Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why...

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 17:33 #41

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
.......... wrote:
I'm going to be friends with Rags because we don't know his family history that led to him becoming a 54 year old white hip hop shitlib cuck. Our race has done alot of horrible things to each other for centuries and we need to understand that's the real reason white nationalism might never get off the ground and our countries will become overrun by low iq 3rd world people who can't build societies for themselves and we will slowly be bred out of existence. There becomes a point in time where we can't blame the Jews and cultural Marxism for something we let happen. We can't blame the media for the social degeneration of the western world when we openly go along with it and even pay for it to happen to us.

As you know, it takes quite a few traits in order to get fully redpilled. Heck, you aren't even fully redpilled yourself.

Anyway, it takes:

1. Interest in the world around and 'how things work', in stead of only sports / entertainment
2. Stumbling upon a redpill.
3. Starting a research after the first redpill.
4. Never give up acquiring new information.

Few of the problems are:

1. All our media / schoolbooks / magazines / advertisements are loaded with 24/7 propaganda, entertainment and sports which keeps people stupid and distracted.
2. Most people are mentally so weakened by #1 that they are afraid of the redpill as it takes them out of their happy dreamworld.
3. Most people are too lazy for this or rather just won't.
4. Most people give up after a short while or think they are redpilled enough, while they aren't.

It all has to do with relentless propaganda which is being waged upon us which brainwashes the people into submission.

:roflha: :roflha: :roflha:

Perfect, absolutely perfect. :thumbup:

G'day Flare.

How are those "MMA" sports (caugh-caugh) you watch avidly going?

You are still playing computer games, right?

So, please explain oh self proclaimed redpilled one, "how things work"?

How do "things" grow in nature?

Why are some musical notes harmonious when played together and others are not harmonious when p!aged together?

How are the colours that we see created?

How do the 5 Platonic Solids 'fit together' to build all physical forms in Life?

What shape is the magnetic field that surrounds all physical forms and how does that effect things on a planetary scale?

What is the naturallly based frequency of Life?

Have you read ...

The Cosmic Serpent - DNA & the Origins of Knowledge
Jeremy Nearby

The Secret Power of Music
David Tame

Sacred Sounds
Ted Andrews

Serpent In The Sky
The High Wisdom of Ancient Egypt
John Anthony West

The Secret Life of Plants
Peter Tompkins

The Psychic Power of Plants
John Whitman

Plants of the Gods
Albert Hofmann and Richard Evans Schultes

... or even anything about anatomy and physiology?

Having self proclaimed as being red pilled, surely you "Never give up acquiring new information", right?

Surely you would know how your mind and body "work", right?

After all, you have self proclaimed as redpilled, so surely you KNOW "how things work", right?

:wissl:

Say's the Forum's leading ''expert'' and ''guru'' in all things Alchemy & kabbalah.. :larf:

Mate you sound confused half the time, above anything else. Time to put that bong down and to breath some fresh air again, me thinks.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 30 May 2017 17:51 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Flare

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 17:37 #42

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Imagine Asian people in China, Korea or Japan letting millions of African or Arab Muslims in their countries to kill their kids.

That's just a big flimsy strawman you've built. No western country has let millions of any group in to kill their kids. That's just your own warped interpretation of events.

As to bright people not living on council estates for 50 years, lots of bright people in the UK have been content to spend their lives in council property and not have to worry about the vagaries of the housing market and dodgy private landlords.

Here in the UK you'd be called a snobbish cunt for coming out with shit like that.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 17:51 #43

• Straight Shooter
ragnarok wrote:
Imagine Asian people in China, Korea or Japan letting millions of African or Arab Muslims in their countries to kill their kids.

That's just a big flimsy strawman you've built. No western country has let millions of any group in to kill their kids. That's just your own warped interpretation of events.

As to bright people not living on council estates for 50 years, lots of bright people in the UK have been content to spend their lives in council property and not have to worry about the vagaries of the housing market and dodgy private landlords.

Here in the UK you'd be called a snobbish cunt for coming out with shit like that.

Well since you put it that way about the housing market i apologize for being a snobbish cunt.

Maybe i was wrong in comparing UK council estates to whites in America living in run down row homes or trailer parks.

I also should have taken into consideration the drug and alcohol epidemic among whites which plays a major factor.

The blacks here in the US believe the whites in poverty are low IQ trash that failed at life even with their "white privilege"

As for my point about Asians it wasn't a big flimsy strawman when looking at the sheer amount of terror attacks in Europe.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 18:07 #44

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
.......... wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
He's a parasite, making a living off people's fears.

