schoolbooks / magazines / advertisements are loaded with 24/7 propaganda, entertainment and sports which keeps people stupid and distracted.
2. Most people are mentally so weakened by #1 that they are afraid of the redpill as it takes them out of their happy dreamworld.
3. Most people are too lazy for this or rather just won't.
4. Most people give up after a short while or think they are redpilled enough, while they aren't.

It all has to do with relentless propaganda which is being waged upon us which brainwashes the people into submission.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 23:42 #30

• Straight Shooter
Flare what do you think is the difference between those who are already red pilled and those who are not?

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 29 May 2017 23:43 #31

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Gaia wrote:
bd wrote:
Gaia wrote:
bd wrote:

Thank you for clearly proving what an excellent truthseeker you are, an example to everyone on this forum. There's not even a need to change the quote, you exposing yourself is enough.

What a dipshit you are!
I have absolutely no idea how to do a google search on a video, or if it is even possible.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 01:53 #32

I like rags :up: in fact i think you are all rather interesting characters ,be you jew, german black gay bi or harbrasahsh or what ever the fuck its called :)
Its just a shame that most of us here act like winey little cunts ,me included ,There's enough brain power here to really dig deep and discover the mysteries of this game called life together :)

Just remember the word ''Together''
Dont forget that they want us divided,Try not to make it this easy for them :)

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 08:17 #33

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Who are ''they'' in your opinion?

I look at things as an individual more like this, than seeking an us and them concept.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 May 2017 08:26 by Frothy.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 09:16 #34

• I AM ALL I AM
Flare wrote:
.......... wrote:
I'm going to be friends with Rags because we don't know his family history that led to him becoming a 54 year old white hip hop shitlib cuck. Our race has done alot of horrible things to each other for centuries and we need to understand that's the real reason white nationalism might never get off the ground and our countries will become overrun by low iq 3rd world people who can't build societies for themselves and we will slowly be bred out of existence. There becomes a point in time where we can't blame the Jews and cultural Marxism for something we let happen. We can't blame the media for the social degeneration of the western world when we openly go along with it and even pay for it to happen to us.

As you know, it takes quite a few traits in order to get fully redpilled. Heck, you aren't even fully redpilled yourself.

Anyway, it takes:

1. Interest in the world around and 'how things work', in stead of only sports / entertainment
2. Stumbling upon a redpill.
3. Starting a research after the first redpill.
4. Never give up acquiring new information.

Few of the problems are:

1. All our media / schoolbooks / magazines / advertisements are loaded with 24/7 propaganda, entertainment and sports which keeps people stupid and distracted.
2. Most people are mentally so weakened by #1 that they are afraid of the redpill as it takes them out of their happy dreamworld.
3. Most people are too lazy for this or rather just won't.
4. Most people give up after a short while or think they are redpilled enough, while they aren't.

It all has to do with relentless propaganda which is being waged upon us which brainwashes the people into submission.

:roflha: :roflha: :roflha:

Perfect, absolutely perfect. :thumbup:

G'day Flare.

How are those "MMA" sports (caugh-caugh) you watch avidly going?

You are still playing computer games, right?

So, please explain oh self proclaimed redpilled one, "how things work"?

How do "things" grow in nature?

Why are some musical notes harmonious when played together and others are not harmonious when p!aged together?

How are the colours that we see created?

How do the 5 Platonic Solids 'fit together' to build all physical forms in Life?

What shape is the magnetic field that surrounds all physical forms and how does that effect things on a planetary scale?

What is the naturallly based frequency of Life?

Have you read ...

The Cosmic Serpent - DNA & the Origins of Knowledge
Jeremy Nearby

The Secret Power of Music
David Tame

Sacred Sounds
Ted Andrews

Serpent In The Sky
The High Wisdom of Ancient Egypt
John Anthony West

The Secret Life of Plants
Peter Tompkins

The Psychic Power of Plants
John Whitman

Plants of the Gods
Albert Hofmann and Richard Evans Schultes

... or even anything about anatomy and physiology?

Having self proclaimed as being red pilled, surely you "Never give up acquiring new information", right?

Surely you would know how your mind and body "work", right?

After all, you have self proclaimed as redpilled, so surely you KNOW "how things work", right?

:wissl:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 10:28 #35

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
dotty --- Rags, you are 54 years old posting all types of various white hip hop videos from youtube, don't deny this.

Me --- And? So fucking what? Is that supposed to define what kind of a person I am in your pop psychology playbook? Plus, when did a person's age start determining what they can listen to?

dotty --- Seriously i didn't even know that many white people in the UK made rap music, it's quite astonishing tbh. :conf:

Me --- You need to get out of your comfort zone more then, and try broadening your musical horizons. If you're not looking for any quality stuff by white artists, you'll never find it.

dotty --- Also why would you call your new best friend a moron breh? :(

Me --- Because you're not my new best friend, duh!

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 12:12 #36

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
Me --- Because you're not my new best friend, duh!

Don't worry Rags, i know deep down in your heart you don't mean that considering all friendships have ups and downs.

Tomorrow we will be back to being best friends again because you can't deny our friendship in your heart!!!

Here is some more old school Hip Hop dedicated to you and I....:thumbup:

Friends is a word we use everyday
Most the time we use it in the wrong way
Now you can look the word up, again and again
But the dictionary doesn't know the meaning of friends
And if you ask me, you know, I couldn't be much help
Because a friend is somebody you judge for yourself
Some are ok, and they treat you real cool
But some mistake kindness for being a fool
We like to be with some, because they're funny
Others come around when they need some money
Some you grew up with, around the way
And you're still real close too this very day
Homeboys through the Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall
And then there's some we wish we never knew at all
And this list goes on, again and again
But these are the people that we call friends

I had to post two different versions so you can imagine us on stage doing Hip Hop dances together showing off our friendship to the world!!!

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 12:26 #37

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Shows just what you do know then. I wouldn't be friends with a fan of Colin Flaherty's "work" if they were the last person on Earth and they lived right on the next street.

ps. Would a council estate wigger have any fucking clue who Paddy McAloon, Roddy Frame, Edwin Collins, Julian Cope, Michael Head, for example, were, without using google, say*? On a scale of 1-10. how likely do you think it would be that a white person immersed in black culture would know who those artists were?

* Ftr, they are among the best British songwriters of the last 100 years.
Last Edit: 30 May 2017 12:28 by ragnarok.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 12:46 #38

• Straight Shooter
Rags why are you mad at Colin Flaherty, he dindu nuffin wrong.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 12:52 #39

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
He's a parasite, making a living off people's fears.

He may as well be working for the Elites, as would you, with your divisive, bigoted bullshit spreading.

White Nationalists... the biggest useful idiots ever created.
Last Edit: 30 May 2017 12:54 by ragnarok.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 13:07 #40

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
He's a parasite, making a living off people's fears.

He may as well be working for the Elites, as would you, with your divisive, bigoted bullshit spreading.

You are honestly a very confused person, the (((Elites))) push multiculturalism in only white countries.

Imagine Asian people in China, Korea or Japan letting millions of African or Arab Muslims in their countries to kill their kids.

Well obviously you can't imagine that because Asian people would never be naive enough to believe diversity is a good thing.

Like i said you got a good heart Rags, but bright people don't end up living on council estates for 54 years.