He may as well be working for the Elites, as would you, with your divisive, bigoted bullshit spreading.

You are honestly a very confused person, the (((Elites))) push multiculturalism in only white countries.

The fact that forced multiculturalism is pushed by the (((Elites))) doesn't mean (white, and black) nationalism is not also pushed by the (((Elites))). Confusion is one of the main weapons of those psychos.
Imagine Asian people in China, [...] letting millions of [...] Muslims in their countries to kill their kids.

The history of Western China is a bit clear to you?
Well obviously you can't imagine that because Asian people would never be naive enough to believe diversity is a good thing.

Diversity is a good thing and Asia is very diverse, with different religions, languages, cultures, habits, rituals, art, etc.

The (((diversity))) pushed by the Elites is not diversity at all; it is molding societies (social engineering) away from diversity as much as possible.
Like i said [...] bright people don't end up living on council estates for 54 years.

True.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 21:27 #45

• Straight Shooter
bd i don't want to leave you out the loop so i got a Whodini song dedicated to you also.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 30 May 2017 23:44 #46

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
''I don't like Hollywood it's Jewish but I want to be red pilled just like the star of The Matrix'' just think about that.

~big cringe~

:D
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 30 May 2017 23:46 by Frothy.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 31 May 2017 05:52 #47

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Stumbling upon a red pill :chuckle:

User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 31 May 2017 08:06 #48

• I AM ALL I AM
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
.......... wrote:
I'm going to be friends with Rags because we don't know his family history that led to him becoming a 54 year old white hip hop shitlib cuck. Our race has done alot of horrible things to each other for centuries and we need to understand that's the real reason white nationalism might never get off the ground and our countries will become overrun by low iq 3rd world people who can't build societies for themselves and we will slowly be bred out of existence. There becomes a point in time where we can't blame the Jews and cultural Marxism for something we let happen. We can't blame the media for the social degeneration of the western world when we openly go along with it and even pay for it to happen to us.

As you know, it takes quite a few traits in order to get fully redpilled. Heck, you aren't even fully redpilled yourself.

Anyway, it takes:

1. Interest in the world around and 'how things work', in stead of only sports / entertainment

Few of the problems are:

1. All our media / schoolbooks / magazines / advertisements are loaded with 24/7 propaganda, entertainment and sports which keeps people stupid and distracted.
2. Most people are mentally so weakened by #1 that they are afraid of the redpill as it takes them out of their happy dreamworld.
4. Most people give up after a short while or think they are redpilled enough, while they aren't.

It all has to do with relentless propaganda which is being waged upon us which brainwashes the people into submission.

G'day Flare.

Why are some musical notes harmonious when played together and others are not harmonious when p!aged together?

How do the 5 Platonic Solids 'fit together' to build all physical forms in Life?

What shape is the magnetic field that surrounds all physical forms and how does that effect things on a planetary scale?

Have you read ...

Jeremy Nearby

David Tame

Sacred Sounds
Ted Andrews

Serpent In The Sky
John Anthony West

Peter Tompkins

John Whitman

Plants of the Gods

Having self proclaimed as being red pilled, surely you "Never give up acquiring new information", right?

After all, you have self proclaimed as redpilled, so surely you KNOW "how things work", right?

Say's the Forum's leading ''expert'' and ''guru'' in all things Alchemy & kabbalah.. :larf:

Mate you sound confused half the time, above anything else. Time to put that bong down and to breath some fresh air again, me thinks.

G'day Zorro.

Jesus Fucking Christ !!! :joint:

How is your censoring agenda going?

Reason is the first victim of strong emotion.
-Scytale

Power deluded those who used it. One tended to believe power could overcome any barrier . . . including one's own ignorance.

The convoluted wording of legalisms grew up around the necessity to hide from ourselves the violence we intend toward each other. Between depriving a man of one hour from his life and depriving him of his life there exists only a difference of degree. You have done violence to him, consumed his energy. Elaborate euphemisms may conceal your intent to kill, but behind any use of power over another the ultimate assumption remains: "I feed on your energy."
-Addenda to Orders in Council The Emperor Paul Muad'dib

Forget mystery and accept love. There's no mystery about love. It comes from life.
-Paul Muad’Dib

All quotes
Dune Messiah
Frank Herbert

Thank you for your well constructed, rational and logical response. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 31 May 2017 08:15 #49

• I AM ALL I AM
Ausrotten wrote:
''I don't like Hollywood it's Jewish but I want to be red pilled just like the star of The Matrix'' just think about that.

~big cringe~

:D

And ...

The Wachowskis

Lana Wachowski (formerly Laurence "Larry" Wachowski, born June 21, 1965)[4] and Lilly Wachowski (formerly Andrew Paul "Andy" Wachowski, born December 29, 1967)[5] are American film directors, screenwriters, and producers.[6] They are siblings, and are both trans women.[7][8][9][10]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis

... :wissl:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 31 May 2017 08:32 #50

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Huxley, Orwell and the Wachowskis all were and are controlled operatives.

Doesn't mean there's nothing to learn from their work.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 31 May 2017 09:20 #51

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
This guy could be talking directly to Gaia or Flare, he's addressing their level of 'awakening'.

Last Edit: 31 May 2017 09:21 by Frothy.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 31 May 2017 12:02 #52

• I AM ALL I AM
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
.......... wrote:

Anyway, it takes:

Few of the problems are:

G'day Flare.

Have you read ...

Jeremy Nearby

David Tame

Sacred Sounds
Ted Andrews

Serpent In The Sky
John Anthony West

Peter Tompkins

John Whitman

Plants of the Gods

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 31 May 2017 13:19 #53

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ive been known to take all three, red blue and black.. sometimes at once. :coffee:

annabelle wrote:
Stumbling upon a red pill :chuckle:

Best pill i ever had was pinkish, and had a little mitsubishi logo pressed into it. It came from Holland. 1998.

Same year the feds were watching me because they were coming in strapped to some womans thighs (up real high), she got nicked, they were watching her employers house, i knew his daughter.. miss 'my daddy has investments' ... LOL ... the undercovers ended up pinging a satellite acquantance of mine, came up to him in a club asking to buy, he pulls out a bag of 30 pills.. oops.

Ringleader who was in his 50s and a generation older than us (daughter was around my age) never got done despite the heat... saw the place for sale recently for a mill and a half, nice pad, lots of tradies getting paid cash back in the day to deck that place out i assume. :larf:

Anyway enough of pills... back to rags... Rags, looks like dots likes you alot, theres nothing like gaining a new BFF , awww. :beat:

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Return of Zorro, Gaia

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 31 May 2017 13:50 #54

• I AM ALL I AM
novum wrote:
Ive been known to take all three, red blue and black.. sometimes at once. :coffee:

G'day Novum.

:ponda:

All three at once eh.

:ponda:

Ah-ha.

That was when you decided to make Zorro a moderator.

:joint:

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 31 May 2017 16:22 #55

• Flare
Ausrotten wrote:
This guy could be talking directly to Gaia or Flare, he's addressing their level of 'awakening'.

Says the kike who believes 6 million jews were gassed in chambers with wooden doors, no ventilation system, with an insect propellant, leaving no trace of the dead. :iitm:
Last Edit: 31 May 2017 16:23 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 31 May 2017 20:36 #56

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
You're sad, very sleepy and very sad.
Last Edit: 31 May 2017 20:40 by Frothy.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 31 May 2017 22:22 #57

• Straight Shooter
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

I only wonder who wrote this text that you posted ....

Don't be jealous Fräulein i got some Whodini for you too bae... :P

User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 01 Jun 2017 05:08 #58

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Flare wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

Says the kike who believes 6 million jews were gassed in chambers with wooden doors, no ventilation system, with an insect propellant, leaving no trace of the dead. :iitm:

I have never claimed to believe that 6 million Jews were gassed in chambers, I don't think anyone has claimed that. Man you're stupid.
Your other points have been addressed and shown to be wrong, but you simply carry on as if they have not and cry hoax/fake at all evidence that shows you to be full of shit, you're no better than Gaia with his cartoon planes. :iitm:
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2017 05:15 by Frothy.

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 01 Jun 2017 10:23 #59

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
That was when you decided to make Zorro a moderator.

:joint:

Nah, i just did that so wee-Foxy-kidd would have a meltdown :scheme: ... his melting still hasnt stopped. :yupgrin:
1365 = 1

Rags isn't a troll, he has a good heart, let me tell you all why... 01 Jun 2017 10:58 #60

• novum
  • Platinum Member
.......... wrote:
#ragsmeanswell

...so true *sniffles* :sulk:
1365 = 1